Prue

Prue

Fantastic idea

This idea is great although I do wonder if they would ever release a card so that it would work on instore purchases as well. That would be amazing! Such a great selection of shops to choose from

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant idea!

What a brilliant idea to help increase retirement savings by using every day shopping cash backs. Love it and will recommend to all my friends. Signed up myself and needed a new bar fridge, so started collecting straight away. Will be great to see how those 'little bits' all add up over the years.

Super RewardsSuper Rewards

Hi Amanda, thank you so much for your support. All those little cash contributions do indeed add up - and the cashback on the bigger items - like a bar fridge - do indeed make a solid contribution! Glad that we have helped you add to your super!

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

This is super. Never thought of it myself.

This is truly something I would have never thought of, but it's genius. I love shopping online and now I earn cash into my superannuation too. You can never have enough funds in your super. I'm going for an easy retirement.

Super RewardsSuper Rewards

Hi Maria - thank you for your kind words. That's right, who wants to be worried about how much money they have when you're retired? We think it makes sense - you're shopping online anyway, why not earn towards your super? Happy shopping!

Review collected in partnership with Super Rewards

Kellie

Kellieasked

Ill like to shop at Woolworths through super rewards, Do I still login as usual and collect Woolworths rewards too?

Super RewardsSuper Rewards

Hi Kellie thanks for your message. To earn Super Rewards, you need to come to our Super Rewards site, click on the Woolworths tile, which will then push you off to the Woolworths site where you shop as normal. You will collect Woolworths rewards in the process, and can apply any Woolworths rewards to your shopping basket.

Joe

Joeasked

Hello
As I spend a lot of money on groceries each week, could you tell me what the cashs rewards percentage is for Woolworths please.

Hi Joe,
Thank you for asking. The cash back is on average between 2-10%. Our return is highly competitive with others in market.

Joe

Joeasked

Hello

Hi Joe,
Thank you for your inquiry.
Super Rewards offers cash rewards across a lot of household items. The range is between 2-10% cashback and the average cashback is around 5%.

Get an answer from our members and Super Rewards representatives