Super Nature Super Foods

Super Nature Super Foods

See the Best Food & Drink Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kristy

KristySouth East Queensland, QLD

slow cooked lamb, with chickpea and sweet potato mash.

I very rarely post reviews but this was so bad I had to tell someone. Literally the worst frozen meal I think I have ever eaten. Bowl was 1/4 full, and 2 out of the 4 bite-sized lamb pieces weren't even lamb - they were fat/sinew. Taste and texture was awful. The only thing reasonably satisfactory in the whole meal was the vegetables. I'm having to eat the second one I bought (satay chicken) because this one wasn't even a meal. I hope there is more luck with that one. Will 100% not be purchasing ever again.

Steph Wahl

Steph Wahl

Pretty impressed

I’ve tried both the Asian bbq and Butter chicken and was pleasantly surprised. Tasted good. Maybe a bit too healthy for my likings but I could actually eat them and I’m normally very picky. However very small amount of meat - to veg ratio.

Samantha

SamanthaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for a hassle free meal!

Lozza.p

Lozza.pSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good food

these meals are super convenient to carry around and are easy no mess cool, they are a great price to buy and packed full of healthy veggies and actually taste good and well seasoned. Loved all the products I’ve bought so far. It makes me feel good to eat it.

TrueReview

TrueReviewSydney, NSW

NO MEAT IN IT PRETTY MUCH

Only four or five five cent pieces of lamb is all you get in this bowl. Basically a bowl full of mashed potato with a bit of cauliflower strips and a few green bean pieces. Disgusted.
Tried a chicken flavoured bowl too, same, basically ZERO meat. Judging by the reviews everyone's not going to buy it anymore. I will not buy anymore either! Rip offs!
Can't help but feel the 5 star reviews are from staff as none of them have other review histories or are verified customers...

Ele

EleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will Not Buy Again

The 'Super Protein Wellness Bowl' with Slow Cooked Lamb and Chickpea, Amaranth & Sweet Potato Mash was not enjoyable. I know it's a frozen meal but my first thought when eating this was "you can tell that it's definitely not fresh." It tastes like it has come from a box and very chemically. Also very small serve. More of an entree size. I've had such delicious meal prep foods before from YouFoods and Muscle Chef so I had decent expectations. Super Nature did not even compare and I felt silly for buying it. I will not be buying anything else from Super Nature again. You can get much tastier frozen meals elsewhere.

Fair GoFair Suck, Of The Saveloy

Lamb Ragu - Yuk

Some of Super Natures frozen meals are really good however, don't even consider buying the Lamb Ragu unless you're into gluggy fake tasting food with nearly ZERO lamb content.
Something went terribly wrong with this product !

Miss Vikkie

Miss VikkieSouthwest, VIC

Love these foods

As an older single person, this range is perfect for me.Great variety,economical with no wastage and conveniant . I feel confident that my nutritional needs are being met by these delicious meals

Tegs

TegsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delicious, nutritious and affordable

If you haven’t already tried Super Natures frozen meals you really should.
So far I have tried three flavours from the Super Pules range which I think are absolutely delicious considering they are a frozen meal and are only $4 each.
My favourite from this Super Pulses range is the Wholemeal Silican Tuna Bake, it is very tasty. If you haven’t got the time to cook or you feel like stocking up on frozen meals Super Nature is your go to.

Chris2424

Chris2424Sydney, NSW

Not the worst food I've ever eaten, but not good - Lamb Ragu & Parapadelle

The parpadelle was gluggy and stuck together in clumps. The meat was scarce, one piece only. The sauce was sort of OK, but not fabulous and pretty watery for a ragu. The toast I ate it with was the highlight to be honest. I wish I hadn't bought two of these, but I can see why they were on special. I won't be back.

Tammie Peatey

Tammie PeateySouth East Queensland, QLD

Seriously Good Natural Food

We love this product (best frozen meals). Our favorite is the Bento Box and the slow cooked lamb ragu with wholemeal pappardelle. Thanks to Super Nature for these Delicious and Nutritious meals

Phill P.

Phill P.Sydney, NSW

Going Downhill

I'm a big fan, however the last batch I've bought has seen a noticeable decline in the protein area. Tiny cubes of chicken whereas previously they were large and generous. Flavour hasn't changed much but I feel they must be cutting costs which is a shame.

I usually buy these in bulk when they're sitting at $4 at Woolworths, perhaps the big 2 are pushing down there margins too much. A shame for such a quality product, I guess I'd better buy more at the $6-7 range to support them. Feeling guilty.

Not satay in the slightest

Not a good result from the satay chicken. The flavour is definitely not satay, it's spicy something but not particularly nice. The vegetables came out soggy and watery. The rest of the ingredients made an edible, but not pleasant mush. I won't be buying this brand again.

Hans

HansSouth East Queensland, QLD

Find the chicken and win a ute

Bought 4 portions of this pre-cooked food. It was very disappointing. A partially filled container, the protein portion extremely small. You can catch all consumers once, then it's game over.

Val Mason

Val MasonWestern District, VIC

An excellent meal for one if you don't feel like cooking.

Thought I would try the Super Nature Super Foods chicken pad Thai with noodles.
Wasn't expecting much as I have tried ready made foods before and have been disappointed.
However, this meal was a pleasant surprise. Very tasty, a good size portion and very reasonable price.
I will definitely be trying more meals in this range.

Onmyshelf_

Onmyshelf_South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product, excellent price.

Super Nature Super Foods.

I recently found these Super Natural Super Foods at my local supermarket and decided to give them a try.
I am very surprised at the taste of the meals and have enjoyed all that I have tried thus far.

Tonight, I had the Meddle Eastern Chicken with Quinoa Tabbouleh, this was a really nice meal and a good serving size.

The Chicken, Porcini Mushroom and Truffle Risotto Wellness Bowl was also delicious and are all priced very well.

If you get tired of cooking but would still like a great tasting meal make sure you keep some of these in the freezer.

ori

oriMid North Coast, NSW

Soooo good !!

These meals are tasty and affordable! I eat the wellness bowls four days of the week and I’ve started to lose weight. Very impressed with this frozen meal .
I will keep buying for sure!

Pee

PeeSydney, NSW

Healthy, tasty and easy!

I’ve tried a few now and they’re all delicious considering how easy they are, and well priced!
The Sri Lankan Vegetable bowl is even low in salt which can be hard to find!
Love them

Bellbird

Bellbird

What a great find

Sorry had already started eating before taking the pic.:) I am really enjoying this. The flavours are great quantity just right for a light dinner. I will definitely be trying other varieties in the range. Perfect when I'm away and only need dinner for 1 person.

Sarra

SarraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I am absolutely SHOCKED that anyone could provide a negative review - are we eating the same food?!

I am absolutely SHOCKED that anyone could provide a negative review of the Super Nature Frozen Meals. Are we eating the same food?! I find the meals really delicious, well balanced, affordable and healthy - and I must emphasize that I am very picky when it comes to frozen meals. There isn't a brand that I like except this one, so needless to say I was very surprised some people rated it 1 star. My experience is polar opposite - I love their food and I tried 5-6 different meals and they were all AMAZING. And this is not a paid review, I simply felt it was necessary to give my feedback and thank the company for making delicious food.

Will

Willasked

I have to say the meals are a rip off. I bought the Pasta with Beef & Chia Meatballs on special for $4 at Woolworths, so glad I had not paid full price. Only found 3 meatballs and they are very small ones, the Chia Seeds are 0.2%, also its supposed to have Parmesan Cheese that has no percentage, and I don't see or taste it. Looks like more money was spent on the packaging then on the ingredients. I think its time to give them a miss

Fair Go

Hi Will. I agree with you 100%.

Margot Hasked

Can the packaging be recycled?

Bronwynne

From memory, i think they can be.
Most labels have recycling information on them these days, see if it is on there :-)
The good ones show a bin symbol for clear plastic film
Then a recycle sybol for cardboard etc

Bronwynne

From memory, i think they can be.
The good ones show a bin symbol for clear plastic film
Then a recycle sybol for cardboard etc

Margot H

There is no Recycling information or symbols of any kind on the food tray. It is probably Paper of some sort but seems to have a plastic coating so I'm not sure if that can be recycled

Adrienne E

Adrienne Easked

Are your products available for purchase in the US?

saigsrik2
saigsrik2

Unfortunately they don't seem to be sold in US supermarket shelves. I tried looking for you but only supermarkets that come are from Australia.

CategoryFood & Drink Shops