Super Sleeper Pro Royal Deluxe Dream Sheets

Super Sleeper Pro Royal Deluxe Dream Sheets

See the Best Sheets & Blankets in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Super Sleeper Pro

• Comfort

S B
S BGold Coast

Not hotel quality as advertised

My set arrived 2 weeks ago, I paid $249. I saw these advertised on the Tv & these are definitely not the ‘hotel quality’ sheets you think you’re getting . They get one star because they do fit the king size base BUT they still come up the sides & become untucked through the night & EVERY SINGLE MORNING i have to re-tuck the sheets! It’s lose and bunches up in the middle. It’s really quite frustrating & annoying because this is now waking me up through the night, not happy waste of money!!

Purchased for $249.00.

Jane M.
Jane M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely poor quality!

I purchased the Bamboo dream sheets and experienced a LOT of pilling and threads coming undone so I contacted Customer service and after sending them multiple photos they sent out a replacement. This happened AGAIN to the replacement sheet. I sent the whole set back, as per their request, and they sent me more replacements, and the same thing is happening AGAIN!! This is not coincidence! The customer service has been terrible and a constant battle to get them replaced. I'm now just stuck with sheets I can't use! Please don't waste your money on these inferior quality sheets. Canningvale make some beautiful bamboo sheets, and the quality is great!

Purchased in February 2021 for $249.00.

Theresa N.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Supersleeper sheets

Threads pull and the sheets do not stay tucked in. the photo is after 3 days on the bed and 1 wash in a front loader on cold wash and short cycle. The company EXPECT me to PAY THE FREIGHT FOR FAULTY PRODUCT TO BE SENT BACK.

Purchased in November 2020 for $249.00.

Theresa N.

Today 25 January I received a full refund . product was accepted back as faulty and they sent label for freight at no cost to me.

Maggie T.
Maggie T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

not fit for purpose

Purchased in September 2020 at online for $99.00.

Sheets & Blankets

Find out how Super Sleeper Pro Royal Deluxe Dream Sheets compares to other Sheets & Blankets

Josephine
JosephineSydney, NSW

Very disappointing! Super Sleeper Sheet

Purchased in April 2019 for $249.00.

Disappointed!asked

Hi there....
Extremely disappointed with quality of these sheets I received last week.....They are definitely not what they say they are ..I have washed 1 set and have used them on my bed for a couple of days and hate them......they are terrible quality, they don't fit properly, they feel terrible...absolute false advertising.....certainly not 'hotel-quality' sheets. Please advise where I can return this entire parcel of 2 sets of sheets and 1 pillow at your expense. Please forward details and address label and reimburse into my account.
Regards Shirley

Disappointed!

Waiting on an answer please.
Cheers
Shirley

Hi Shirley,

I hope you are well.

Thank you for reaching out and I am very sorry to hear that this product did not work out for you. We would like to learn more about your situation and have sent you a direct message asking for order details so we can help get this sorted for yourself as soon as possible.

Kind Regards, Super Sleeper Pro Team

Donna B.
Donna B.

Omg.
Made in china.
Shipped to Sydney.
No way
.False advertising on tv.
No thankyou

Doreen R.asked

How much do they cost

For a Queen size bed

Hi Doreen,

I hope you are well.

Please note we have a TV Special offer deal that is currently on where when you purchase a set you also get 1x bonus free set and 1x free ECP which is $249.00

Please see the attached link which shows all are different deals: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/sheets

Dorothy Mordauntasked

are they made in AUSTRALIA

Theresa N.

.No way.. the source all their products from Asia, most likely China. Think it said China on the packages. Mine were faulty and I returned them for a full credit. Do not recommend the bamboo which I sent back.

Dorothy Mordaunt

thankyou for info I decided not to order

Hi Dorothy,

Thank you for getting in touch! Please note our products are manufactured in China although shipped from our warehouse located in Western Sydney.

I have attached a link to our website which contains more information in regards to each material of sheets: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/sheets

See all Super Sleeper Pro Royal Deluxe Dream Sheets questions