Super Sleeper Pro Royal Deluxe Dream Sheets

Super Sleeper Pro Royal Deluxe Dream Sheets

See the Best Sheets & Blankets in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Super Sleeper Pro

• Comfort

They don't like being questioned

I purchased dream sheets from reading product info as them being stated as cotton with deal 2 for one with the pillow. When arrived found to be polycotton blend and not as advertised. Was not impressed and rang them re same for which I received a very cold and rude girl on the other end. I was told to send the whole order back (at a cost to myself) and they would swap. I sent back and received the 100% cotton sheets without the pillow being returned. I have $35 400 thread count sheets from Kmart that are thicker. I have sent message in regards to no arrival of the pillow back for which I have received no response. Seriously don't waist your time or money as there are much better products out there.

Purchased in January 2021 for $249.00.

Disappointed!asked

Hi there....
Extremely disappointed with quality of these sheets I received last week.....They are definitely not what they say they are ..I have washed 1 set and have used them on my bed for a couple of days and hate them......they are terrible quality, they don't fit properly, they feel terrible...absolute false advertising.....certainly not 'hotel-quality' sheets. Please advise where I can return this entire parcel of 2 sets of sheets and 1 pillow at your expense. Please forward details and address label and reimburse into my account.
Regards Shirley

Disappointed!

Waiting on an answer please.
Cheers
Shirley

Hi Shirley,

I hope you are well.

Thank you for reaching out and I am very sorry to hear that this product did not work out for you. We would like to learn more about your situation and have sent you a direct message asking for order details so we can help get this sorted for yourself as soon as possible.

Kind Regards, Super Sleeper Pro Team

Donna B.
Donna B.

Omg.
Made in china.
Shipped to Sydney.
No way
.False advertising on tv.
No thankyou

Doreen R.asked

How much do they cost

For a Queen size bed

Hi Doreen,

I hope you are well.

Please note we have a TV Special offer deal that is currently on where when you purchase a set you also get 1x bonus free set and 1x free ECP which is $249.00

Please see the attached link which shows all are different deals: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/sheets

Dorothy Mordauntasked

are they made in AUSTRALIA

Theresa N.
Theresa N.

.No way.. the source all their products from Asia, most likely China. Think it said China on the packages. Mine were faulty and I returned them for a full credit. Do not recommend the bamboo which I sent back.

Dorothy Mordaunt

thankyou for info I decided not to order

Hi Dorothy,

Thank you for getting in touch! Please note our products are manufactured in China although shipped from our warehouse located in Western Sydney.

I have attached a link to our website which contains more information in regards to each material of sheets: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/sheets

See all Super Sleeper Pro Royal Deluxe Dream Sheets questions