Super IT Solutions

Super IT Solutions Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Hi. Your Tech did say when he was here that I could ask you questions over the internet. Well my Printer will not print. It will print out a test sheet, but when I try to print some thing from the internet it will not comply. Can you suggest anything pretty please??
Hi Rose, Could you please provide your contact details in order to our technician to get in touch with you as soon as possible. SuperGeek support team.

Can you tell me their hourly rate?
Hi Orangecat, The best way to find out the price and service for your area is to get in touch with our team on 134335. They will provide you with the information relevant to your location.

Hi guys. When I last had a man out to my unit at Stafford he printed out the way to record a show. Now when I follow the instructions, eg go the Guide, choose the program, and push Record, it now asks for a password. Why is this?
Hello Julie Thank you for contacting SuperGeek, We will be able to help you with this but first we need to find out who your technician is so that we are able to get them to call you and talk you through this. Please send your details through to info@supergeek.com.au and we will pass on a call request through to your technician. Have a nice day. SuperGeekOK I don't remember who it was, but he was nice and helpful. I think that the way to do this maybe has changed if they are asking for a password, I don't think that they did this when he looked at it before. Thing is I don't think as this isn't working that I should be charged. I ask for help enough that this is how I feel. Thanks guys and girls. PS I am a pensioner, please take this into account as well. I live at 1/39 Theodore Street Stafford 4053, entrance in Sayers Street. Julie

Get an answer from our members and Super IT Solutions representatives