Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper

Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper

Listing monitored by Super Sleeper Pro

Pros

• Pebbled memory foam

• Machine-washable

• Supports your shoulders, hips and knees

Cons

• Returns process can be expensive

BK1965
BK1965South East Queensland, QLD

Not great for side sleepers.

If you sleep solely on your back, then the Super Sleeper Pro is great because of the supportive areas. However, if you sleep predominantly on your side, then the additional support areas affect your back and side.
I've been waking with a bad back for the last 3 weeks, I removed the Super Sleeper Pro and my back pain has been relieved.

Purchased in March 2021 for $389.00.

Jilly
JillySheffield

Wish I had read reviews on Super Sleeper Pro before I purchased one.

When I bought my matress topper I followed the instructions and waited the 72 hours it said until it flattened out. Still waiting for that to happen 4 weeks later. It has lumps and bumps in it that have just not gone.

Purchased in April 2020 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $400.00.

It’s not looking great

I purchased my Super Sleeper pro mattress topper a couple of months ago, Although it started quite well, I have been feeling of recent days that the Super Sleeper Pro is supporting me less. I moved to the other side of the bed today, and the support on that side was great. This only confirmed my concerns.. for an expensive product, I feel that it is only made to last as long as the return policy, and not much more.. I’m feeling disappointed, to be honest.

Purchased in January 2020 at Online for $399.00.

Cathie Adamson

Thank you so much. I’m really impressed with your after sales service. That means a lot.

Mattress Toppers

Find out how Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper compares to other Mattress Toppers

PattiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

unimpressed

I took out some stuffing as it was to hard I still find it condenses and becomes hard, the thing I like the least is it has a chemical smell I have had it in the sun and doused with lavender oil to try and get rid of smell.

Purchased in December 2019 for $79.95.

Patti

Thank you for contacting me I appreciate your offer I will keep them and use them as spares when visitors come.

dansmart76
dansmart76Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Pillows? You mean rocks!

These pillows are as hard as rocks, mould with your neck and head shape they said. Not even close. Terribly uncomfortable and no give in them whatsoever. Don’t waste your hard earned!

Purchased in July 2019 at Website for $79.00.

Super Sleeper P.Super Sleeper Pro
Dianne Herbert
Dianne HerbertGreat Southern, WA

Dissapoinment

Was really looking forward to this arriving. Have been sleeping on it for 2 weeks now and have woken up with a bad back for the past week. My husband doesnt mind it ( although it was his idea to buy so I think he is trying to convince me I like it too ) I find it makes me hot, it is winter so I dont think ill put up with it in summer. I like to sleep on my tummy which I find is just impossible to find a comfy spot. Not for me im afraid.

Super Sleeper P.Super Sleeper Pro

Moniqueasked

Can you tell me what is the filling in the pillows? Is it kpoc filling?

Hi Monique,

Thank you for getting In touch. Our Every Comfort Pillow Filling is made out of Memory Foam with a mix of Silk Brushed Poly-Fibre. The ECP is adjustable meaning that you can adjust the pillow to the level/ comfort of your choice by removing or leaving the foam/filling in.

I have attached a link to our website showing more information in regards to this product: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/pillows/products/best-selling-adjustable-pillow-with-cooling-technology-tv-double-offer-120-nights-sleep-guarantee?variant=39368379957319

Please let us know if you do have any further questions.

Monique

Thank you for your prompt response and the additional information.

Hi Monique,

Happy to help and please let us know if you do have any further questions :)

NoniB
NoniBasked

Recently purchased a super sleep pro through Kelva range, disappointed that it was not the straight to sleep that I thought I was purchasing, are you able to advise how we can exchange it for the straight to sleep.

Hi Noni,

I am so sorry to hear about this trouble!

I have sent you a direct message asking for your details so I can organise for someone from our Customer Service department to get In touch and provide you the relevant information.

Rachaelasked

What is the difference please between the original and the straight 2 sleep toppers?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for getting In touch.

Please note our Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper has 3 raised areas of pebbled memory foam which is designed to support your shoulders, hips and knees and provide that comfort. With our New Straight 2 Sleep Mattress Topper it is completely flat and does not have those three raise areas of pebbled foam. The S2S instead has 3 flat zones of remedial memory foam which is designed to be be firmer and provide the ultimate support for your shoulders, hips and knees.

Please see the attached links to the product page for the Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper and the all New Straight 2 Sleep.

Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/topper/products/buy-super-sleeper-pro-get-2-free-bamboo-pillows?variant=13820245278777

Straight 2 Sleep: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/topper/products/straight-2-sleep?variant=39293041311815

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions :)

Rachael

So comfort wise would you recommend the original pebbled foam for someone that is looking for a softer style mattress?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for your response. They are both comfortable in its own ways, but if you are looking for a product that is more on the softer side the Super Sleeper Waved Topper does tick those boxes. Although we understand every Individual is unique and different in our own way, so we do offer 120 day trial money back guarantee on the product its self to allow to experience what it feels like and see if it is suitable for yourself.

What I can do is I can schedule a call with a sale member who will be happy to speak further and answer any queries?

See all Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper questions

Get an answer from our members and Super Sleeper Pro representatives

Make an old mattress feel like new with the Super Sleeper Pro mattress topper. It has unique tri line technology and a supportive foam core.

Features

Up To 180 Night Trial: Not loving it? Send it back within 180 days and receive a full refund.

Tri-line technology: The 3-layer comfort pad technology lets you feel comfortably rested while the tri-line positioning system cushions and supports your shoulders, hips and knees.

Memory foam composition: Body comforting memory foam provides high levels of support for individuals who suffer from painful joints. The bamboo ensures that the Super Sleeper is extremely breathable and thermally regulating, keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer.

Pebbled Memory foam: Unique tri line technology features 3 specifically located waves of luxury pebbled memory foam.

Supportive Foam Core: This mattress topper has a strong foundation and an absorbent core which reduces movement and leads to minimal partner disturbance.

Machine washable: The soft bamboo viscose blend cover can be washed in the washing machine.

Airflow active: The Bamboo cover is airflow active, keeping you cool in Summer and warm in Winter.

Easy to put on: The wave topper has a 38cm elasticated skirt that goes over your current mattress, attaching in seconds like a fitted sheet.

What reviewers thought

Reviews were mixed with predominantly 5 and 1-star reviews. Those who reviewed the product highly claimed that the mattress topper is very comfortable to sleep on and does its job as advertised.

Unhappy reviewers stated that the topper was uncomfortable and lumpy. Some also had problems with returning the product which must be returned to the headquarters in Bondi Junction and costs a lot of money to return.