Super Nature Super Foods

Super Nature Super Foods

3.7

Chicken pad Thai with rice noodles

I love my pad Thai, but this one is awful you can’t even enjoy it because it is sooo over powering with lemongrass that’s all you can taste. If you love lemongrass this would be the perfect meal for you. Very disappointing!

Hi Andrea,
Thanks for your feedback on our Chicken Pad Thai, we are sorry to hear about your experience with our meal and want to look into this with you. Could you please contact us at hello@supernaturefoods.com.au or at 1800 090 698?
Thank you!

Rachel E.

Rachel E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Yummo...

I tried the Tofu Me Goreng... Added some steam veg, not because it needed it, but because I like lots of veg... Absolutely love it.... Soooo good.... Going to stock up tomorrow...

Rebecca B.Super Nature

We're so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our Tofu Mi Goreng, it's definitely a great veggie boosting meal!

Aiden

AidenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tofu Mi Goreng with green tea noodles

Corn starch is not a health food! Noodles were nice but completely overpowered by the sauce which was a salty, thick mess. Do not recommend for anyone with working tastebuds.

Hi Aiden,
Thanks for your feedback on our Tofu Mi Goreng, we are sorry to hear about your experience with it and want to look into this with you. Could you please contact us at hello@supernaturefoods.com.au or at 1800 090 698?
Thank you!

Shanlee L.

Shanlee L.Illawarra, NSW

Vegan & vegetarian Bowls

I’m vegetarian, and only eat the vegan and vegetarian meals. They are AMAZING.
Lost weight by eating a bowl a night.
Never sick of them! And the tofu green tea noodles dish is amazing! Low in calories, full of amazing nutrients! The sodium can be quite high, but on a balanced diet and calorie deficit there’s not much to worry about.

Thanks for the great meals!

Hello Shanlee,
Thanks for the incredible review! We are so excited to hear that you've been enjoying our vegan and vegetarian meals!

timnoye1981

timnoye1981

Really Terrible

3 tiny, sad pieces of what looks like to be mechanically square process chicken, 1 sad slice of mushroom (yes 1 slice).

Bland, stodgy and a total rip off. Don’t taint the name “nature” if you don’t have the conviction to make semi edible food.

Absolutely awful.

Yummy tummy

If they served this in first class aboard my Boeing 747, I'd be over the moon. "May I have a napkin" "Certainly sir...let me get one for you." "Thank you."

graceGSydney, NSW

Great taste,

I went on a 10 week Super Narure food diet, in addition of 100gr of lean chicken or turkey and 1 banana every day, and lost 18 kilos. I still have 2-3 meals a week for convenience. I now eat healthily. I find that the
meals are great tasting.In the past have tried Weight Watchers and Healthy Choice. For taste, Super nature
surpasses them both! If decide to try the diet, drink water, plain tea or 2 cups of black coffee with sweetener,not sugar.In my opinion Super Nature is super tasting, with the most varied ingredients of all
frozen supermarket foods!

Hi Grace,
Thanks for sharing your story, we are so thrilled to hear about your health journey and glad that we could play a part in it! Best of luck!

graceG

Thank you. I appreciate your response!

Very disappointing

I bought super pulses creamy chicken carbonara. Very disappointing penne was tough and chewy.. Not much chicken either. Didn't soften after 2 lots of extra cooking. My first and last purchase of this.

THANK YOU.. I WILL GET IN TOUCH

Alison G

Alison GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Creamy Chicken Carbonara

LENTIL PASTA and it doesn’t taste any different to normal pasta, the veggies taste fresh, i’m not a fan of kale but it compliments this meal! i’m in love! my go to for frozen meals! don’t feel like i’m eating chemically crap! & low cal with a decent filling size!

Hi Alison,
Thanks so much for the review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying our Super Pulse range, made with incredible lentil pasta :)

Bea A.

Bea A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Split pea dahl new recipe

I'm hoping the chefs at super nature read this review! I have been obsessed with the split pea dahl meal for a couple of years now, one of the very few microwave meals I've ever enjoyed (thankyou). I was pleased to see they took the dairy portion out of the dish considering how awful that industry is, plus it will open up the market to vegans and lactose intolerant (thankyou again). HOWEVER the chefs seem to have replaced the yoghurt with ONION. I'm sure there was onion in the old recipe but now it's an overwhelming amount and takes over. Please remove or reduce the onion back to what it was. I don't hate onion but when it's this much, chunky and overriding the other flavours, it's ruined a great meal.

Hi Bea,
Thank you for your review, we will look into this and pass your feedback onto our team!

JodiNortheast, VIC

Super good

Hi Jodi,
Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad to hear that our Super Nature Super Pulses range have been helping you eat well with a busy schedule. We take on your feedback about having more protein and reducing sugar.
Thanks Jodi!

Awesome, thank you!

this meal is misleading...

i'm not sure what to think about this dish.... i expected it to look as nice as the package, but it was all soggy and it had a conflicting taste. I hope that this was only my experience and that nobody else had this trouble.

Rebecca B.Super Nature

Best frozen meals ever made.

These are hands down the best tasting and best value for money frozen meals. People complaining about the amount of meat or taste have never tried a Lean Cuisine (bland and tasteless. Only 7% meat) or Coles brand meals ($7.50 to $9 for mostly water). Have been eating these for 2 years and never had anything but great healthy food. The 300~350 gram size is perfect, if you eat more than that per meal you are over eating. Have lost 7Kg since eating these and feel great.

Rebecca B.Super Nature

Thanks so much for the review, we are so glad to hear that you've been enjoying our meals over the past 2 years!

April

AprilCentral Queensland, QLD

So far So great

I had the Tofu Mi Goreng. Not only was it extremely affordable at $4, but it was splendid. Portion size and quality of food. Looking forward to trying other flavours :)

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Amazingly fresh and great tasting meals

I have tried about 4 different meals so far and the asian pad thai noodles and another I can't remember were amazing. Also the Lasagne was one of the best I have ever tasted and I don't usually like frozen ones. Although they are mainly pasta based they are still delicious. For the price you can't go wrong for flavour and freshness.. Youfoodz I tried for a week and their so called meals almost made me sick. These meals I would say are on par with Lite n easy but just not as much selection of meals... If there was a bigger variety it would be amazing!

Rebecca B.Super Nature

Thanks for the great review Richard! We are so glad to hear that we could change your mind about frozen meals!

Find out how Super Nature Super Foods compares to other Food & Drink Shops

Not the picture on the box.

Super Protein slow cooked lamb with chickpea,amaranth and sweet potato mash.
Should say sweet potato,amaranth ,chickpea with a hint of lamb.
Would not buy this product again.
Very dissapointed if you look out back it says 8.5% lamb it does not look like that on the packet illustration.

TheQueenOfReviewing

TheQueenOfReviewingCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Foreign object found

I would buy these at least once a fortnight because they taste amazing! I would have definitely rated the pappardelle 5 stars if I didn't chip my tooth on a solid object. It literally looked like a tooth, I was horrified. I do not recommend buying this product as it should be recalled as I have seen multiple reviews of bones and other foreign objects found in the meals.

Daniel curyetMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Foreign object

Found a solid object in pumpkin emailed them twice no response
Would have at least liked a reply and apology
I do enjoy eating them and have one a day
This hurt my teeth and wouldn’t have liked a child or elderly to have experienced it

Daniel curyet

I also rang that number after being on hold for 5 minutes it said all of your customer service people were busy and could not take my call

Daniel curyet

Have emailed above email address and tried calling again

Wholemeal beef lasagne

Just tastes bad. Real bad. Almost dirty. Food can be semi healthy and doesn’t need to be like this.

It’s in the bin and I’m making peanut butter toast right now.

Cassie

No problem, I have just emailed.

Cassie

I have not received a reply.

Debz

DebzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty good.

I have tried the chicken kway teow. And the vietnamese beef and lemongrass with buckwheat noodles... I loved them both. One was 4 dollars and the other 6. I wouldn't class it as a superfood because no pre cooked meals are fresh but they did taste awesome and much healthier than how I've been eating. I just wish for the same price you could add more to it..