Super Nature Super Foods

Super Nature Super Foods

Excellent product, excellent price.

Super Nature Super Foods.

I recently found these Super Natural Super Foods at my local supermarket and decided to give them a try.
I am very surprised at the taste of the meals and have enjoyed all that I have tried thus far.

Tonight, I had the Meddle Eastern Chicken with Quinoa Tabbouleh, this was a really nice meal and a good serving size.

The Chicken, Porcini Mushroom and Truffle Risotto Wellness Bowl was also delicious and are all priced very well.

If you get tired of cooking but would still like a great tasting meal make sure you keep some of these in the freezer.

Soooo good !!

These meals are tasty and affordable! I eat the wellness bowls four days of the week and I’ve started to lose weight. Very impressed with this frozen meal .
I will keep buying for sure!

Healthy, tasty and easy!

I’ve tried a few now and they’re all delicious considering how easy they are, and well priced!
The Sri Lankan Vegetable bowl is even low in salt which can be hard to find!
Love them

What a great find

Sorry had already started eating before taking the pic.:) I am really enjoying this. The flavours are great quantity just right for a light dinner. I will definitely be trying other varieties in the range. Perfect when I'm away and only need dinner for 1 person.

I am absolutely SHOCKED that anyone could provide a negative review - are we eating the same food?!

I am absolutely SHOCKED that anyone could provide a negative review of the Super Nature Frozen Meals. Are we eating the same food?! I find the meals really delicious, well balanced, affordable and healthy - and I must emphasize that I am very picky when it comes to frozen meals. There isn't a brand that I like except this one, so needless to say I was very surprised some people rated it 1 star. My experience is polar opposite - I love their food and I tried 5-6 different meals and they were all AMAZING. And this is not a paid review, I simply felt it was necessary to give my feedback and thank the company for making delicious food.

Disgusting. Tasteless. Tiny portions in a big bowl.

Not enough gravy, had about 4 tiny cubes of lamb, green beans were tasteless and soggy, sweet potato wasn't sweet. Curried cauliflower was awful. Threw meal away after 4 bites.

Honestly why does it need so much salt?

I bought a whole stack of these for quick lunches as I’m at home busy with a baby. I quickly noticed I would get super thirsty and my stomach was very upset after eating them. Then I looked at the salt content. It’s unbelievably high. On some of the varieties it’s listed in the top 10 ingredients. I think it’s dishonest to market your product as very healthy when the salt content is so high. Too much salt in our diet is linked to stroke and cardiovascular disease. It’s very unhealthy. I did wonder why - if they’re so healthy - they wouldn’t have a star rating on them. Well, there’s your answer. I hope if the company is reading this that they’ll take the feedback on board and drastically reduce the salt across the entire range, it doesn’t need it.

Easy Yummy and I’m full what more do you want?

I was buying these just on the nights I couldn’t be bothered cooking! Now I buy 14 a week and have them every lunch and dinner! I have t had a flavour I havent loved yet! Occasionally I over heat them but when I read the instructions as each one is different they’re spot on! Fresh and yum! Highly recommend!

Super pulses pasta with beef and chia meatballs

Inedible ! The pasta was hard and uncooked, I had 2 meatballs one of those was hard and I couldn't eat it . For the price I was very disappointed and won't be buying them again.

Yes beef Ragu is delicious shame about the rest though

Like I said fills you up tasty looks fine don’t know why other meals which taste plastic and small serves and not full filling enough especially chicken ones with very little chicken

Lamb Ragu Wholemeal Pappardelle

To my surprise the Lamb Ragu was absolutely DELICIOUS! ... The flavour was unbelievable and the thick pasta complimented the rest of the meal. Only negative was I should have had two packs in the freezer as I ended up wanting more ...

Tasty and Fresh

Had the lamb ragu with wholemeal pappardelle pasta. It really tasty and felt fresh, not gluggy and blobby like other ready-made meals. Super quick to make. Didn't have that much lamb but still alright

Not quite what the packaging suggests

I bought the wellness bowl (slow cooked lamb, chickpea, amaranth & sweet potato based on the imagery on the packet.
When i actually unpacked and heated it, I was disappointed to find just two lonely little cubes of lamb in an otherwise amorphous blob of mash. Taste was Ok

Quality and Value

I find the quality and value of these meals amazing. I’m hooked and so is my partner. The meals have enabled me to not over eat at lunch or dinner.

I really can't believe this is a thing

Affordable prices, easy better than eating out and very healthy and low calories that fill you up! Love it. I have only tried two so far but will continue on.

Terrible experience.. when you have kind of small dirt in your food

Am eating middle eastern chicken, quinoa.. As am eating I could feel some particles of stone .. I had 3 to 4 spoon and every time I chew my food I get small dirt .. I have tried all the variety and it was 1 of my favourite lunch meal .. Very disappointed nature’s way super food..

Cooking instructions

I would like information about how to cook this on the stovetop.
Love the fact that it is snap frozen to keep food fresh, but zapping it in the microwave, in my opinion, kills off a lot of the nutrients !
I defrosted the meal, emptied both containers into a small pot, added about 100ml of water (it needed more liquid) & heated it slowly on the gas.
The water took away some of the flavour, but it was still enjoyable

Super Nature Chinese Chia Chicken Sooo Bland

This looked very good in the bowl
Tasted really bland
Can't taste chicken
Can't taste anything remotely Chinese
Plenty of chia and rice-like stuff
Lots of really bland sauce

Lovely food.

Best meals out there for a great price. What you see on the pack is what you get in the bowl.

Healthy and delicious!!!

I've tried the green chickpea curry and satay chicken so far and I'm quite suprised with how delicious and supper tasty these meals are. I'm going to go back to woolies and stock up on more and try some of the others.

Can the packaging be recycled?
From memory, i think they can be. Most labels have recycling information on them these days, see if it is on there :-) The good ones show a bin symbol for clear plastic film Then a recycle sybol for cardboard etcFrom memory, i think they can be. Most labels have recycling information on them these days, see if it is on there :-) The good ones show a bin symbol for clear plastic film Then a recycle sybol for cardboard etcThere is no Recycling information or symbols of any kind on the food tray. It is probably Paper of some sort but seems to have a plastic coating so I'm not sure if that can be recycled

Are your products available for purchase in the US?
Unfortunately they don't seem to be sold in US supermarket shelves. I tried looking for you but only supermarkets that come are from Australia.

I'm looking to get healthier but also loose some weight these taste yummy, will they be good for weight loose?
I guess they are calorie controlled and range from 350 to 400 calories per serve. If you combine this with exercise you should be right. Good luckAt 1350 - 1950 kilojoules per 350g meal, they certainly are well balanced if you are trying to lose weight. However, as with most prepared meals, the salt content can be high and Super Nature range from 690 - 1550mg of salt per meal (around 3000mg = one teaspoon) so this is something to keep in mind. My wife had tried nearly every diet created in the past 20 years - nothing worked until........................ One of our daughters friends lost 18kg in 6 months and my wife followed the same plan she made for herself. No sugar - full stop !. especially fizzy drinks. Eat as much natural fresh food as your body needs or you want, in other words, eat well, as long as its not processed food. Start walking 1km per day for the first few weeks, then build up to 2km per day and maintain it. Find somewhere nice to walk, as this helps you enjoy losing weight. My wife was size 16, she is now size 10 and it only took her 7 months and, she still has a huge piece or two of baked ricotta cheese cake each week. So, the moral to the story is - to drop weight, you need to drop sugar, to activate the body in dispensing of the weight, you need some light exercise such as walking. There's one more secret - the more flavoursome you can make your meals - i.e.: pan seared chicken thigh (or scotch fillet - beef or pork or a nice fresh fish fillet), with GLR - garlic, lemon & rosemary (add the GLR after the first side is cooked) then a nice tossed salad with Cos lettuce, Avo, vintage cheese, red onion, walnuts, capsicum, roasted garlic, grated carrot, fresh basil etc. with a homemade dressing of olive oil and lemon juice, this way, you will be more satisfied (hopefully) and less likely to binge or seek sugary foods or drinks. These are only suggestions as they have worked for my wife - everyone is different, however, its worth a try. Good luck in your health quest !.NO!! Too high in salt and lacking in nutrition - so if you ate just these, you would be under nourished, therefore your metabolism would become even slower, and you would most likely develop or enhance cravings for more salt and sugar! You cannot lose weight by being lazy and eating packaged processed food. The ONLY way to lose weight is to eat a BALANCED diet of nutritious food and EXERCISE! Sorry, but that's a fact..

Similar listings