3Super Sleeper Pro Royal Deluxe Dream Sheets

Super Sleeper Pro Royal Deluxe Dream Sheets Questions & Answers

greenleaves68
greenleaves68

Are they Australian owned and made.

Super Sleeper Pro   DM

Hi there, Thanks for reaching out :) the majority of our products are manufactured in China and distributed from our warehouse in Western Sydney.

Kind regards,

Charlie Wright
Charlie Wright

If the sheets are 100% cotton.
Why do you say bamboo as well

Super Sleeper Pro   DM

Hi Charlie, Thank you for reaching out. Please note we sell 3x of different material sheets. We have our 100% Cotton Sheets, 100% Bamboo Sheets and our Dream Weave Sheets which is a mixture of polyester and cotton material.

I have attached a link below to each material:
Dream Weave Material: external link

Bamboo Material: external link

Cotton Material : external link

If you do have any further question we will be more than happy to assist further!

sueanne

The bamboo sheets are different sheets altogether!

jcc.dwc
jcc.dwc

Where are the sheets that were advertised on tv saying you get 2 sets for the price of 1

sueanne

Link to the sheets your requested....https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/sheets

Super Sleeper Pro   DM

Hi There, Thank you so much for reaching out :)

Please see attached 3 of the link to each of our Super Sleeper Pro Sheets TV Deal:

Material Dream Weave: external link

Material Bamboo: external link

Material Cotton: external link

Please let us know if you do have any further questions :)

Kind Regards, SSP Team :)

Hi there....
Extremely disappointed with quality of these sheets I received last week.....They are definitely not what they say they are ..I have washed 1 set and have used them on my bed for a couple of days and hate them......they are terrible quality, they don't fit properly, they feel terrible...absolute false advertising.....certainly not 'hotel-quality' sheets. Please advise where I can return this entire parcel of 2 sets of sheets and 1 pillow at your expense. Please forward details and address label and reimburse into my account.
Regards Shirley

Disappointed!

Waiting on an answer please.
Cheers
Shirley

Super Sleeper Pro   DM

Hi Shirley, I hope you are well.

Thank you for reaching out and I am very sorry to hear that this product did not work out for you. We would like to learn more about your situation and have sent you a direct message asking for order details so we can help get this sorted for yourself as soon as possible.

Kind Regards, Super Sleeper Pro Team

Donna B.
Donna B.

Omg.
Made in china.
Shipped to Sydney.
No way
.False advertising on tv.
No thankyou

How much do they cost

For a Queen size bed

Super Sleeper Pro   DM

Hi Doreen, I hope you are well.

Please note we have a TV Special offer deal that is currently on where when you purchase a set you also get 1x bonus free set and 1x free ECP which is $249.00

Please see the attached link which shows all are different deals: external link

are they made in AUSTRALIA

Theresa N.
Theresa N.

.No way.. the source all their products from Asia, most likely China. Think it said China on the packages. Mine were faulty and I returned them for a full credit. Do not recommend the bamboo which I sent back.

Dorothy Mordaunt

thankyou for info I decided not to order

Super Sleeper Pro   DM

Hi Dorothy, Thank you for getting in touch! Please note our products are manufactured in China although shipped from our warehouse located in Western Sydney.

I have attached a link to our website which contains more information in regards to each material of sheets: external link

Rae
Rae

Everything comes from China these sheets I think for myself I am not going to go by the reviews not everyone agrees China is the main supplier of everything that is a good thing ❤️

JUDY MUNDA
JUDY MUNDA

Hi there was wanting to know the difference between LUX BAMBOO and the SUPER WEAVE DELUX SHEETS please. thank you

Super Sleeper Pro   DM

Hi Judy, I hope you are well.

Our bamboo sheets have a 400 thread count and has more of a softer feel and our dream Weave sheets is a blend of polyester and cotton and has more of a thicker feel.

I have attached a link to our website with our different deals for the sheets: external link

Alternatively if you would like to provide a contact number we will be more then happy to give you a call and answer any further questions in regards to the product or if not I have also attached our contact number 02 9387 4100.

Myrtle
Myrtle

do you have flat sheets King size, and fitted sheets single size.

Super Sleeper Pro   DM

Hi Myrtle, I hope you are well.

We do Indeed sell the separates of the Fitted and flat sheets, I have attached a link to these products on our website:

Fitted sheet link: external link

Flat sheet link: external link

Helen B

I order the bamboo sheets which I received about 2 weeks ago. I’m not happy with them and wondered if I could send the unopened ones and change them for the cotton

Teresa Matto

Hi Helen, I'm just a customer giving my opinion. It's best if you contact the company directly for this advice. Merry Christmas and all the best

Super Sleeper Pro   DM

Hi Helen, I hope you are well.

Thank you for getting In touch may I ask for you to email us on csmanager@klevarange.com.au and provide your order details so our customer service team can give you a call.

Helen B

I got the bamboo sheets about 2 weeks ago they seem to stretch and cant tighten and they are pilling. I would like to change them for the cotton ones. One packet isnt even opened
my name Helen Brown of 4 Pinehurst Avenue Ipswich Qld 4305

Super Sleeper Pro   DM

Hi Helen, Not a problem, I have organised for a member from the customer service team to give you a call and get this sorted for you.

Angela K.
Angela K.

What material are they available in, what colours do they come in and, how much would the Queen size be. please....

Teresa Matto

Hi Angela when I was choosing the material choice was 100% cotton, bamboo and super weave. The colours were only white but they have sheen strips running through them and im not sure on the price of a queen size but for $250 i received 2 sets of sheets which is great value for king size. As I am only a customer it would be best if you went to the website for super-sleeper-pro-royal-deluxe-dream-sheets and all the info is there.

Super Sleeper Pro   DM

Hi Angela, I hope you are well.

Please may I note that we do have different deals and I have attached the website link down below for the multiple different sheet deals: external link

Silver Sheets In cotton material: external link

Navy Sheets In cotton material: external link

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Sarah
Sarah

In which country are these sheets made and are they organic?

Teresa Matto

Hi Sarah I don't know which country they were made (maybe their website can answer that) and I purchased the 100% cotton sheets

Super Sleeper Pro   DM

Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for getting In touch.

Please may I ask you to email enquiries@supersleeperpro.com.au and they will refer you to someone from our Super Sleeper Pro Sheets Team who will be able to answer any questions in regards to this product.

Mary Toplis

I have just received my "Super Sleeper Pro Queen Sheets" today for $249 and was expecting a second set. However I have been sent a "Single Set" which I have no use for!! I would have been happy with a "Double Set" however. How do I go about getting an exchange please. Mary Toplis

Mary Toplis

Thank you I have been given an address to send back the Single Set and hope to get a Queen Set returned in due course.

Karen B.
Karen B.

This also happened to me! Stuck with single sheets also. I gave up trying to return them - it was so difficult. Complete waste of money.

Super Sleeper Pro   DM

Hi Karen, I hope you are well.

Sorry to hear about any trouble.

Please may I ask you to get In touch with us on csmanager@klevarange.com.au and provide your contact number and order number as we would like to help you with this process and help assist you in getting the right size sheet.

Mary Toplis

I sent back the Single Sheet Set and was sent a Queen Set instead. I am happy with the outcome. Mary

Super Sleeper Pro   DM

Hi Mary, This is great news, Thank you !

Kind Regards, Super Sleeper Pro Team

Mary Toplis

I had a set of Queen Sized Super Sleeper Pro Dream Sheets delivered on Friday. There was also a set of Single Sheets delivered. I have no use for a Single Sheets Set!! I would however been happy with a Double Sheet Set. Mary Toplis

Josephine

Hi Mary. Sorry to hear that. It's been a while since I made my order with that company but I do remember my purchase included the same size sheets - also queen size. I don't recall having a choice? I just assumed the 2nd set would be the same as the first as not everyone has a single bed in their home.

Just an idea - I would firstly check your invoice and the fine print and if it doesn't stipulate a single size set you can safety come to the conclusion they made a mistake. If that's the case they are required to provide you with the correct set at no cost to you. In my case, they sent me a reply paid sticker (with a bar code) to return the sheets at their cost. On the other hand, if you were meant to receive a single set then you can take advantage of the 30 day money back guarantee they offer. I wouldn't open the single set sheet set at this stage.

All the best with that and hope what happened to me doesn't happen to you. After my negative experience my final advice is firstly, gather the facts, know your rights and don't give up! I know it's a pain and can be time consuming but I suspect the latter is what they want people to do.
Take care,
Jo

Thanks Jo I will give it a try. Mary

Mary Toplis

I will give the company a call tomorrow

Muzz_G

To Josephine: did it cost to lodge a complaint with NSW fair trading?

HI Muzz.
No it didn't cost anything for NSW Fair Trading to negotiate on my behalf with the vendor. If Fair Trading was unable to mediate successfully on my behalf, the next step would have been to take the matter to NCAT (NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal) to make an order. I think NCAT charges around $25 for an application. I didn't have to take that step however I would have been prepared to do so if needed.
Hope this information is helpful. Regards, Jo