Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper

Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper (page 2 of 6)

Listing monitored by Super Sleeper Pro

Pros

• Pebbled memory foam

• Machine-washable

• Supports your shoulders, hips and knees

Cons

• Returns process can be expensive

Help
HelpLaunceston, TAS

Unbelievably comfortable

I have an electric bed so wasn’t sure how it would be..it’s perfect..sooo comfy..I actually enjoy going to bed now...uts very easy to put on the bed, The delivery was prompt..it was rolled up small when it arrived but soon filled out..

Purchased in August 2020 at TV Shop.

graham m.
graham m.South East Queensland, QLD

It is perfect can not be without it.

Comfortable and supportive beats all the other brands on the market for price,
Fast and easy delivery.i have bought other products from the same service all good quality at great price.

Customer SupportSuper Sleeper Pro

Terrible. Do not trust this company

Requested to return Mattress Topper as it is only a overpriced piece of foam that does not do what it says it will. I was told I can only return it to their warehouse at the cost of $230. They would not accept any deliveries. We tried to organise to get it delivered ourself and they would not accept it nor can we return the item to Bondi Junction. Be very careful of this Company.

Purchased in January 2021 for $420.00.

Maree
Maree
Mattress Toppers

Find out how Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper compares to other Mattress Toppers

Nicholas Tsaples
Nicholas TsaplesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rotten

Purchased in January 2021 at Kleva Range for $341.00.

belinda r.
belinda r.North Queensland, QLD

Not very good at all.

Hi received mattress topper and it is much softer then expected and top cover seems to be starting to go fluffy already and you just sink into it and doesn't provide any real back support at all we might have got a bad one I am not sure. Was wondering does anyone know if they offer a refund or replacement option? Definitely not what we were expecting to receive.would find it hard to recommend this item to family or friends..

Purchased in February 2021 for $399.00.

Rae
RaeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Crap!!!!!!

I was so looking forward to my purchase but only after around 2 weeks of using the mattress it is lumpy, uncomfortable , and basically impossible to get a good night sleep. I have sent photos I have spoken t the complaints and nothing is being done. Iworld definitely not recommend this product I just wish I had read the reviews before I wasted my money

Heather
HeatherSydney, NSW

Disappointed product and customer service

They advertise the bamboo covering on this topper will keep you cool in summer and warm in winter. This is not the case, its like sleeping on a electric blanket on high. It is also very uncomfortable to sleep on. I rang the customer service today to complain and was rudely told that we will need to pay to return item and this will cost us a fortune as it is based on cubic measurement, not weight. My husband works in the city and is willing to drop it off but they advised this is not possible. As there advertising is not true, why should I have to pay to return the item?

bibi.liatiCentral West, NSW

Rubbish! Do not waste your money!

Purchased in December 2020 for $379.00.

Raphael C.
Raphael C.Sydney, NSW

Beware very poor customer service

Took days for the customer service department to respond and they did not resolve my problem which was the fact that the 15% referral link did not work . Despite the fact that another sale was generated for them on the basis of my recommendation. They refused to honour the 15% and only offered 10% on a “ take it or leave it” basis I can only imagine how difficult it would be trying to return an unwanted item

Purchased in December 2020.

LissPerth

Over rated

Worst product purchased - this has a very strong smell of formaldehyde, which leaves me with nausea and burning eyes and nose. The mattress is uncomfortable and lumpy and has left me sleepless for many nights. I have given up on it now and relegated it to the dog. I would not recommend buying this product - just get a new Koala or Emma mattress.

Purchased in November 2020 for $387.00.

Liss

Well I emailed your company but never heard from you - so much for you wanting to resolve the issue.

Happy Customer.
Happy Customer.South East Queensland, QLD

Difference sleeping in comfort.

After getting the Super Sleeper, I can sleep in comfort and get up with back pain free.
Want a good night's sleep, get a Super Sleeper Topper. Worth a trial and then becomes your comfort.
:)))

Purchased in May 2020 for $359.00.

Pro sleeper
Pro sleeperSydney, NSW

Discussing customer service

Contacted company 2 hours after order to change size. Can’t talk to anyone first just an email. Nearly one month now with abusive people even accusing [Content Removed]. Many emails without information just being smart.

Purchased in July 2020 at Pro sleeper for $419.00.

GLENN
GLENNHobart, TAS

Best night sleep ever

I love the product and have recommended it to my friends. My daughter has now purchased one and loves it as well. We both are having the best night sleep we have ever had. The pillows are also fantastic.

dennis greer
dennis greerNew South Wales

The sleeper pro.

Best mattress topper [queen] i have slept on,would recommend this product to my friends.Very comfortable product.Also purchased the double at the same time my guest just loved it.
Also,Love the pillows, best ever.

Purchased in April 2020.

Best nights sleep ever!

Slept 11 hours straight first night on Supersleeper Pro Mattress topper and sleeping comfortably and well ever since. Such a comfortable product, easy to use and received very quickly after placing order.

Purchased in July 2020.

Mary
MaryMurray Region, NSW

Very happy

Very happy with this product l have purchased two in an number of months to revive my mattresses, in my spare bedrooms family & friends who have stayed over very impressed with the super pro.

Purchased in April 2020 for $399.00.

Very good sleep

Very good product i injoy my sleeps every night and when I go away on holidays can't wait to get back to my super sleeper.I would recommend it to my friends

Purchased in May 2020 at TV Shop for $400.00.

Julie Dellavis
Julie DellavisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good night sleep now.

Before purchasing my super sleeper pro mattress topper I could not get a good nights sleep. On purchasing the product I found that I was sleeping longer and better. Very satisfied with my purchase.

Purchased in June 2020 for $299.00.

Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable

I put this topper onto a very old futon. It made the bed very comfortable. It did smell of memory foam for a while but that did dissapate. Very comfortable.

Happy sleeper
Happy sleeperSouthwest, VIC

Had it for 12 months and it’s great

Back doesn’t ache as much in the morning... very comfy to sleep on, you don’t notice your partner turning over, makes mattress like a new bed ... very very good topper

Purchased in August 2019 at Kleva Range.

Pauline Armstrong
Pauline ArmstrongAustralian Capital Territory

Super sleeper amazingly comfortable

Products came within a few days (Canberra).I was expecting weeks. The mattress topper is truly soft but supportive. I have now ordered one for every bed in my house. Plus the pillows are great. They give you a link to pass to a friend for 15% off plus a $30 credit for your next purchase. My friend bought 3 and saved over $200 with the discount. Honestly the best.money I have ever spent. You will not be disappointed!

Purchased in May 2020 at On line for $400.00.

Simone S.
Simone S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Sleep like a dream

Best night sleep ever since I got my topper. The pillows are the best also, being able to change them to how you like them helps. Highly recommend. Great job!!!

Purchased in March 2020 at Kleva Range for $349.00.

Matina
MatinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

More than ever, l don't want to get out of bed.

Very cosy and comfortable. Beats getting a new mattress, it feels like a brand new bed. The pillows and weighted blankets make me feel so relaxed and peaceful that l can't wait to get into bed and find it hard to leave the tranquility in the morning. Love it to bits!

Customer SupportSuper Sleeper Pro

Cannot live without it. Love love love it

Love love love it I can’t wait to get into bed!! It’s been a blessing for us. My husband and I don’t have good health and this wonderful ssp has made our night of very little sleep, transform into heavenly nights sleep Thankyou

Purchased in May 2020.

Paula
Paula

Thank you I was only being honest we love it cheers Pauline

Maureen P.
Maureen P.

msuper sleeper pro best

Best thing I have ever bought I sleep like a baby every night should have bought one year’s ago it’s awesome I have recommend it to everyone I know great night sleep

Moniqueasked

Can you tell me what is the filling in the pillows? Is it kpoc filling?

Hi Monique,

Thank you for getting In touch. Our Every Comfort Pillow Filling is made out of Memory Foam with a mix of Silk Brushed Poly-Fibre. The ECP is adjustable meaning that you can adjust the pillow to the level/ comfort of your choice by removing or leaving the foam/filling in.

I have attached a link to our website showing more information in regards to this product: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/pillows/products/best-selling-adjustable-pillow-with-cooling-technology-tv-double-offer-120-nights-sleep-guarantee?variant=39368379957319

Please let us know if you do have any further questions.

Monique

Thank you for your prompt response and the additional information.

Hi Monique,

Happy to help and please let us know if you do have any further questions :)

NoniB
NoniBasked

Recently purchased a super sleep pro through Kelva range, disappointed that it was not the straight to sleep that I thought I was purchasing, are you able to advise how we can exchange it for the straight to sleep.

Hi Noni,

I am so sorry to hear about this trouble!

I have sent you a direct message asking for your details so I can organise for someone from our Customer Service department to get In touch and provide you the relevant information.

Rachaelasked

What is the difference please between the original and the straight 2 sleep toppers?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for getting In touch.

Please note our Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper has 3 raised areas of pebbled memory foam which is designed to support your shoulders, hips and knees and provide that comfort. With our New Straight 2 Sleep Mattress Topper it is completely flat and does not have those three raise areas of pebbled foam. The S2S instead has 3 flat zones of remedial memory foam which is designed to be be firmer and provide the ultimate support for your shoulders, hips and knees.

Please see the attached links to the product page for the Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper and the all New Straight 2 Sleep.

Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/topper/products/buy-super-sleeper-pro-get-2-free-bamboo-pillows?variant=13820245278777

Straight 2 Sleep: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/topper/products/straight-2-sleep?variant=39293041311815

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions :)

Rachael

So comfort wise would you recommend the original pebbled foam for someone that is looking for a softer style mattress?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for your response. They are both comfortable in its own ways, but if you are looking for a product that is more on the softer side the Super Sleeper Waved Topper does tick those boxes. Although we understand every Individual is unique and different in our own way, so we do offer 120 day trial money back guarantee on the product its self to allow to experience what it feels like and see if it is suitable for yourself.

What I can do is I can schedule a call with a sale member who will be happy to speak further and answer any queries?

See all Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper questions

Get an answer from our members and Super Sleeper Pro representatives

Make an old mattress feel like new with the Super Sleeper Pro mattress topper. It has unique tri line technology and a supportive foam core.

Features

Up To 180 Night Trial: Not loving it? Send it back within 180 days and receive a full refund.

Tri-line technology: The 3-layer comfort pad technology lets you feel comfortably rested while the tri-line positioning system cushions and supports your shoulders, hips and knees.

Memory foam composition: Body comforting memory foam provides high levels of support for individuals who suffer from painful joints. The bamboo ensures that the Super Sleeper is extremely breathable and thermally regulating, keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer.

Pebbled Memory foam: Unique tri line technology features 3 specifically located waves of luxury pebbled memory foam.

Supportive Foam Core: This mattress topper has a strong foundation and an absorbent core which reduces movement and leads to minimal partner disturbance.

Machine washable: The soft bamboo viscose blend cover can be washed in the washing machine.

Airflow active: The Bamboo cover is airflow active, keeping you cool in Summer and warm in Winter.

Easy to put on: The wave topper has a 38cm elasticated skirt that goes over your current mattress, attaching in seconds like a fitted sheet.

What reviewers thought

Reviews were mixed with predominantly 5 and 1-star reviews. Those who reviewed the product highly claimed that the mattress topper is very comfortable to sleep on and does its job as advertised.

Unhappy reviewers stated that the topper was uncomfortable and lumpy. Some also had problems with returning the product which must be returned to the headquarters in Bondi Junction and costs a lot of money to return.