Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper

Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper

Listing monitored by Super Sleeper Pro

Pros

• Pebbled memory foam

• Machine-washable

• Supports your shoulders, hips and knees

Cons

• Returns process can be expensive

Julz
Julz

The product was excellent for 1st 2 weeks

Unfortunately the product was not suited to my needs. Called for a refund Emma gave me instructions which I carried out, money was refunded same day Excellent service from Emma! *****

Purchased in May 2020 at Klevarange for $499.00.

Customer SupportSuper Sleeper Pro

Thanks for your feedback Julz, we are sorry that the Super Sleeper Topper was not suitable for you, but glad that your return and refund were processed quickly. :-)

Beautiful nights sleep till you wash the cover. And it actually does not fit back in after following instructions

Once washed it does not fit back in the foam at all even following washing instructions. We even put it on a table tennis table and both hubbie and I tried to zip up together

Purchased in August 2018 for $399.00.

Lawrence
LawrenceSt Arnaud

It's ok but.. .

Ok so it's on the bed and has been for a year,
But it has a huge ridge down the middle, so much so that we feel we are falling out of the bed!
Dear super sleeper people..... Any advice on how to flatten out the mattress topper?

Purchased in June 2018 for $399.00.

Mattress Toppers

Find out how Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper compares to other Mattress Toppers

JoAnne Amor
JoAnne AmorSydney, NSW

Not noticed a great improvement

Whilst it softened the mattress I haven’t really noticed a great deal of difference, it still feels firm and dense. I’m still waking up uncomfortable, I’m leaning on the side if returning it.

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Review collected in partnership with Super Sleeper Pro

A little concerned

We brought the super sleeper pro for dad for his birthday a couple weeks ago I asked him yesterday how it was going and he said that The weight of the body is compressing it and it hollows out and when he gets out of bed in the morning there’s a big indent in it and it doesn’t go away you can see where he slipped is it meant to do that?? thank you Melita

Hi Melita,
I am sorry to hear that this has happened. We would never expect a dip to happen. If you could give our sales team a call on 02 9387 4100 they would be happy to assist you further.
Thanks,
The Super Sleeper Pro Team.

Disappointed

My husband has found the mattress improved his back problems, however I think it’s increased mine, the shape of the dips in the mattress doesn’t suit tummy sleepers as it arches your back which causes discomfort! I wish we had searched for a topper without the waves & it may have suited us both!
The hassle of returning it is too much with the size it expands & the $$$ to get it back, Plus we’re probably past the return days, was hoping my body would get used to it, but unfortunately not!! Shouldve done more research & read these reviews before purchasing!!

Happy campers
Happy campers

Not for us

Too expensive, smells, way too hot and made the bed look lumpy when made. Says you can return in so many days.. good luck with that because once you open it expands so much you could NEVER get it back in that box. We gave it away. Lesson learned.

Moniqueasked

Can you tell me what is the filling in the pillows? Is it kpoc filling?

Hi Monique,

Thank you for getting In touch. Our Every Comfort Pillow Filling is made out of Memory Foam with a mix of Silk Brushed Poly-Fibre. The ECP is adjustable meaning that you can adjust the pillow to the level/ comfort of your choice by removing or leaving the foam/filling in.

I have attached a link to our website showing more information in regards to this product: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/pillows/products/best-selling-adjustable-pillow-with-cooling-technology-tv-double-offer-120-nights-sleep-guarantee?variant=39368379957319

Please let us know if you do have any further questions.

Monique

Thank you for your prompt response and the additional information.

Hi Monique,

Happy to help and please let us know if you do have any further questions :)

NoniB
NoniBasked

Recently purchased a super sleep pro through Kelva range, disappointed that it was not the straight to sleep that I thought I was purchasing, are you able to advise how we can exchange it for the straight to sleep.

Hi Noni,

I am so sorry to hear about this trouble!

I have sent you a direct message asking for your details so I can organise for someone from our Customer Service department to get In touch and provide you the relevant information.

Rachaelasked

What is the difference please between the original and the straight 2 sleep toppers?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for getting In touch.

Please note our Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper has 3 raised areas of pebbled memory foam which is designed to support your shoulders, hips and knees and provide that comfort. With our New Straight 2 Sleep Mattress Topper it is completely flat and does not have those three raise areas of pebbled foam. The S2S instead has 3 flat zones of remedial memory foam which is designed to be be firmer and provide the ultimate support for your shoulders, hips and knees.

Please see the attached links to the product page for the Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper and the all New Straight 2 Sleep.

Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/topper/products/buy-super-sleeper-pro-get-2-free-bamboo-pillows?variant=13820245278777

Straight 2 Sleep: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/topper/products/straight-2-sleep?variant=39293041311815

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions :)

Rachael

So comfort wise would you recommend the original pebbled foam for someone that is looking for a softer style mattress?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for your response. They are both comfortable in its own ways, but if you are looking for a product that is more on the softer side the Super Sleeper Waved Topper does tick those boxes. Although we understand every Individual is unique and different in our own way, so we do offer 120 day trial money back guarantee on the product its self to allow to experience what it feels like and see if it is suitable for yourself.

What I can do is I can schedule a call with a sale member who will be happy to speak further and answer any queries?

See all Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper questions

Get an answer from our members and Super Sleeper Pro representatives

Make an old mattress feel like new with the Super Sleeper Pro mattress topper. It has unique tri line technology and a supportive foam core.

Features

Up To 180 Night Trial: Not loving it? Send it back within 180 days and receive a full refund.

Tri-line technology: The 3-layer comfort pad technology lets you feel comfortably rested while the tri-line positioning system cushions and supports your shoulders, hips and knees.

Memory foam composition: Body comforting memory foam provides high levels of support for individuals who suffer from painful joints. The bamboo ensures that the Super Sleeper is extremely breathable and thermally regulating, keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer.

Pebbled Memory foam: Unique tri line technology features 3 specifically located waves of luxury pebbled memory foam.

Supportive Foam Core: This mattress topper has a strong foundation and an absorbent core which reduces movement and leads to minimal partner disturbance.

Machine washable: The soft bamboo viscose blend cover can be washed in the washing machine.

Airflow active: The Bamboo cover is airflow active, keeping you cool in Summer and warm in Winter.

Easy to put on: The wave topper has a 38cm elasticated skirt that goes over your current mattress, attaching in seconds like a fitted sheet.

What reviewers thought

Reviews were mixed with predominantly 5 and 1-star reviews. Those who reviewed the product highly claimed that the mattress topper is very comfortable to sleep on and does its job as advertised.

Unhappy reviewers stated that the topper was uncomfortable and lumpy. Some also had problems with returning the product which must be returned to the headquarters in Bondi Junction and costs a lot of money to return.