Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper

Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper

Listing monitored by Super Sleeper Pro

Pros

• Pebbled memory foam

• Machine-washable

• Supports your shoulders, hips and knees

Cons

• Returns process can be expensive

justkatz
justkatzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous - finally we are sleeping

Purchased in June 2021 at Super Sleeper Pro for $419.00.

Mary
MaryPerth, WA

I love my bed again

I used to wake up during the night with hip pain. I used to love my mattress but recently was finding it too hard. I bought a thinner cheaper memory foam mattress topper which helped a bit but not enough so I decided to try the Super Sleeper Pro, so glad I did. It took a couple of nights to get used to it but it has made a huge difference and I sleep all night without waking in pain. Thank you SSP

Purchased in July 2021 for $349.00.

Hugo
HugoSydney, NSW

So glad we did.

Since purchasing the Supper Sleeper Pro I look forward to going to bed. I sleep much better and usually sleep the whole night without waking. The mattress topper is worth every cent. The bonus pillows are also very comfortable. So glad we purchased this topper.

Purchased in May 2021 at Linen Line for $399.00.

Mattress Toppers

Find out how Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper compares to other Mattress Toppers

Sandra
SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good night sleep

Since we started sleeping on our mattress topper, we wake up feeling like we had a good night sleep, no more tossing and turning, it’s very comfortable. We love it.

Purchased in April 2021.

Wendy F.
Wendy F.North-East, TAS

best thing ever

Its the most comfortable ever. Just moulds around you for a great sleep. Very easy to order and quick delivery. Really is as good as it looks on the tv

Purchased in April 2021 at Show TV Shop.

Terena C.
Terena C.

I need to complain!

It is so much harder to get out of bed now. From the moment I climb in and the memory foam wraps around and supports me I sleep too well.

Purchased in March 2021 at Aidacare Physical store for $340.00.

Lisa
LisaHobsrt

so comfortable, I'm so glad I tried.

The mattress topper is so good, I've had it for 2 months now and have had the best nights sleep I've ha im a long time. I have back issues so this has been a great investment.

Purchased in May 2021 for $399.00.

Good value for money

The product was delivered on time and came with clear correct English instructions including diagrams. Also included was a razor encased in plastic used to safely remove plastic wrapping without damaging the product. The mattress topper made my old existing mattress sleepable again.

Purchased at email.

grahame
grahameMid North Coast, NSW

top topper

my old latex mattress dipped a bit in its topper so turned it over the mattress and put my new topper on the bottom of mattress and now like new

Purchased in January 2021 for $399.00.

Margaret Ohlsen
Margaret OhlsenPerth, WA

Super Sleeper Wow !!!

My bed was okay before, but now it is perfect. I sleep soundly and wake up refreshed.
Was easy to put over the mattress too. I passed the pillows on to another as I do not use pillows and she is thrilled with them.

Purchased in March 2021.

Ern Beck
Ern BeckSydney, NSW

I love the Topper

I have hip bursitis and the mattress topper allows me to sleep comfortably on my side, my preferred sleeping position. I also received a Super Sleeper Pro pillow when I bought the mattress topper, and together these have helped to make sleeping a pleasure and no longer a chore.

Life changing

I originally purchased this mattress for my partner as he suffered from back problems. I loved this mattress so much I purchased one for when I sleep at my place. It has helped my body recover faster from sports injuries, I am guaranteed a good night sleep. There is nothing I love more then jumping into bed.

Purchased in March 2021 for $499.00.

Waite53
Waite53North-West & West coast, TAS

Absolutely perfect.

The most comfortable thing I have ever slept on. I have a perfect nights sleep and no sore joints or stiffness in the morning. Worth every penny. Like sleeping on a cloud.

Loyal client
Loyal clientWimmera, VIC

I am a very satisfied customer.

It works! Sleep comes easily and I sleep soundly.
I am very happy with the mattress topper.
It has saved me from purchasing a new mattress. But the most important thing is the comfort.

George Brown
George BrownMurray Region, NSW

King single mattress topper

Makes a major difference to the bed, won’t need a electric blanket this winter. Plus flannel sheets with the topper is a bonus. I have put it on a adjustable massage bed.

Purchased in May 2021.

Moniqueasked

Can you tell me what is the filling in the pillows? Is it kpoc filling?

Hi Monique,

Thank you for getting In touch. Our Every Comfort Pillow Filling is made out of Memory Foam with a mix of Silk Brushed Poly-Fibre. The ECP is adjustable meaning that you can adjust the pillow to the level/ comfort of your choice by removing or leaving the foam/filling in.

I have attached a link to our website showing more information in regards to this product: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/pillows/products/best-selling-adjustable-pillow-with-cooling-technology-tv-double-offer-120-nights-sleep-guarantee?variant=39368379957319

Please let us know if you do have any further questions.

Monique

Thank you for your prompt response and the additional information.

Hi Monique,

Happy to help and please let us know if you do have any further questions :)

NoniB
NoniBasked

Recently purchased a super sleep pro through Kelva range, disappointed that it was not the straight to sleep that I thought I was purchasing, are you able to advise how we can exchange it for the straight to sleep.

Hi Noni,

I am so sorry to hear about this trouble!

I have sent you a direct message asking for your details so I can organise for someone from our Customer Service department to get In touch and provide you the relevant information.

Rachaelasked

What is the difference please between the original and the straight 2 sleep toppers?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for getting In touch.

Please note our Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper has 3 raised areas of pebbled memory foam which is designed to support your shoulders, hips and knees and provide that comfort. With our New Straight 2 Sleep Mattress Topper it is completely flat and does not have those three raise areas of pebbled foam. The S2S instead has 3 flat zones of remedial memory foam which is designed to be be firmer and provide the ultimate support for your shoulders, hips and knees.

Please see the attached links to the product page for the Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper and the all New Straight 2 Sleep.

Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/topper/products/buy-super-sleeper-pro-get-2-free-bamboo-pillows?variant=13820245278777

Straight 2 Sleep: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/topper/products/straight-2-sleep?variant=39293041311815

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions :)

Rachael

So comfort wise would you recommend the original pebbled foam for someone that is looking for a softer style mattress?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for your response. They are both comfortable in its own ways, but if you are looking for a product that is more on the softer side the Super Sleeper Waved Topper does tick those boxes. Although we understand every Individual is unique and different in our own way, so we do offer 120 day trial money back guarantee on the product its self to allow to experience what it feels like and see if it is suitable for yourself.

What I can do is I can schedule a call with a sale member who will be happy to speak further and answer any queries?

See all Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper questions

Get an answer from our members and Super Sleeper Pro representatives

Make an old mattress feel like new with the Super Sleeper Pro mattress topper. It has unique tri line technology and a supportive foam core.

Features

Up To 180 Night Trial: Not loving it? Send it back within 180 days and receive a full refund.

Tri-line technology: The 3-layer comfort pad technology lets you feel comfortably rested while the tri-line positioning system cushions and supports your shoulders, hips and knees.

Memory foam composition: Body comforting memory foam provides high levels of support for individuals who suffer from painful joints. The bamboo ensures that the Super Sleeper is extremely breathable and thermally regulating, keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer.

Pebbled Memory foam: Unique tri line technology features 3 specifically located waves of luxury pebbled memory foam.

Supportive Foam Core: This mattress topper has a strong foundation and an absorbent core which reduces movement and leads to minimal partner disturbance.

Machine washable: The soft bamboo viscose blend cover can be washed in the washing machine.

Airflow active: The Bamboo cover is airflow active, keeping you cool in Summer and warm in Winter.

Easy to put on: The wave topper has a 38cm elasticated skirt that goes over your current mattress, attaching in seconds like a fitted sheet.

What reviewers thought

Reviews were mixed with predominantly 5 and 1-star reviews. Those who reviewed the product highly claimed that the mattress topper is very comfortable to sleep on and does its job as advertised.

Unhappy reviewers stated that the topper was uncomfortable and lumpy. Some also had problems with returning the product which must be returned to the headquarters in Bondi Junction and costs a lot of money to return.