Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper

Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper (page 4 of 6)

Listing monitored by Super Sleeper Pro

Pros

• Pebbled memory foam

• Machine-washable

• Supports your shoulders, hips and knees

Cons

• Returns process can be expensive

Terrible quality

Purchased the sheets, quick delivery and service. But so disappointed with the quality of these sheets. After the initial wash they were crinkled and course to the touch. Hole in seam of one of the pillow cases and loose cotton everywhere. Not worth the postage to send back unfortunately. Do not live up to the advertisement claims.

PEH
PEH

My phone number is 0412 940 073 if you would like to give me a call regarding my complaint. Otherwise, there is not much more I can do with the sheets. Very disappointed.

John Ellul
John EllulMurray Region, NSW

Super Sleeper Pro topper and pillows.

I have had the Super Sleeper Pro and pillows for a week now, and I can tell you the topper is exactly what my back needed.
Its like I am sleeping on a cloud.
My bed now is amazing and finally look forward to getting an uninterrupted full nights sleep, its been a long time coming.
Uncertain about the pillows at this stage, but time will tell.
Paying with AfterPay makes for a not so light wallet in one hit.

Tina
TinaSydney, NSW

In love its like sleeping on a cloud

I have been using this underlay for a couple of months now and it is so comfortable. I would highly recommend this to anyone that would like to feel like they are floating on a cloud whilst they sleep..

Mattress Toppers

Find out how Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper compares to other Mattress Toppers

Marg S
Marg S

Not as good as I first thought

I have had my Super Sleeper Pro pillow for 7 months after seeing the advertisement on TV. I removed 6 handfuls of filling and for the first few months I really liked it. Now I believe I have the pillow from the ad with the dumbbell in it! It is like trying to sleep on a rock. I spend most of the night punching it trying to soften it. My neck and shoulders are hurting so much I am going to see a physiotherapist next week. I'm in agony. I haven't slept properly for 3 months. I have ditched it and gone back to my old pillow. Now I have to go pillow shopping again. What a waste of money.

bethathertonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Shocking after purchase service

Roderick G.
Roderick G.Murray Region, NSW

Love it

I've slept on the Super Sleeper pillow now for about 2 weeks and I love it! Best night's sleep in ages. It was a bit plump for me so I just removed some of the stuffing and it's perfect!

Mrs Mac
Mrs MacSouth West, WA

Poor customer service

Absolutely disgusted with the customer service. I tried to cancel an order within 1/2 hour of placing it. Completely ignored. Received an email today (4 days after trying to cancel order) telling me my order was on its way. Instructing my bank not to honour payment.

Super Sleeper P.Super Sleeper Pro

I can't believe I fell for it

I fell for the 120 night trial and money back guarantee...turns out this product is not for me, it's not comfortable. HOWEVER, the cost to return such a bulky product is way more than than the refund for the topper. I feel like the biggest sucker :( It was such an over priced item, if it was comfortable it would be worth it, but its not. Now I'm stuck with it because I can't afford the postage to send it back. I guess these despicable companies are well aware of this and continue to promote these poor quality products knowing full well they will retain customers money even though the customers are not satisfied. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT

LisaP68
LisaP68Illawarra, NSW

Less back & neck pain-finally!!

dansmart76
dansmart76Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Pillows? You mean rocks!

These pillows are as hard as rocks, mould with your neck and head shape they said. Not even close. Terribly uncomfortable and no give in them whatsoever. Don’t waste your hard earned!

Pat
PatSydney Surrounds, NSW

HEAP OF JUNK

It feels like you are sleeping on a brick. Very hard pillow and uncomfortable, then leads to headaches and neck pain. They ignore you when you try to send pillows back.

Joanne
Joanne

Comfortable

Bought this months ago. It took a couple of nights to get use to it but now find it comfortable even though the raised areas don’t line up with my body because I am short. Would recommend

Lawrence
LawrenceSt Arnaud

It's ok but.. .

Ok so it's on the bed and has been for a year,
But it has a huge ridge down the middle, so much so that we feel we are falling out of the bed!
Dear super sleeper people..... Any advice on how to flatten out the mattress topper?

Karen B.
Karen B.Sydney, NSW

Poor customer experience.

Ordered Double sheets - sent single! When I contacted the company I was asked to call back when a manager would be in. Not a good experience. I would never deal with this company again. Poor customer service. Told I would have to pay to return them as they were ordered online! Soooo - they have my money and I will have to pay to return them!

yhoubolt
yhouboltNorth Queensland, QLD

This is just what I needed!!!

I've been sleeping on this sleeper for at least 6 months, probably longer.
I hadn't realised how much it had improved my back and hip pain until I had to sleep without it, when I moved to another place and my popper was in transport...

Jac
JacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it! Fantastic.

I'm a side sleeper and I used to wake with aching hips every day until I saw the ads on TV for the Super Sleeper Pro and so got myself one. Both myself and my partner now wake up feeling so much better, we sleep so much better, and we don't wake up with sore hips anymore. I recommend this to anyone who sleeps on their back or side, I don't know how you would go if you sleep on your stomach as you tend to sink into it. I got the TV special with the 2 pillows, all I use is the one pillow now as well. And I never thought that I would ever be able to use a memory foam pillow, so I was pleasantly surprised that together they are just so comfortable.

Louise
LouiseJINDABYNE

Love Love Love

Have had the topper for nearly a year, we purchased it for our holiday rental, I sleep like a baby on it. I am thinking about getting another one for the other beds. All the guests who have stayed have loved the comfort of it. Get up in the morning having had a great sleep and no pain. Much less partner disturbance and love the waves.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Customer SupportSuper Sleeper Pro

Hi Louise, thank you so much for the lovely review. We're so glad you're love love loving the topper :)! Many more happy zzzzz's! Thank you, Sophie

Craig Booker
Craig BookerBirkdale

One of the best night's sleep l've ever had.

I thought l would wait for a while before writing my review as in the past new products have seemed good when you first use them, like other brands of pillows and mattress toppers (I've had plenty over the years) most don't live up to the claims made by the companies. The Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper has been everything that was promised and more, my back and hips have some problems and it was a chore to get in and out of bed without significant pain and discomfort in the past. Now my sleep also has never been better. Do yourself or your loved ones a favor and buy one if you want a good night s sleep.

Customer SupportSuper Sleeper Pro

Thank you for the positive review and feedback, we really appreciate it! It's great to hear after purchasing the topper you are having a better nights sleep.

Best Wishes
Super Sleeper Team

This product is great.

It’s great to get up in the morning with no back pain or stiffness in my body. I am now experiencing a good night sleep. I have recommended this product to my sister who has now purchased one as well.

Sleeping great now!

Amazing in relieving pressure on pressure points on spine and hips. Sleeping better now than for years. Breathes life into an older mattress again. Thank you from one happy customer!

January 5th 2019 Update: Can't sleep without my Super Sleeper Pro!

6 months in and Super Sleeper Pro is amazing in relieving pressure on pressure points on spine and hips. Sleeping better now than for years. Breathes life into an older matress again. Thank you from one happy customer!

Customer SupportSuper Sleeper Pro

Thank you very much for your positive review & feedback! We really appreciate it and we are super glad that you are now sleeping better.

Best Wishes
Super Sleeper Team

Tracey Mueller
Tracey MuellerGoulburn Valley, VIC

SUPER SLEEPER PRO-WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!?!?!

I've had my Super Sleeper Pro mattress topper for nearly a month now and from the very FIRST night I've had the BEST ever sleep using my Super Sleeper Pro mattress topper!!!
It's so good to wake up each morning Feeling great because I've been able to have the most comfortable sleep!!! My teenage son says it's like sleeping on a soft marshmallow he's so envious that I now have to purchase one for him!!!
Thank you to the Super Sleeper Pro creates and team for enabling this insomniac to experience her best ever sleep every night!!!

Customer SupportSuper Sleeper Pro

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your positive comments & feedback!

Kind Regards
Super Sleeper Pro Team

Review collected in partnership with Super Sleeper Pro

It is so comfortable. I love it.

I have found the topper very comfortable. My only gripe is that the free pillows I received with it are too high and too hard. My husband is yet to decide how he feels about it.

JoAnne Amor
JoAnne AmorSydney, NSW

Not noticed a great improvement

Whilst it softened the mattress I haven’t really noticed a great deal of difference, it still feels firm and dense. I’m still waking up uncomfortable, I’m leaning on the side if returning it.

Makes old matters new

Honestly it takes a couple of nights to get used to it but after that all good. The free pillows are great. Supersleeper pro well worth the money you pay for it.

Hi Paul,
Thanks for your positive review. We are really delighted to hear you are happy with your super sleeper topper & your free pillows!
Best Wishes,
Super Sleeper Pro Team :)

Toni
Toni

Abort!!! Do not buy!!!! Horrible Horrible Horrible

Moniqueasked

Can you tell me what is the filling in the pillows? Is it kpoc filling?

Hi Monique,

Thank you for getting In touch. Our Every Comfort Pillow Filling is made out of Memory Foam with a mix of Silk Brushed Poly-Fibre. The ECP is adjustable meaning that you can adjust the pillow to the level/ comfort of your choice by removing or leaving the foam/filling in.

I have attached a link to our website showing more information in regards to this product: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/pillows/products/best-selling-adjustable-pillow-with-cooling-technology-tv-double-offer-120-nights-sleep-guarantee?variant=39368379957319

Please let us know if you do have any further questions.

Monique

Thank you for your prompt response and the additional information.

Hi Monique,

Happy to help and please let us know if you do have any further questions :)

NoniB
NoniBasked

Recently purchased a super sleep pro through Kelva range, disappointed that it was not the straight to sleep that I thought I was purchasing, are you able to advise how we can exchange it for the straight to sleep.

Hi Noni,

I am so sorry to hear about this trouble!

I have sent you a direct message asking for your details so I can organise for someone from our Customer Service department to get In touch and provide you the relevant information.

Rachaelasked

What is the difference please between the original and the straight 2 sleep toppers?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for getting In touch.

Please note our Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper has 3 raised areas of pebbled memory foam which is designed to support your shoulders, hips and knees and provide that comfort. With our New Straight 2 Sleep Mattress Topper it is completely flat and does not have those three raise areas of pebbled foam. The S2S instead has 3 flat zones of remedial memory foam which is designed to be be firmer and provide the ultimate support for your shoulders, hips and knees.

Please see the attached links to the product page for the Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper and the all New Straight 2 Sleep.

Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/topper/products/buy-super-sleeper-pro-get-2-free-bamboo-pillows?variant=13820245278777

Straight 2 Sleep: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/topper/products/straight-2-sleep?variant=39293041311815

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions :)

Rachael

So comfort wise would you recommend the original pebbled foam for someone that is looking for a softer style mattress?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for your response. They are both comfortable in its own ways, but if you are looking for a product that is more on the softer side the Super Sleeper Waved Topper does tick those boxes. Although we understand every Individual is unique and different in our own way, so we do offer 120 day trial money back guarantee on the product its self to allow to experience what it feels like and see if it is suitable for yourself.

What I can do is I can schedule a call with a sale member who will be happy to speak further and answer any queries?

See all Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper questions

Get an answer from our members and Super Sleeper Pro representatives

Make an old mattress feel like new with the Super Sleeper Pro mattress topper. It has unique tri line technology and a supportive foam core.

Features

Up To 180 Night Trial: Not loving it? Send it back within 180 days and receive a full refund.

Tri-line technology: The 3-layer comfort pad technology lets you feel comfortably rested while the tri-line positioning system cushions and supports your shoulders, hips and knees.

Memory foam composition: Body comforting memory foam provides high levels of support for individuals who suffer from painful joints. The bamboo ensures that the Super Sleeper is extremely breathable and thermally regulating, keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer.

Pebbled Memory foam: Unique tri line technology features 3 specifically located waves of luxury pebbled memory foam.

Supportive Foam Core: This mattress topper has a strong foundation and an absorbent core which reduces movement and leads to minimal partner disturbance.

Machine washable: The soft bamboo viscose blend cover can be washed in the washing machine.

Airflow active: The Bamboo cover is airflow active, keeping you cool in Summer and warm in Winter.

Easy to put on: The wave topper has a 38cm elasticated skirt that goes over your current mattress, attaching in seconds like a fitted sheet.

What reviewers thought

Reviews were mixed with predominantly 5 and 1-star reviews. Those who reviewed the product highly claimed that the mattress topper is very comfortable to sleep on and does its job as advertised.

Unhappy reviewers stated that the topper was uncomfortable and lumpy. Some also had problems with returning the product which must be returned to the headquarters in Bondi Junction and costs a lot of money to return.