Superannuation Advice Australia

So happy I took the call

When Shaun rang me last year and I joined I didn’t think much of it. I saved a bit on fees, they adjusted my investments and that was that. Last week though I compared my super to my wife’s super and I quickly realised how good these guys are. Her super nosedived, mine has been steady. Through this whole Coronavirus they have been great. Calling all the time, messaging, keeping me up to date. Great communicators and very supportive.

Super Advice AustraliaSuperannuation Advice Australia
Fateful S.

Fateful S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great

Both very helpful, friendly and thorough.
One thing I forgot to ask and am very interested in.
Part of my super being invested in to cryptocurrency. Bitcoin or altcoin
Is this a possibility?
I know of super companies that you can manage yourself which allow you to invest in Bitcoin.
Can part of my super go in to crypto?

Sleepless

SleeplessMid North Coast, NSW

Pushy Phone Sales

Answered mobile at work as it looked a familiar number and copped sales rep Ben.
After politely letting him know how busy I was, he wouldn’t listen and became very persistent & smart mouthed.
Take no for an answer ! He obviously just interested in a commission and not my best interest. I wonder If this is accepted culture and reflects the organisation’s core values?

Worthwhile experience

Very helpful session. I was able to book a time that suited for the review which was appreciated.
Very informative and Amy was exceptional in her customer service.
It seems no problem in regards to superannuation can't be handled. Thankyou

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Superannuation Advice Australia compares to other Financial Planning Services

My future retirement

Focus on being factual and objective . Don’t use aggressive language and don’t post personal details , have always kept me updated with the stock markets to let ask me if I wanted to change my risk or move my stocks

iain L.

iain L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good stuff

This is great as i wouldn’t normally have the time to do the research required to find what’s best for me
Most definitely a painless process and i would recommend it to friends and colleagues

James

JamesWestern Australia

Great customer service.

Very helpful and understanding. Communicated all aspect and helped with my understanding of the superannuation process. Felt very comfortable with the process and communicating areas that I was struggling to understand... thank you

Kristie H.

Kristie H.Peel, WA

Annual

The girls were very polite and helpful. The girls went through my super and how it has travelled over the last twelve months and my insurance policy with mlc. Very happy with the service

Corina

CorinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service. Lovely people

Staff look for what is best for you and your money. They make sure you Invest in what you need to get the gain you want. Great company. Highly recommended.

Wendy

WendyNew South Wales

Pleasant people

Service was pleasant and professional it was easy taking and understanding, I felt at ease and feel they will act in my best interest.
I would recommend this super fund to others.

Super Review

I'm very happy with the service being provided, they are very clear and straight forward and I have every confidence in BT Panorama looking after my super, thank you guys for all your help.

Terrible

The advice received would have stripped thousands of dollars from my super every year.
My personalised Statement of Advice was filled with buzz words and grossly misleading information.
Complaints to management were met with smug and dismissive responses.
They should be ashamed. How do these people sleep at night?
Hang up the phone now and your hard-earned retirement savings will be hundreds of thousands of dollars ahead compared to Superannuation Advice Australia victims.

Alfred Mutale

Alfred MutalePerth, WA

Great and professional advice

Chrissie and the team are so professional and thorough in professional advice regarding superannuation. Very honesty and patient in providing advice with client’s interest at heart. Since thanks to you Chrissie and the entire team. Mutale

Kylie

KylieWestern District, VIC

Great help, yay

Staff were friendly, courteous, helpful and spoke in language I understood (not too technical) they were patient, my investment is in good hands, thankyou Marcus and Jamie, lovely to work with

Jamie Parker

Jamie ParkerPerth, WA

Account maintenance

I found the process quick and efficient. As a financially illiterate person I found that the people that I spoke to were friendly, their explanation of the account was clear and they were very helpful.

Emma

EmmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Updated: My Experience

Emily

EmilyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Friendly service

So far I have spoken to Matt, abby, ruby and Krissie and all have been fantastic to talk to, really personal but in a professional way. I feel as though they have gone above and beyond what I thought I was going to get out of this so far!

Jodie

JodieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Professional and Polite customer service

Both Briana and John were lovely. Very professional and great customer service. Understanding of my needs and making sure I get the right products for my needs and not at all forceful.

Both James and Marcus were very pleasant and helpful , they were very knowledgeable concerning my policy, and the way forward for the next 12 months and beyond.

Great

Wasn’t too sure whether it was legit or not but after doing some reasearch and got more into it I’m glad I went along with it, will be good to know I’m being looked after for my future financial situation. It’s something we can take for granted!

SAA has done more for me over the short time I have been with them than the previous one done in the many years I had been with them. Yes