Super Sleeper Every Comfort Pillow

Super Sleeper Every Comfort Pillow (page 2 of 2)

3.4

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (7) · No (5)
Wendy Lavis

Wendy LavisMurray Region, NSW

Love my Super Sleeper Pro Pillow!!

My fitbit sleep score has increased from Fair (70s) to Good (80s) and even Excellent (90s). It is firm, which is perfect for me. I’m very happy with my pillow.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$80.00.

jockie

jockieWestern District, VIC

Great pillows

my wife and I have these best sleep we ever have had we both took some foam out different levels but really great , would buy again we got the two for one great price

Purchased in January 2020.

Steve

SteveGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great pillow

Very supportive pillows for insomnia or restless sleepers & sufferers. Quality of rest/ sleep is enhanced as they mould to your head perfectly, offering the benefits of great support. Bouncing back to the original form is a great advantage. No more scrunched pillows, searching for the perfect height or firmness.

Purchased in March 2020.

Deb BRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Waste of money

I'm sweating more than I used to with my normal pillow. Once my head settles into the very centre, I can't get out so turning over etc leaves it very uncomfortable. Don't waste your money

Purchased in May 2020.

I will email you

TracyJ

TracyJNorth Queensland, QLD

No more neck pain!

I read the reviews after I bought my pillows. Silly I know. But if I had read them before I wouldn't have bought them. I’m glad I didn’t read them. I love my pillow. I did not have the smell that others have complained about. It took a couple of goes to get the filling amount right but now that I have I love it so much. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis in my neck and have been through a lot of pillows. This one does the job. I do not wake up with a sore neck anymore. So comfy. Thank you!

Purchased in June 2020.

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing PainYes
Kleva RangeSympler

Thanks for your wonderful feedback Tracy, we are really glad to hear that the pillows have helped improve your sleep and sore neck!

Lee B.

Lee B.South East Queensland, QLD

High hopes but so disappointed

I bought the marketing hype and received disappointed. Tried what they said. Remove stuffing to get the right height. Sleep on for at least 14 nights. Way too firm and lumpy. The smell of fumes like a nail salon for $89? Sorry but I’ll be returning.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$89.00.

KhaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

EXTREME VOC OFF-GASSING

I was very much looking forward to using this pillow so I could custom set my level of comfort. However, I received it in the mail 10 days ago and the smell of the toxic VOC's off-gassing is still so strong there is no way I can put it close to my head without getting a headache and slight breathing difficulty. I read in one of the reviews that it should only last for a maximum of 3 days, but it's been fully aired out now for 10 days and the smell is still quite strong. I will give it another week or 2 but at this point I am quite disappointed.

Purchased in April 2020 at Super Sleeper Website for A$80.00.

Kathy S.

Kathy S.Western District, VIC

Ok at first.

The pillow was good for a few weeks, but is now very hard, lumpy and uncomfortable. Not worth the money. Buy a different brand. The reviews on their website are obviously fabricated.

Purchased in December 2019 at Kleva Range for A$80.00.

Alesandro

AlesandroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful and you want me to pay to return it? Really?

Purchased in April 2020 at TV Shop for A$90.00.

KezzVictoria

Not worth the money

Not very comfortable, the filling is very lumpy and does not spring back as stated and becomes hard. Not the result I was hoping. I would ask for a refund but the expense of sending them back would not be worth it. Not sure what the company would want to do with used pillows anyway!

Purchased in March 2020.

KathNorthern Region, NSW

Waste of money

I loved the fact that you could adjust the amount of filler in the pillow but unfortunately this was the only positive. The filling doesn't spring back, it pushes back & causes your head to sink down by morning leaving me with a sore neck. The cooling system is only effective if you don't put a pillowcase over the cover. I felt it was an expensive purchase that I can't use now as it leaves me with neck issues & the return postage was more than it was worth to return the product to get my money back. I was so hopeful with this product & then bitterly disappointed.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$89.99.

wdarcy

wdarcyGoulburn Valley, VIC

lumpy

pretty ordinary I do like the concept of removing the filling ect but it is lumpy and not that soft fluffy feeling I like, has a strong smell , not getting a great nights sleep as I was hoping. It is ordinary that's it

Purchased in March 2020 for A$80.00.

Pat

PatFlynn 2615, ACT

Surprised

We were a bit skeptical at first, but being able to remove the as little or as much of the foam to make it comfortable for you is great.
I am still playing with the foam in mine. My husband is very happy with his.
I would recommend it to anyone, mainly because you choose what sort of pillow you want.

Purchased in January 2020 at Television.

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing PainYes
Kleva RangeSympler

Thanks for your lovely feedback Pat, we are really glad that you and your husband are enjoying your Every Comfort Pillows!

Cool side is a life saver!

One of the best things about this pillow is that it has a cool side! I was so sceptical at first and presumed it was just another marketing ploy, however it really does work! I love how I could take the filling out to make them smaller and the perfect size for the way I sleep!

Purchased in November 2019 at Kleva Range for A$89.90.

Kleva RangeSympler

Thanks for your lovely feedback, we are really glad to hear that you are enjoying your Pillow!

Great pillow but not quite what you pay for

I received my pillow and am quite happy with it. The height is easy to adjust and it gives good support.
However, the advertising says it has poly fiber balls as well as the memory foam and mine has only off cuts of memory foam. The product seems to be using any bits of memory foam offcuts, so I am surprised they charge as much as they do for the product. In saying all that, I am keeping my pillow as I do find it quite comfortable and better to make a pillow out of left overs than to waste them.

Purchased in August 2019.

Andy A

Andy ASydney, NSW

Best pillow!!

The every comfort is so comfy.I got it off the tv and just wow. Never had a pillow that I can adjust but this is amazing. Best pillow ever. I have the topper too and love them both.

See all Super Sleeper Every Comfort Pillow reviews

Beryl A.

Beryl A.asked

Do you use a pillow slip with the super sleeper pillow?

Vanessa
Vanessa

It comes with a pillow case protector and I just put the pillow case over this as normal

Hi Beryl,

I hope you are well.

Please note that you can put a pillow slip on the Every Comfort Pillows or you can keep it how it came.

The Case the pillow comes in has a cooling effect so it is personal choice and you do have the option.

Penny P.

Penny P.asked

We have had our pillow for 2 weeks how long does it take the smell to go???

Hi Penny,
I have not noticed any smell with my pillows and just rechecked them after receiving your message. I just find them very lumpy with the filling.

Shaleen Parker

Shaleen Parkerasked

How much are these pillows please plus postage

Kath

The pillows were $89 & I think the postage was about $19 if I remember correctly but I could be slightly off on the postage. My experience says you can get better quality pillows from pillow talk or other bedding shops for that price or less. Of course it's your decision. Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Sympler representatives

Features:

• Pillow filling is made of memory foam and poly fibre, which adapt to the body
  • Features Arctacool™ Technology, which absorbs heat to help make the pillow comfortable all year round
  • As a default, the pillow is quite thick, so if you'd rather have a slimmer feel, simply remove your desired amount of filling
  • Super Sleeper promises to provide a refund if you are not satisfied with your purchase.

Is the Super Sleeper Every Comfort Pillow good?

• The softness of the pillows made a positive impression on reviewers, with many saying it improved their sleep and prevented sore necks
  • For some, the customisable filling was a point of praise, but others complained that the filling bunched up to one side and made it uncomfortable to sleep on
  • Even though the pillow is initially quite thick, it didn’t provide enough support for reviewers who prefer their pillows to be on the firm side.