Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper

Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper

Listing monitored by Super Sleeper Pro

Pros

• Pebbled memory foam

• Machine-washable

• Supports your shoulders, hips and knees

Cons

• Returns process can be expensive

Nice comfy sleep.

Very comfortable ... each morning I put my hand under hip and shoulder area of it and shake for 2-3 seconds, to ensure no compression of the softness so that I get comfortable sleep.

Christof
ChristofPerth, WA

Has some nice elements

Has comfort to sleep, very soft, but indents to body contour and makes turning over and moving in bed difficult. To move across the bed is like climbing up a hill

Purchased in June 2021.

Tracey M.
Tracey M.Murray Mallee, SA

The Best thing have brought my mum

I brought it for my mum and she loves its. Every morning she gets up now she does not have aches and pains in her body at all. Like she did before.

Purchased in March 2021.

Mattress Toppers

Find out how Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper compares to other Mattress Toppers

Mary
MaryMurray Region, NSW

Very happy

Very happy with this product l have purchased two in an number of months to revive my mattresses, in my spare bedrooms family & friends who have stayed over very impressed with the super pro.

Purchased in April 2020 for $399.00.

Very good sleep

Very good product i injoy my sleeps every night and when I go away on holidays can't wait to get back to my super sleeper.I would recommend it to my friends

Purchased in May 2020 at TV Shop for $400.00.

Roderick G.
Roderick G.Murray Region, NSW

Love it

I've slept on the Super Sleeper pillow now for about 2 weeks and I love it! Best night's sleep in ages. It was a bit plump for me so I just removed some of the stuffing and it's perfect!

Purchased in September 2019 for $88.00.

Joanne
Joanne

Comfortable

Bought this months ago. It took a couple of nights to get use to it but now find it comfortable even though the raised areas don’t line up with my body because I am short. Would recommend

Purchased in February 2019.

Sleeping great now!

Amazing in relieving pressure on pressure points on spine and hips. Sleeping better now than for years. Breathes life into an older mattress again. Thank you from one happy customer!

January 5th 2019 Update: Can't sleep without my Super Sleeper Pro!

6 months in and Super Sleeper Pro is amazing in relieving pressure on pressure points on spine and hips. Sleeping better now than for years. Breathes life into an older matress again. Thank you from one happy customer!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Customer SupportSuper Sleeper Pro

Thank you very much for your positive review & feedback! We really appreciate it and we are super glad that you are now sleeping better.

Best Wishes
Super Sleeper Team

Review collected in partnership with Super Sleeper Pro

Makes old matters new

Honestly it takes a couple of nights to get used to it but after that all good. The free pillows are great. Supersleeper pro well worth the money you pay for it.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Hi Paul,
Thanks for your positive review. We are really delighted to hear you are happy with your super sleeper topper & your free pillows!
Best Wishes,
Super Sleeper Pro Team :)

Review collected in partnership with Super Sleeper Pro

Mattress Toppers

Very comfortable

It was certainly not as amazing as the ads made it out to be.. Don't feel yourself sinking into it and do still get partner disturbance. BUT I do love it, and ultimately, it was cheaper than getting a new mattress

Super Sleeper P.Super Sleeper Pro

Hi RheaW! Thanks for your positive review. We are really pleased to hear you are happy and getting a good nights sleep with your Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper.
Super Sleeper Pro Team.

Made my hard bed soft

We have a firm mattress which makes my hips and back hurt.
Since using the super sleeper pro I wake up refreshed and pain free. The only negative is where my pillow sits it feels like I’m falling back.

Super Sleeper P.Super Sleeper Pro

Hi Sandy! Thanks for your positive review. We are really pleased to hear you are happy and getting a good nights sleep with your Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper.
Super Sleeper Pro Team.

Moniqueasked

Can you tell me what is the filling in the pillows? Is it kpoc filling?

Hi Monique,

Thank you for getting In touch. Our Every Comfort Pillow Filling is made out of Memory Foam with a mix of Silk Brushed Poly-Fibre. The ECP is adjustable meaning that you can adjust the pillow to the level/ comfort of your choice by removing or leaving the foam/filling in.

I have attached a link to our website showing more information in regards to this product: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/pillows/products/best-selling-adjustable-pillow-with-cooling-technology-tv-double-offer-120-nights-sleep-guarantee?variant=39368379957319

Please let us know if you do have any further questions.

Monique

Thank you for your prompt response and the additional information.

Hi Monique,

Happy to help and please let us know if you do have any further questions :)

NoniB
NoniBasked

Recently purchased a super sleep pro through Kelva range, disappointed that it was not the straight to sleep that I thought I was purchasing, are you able to advise how we can exchange it for the straight to sleep.

Hi Noni,

I am so sorry to hear about this trouble!

I have sent you a direct message asking for your details so I can organise for someone from our Customer Service department to get In touch and provide you the relevant information.

Rachaelasked

What is the difference please between the original and the straight 2 sleep toppers?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for getting In touch.

Please note our Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper has 3 raised areas of pebbled memory foam which is designed to support your shoulders, hips and knees and provide that comfort. With our New Straight 2 Sleep Mattress Topper it is completely flat and does not have those three raise areas of pebbled foam. The S2S instead has 3 flat zones of remedial memory foam which is designed to be be firmer and provide the ultimate support for your shoulders, hips and knees.

Please see the attached links to the product page for the Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper and the all New Straight 2 Sleep.

Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/topper/products/buy-super-sleeper-pro-get-2-free-bamboo-pillows?variant=13820245278777

Straight 2 Sleep: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/topper/products/straight-2-sleep?variant=39293041311815

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions :)

Rachael

So comfort wise would you recommend the original pebbled foam for someone that is looking for a softer style mattress?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for your response. They are both comfortable in its own ways, but if you are looking for a product that is more on the softer side the Super Sleeper Waved Topper does tick those boxes. Although we understand every Individual is unique and different in our own way, so we do offer 120 day trial money back guarantee on the product its self to allow to experience what it feels like and see if it is suitable for yourself.

What I can do is I can schedule a call with a sale member who will be happy to speak further and answer any queries?

See all Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper questions

Get an answer from our members and Super Sleeper Pro representatives

Make an old mattress feel like new with the Super Sleeper Pro mattress topper. It has unique tri line technology and a supportive foam core.

Features

Up To 180 Night Trial: Not loving it? Send it back within 180 days and receive a full refund.

Tri-line technology: The 3-layer comfort pad technology lets you feel comfortably rested while the tri-line positioning system cushions and supports your shoulders, hips and knees.

Memory foam composition: Body comforting memory foam provides high levels of support for individuals who suffer from painful joints. The bamboo ensures that the Super Sleeper is extremely breathable and thermally regulating, keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer.

Pebbled Memory foam: Unique tri line technology features 3 specifically located waves of luxury pebbled memory foam.

Supportive Foam Core: This mattress topper has a strong foundation and an absorbent core which reduces movement and leads to minimal partner disturbance.

Machine washable: The soft bamboo viscose blend cover can be washed in the washing machine.

Airflow active: The Bamboo cover is airflow active, keeping you cool in Summer and warm in Winter.

Easy to put on: The wave topper has a 38cm elasticated skirt that goes over your current mattress, attaching in seconds like a fitted sheet.

What reviewers thought

Reviews were mixed with predominantly 5 and 1-star reviews. Those who reviewed the product highly claimed that the mattress topper is very comfortable to sleep on and does its job as advertised.

Unhappy reviewers stated that the topper was uncomfortable and lumpy. Some also had problems with returning the product which must be returned to the headquarters in Bondi Junction and costs a lot of money to return.