Super Nature Super Foods

Super Nature Super Foods

Lynda D.

Lynda D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Product - Highly Recommend

These meals are full of flavour, portion controlled, low cal, low fat and fairly cheap. Love the Wholemeal Beef Lasagne.

Donna W

Donna WMid North Coast, NSW

Beautiful

I’m not a vegetarian or vegan but the vegan wellness bowl is absolutely beautiful. It’s the only one I’ve tried and will buy again.

finn

finnDarwin, NT

great cal control

i had to loose wt for surgery for cancer i also have Parkinson ate one of these meals a day, all the veggie variety lost 57 kg .the green tea noodle the best. I buy them when on special not over priced .

Roslyn

RoslynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Unacceptable

Saw the add in Women's Weekly and thought I would give them a try. Very disappointed. Asked Coles for a refund.

no. this doesn’t work

I bought because packaging indicated so many ingredients in a lasagne & I thought ok, something different. But after pulling out of m’wave, was so flat , didn’t smell right, didn’t taste right. I was so looking forward to a nice small meal. disappointed

Kerry

KerryRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very tasty

I'm not usually a fan of frozen meals as I find they can be a bit artificial. I just had Super Pulses Lemon Ginger Chicken with Couscous... it was absolutely beautiful. I will be buying more tomorrow an would be tempted to try others in this range. Great for when you get home late and haven't prepared anything. Thank you Super Nature for a great wholesome meal.

Candy

CandyPerth, WA

Not a fan of the new meals

I absolutely love the honey soy chicken and the tofu goreng meals however my store dosent have them anymore. They were reduced in price then disappeared? They were packed full of vegies, no overpowering sauce and low in fat. So I tried one of the new ones, the pad Thai....absolutely revolting with a 3 tiny pieces of chicken and drenched in thick sauce, yuck. The new meals contain 10 grams of fat, i like to stay under 6grms max. Please bring back the lighter meals!! It's nearly summer and heavy meals laden with thick sauce is no good for summer. Wont try anymore of these meals, stingy on the vegies too. Such a disappointment as I loved those 2 meals I mentioned.

Raelene

RaeleneSydney, NSW

Nice for frozen

I have bought a few and they have good and ingredients they taste good for a frozen meal but does have some chemical taste. My only real issue is the plastic bowl. They would be a perfect buy with a bio gradable bowl. Better for the planet as eventually it will end up in land fill.

obliviondoll

obliviondollAuckland

Premium price, but didn't feel like a premium meal

Bought the Slow Cooked Rosemary Lamb Hot Pot. The price was high for a microwaveable meal, so I was expecting quality to match. I got a bowl of delicious soupy gravy stuff, with a comfortable amount of mashed potato and pumpkin, a decent amount of other vegetables, and... disappointment. The lamb "chunks" were ridiculous - the peas in the dish were larger than most of the lamb pieces, and they weren't particularly large peas. The flavour was great, but it didn't feel like I got what I paid for. It wasn't exactly disappointing, but it isn't a great first experience with the brand.

rebeccamasters

rebeccamastersSydney, NSW

The best frozen meals

I bought a bunch of these when they were on offer and filled my freezer for nights when I can't cook. Really good quality ingredients, and delicious taste. Haven't tried them all yet but so far so good.
They average around 300ckal each, great for calorie and weight watching.

I honestly feel that the majority of whingers leaving negative reviews are hoping for freebies.

Rebecca B.Super Nature

Thanks so much for this superb review Rebecca, we are so glad to hear that our meals have been helping you eat well on those busy days! We look forward to you trying the rest of our range!

Chicken pad Thai with rice noodles

I love my pad Thai, but this one is awful you can’t even enjoy it because it is sooo over powering with lemongrass that’s all you can taste. If you love lemongrass this would be the perfect meal for you. Very disappointing!

Hi Andrea,
Thanks for your feedback on our Chicken Pad Thai, we are sorry to hear about your experience with our meal and want to look into this with you. Could you please contact us at hello@supernaturefoods.com.au or at 1800 090 698?
Thank you!

Rachel E.

Rachel E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Yummo...

I tried the Tofu Me Goreng... Added some steam veg, not because it needed it, but because I like lots of veg... Absolutely love it.... Soooo good.... Going to stock up tomorrow...

Rebecca B.Super Nature

We're so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our Tofu Mi Goreng, it's definitely a great veggie boosting meal!

Aiden

AidenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tofu Mi Goreng with green tea noodles

Corn starch is not a health food! Noodles were nice but completely overpowered by the sauce which was a salty, thick mess. Do not recommend for anyone with working tastebuds.

Hi Aiden,
Thanks for your feedback on our Tofu Mi Goreng, we are sorry to hear about your experience with it and want to look into this with you. Could you please contact us at hello@supernaturefoods.com.au or at 1800 090 698?
Thank you!

Shanlee L.

Shanlee L.Illawarra, NSW

Vegan & vegetarian Bowls

I’m vegetarian, and only eat the vegan and vegetarian meals. They are AMAZING.
Lost weight by eating a bowl a night.
Never sick of them! And the tofu green tea noodles dish is amazing! Low in calories, full of amazing nutrients! The sodium can be quite high, but on a balanced diet and calorie deficit there’s not much to worry about.

Thanks for the great meals!

Hello Shanlee,
Thanks for the incredible review! We are so excited to hear that you've been enjoying our vegan and vegetarian meals!

timnoye1981

timnoye1981

Really Terrible

3 tiny, sad pieces of what looks like to be mechanically square process chicken, 1 sad slice of mushroom (yes 1 slice).

Bland, stodgy and a total rip off. Don’t taint the name “nature” if you don’t have the conviction to make semi edible food.

Absolutely awful.

Yummy tummy

If they served this in first class aboard my Boeing 747, I'd be over the moon. "May I have a napkin" "Certainly sir...let me get one for you." "Thank you."

graceGSydney, NSW

Great taste,

I went on a 10 week Super Narure food diet, in addition of 100gr of lean chicken or turkey and 1 banana every day, and lost 18 kilos. I still have 2-3 meals a week for convenience. I now eat healthily. I find that the
meals are great tasting.In the past have tried Weight Watchers and Healthy Choice. For taste, Super nature
surpasses them both! If decide to try the diet, drink water, plain tea or 2 cups of black coffee with sweetener,not sugar.In my opinion Super Nature is super tasting, with the most varied ingredients of all
frozen supermarket foods!

Hi Grace,
Thanks for sharing your story, we are so thrilled to hear about your health journey and glad that we could play a part in it! Best of luck!

graceG

Thank you. I appreciate your response!

Very disappointing

I bought super pulses creamy chicken carbonara. Very disappointing penne was tough and chewy.. Not much chicken either. Didn't soften after 2 lots of extra cooking. My first and last purchase of this.

THANK YOU.. I WILL GET IN TOUCH

Alison G

Alison GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Creamy Chicken Carbonara

LENTIL PASTA and it doesn’t taste any different to normal pasta, the veggies taste fresh, i’m not a fan of kale but it compliments this meal! i’m in love! my go to for frozen meals! don’t feel like i’m eating chemically crap! & low cal with a decent filling size!

Hi Alison,
Thanks so much for the review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying our Super Pulse range, made with incredible lentil pasta :)

Bea A.

Bea A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Split pea dahl new recipe

I'm hoping the chefs at super nature read this review! I have been obsessed with the split pea dahl meal for a couple of years now, one of the very few microwave meals I've ever enjoyed (thankyou). I was pleased to see they took the dairy portion out of the dish considering how awful that industry is, plus it will open up the market to vegans and lactose intolerant (thankyou again). HOWEVER the chefs seem to have replaced the yoghurt with ONION. I'm sure there was onion in the old recipe but now it's an overwhelming amount and takes over. Please remove or reduce the onion back to what it was. I don't hate onion but when it's this much, chunky and overriding the other flavours, it's ruined a great meal.

Hi Bea,
Thank you for your review, we will look into this and pass your feedback onto our team!