Super-Rewards

Super-Rewards

See the Best Rewards & Loyalty Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Super Rewards

4.4
BinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I too thought this was a good idea - but - update 2

Michelle R.
Michelle R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A GameChanger for women

This program is quite simply a game-changer for me and for women like me. With a slight, deliberate tweak to the way I (already) shop online, I’m topping up my super.

Super-RewardsSuper Rewards

Hi MIchelle thanks for taking the time to let us know how we've changed your life! It's so easy - just a little planning goes a long way when it comes to earning super ;-)

A little more

I love the idea but getting rewards for online only is only half way. I would like to see an app for a phone as an access portal and also maybe barcodes or something to use in store to increase the benefits.

Super-RewardsSuper Rewards

Hi Noel thanks for your feedback. We do plan on being instore shortly so stay tuned!

Kris
KrisSydney, NSW

This is perfect

This is such a great concept - make contributions to maximise your super when shopping online, by making purchases you would regardless. Earning compound interest every dollar counts, this really is a no brainer.

Super-RewardsSuper Rewards

Hi Kris - thank you so much for your kind words. We couldn't agree more - every little bit helps. And if you're being rewarded for the purchasing you were going to do anyway, then it makes so much sense. Happy shopping!

Mary-ann S.
Mary-ann S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy to use and understand

An amazing product to help add to my super. My super was low as a result of being a stay at home mum. I am adding to my retirement nest egg with purchases I would of made anyway. Thanks for the great product.

Super-RewardsSuper Rewards

Hi Mary-ann thank you for your support. This is great to hear that Super-Rewards is contributing to your retirement. Happy shopping!

Guy L.
Guy L.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Waste of time.

Unfortunately there is little point joining this as it only caters to city members. As there are no participating stores near me which limits to those that offer online shopping only.

Jocelyn
JocelynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant concept and easy to do

I am over 50 and believe every dollar counts when it comes to my super. I love this concept of supporting businesses that support women to build their nest eggs

Super-RewardsSuper Rewards

Hi Jocelyn, thank you so much - absolutely every dollar counts. Both now, but also in retirement. We hope you continue to shop...and earn super.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Terrie Keen
Terrie KeenWestern Australia

Super Top-up

I love the fact that I can do my online shopping and earn money towards my super at the same time. I don't have to do anything extra, just do what I would normally do. It's great to be able to top up my super now that I'm not working too.

Super-RewardsSuper Rewards

Hi Terrie thank you for your review - that's the beauty of it, you're doing what you do anyway - purchasing groceries, buying items for the household, and so on. Happy shopping!

Anna-Louise
Anna-Louise

Super Rewards makes me feel happy!

I have been using Super Rewards for a while now and am adding nicely to my superannuation. It was very easy to get started and the process just works! I would be shopping online anyway so it makes me very happy to be rewarded for my spend.

Super-RewardsSuper Rewards

Hi Anna-Louise, that is great to hear that you're happy with the service. And importantly, that we are helping you with your retirement. Thank you for your support

Kathryn
KathrynSydney, NSW

Easy money!!

Brilliant idea. I love my super balance increasing simply by doing my everyday shopping. Some great online retailers, I have made some big household purchases which quickly boosted my rewards.

Super-RewardsSuper Rewards

HI Kathryn - thank you for your support. The high value items certainly inject a nice cash top up in to your Super-Rewards account. Happy shopping

Rameet Singh
Rameet SinghSydney, NSW

The best thing that’s happened to women’s super

Super Rewards is the best thing that’s happened to women’s super. It’s great to see my super growing as I go about shopping. I’m a big online shopper and the varied list of retailers associated with the program means that I can grow my super whether I’m shopping for personal or household items. I would encourage more women to sign up and start working towards a better retirement.

Mr Steven A.
Mr Steven A.Sydney, NSW

Worth every cent!!!

If you love shopping, then this is an extremely great way of building up your super balance, and like the saying goes "from little things big things grow"!!! Great job SuperRewards #GoSuperRewards

Super-RewardsSuper Rewards

Hi Steven thank you for your support! Indeed - every dollar counts. And, thanks to the value of compound interest, $5 cashback now is worth so much more in your retirement! Happy shopping!

Melba
MelbaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Struggling to contain my disappointment!

Months down the track I have had nothing but problems! Rewards not given, the retailer not addressing the issue for 30+ days then the rewards arriving in my account only to disappear days later. I was so hopeful and I still consider it a brilliant idea but so far the execution is a dismal failure in my case.

Yvette
YvetteSydney, NSW

What a brilliant concept!

I am so happy that I can shop online and my cash goes towards my superannuation. This is genius and I am so happy to be part of this! I have spread the word to friends, family and business's to join in having extra $$$ towards our super. We will all be thankful later in life.

Super-RewardsSuper Rewards

Hi Yvette thank you so much for the review! You're exactly right - the savings now are so much more meaningful 10,20 30 years down the track. We so appreciate the support.

Prue
Prue

Fantastic idea

This idea is great although I do wonder if they would ever release a card so that it would work on instore purchases as well. That would be amazing! Such a great selection of shops to choose from