Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper

Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper (page 3 of 6)

Listing monitored by Super Sleeper Pro

Pros

• Pebbled memory foam

• Machine-washable

• Supports your shoulders, hips and knees

Cons

• Returns process can be expensive

Best product I've ever brought to help with sleeping.

I've brought other toppers but the Super Sleeper has saved me from buying a new mattress, saving me thousands.
Its helped with my Insomnia and cancer pain due to the mounds of foam helping with pressure on different body parts while I sleep, I hardly move because its just so comfortable, I tell everyone how great this purchase is, I'm glad I brought one.

Julie
JulieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

It is as good as advertised.

Was planning to buy a new mattress but thought I would try the Super Sleeper Mattress Topper and it is great, I am now more comfortable in bed and wake up feeling better than I used to do.

Allan J.
Allan J.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I absolutely love this item.

I’ve been searching for an easy way to sleep comfortably and I absolutely believe that I’ve definitely got this with my Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper. Absolutely very very comfortable

Mattress Toppers

Find out how Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper compares to other Mattress Toppers

Amanda F.
Amanda F.South East Queensland, QLD

This is wonderful. I can sleep on my side again

My pain with arthritic hips and knees I was unable to lye strait nor comfortable. Now I can lye beautifully and gain many more hours of continued sleep. I would recommend this matress topper above any fancy bed.

Lanky
LankyNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect product

Since I bought this product I'm so comfortable I don't toss an turn like I used to best night sleep ever an my wife loves it to I recommend it to everyone

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Absolutely perfect

I received my delivery yesterday, it was so quick and I'm absolutely amazed how good this actually works,I had the most comfortable sleep last night,plus I got 2 free pillows a pair of slippers n a sleep mask, I'm so happy,thank u super sleeper pro, this is a must have,my bed feels like I'm floating on a cloud, 5t stars

Jack
JackMurray Region, NSW

Even better than we had hoped!

So much better than our last mattress topper, which was a synthetic spun fibre filled one that went flat after a few months. The construction of the Super Sleeper Pro is so much more substantial and the materials more resilient, so we anticipate a long product life. We really love the comfort of the topper and the pillows and float off to sleep so quickly.

It's difficult to understand how anyone could find this combination uncomfortable.

Customer SupportSuper Sleeper Pro

Hi Jack, Thank you so much for the amazing feedback! We are glad to hear that this mattress topper has helped you find comfort in sleep. Enjoy :)

Julz
Julz

The product was excellent for 1st 2 weeks

Unfortunately the product was not suited to my needs. Called for a refund Emma gave me instructions which I carried out, money was refunded same day Excellent service from Emma! *****

Customer SupportSuper Sleeper Pro

Thanks for your feedback Julz, we are sorry that the Super Sleeper Topper was not suitable for you, but glad that your return and refund were processed quickly. :-)

Dan
DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer Service Ridiculous and Not Clear

Mattress Toppers

The perfect solution for me.

I did lots of product research and the prices vary a lot and so does the quality. I decided on the Super Sleeper. Well this thing is awesome. I haven’t slept this good in years. I used to wake during the night but not any more. I sleep right through and to be honest I have trouble getting out of bed now. Super comfortable and the pillows are the same. I’m not sure what the detractors are on about, get on it. I’m totally satisfied.

Customer SupportSuper Sleeper Pro

Thanks for your wonderful feedback Robin! We are really glad to hear your topper has helped improve your sleep :-)

Jessica
JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fake advertising of a full refund

Super sleeperpro no

Brought it wine test wrong and moulding to your body is just rubbish and just want to say anyone that buys it is wasting their money. Do not recommend to anyone

Tammy
Tammy
Jilly
JillySheffield

Wish I had read reviews on Super Sleeper Pro before I purchased one.

When I bought my matress topper I followed the instructions and waited the 72 hours it said until it flattened out. Still waiting for that to happen 4 weeks later. It has lumps and bumps in it that have just not gone.

Jess
Jess

Causing sever neck pain and headaches

I brought the super sleeper pro 2 weeks ago, the first couple of days I woke up stiff and achey, thought I just had to get used to it, nope 2 weeks on my neck is stiff and I have a constant headache. It seems that the 3 wave technology is the issue it causes dips and your head to lay at a strange angle.

Customer SupportSuper Sleeper Pro

Beautiful nights sleep till you wash the cover. And it actually does not fit back in after following instructions

Once washed it does not fit back in the foam at all even following washing instructions. We even put it on a table tennis table and both hubbie and I tried to zip up together

RichardEyre Peninsula, SA

Be very careful - living interstate, too costly to send the item for a return under the '120 NIGHT GUARANTEE'

Richard

As requested, I sent the information (to csmanager@klevarange.com.au 3 days ago - same day as I received your message above).

Jen
JenAU

Very very disappointed mattress topper

I purchased this topper with the hope it was going to be really comfortable unfortunately it was not it gave me the worst sleep ever, I went to send it back and what a joke I paid 399 for this topper and to send it back was going to cost me 280 dollars, no wonder you guys say return it if your not happy as it cost a lot of money to send it back...
Now I'm stuck with this topper that I'm not even going to use what a waste of 400 dollars

Tash
TashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Organic Bamboo fitted sheet

It states organic bamboo yet when you look at the product tag it states Bamboo and Viscose, very cheap and thin quality, would not recommend this to anyone, would rather buy sheets at KMart

nothappyjanGippsland, VIC

Worst product I have ever bought

I paid $400 for one of these for my caravan as my husband said our mattress was a bit uncomfortable. It is the worst $400 I have ever spent. It was not comfortable nor were the “Free Pillows”. I would definitely NOT recommend it.

Already thrown it out.

Lorna G.
Lorna G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Still waiting for refund one month later

It’s not looking great

I purchased my Super Sleeper pro mattress topper a couple of months ago, Although it started quite well, I have been feeling of recent days that the Super Sleeper Pro is supporting me less. I moved to the other side of the bed today, and the support on that side was great. This only confirmed my concerns.. for an expensive product, I feel that it is only made to last as long as the return policy, and not much more.. I’m feeling disappointed, to be honest.

Cathie Adamson

Thank you so much. I’m really impressed with your after sales service. That means a lot.

Revel
RevelMid North Coast, NSW

Bought this after seeing add on TV

Very disappointing. Add claims that Using the SleeperPro I would wake up refreshed and pain free. After attaching on top of my mattress I found the foam actually caused hip pain.

Hogstareview
HogstareviewSydney, NSW

Don't think I could go back to sleeping without it

Took a couple of weeks for my body to adjust to it but now that it has I don't know how I would cope without it! The pillows weren't for me but my kids love them!!

Hi There,

Thanks for your lovely feedback, it is great to hear that are enjoying your Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper and it has improved your sleep!

clementine
clementineLaunceston, TAS

Pillows false advertising

false advertising. Filling shown as foam peanuts. instead bits of chopped up foam, looked like it had been swept up from factory floor. Packaging damaged. Great difficulty in returning products to obtain refund

PattiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

unimpressed

I took out some stuffing as it was to hard I still find it condenses and becomes hard, the thing I like the least is it has a chemical smell I have had it in the sun and doused with lavender oil to try and get rid of smell.

Patti

Thank you for contacting me I appreciate your offer I will keep them and use them as spares when visitors come.

Moniqueasked

Can you tell me what is the filling in the pillows? Is it kpoc filling?

Hi Monique,

Thank you for getting In touch. Our Every Comfort Pillow Filling is made out of Memory Foam with a mix of Silk Brushed Poly-Fibre. The ECP is adjustable meaning that you can adjust the pillow to the level/ comfort of your choice by removing or leaving the foam/filling in.

I have attached a link to our website showing more information in regards to this product: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/pillows/products/best-selling-adjustable-pillow-with-cooling-technology-tv-double-offer-120-nights-sleep-guarantee?variant=39368379957319

Please let us know if you do have any further questions.

Monique

Thank you for your prompt response and the additional information.

Hi Monique,

Happy to help and please let us know if you do have any further questions :)

NoniB
NoniBasked

Recently purchased a super sleep pro through Kelva range, disappointed that it was not the straight to sleep that I thought I was purchasing, are you able to advise how we can exchange it for the straight to sleep.

Hi Noni,

I am so sorry to hear about this trouble!

I have sent you a direct message asking for your details so I can organise for someone from our Customer Service department to get In touch and provide you the relevant information.

Rachaelasked

What is the difference please between the original and the straight 2 sleep toppers?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for getting In touch.

Please note our Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper has 3 raised areas of pebbled memory foam which is designed to support your shoulders, hips and knees and provide that comfort. With our New Straight 2 Sleep Mattress Topper it is completely flat and does not have those three raise areas of pebbled foam. The S2S instead has 3 flat zones of remedial memory foam which is designed to be be firmer and provide the ultimate support for your shoulders, hips and knees.

Please see the attached links to the product page for the Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper and the all New Straight 2 Sleep.

Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/topper/products/buy-super-sleeper-pro-get-2-free-bamboo-pillows?variant=13820245278777

Straight 2 Sleep: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/topper/products/straight-2-sleep?variant=39293041311815

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions :)

Rachael

So comfort wise would you recommend the original pebbled foam for someone that is looking for a softer style mattress?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for your response. They are both comfortable in its own ways, but if you are looking for a product that is more on the softer side the Super Sleeper Waved Topper does tick those boxes. Although we understand every Individual is unique and different in our own way, so we do offer 120 day trial money back guarantee on the product its self to allow to experience what it feels like and see if it is suitable for yourself.

What I can do is I can schedule a call with a sale member who will be happy to speak further and answer any queries?

See all Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper questions

Get an answer from our members and Super Sleeper Pro representatives

Make an old mattress feel like new with the Super Sleeper Pro mattress topper. It has unique tri line technology and a supportive foam core.

Features

Up To 180 Night Trial: Not loving it? Send it back within 180 days and receive a full refund.

Tri-line technology: The 3-layer comfort pad technology lets you feel comfortably rested while the tri-line positioning system cushions and supports your shoulders, hips and knees.

Memory foam composition: Body comforting memory foam provides high levels of support for individuals who suffer from painful joints. The bamboo ensures that the Super Sleeper is extremely breathable and thermally regulating, keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer.

Pebbled Memory foam: Unique tri line technology features 3 specifically located waves of luxury pebbled memory foam.

Supportive Foam Core: This mattress topper has a strong foundation and an absorbent core which reduces movement and leads to minimal partner disturbance.

Machine washable: The soft bamboo viscose blend cover can be washed in the washing machine.

Airflow active: The Bamboo cover is airflow active, keeping you cool in Summer and warm in Winter.

Easy to put on: The wave topper has a 38cm elasticated skirt that goes over your current mattress, attaching in seconds like a fitted sheet.

What reviewers thought

Reviews were mixed with predominantly 5 and 1-star reviews. Those who reviewed the product highly claimed that the mattress topper is very comfortable to sleep on and does its job as advertised.

Unhappy reviewers stated that the topper was uncomfortable and lumpy. Some also had problems with returning the product which must be returned to the headquarters in Bondi Junction and costs a lot of money to return.