Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper

Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper

See the Best Mattress Toppers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Super Sleeper Pro

Pros

• Pebbled memory foam

• Machine-washable

• Supports your shoulders, hips and knees

Cons

• Returns process can be expensive

Dominique L.
Dominique L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Only had the product a week will update again once having longer

Partner has had sugnificant pelvic sugery years ago, trying to provide comfort for sleep, one week in hes overheating in his sleep so am i which i never do and having a horrendeuos sleep, resorted to sleeping on a different matress to see if it helps, if the results do not differ in the next two weeks item will be sent back, neither of us have ever had a problem with overheating in our sleep untill putting this on the matress

Purchased in September 2021 at Supersleeperpro website for $399.00.

Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.South East Queensland, QLD

Holds in body heat

Sadly I would not recommend. As I wake up throughout the night in a sweat from the super sleeper pro topper. To late for me for a refund now so just letting other know it's not worth it as I'm losing sleep due to the super sleeper topper

TracySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute waste of money

I bought a super sleeper pro mattress topper as my mattress was uncomfortable and I was waking up with acheing hips and back pain. After putting it on my bed I had 120 nights of perfect sleep, after this I found my back and hips starting to ache again, and noticed the memory foam was compressed which was resulting in the aches and pains returning. This is why you get 120 nights guarantee, after this period has lapsed there's not much you can do about it except buy another one or a new mattress.

Purchased in May 2020 for $399.00.

Tracy

No worries, still not impressed with the outcome, the problem was not rectified.

Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.South East Queensland, QLD

Holds heat while sleeping

All I can say is, it's the hottest topper I have ever bought. I wake throughout the night constantly in a sweat. It holds in all your body heat and it doest escape. I regret buying it!! The so called cooling do not work at all. The pilots are overrated aswell

Purchased for $450.00.

Mattress Toppers

Find out how Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper compares to other Mattress Toppers

Tracy R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible

Purchased in January 2018 at Sympler for $399.00.

Nice comfy sleep.

Very comfortable ... each morning I put my hand under hip and shoulder area of it and shake for 2-3 seconds, to ensure no compression of the softness so that I get comfortable sleep.

Christof
ChristofPerth, WA

Has some nice elements

Has comfort to sleep, very soft, but indents to body contour and makes turning over and moving in bed difficult. To move across the bed is like climbing up a hill

Purchased in June 2021.

Report P.
Report P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excited but sadly disappointed by the strong chemical smells

I was excited to order this SleeperPro product, knowing that it would provide a better sleep but l was sadly mistaken.
After the first night l woke up with headaches, eyes burning, and a feeling of nausea. Even after we initially aired the topper for three days and the pillows as well the smell came back causing poor sleep and nausea which lasted for 2days.
I sent it back at my cost and to their word they did refund my money.
I am sorry to say that l would be hesitant to recommend this product

Purchased for $399.00.

SusanaNorth Queensland, QLD

False Advertising

The mattress becomes hot and I wake up sweating and it is wintertime! What will happen during summer? The mattress retains the heat. I have requested to return it and get a refund. The ACCC says that the supplier is supposed to be responsible for the return postage if a product is too large, too heavy or too difficult to remove. I received a response saying that they cannot arrange a pick up as I live in a different state. I don't believe this is my problem. It was delivered to my house so it can be picked up.

Purchased in May 2021 for $422.10.

The order no. is ORDER #SSP2018103826

Susana

Warm in winter is ok but not too hot that I sweat!

michelle
michelleWheatbelt, WA

Total waste of money.

For the first couple of months it was good, I was getting good sleep. Now after 3 months I am back to back and hip pains I had before. Do not buy this product, it's a waste of money.

judyAdelaide

Cheap peice of foam

I got this mattress because thought it would help with lower back pain and hip pain. It has made it 10 times worse, had to stop using it. It is nothing more than an expensive peice of foam, get some foam from Target it will be a lot cheaper.It also get very hot. Never use this company again. Thats a lot of money for someone on a pension to loose. Have tried to call this company but they don't return calls.

Purchased in May 2021 for $422.00.

Tracey M.
Tracey M.Murray Mallee, SA

The Best thing have brought my mum

I brought it for my mum and she loves its. Every morning she gets up now she does not have aches and pains in her body at all. Like she did before.

Purchased in March 2021.

Mattress Toppers

Terrible. Do not trust this company

Requested to return Mattress Topper as it is only a overpriced piece of foam that does not do what it says it will. I was told I can only return it to their warehouse at the cost of $230. They would not accept any deliveries. We tried to organise to get it delivered ourself and they would not accept it nor can we return the item to Bondi Junction. Be very careful of this Company.

Purchased in January 2021 for $420.00.

Maree
Maree
Nicholas Tsaples
Nicholas TsaplesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rotten

Purchased in January 2021 at Kleva Range for $341.00.

belinda r.
belinda r.North Queensland, QLD

Not very good at all.

Hi received mattress topper and it is much softer then expected and top cover seems to be starting to go fluffy already and you just sink into it and doesn't provide any real back support at all we might have got a bad one I am not sure. Was wondering does anyone know if they offer a refund or replacement option? Definitely not what we were expecting to receive.would find it hard to recommend this item to family or friends..

Purchased in February 2021 for $399.00.

Moniqueasked

Can you tell me what is the filling in the pillows? Is it kpoc filling?

Hi Monique,

Thank you for getting In touch. Our Every Comfort Pillow Filling is made out of Memory Foam with a mix of Silk Brushed Poly-Fibre. The ECP is adjustable meaning that you can adjust the pillow to the level/ comfort of your choice by removing or leaving the foam/filling in.

I have attached a link to our website showing more information in regards to this product: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/pillows/products/best-selling-adjustable-pillow-with-cooling-technology-tv-double-offer-120-nights-sleep-guarantee?variant=39368379957319

Please let us know if you do have any further questions.

Monique

Thank you for your prompt response and the additional information.

Hi Monique,

Happy to help and please let us know if you do have any further questions :)

NoniB
NoniBasked

Recently purchased a super sleep pro through Kelva range, disappointed that it was not the straight to sleep that I thought I was purchasing, are you able to advise how we can exchange it for the straight to sleep.

Hi Noni,

I am so sorry to hear about this trouble!

I have sent you a direct message asking for your details so I can organise for someone from our Customer Service department to get In touch and provide you the relevant information.

Rachaelasked

What is the difference please between the original and the straight 2 sleep toppers?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for getting In touch.

Please note our Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper has 3 raised areas of pebbled memory foam which is designed to support your shoulders, hips and knees and provide that comfort. With our New Straight 2 Sleep Mattress Topper it is completely flat and does not have those three raise areas of pebbled foam. The S2S instead has 3 flat zones of remedial memory foam which is designed to be be firmer and provide the ultimate support for your shoulders, hips and knees.

Please see the attached links to the product page for the Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper and the all New Straight 2 Sleep.

Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/topper/products/buy-super-sleeper-pro-get-2-free-bamboo-pillows?variant=13820245278777

Straight 2 Sleep: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/topper/products/straight-2-sleep?variant=39293041311815

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions :)

Rachael

So comfort wise would you recommend the original pebbled foam for someone that is looking for a softer style mattress?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for your response. They are both comfortable in its own ways, but if you are looking for a product that is more on the softer side the Super Sleeper Waved Topper does tick those boxes. Although we understand every Individual is unique and different in our own way, so we do offer 120 day trial money back guarantee on the product its self to allow to experience what it feels like and see if it is suitable for yourself.

What I can do is I can schedule a call with a sale member who will be happy to speak further and answer any queries?

See all Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper questions

Get an answer from our members and Super Sleeper Pro representatives

Make an old mattress feel like new with the Super Sleeper Pro mattress topper. It has unique tri line technology and a supportive foam core.

Features

Up To 180 Night Trial: Not loving it? Send it back within 180 days and receive a full refund.

Tri-line technology: The 3-layer comfort pad technology lets you feel comfortably rested while the tri-line positioning system cushions and supports your shoulders, hips and knees.

Memory foam composition: Body comforting memory foam provides high levels of support for individuals who suffer from painful joints. The bamboo ensures that the Super Sleeper is extremely breathable and thermally regulating, keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer.

Pebbled Memory foam: Unique tri line technology features 3 specifically located waves of luxury pebbled memory foam.

Supportive Foam Core: This mattress topper has a strong foundation and an absorbent core which reduces movement and leads to minimal partner disturbance.

Machine washable: The soft bamboo viscose blend cover can be washed in the washing machine.

Airflow active: The Bamboo cover is airflow active, keeping you cool in Summer and warm in Winter.

Easy to put on: The wave topper has a 38cm elasticated skirt that goes over your current mattress, attaching in seconds like a fitted sheet.

What reviewers thought

Reviews were mixed with predominantly 5 and 1-star reviews. Those who reviewed the product highly claimed that the mattress topper is very comfortable to sleep on and does its job as advertised.

Unhappy reviewers stated that the topper was uncomfortable and lumpy. Some also had problems with returning the product which must be returned to the headquarters in Bondi Junction and costs a lot of money to return.