Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper

Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper

Listing monitored by Super Sleeper Pro

Pros

• Pebbled memory foam

• Machine-washable

• Supports your shoulders, hips and knees

Cons

• Returns process can be expensive

Tracy R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible

Purchased in January 2018 at Sympler for $399.00.

Report P.
Report P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excited but sadly disappointed by the strong chemical smells

I was excited to order this SleeperPro product, knowing that it would provide a better sleep but l was sadly mistaken.
After the first night l woke up with headaches, eyes burning, and a feeling of nausea. Even after we initially aired the topper for three days and the pillows as well the smell came back causing poor sleep and nausea which lasted for 2days.
I sent it back at my cost and to their word they did refund my money.
I am sorry to say that l would be hesitant to recommend this product

Purchased for $399.00.

SusanaNorth Queensland, QLD

False Advertising

The mattress becomes hot and I wake up sweating and it is wintertime! What will happen during summer? The mattress retains the heat. I have requested to return it and get a refund. The ACCC says that the supplier is supposed to be responsible for the return postage if a product is too large, too heavy or too difficult to remove. I received a response saying that they cannot arrange a pick up as I live in a different state. I don't believe this is my problem. It was delivered to my house so it can be picked up.

Purchased in May 2021 for $422.10.

The order no. is ORDER #SSP2018103826

Susana

Warm in winter is ok but not too hot that I sweat!

Mattress Toppers

Find out how Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper compares to other Mattress Toppers

michelle
michelleWheatbelt, WA

Total waste of money.

For the first couple of months it was good, I was getting good sleep. Now after 3 months I am back to back and hip pains I had before. Do not buy this product, it's a waste of money.

judyAdelaide

Cheap peice of foam

I got this mattress because thought it would help with lower back pain and hip pain. It has made it 10 times worse, had to stop using it. It is nothing more than an expensive peice of foam, get some foam from Target it will be a lot cheaper.It also get very hot. Never use this company again. Thats a lot of money for someone on a pension to loose. Have tried to call this company but they don't return calls.

Purchased in May 2021 for $422.00.

Customer SupportSuper Sleeper Pro

Terrible. Do not trust this company

Requested to return Mattress Topper as it is only a overpriced piece of foam that does not do what it says it will. I was told I can only return it to their warehouse at the cost of $230. They would not accept any deliveries. We tried to organise to get it delivered ourself and they would not accept it nor can we return the item to Bondi Junction. Be very careful of this Company.

Purchased in January 2021 for $420.00.

Maree
Maree
Nicholas Tsaples
Nicholas TsaplesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rotten

Purchased in January 2021 at Kleva Range for $341.00.

belinda r.
belinda r.North Queensland, QLD

Not very good at all.

Hi received mattress topper and it is much softer then expected and top cover seems to be starting to go fluffy already and you just sink into it and doesn't provide any real back support at all we might have got a bad one I am not sure. Was wondering does anyone know if they offer a refund or replacement option? Definitely not what we were expecting to receive.would find it hard to recommend this item to family or friends..

Purchased in February 2021 for $399.00.

Rae
RaeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Crap!!!!!!

I was so looking forward to my purchase but only after around 2 weeks of using the mattress it is lumpy, uncomfortable , and basically impossible to get a good night sleep. I have sent photos I have spoken t the complaints and nothing is being done. Iworld definitely not recommend this product I just wish I had read the reviews before I wasted my money

Heather
HeatherSydney, NSW

Disappointed product and customer service

They advertise the bamboo covering on this topper will keep you cool in summer and warm in winter. This is not the case, its like sleeping on a electric blanket on high. It is also very uncomfortable to sleep on. I rang the customer service today to complain and was rudely told that we will need to pay to return item and this will cost us a fortune as it is based on cubic measurement, not weight. My husband works in the city and is willing to drop it off but they advised this is not possible. As there advertising is not true, why should I have to pay to return the item?

bibi.liatiCentral West, NSW

Rubbish! Do not waste your money!

Purchased in December 2020 for $379.00.

Raphael C.
Raphael C.Sydney, NSW

Beware very poor customer service

Took days for the customer service department to respond and they did not resolve my problem which was the fact that the 15% referral link did not work . Despite the fact that another sale was generated for them on the basis of my recommendation. They refused to honour the 15% and only offered 10% on a “ take it or leave it” basis I can only imagine how difficult it would be trying to return an unwanted item

Purchased in December 2020.

LissPerth

Over rated

Worst product purchased - this has a very strong smell of formaldehyde, which leaves me with nausea and burning eyes and nose. The mattress is uncomfortable and lumpy and has left me sleepless for many nights. I have given up on it now and relegated it to the dog. I would not recommend buying this product - just get a new Koala or Emma mattress.

Purchased in November 2020 for $387.00.

Liss

Well I emailed your company but never heard from you - so much for you wanting to resolve the issue.

Pro sleeper
Pro sleeperSydney, NSW

Discussing customer service

Contacted company 2 hours after order to change size. Can’t talk to anyone first just an email. Nearly one month now with abusive people even accusing [Content Removed]. Many emails without information just being smart.

Purchased in July 2020 at Pro sleeper for $419.00.

Dan
DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer Service Ridiculous and Not Clear

Purchased in April 2020 for $400.00.

Moniqueasked

Can you tell me what is the filling in the pillows? Is it kpoc filling?

Hi Monique,

Thank you for getting In touch. Our Every Comfort Pillow Filling is made out of Memory Foam with a mix of Silk Brushed Poly-Fibre. The ECP is adjustable meaning that you can adjust the pillow to the level/ comfort of your choice by removing or leaving the foam/filling in.

I have attached a link to our website showing more information in regards to this product: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/pillows/products/best-selling-adjustable-pillow-with-cooling-technology-tv-double-offer-120-nights-sleep-guarantee?variant=39368379957319

Please let us know if you do have any further questions.

Monique

Thank you for your prompt response and the additional information.

Hi Monique,

Happy to help and please let us know if you do have any further questions :)

NoniB
NoniBasked

Recently purchased a super sleep pro through Kelva range, disappointed that it was not the straight to sleep that I thought I was purchasing, are you able to advise how we can exchange it for the straight to sleep.

Hi Noni,

I am so sorry to hear about this trouble!

I have sent you a direct message asking for your details so I can organise for someone from our Customer Service department to get In touch and provide you the relevant information.

Rachaelasked

What is the difference please between the original and the straight 2 sleep toppers?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for getting In touch.

Please note our Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper has 3 raised areas of pebbled memory foam which is designed to support your shoulders, hips and knees and provide that comfort. With our New Straight 2 Sleep Mattress Topper it is completely flat and does not have those three raise areas of pebbled foam. The S2S instead has 3 flat zones of remedial memory foam which is designed to be be firmer and provide the ultimate support for your shoulders, hips and knees.

Please see the attached links to the product page for the Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper and the all New Straight 2 Sleep.

Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/topper/products/buy-super-sleeper-pro-get-2-free-bamboo-pillows?variant=13820245278777

Straight 2 Sleep: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/topper/products/straight-2-sleep?variant=39293041311815

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions :)

Rachael

So comfort wise would you recommend the original pebbled foam for someone that is looking for a softer style mattress?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for your response. They are both comfortable in its own ways, but if you are looking for a product that is more on the softer side the Super Sleeper Waved Topper does tick those boxes. Although we understand every Individual is unique and different in our own way, so we do offer 120 day trial money back guarantee on the product its self to allow to experience what it feels like and see if it is suitable for yourself.

What I can do is I can schedule a call with a sale member who will be happy to speak further and answer any queries?

See all Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper questions

Get an answer from our members and Super Sleeper Pro representatives

Make an old mattress feel like new with the Super Sleeper Pro mattress topper. It has unique tri line technology and a supportive foam core.

Features

Up To 180 Night Trial: Not loving it? Send it back within 180 days and receive a full refund.

Tri-line technology: The 3-layer comfort pad technology lets you feel comfortably rested while the tri-line positioning system cushions and supports your shoulders, hips and knees.

Memory foam composition: Body comforting memory foam provides high levels of support for individuals who suffer from painful joints. The bamboo ensures that the Super Sleeper is extremely breathable and thermally regulating, keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer.

Pebbled Memory foam: Unique tri line technology features 3 specifically located waves of luxury pebbled memory foam.

Supportive Foam Core: This mattress topper has a strong foundation and an absorbent core which reduces movement and leads to minimal partner disturbance.

Machine washable: The soft bamboo viscose blend cover can be washed in the washing machine.

Airflow active: The Bamboo cover is airflow active, keeping you cool in Summer and warm in Winter.

Easy to put on: The wave topper has a 38cm elasticated skirt that goes over your current mattress, attaching in seconds like a fitted sheet.

What reviewers thought

Reviews were mixed with predominantly 5 and 1-star reviews. Those who reviewed the product highly claimed that the mattress topper is very comfortable to sleep on and does its job as advertised.

Unhappy reviewers stated that the topper was uncomfortable and lumpy. Some also had problems with returning the product which must be returned to the headquarters in Bondi Junction and costs a lot of money to return.