Super Nature Super Foods

Super Nature Super Foods

TheQueenOfReviewing

TheQueenOfReviewingCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Foreign object found

I would buy these at least once a fortnight because they taste amazing! I would have definitely rated the pappardelle 5 stars if I didn't chip my tooth on a solid object. It literally looked like a tooth, I was horrified. I do not recommend buying this product as it should be recalled as I have seen multiple reviews of bones and other foreign objects found in the meals.

Daniel curyetMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Foreign object

Found a solid object in pumpkin emailed them twice no response
Would have at least liked a reply and apology
I do enjoy eating them and have one a day
This hurt my teeth and wouldn’t have liked a child or elderly to have experienced it

Daniel curyet

I also rang that number after being on hold for 5 minutes it said all of your customer service people were busy and could not take my call

Daniel curyet

Have emailed above email address and tried calling again

Wholemeal beef lasagne

Just tastes bad. Real bad. Almost dirty. Food can be semi healthy and doesn’t need to be like this.

It’s in the bin and I’m making peanut butter toast right now.

Cassie

No problem, I have just emailed.

Cassie

I have not received a reply.

Debz

DebzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty good.

I have tried the chicken kway teow. And the vietnamese beef and lemongrass with buckwheat noodles... I loved them both. One was 4 dollars and the other 6. I wouldn't class it as a superfood because no pre cooked meals are fresh but they did taste awesome and much healthier than how I've been eating. I just wish for the same price you could add more to it..

Pippa

Pippa

Best Frozen meals I have ever tried

I have tried lots of different meals that you make . I absolutely love them all . I just tried your New Sicilian Tuna Bake and it was Delicious, yummy and first thing tomorrow I am off to Woolworths to buy many more . Great prices also . Whoever is your chef making these . Well done to them .

Love it love it love it

Thank you so much for this super delicious and easy meal. I enjoyed my first meal (green curry chicken) so much I tried some more and now I have a freezer full hehe!
Ive tried other brands on and off and they're ok ish but these taste so fresh and healthy.
Fantastic choice for me as I'm super budgeting, cooking for one, tired at the end of the day and trying to eat as healthy as I can. Tough to tick all boxes but this is literally a life changer.
Thanks for trying something different with the quinoa, chickpeas and wild rice.
5 stars from me!

Suzi M.

Suzi M.Perth, WA

This is a disaster product gluten free chicken carbonara. Is not gluten free at all. lentils contain gluten

I purchased you chicken carbonara Gluten Free meal with yellow lentil made pasta. As I'm extremely Gluten intolerant I suffered serious reaction to this as yellow lentils contain Gluten. This could kill someone. You need to use totally gluten free components in this meal to label ad Gluten Free. I certainly don't recommend your food.

Rebecca B.Super Nature

One of the worst frozen meals ever!

I purchased Wellness bowl, Chicken PorciniMushroom and Truffle Risotto for lunch. I was really looking forward to eating it, however the chicken pieces where minuscule; I also found bones whilst chewing it. Not one but several. It was so revolting that I had to chuck it out. Ill never be buying this product again!

LinCan

LinCanACT, 2602

Pretty decent for such a cheap meal

I only tried one of these but it prompted me to review. I bought the Sweet Potato Cottage Pie meal for $4 form Woolies for an easy work lunch. And it is one of the very few frozen meals I've had in recent times that tastes like it actually has some nutrients in it. Probably did't have much meat, but that's the case for most cottage pies (or lasagnas) I've tried from the freezer.

Much cheaper than buying lunch at the cafe or food court and I quite enjoyed it.

Will definitely buy again when on special. Woolies also does a 5 meal pack for $25.

Mandalila

MandalilaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Healthy, affordable and good portions..

I enjoy eating these meals. They are healthy and delicious. I tend to stay away from frozen meals with meat and lean more toward the vegetarian options as I notice they contain rubbery, sinewy processed meat most of the time.

So far my favourite meals are the Tofu Mi Goreng with Green Tea Noodles and the Mediterranean
Polenta. They are just so yummy, definitely my favourite frozen meals!

yellow77

yellow77

Nutritious and delicious

I have a chronic illness & react severely to artificial additives & preservatives. They are safe for me - no reactions! They are nutritious and delicious - I eat one daily for breakfast & dont get hungry until the next morning. Butter chicken is my favourite and its usually the first to get sold out at the supermarket! Highly recommended if you are health conscious.

Kristy

KristySouth East Queensland, QLD

slow cooked lamb, with chickpea and sweet potato mash.

I very rarely post reviews but this was so bad I had to tell someone. Literally the worst frozen meal I think I have ever eaten. Bowl was 1/4 full, and 2 out of the 4 bite-sized lamb pieces weren't even lamb - they were fat/sinew. Taste and texture was awful. The only thing reasonably satisfactory in the whole meal was the vegetables. I'm having to eat the second one I bought (satay chicken) because this one wasn't even a meal. I hope there is more luck with that one. Will 100% not be purchasing ever again.

Hi Kristy,
We are so sorry to hear about your experience with our Super Protein Slow Cooked Lamb. We would love to get in touch with you about your experience, could you email us at hello@supernaturefoods.com.au or call us on 1800 090 698?

Steph Wahl

Steph Wahl

Pretty impressed

I’ve tried both the Asian bbq and Butter chicken and was pleasantly surprised. Tasted good. Maybe a bit too healthy for my likings but I could actually eat them and I’m normally very picky. However very small amount of meat - to veg ratio.

Samantha

SamanthaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for a hassle free meal!

Lozza.p

Lozza.pSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good food

these meals are super convenient to carry around and are easy no mess cool, they are a great price to buy and packed full of healthy veggies and actually taste good and well seasoned. Loved all the products I’ve bought so far. It makes me feel good to eat it.

TrueReview

TrueReviewSydney, NSW

NO MEAT IN IT PRETTY MUCH

Only four or five five cent pieces of lamb is all you get in this bowl. Basically a bowl full of mashed potato with a bit of cauliflower strips and a few green bean pieces. Disgusted.
Tried a chicken flavoured bowl too, same, basically ZERO meat. Judging by the reviews everyone's not going to buy it anymore. I will not buy anymore either! Rip offs!
Can't help but feel the 5 star reviews are from staff as none of them have other review histories or are verified customers...

Ele

EleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will Not Buy Again

The 'Super Protein Wellness Bowl' with Slow Cooked Lamb and Chickpea, Amaranth & Sweet Potato Mash was not enjoyable. I know it's a frozen meal but my first thought when eating this was "you can tell that it's definitely not fresh." It tastes like it has come from a box and very chemically. Also very small serve. More of an entree size. I've had such delicious meal prep foods before from YouFoods and Muscle Chef so I had decent expectations. Super Nature did not even compare and I felt silly for buying it. I will not be buying anything else from Super Nature again. You can get much tastier frozen meals elsewhere.

Fair GoFair Suck, Of The Saveloy

Lamb Ragu - Yuk

Some of Super Natures frozen meals are really good however, don't even consider buying the Lamb Ragu unless you're into gluggy fake tasting food with nearly ZERO lamb content.
Something went terribly wrong with this product !

Rebecca B.Super Nature

Thank you for your feedback!
We are committed to bringing you quality products and again we are sorry to hear about your experience with our meals. We will be looking into this.

Miss Vikkie

Miss VikkieSouthwest, VIC

Love these foods

As an older single person, this range is perfect for me.Great variety,economical with no wastage and conveniant . I feel confident that my nutritional needs are being met by these delicious meals

Tegs

TegsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delicious, nutritious and affordable

If you haven’t already tried Super Natures frozen meals you really should.
So far I have tried three flavours from the Super Pules range which I think are absolutely delicious considering they are a frozen meal and are only $4 each.
My favourite from this Super Pulses range is the Wholemeal Silican Tuna Bake, it is very tasty. If you haven’t got the time to cook or you feel like stocking up on frozen meals Super Nature is your go to.