Super IT Solutions

Super IT Solutions

They gave us a false quote then overcharged us

We were quoted $500 to repair our computer. They then charged us $539. They were rude when I questioned it. Please be aware they will rip you off. What they say is not what you get.

Good Morning Gaz, This is certainly not the experience we want for you. Can you please provide your job number or further details so we can look into this? Regards. SGI have spoken to your staff and they were not interested. Just too bad.

How do they have 4.5 star rating

They are the worst tech guys around I had a problem with my computer not getting power. I took it to them and they wanted for me to get a new motherboard I said I would think about it.

I went to another company and was charged half your price to find out the power plug from power supply to motherboard.

Super Geeks are so stupid and such a rip off avoid them totally.

Good Morning Nicholas, Please provide your job ID or further details so we can look into this further for you. Regards.

Help When You Need It

Anand was clear in his instructions without being patronising. He set up our new system quickly and efficiently
while explaining as he progressed through the procedure. He also provided guidelines for maximising future use. He also indicated a willingness to follow up his services.

Poor service. Feeling extorted

Our experience with supergeek has been terrible.

Contacted them to retrieve data, they told us they would need to repair the unit before they attempt that (we didn't want it repaired)

They were unable to retrieve data so they just removed HDD and sent it to a specialist who retrieved it in a day, supergeek had it for almost 4 weeks.

They told us they would be in constant communication, we were the ones who needed to continually call for an update and when we did the contact centre said the technician is unavailable and will get back to us, this was also a day or two later.

After we received the laptop back, the settings that the technician put on the laptop wouldn't allow us to install anything so we needed to waste another day reinstalling the OS.
More problems follow as now the laptop randomly shuts down and restarts and the screen glitches out with all black marks. We have contacted them via email so they have images and a reference to what is happening, a week later we have yet to receive a response from them.
So all in all, for the money that we paid to have this laptop repaired despite not actually asking to have it repaired. Our experience has been less than satisfactory now that we are having more issues despite being told it has been "fixed". So we have now paid $500 to get our data back (which was achieved by someone else) and another $500 to get back what essentially seems to be a broken laptop.

Hi Matt, Sorry to hear you've just had a bad experience with us. Could you please give us your contact details and I will have our team to be in touch with you very shortly. Thank you. The SuperGeek team.My reference number is 100147. I don't want to post my contact details on a public forum.Still yet to hear from Super Geek. Such poor customer service. They truly do not care about how they leave their customers.

Avoid Supergeek at all costs

Paid for a computer part mid September with an expected delivery and repair 5th October. Received a call from them on the morning of the appointment to advise that the wrong part had been delivered and the new expected delivery was the end of November.
Advised last week that the part had been rejected by customs and that, unless I wanted to pay a further large amount for an alternate part, the order would be cancelled and a full refund given.
I accepted the refund option but have not seen the money or heard from the accounts department since.
Go somewhere else....these guys are running a scam!!

LocationQLD, Brisbane City
Good morning Robin, Our Accounts department have confirmed with us that they have already sent the requested refund to the bank account details you provided them over the phone. Once again, we apologise that we were only able to source an upgraded (double the RAM) alternative part locally, not the original part you requested. Unfortunately as it was a high-spec'd part, it was correspondingly more expensive. The SuperGeek Team.

Perfect service

Anand is fantastic !! great results ! Everyone from office to get it up and running very helpful!! Thanks

LocationNSW, Baulkham Hills

Placed zero value on my time - late and no apology

The tech called me at 10:15AM (for my 10AM appointment) to say he was just reading the info on my case. Candidly said he was coming over and would be another 15 - 20 minutes. I'd cleared the time to see him, agreed the call out price and left a meeting to be there on time. Unprofessional in my view and unsatisfactory. No further follow up from tech or manager.

LocationQLD, Redcliffe
Hi Gordo, Sorry to hear you've just had a bad experience with us. Could you please give me your contact details and I will have our team to be in touch with you very shortly. Thank you. SuperGeek team

perfect and fast

Good service, fast and good quality as good price as well. Very approachable as they came to your place and also the technicians are super professional. Thank you so much!

Disappointed

Disappointed wanted to connect four year old laptop to the Internet which was the achieved , laptop run Windows 7 Windows 10 installed on the laptop just sits there , and doesn’t do nothing except load load load unwonted programs , got a follow-up call call 5 days ago young lady said she would look into the problem heard nothing . quite frankly I spent 364 dollars and achieve nothing For a few dollars more I could’ve bought a cheap notebook which would be ample for my grandson needs , Will be sticking with Apple
Today I got another call with the promise of solving the problem said they would call back , guess what heard nothing I think this company
Does not care about there reputation take as much money as they can from pensioners who know nothing about computers .

Excellent service

Anand was very friendly and listened to the issues I have having with my computer. Had issues with monitors, SuperGeek was so helpful and fixed all my problems. They travelled to Gledswood Hills and there service was outstanding. Would use SuperGeek again if I have issues. I could not fault the service.

LocationNSW, Badgerys Creek

Computer Fix

Anand was very prompt & efficient with repairing the PC and very open in what was wrong. Thanks & I will Recommended Super geek services without hesitation. Very Good ! Thanks

LocationNSW, Botany

Anand really done an awesome Jop on my Laptop and really is a Top Profesional Geekman. Will recommend to anyone out there who has the same problems and he can fix your Smart TV.

LocationNSW, Sydney

Disappointed

We’ve used Supergeeks regularly over 8 years, even having them custom build our latest pc, however we won’t be using them again. They were unable to come out today, despite the urgency, but more importantly, the person we spoke with seemed completely disinterested.
Have now found a more reliable company that we will be using from here on.

Excellent service

SuperGeek Canberra (Mohamad Arnaout) has done an outstanding job on a relatively complex and lengthy list of tasks across 4 computers, including rebuilding an older Dell XPS computer, including installing a new SSD HD. Runs better than ever. I found MA extremely competent technically, quick, knowledgeable, helpful, energetic, engaging and a delight to have around. I've never had better IT support, including high end support at three universities

Location0

Excellent service

SuperGeek came to my home today to address our internet issue. I did not think there was much they could do because I have the latest modem from Telstra but unfortunately we have bad internet in our area. I had to do something to address the issue, teenage boys do not cope well with 'lagging' when they are gaming. Mohammad confirmed our internet speed was not good, but not the worse he has seen.Because we have several internet ports throughout the house he found a solution that my boys and I are happy with. He was very professional and very quick (quick is important when you are paying by the hour!)

LocationNSW, Baulkham Hills

All good in the end

SuperGeek Noosa visited to get our computer, iphone and ipad synced as well as sort out a few problems on our Desktop. Unfortunately when our technician left there were a couple of small problems that had not occurred before. We contacted our local SuperGeek operator and was told it would need to be referred to a supervisor. Unfortunately the supervisor refused to have the problem rectified.
I then contacted Customer Complaints and explained the problem. Upon investigation SuperGeek returned and sorted out our problems at no cost. Thanks to Kimberley at Customer Service and Stewart our technician for getting us back on track. Shame on the nameless Supervisor.

LocationQLD, Noosa

Exceptional and professional service

I have used SuperGeeks for quite a while now and each time they have successfully fixed any problem that I have had in a timely and very professional manner.
Best service ever.

Best service ever

I am in my 70's, semi rural, and not computer savvy. I have found Matthew at Super Geeks my saviour when I need help with the wonderful NBN satellite system. Over and above the call of duty, when things are out of my control. On time and always a pleasure to do business with. Thanks Heaps! Jan

LocationQLD, Laidley

Love these Guys. They are Life savers.

They are always prompt and reliable. They fixed my printer problem very quickly and also did some trouble shooting on my systems while they were there. Everything is running so much smoother and quicker. Thank you guys Love your work.

LocationQLD, Ipswich

Highly Recommended - First Class service

I had persisted in taking my laptop into a computer repair shop for many years and had to wait a couple of days to collect- not any more as Super Geek came to my home within a couple of hours and had everything running smoothly again.
Robin delivered first class service and was very knowledgeable.
I will definitely use this company again.

Hi. Your Tech did say when he was here that I could ask you questions over the internet. Well my Printer will not print. It will print out a test sheet, but when I try to print some thing from the internet it will not comply. Can you suggest anything pretty please??
Hi Rose, Could you please provide your contact details in order to our technician to get in touch with you as soon as possible. SuperGeek support team.

Can you tell me their hourly rate?
Hi Orangecat, The best way to find out the price and service for your area is to get in touch with our team on 134335. They will provide you with the information relevant to your location.

Hi guys. When I last had a man out to my unit at Stafford he printed out the way to record a show. Now when I follow the instructions, eg go the Guide, choose the program, and push Record, it now asks for a password. Why is this?
Hello Julie Thank you for contacting SuperGeek, We will be able to help you with this but first we need to find out who your technician is so that we are able to get them to call you and talk you through this. Please send your details through to info@supergeek.com.au and we will pass on a call request through to your technician. Have a nice day. SuperGeekOK I don't remember who it was, but he was nice and helpful. I think that the way to do this maybe has changed if they are asking for a password, I don't think that they did this when he looked at it before. Thing is I don't think as this isn't working that I should be charged. I ask for help enough that this is how I feel. Thanks guys and girls. PS I am a pensioner, please take this into account as well. I live at 1/39 Theodore Street Stafford 4053, entrance in Sayers Street. Julie

Similar listings