Superannuation Advice Australia

So happy I took the call

When Shaun rang me last year and I joined I didn’t think much of it. I saved a bit on fees, they adjusted my investments and that was that. Last week though I compared my super to my wife’s super and I quickly realised how good these guys are. Her super nosedived, mine has been steady. Through this whole Coronavirus they have been great. Calling all the time, messaging, keeping me up to date. Great communicators and very supportive.

Super Advice AustraliaSuperannuation Advice Australia
Tim

TimHunter Region, NSW

Helpfull

Great service lovely people have been giving my friends the number to get in contact with them. Very polite and were happy to have a little joke around.. thank you

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service

Everyone was so helpful and easy to talk to , making the process very simple and actually quite enjoyable. Could have a laugh and a joke which put me at ease.

Nic

Nic

Great superannuation

Fantastic friendly staff who have a lot of knowledge about their products and are very helpful. Great customer service and a wide variety of products which are current and will suit any person.

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Superannuation Advice Australia compares to other Financial Planning Services

Kathryne Taylor

Kathryne TaylorGoulburn Valley, VIC

Very happy

I found the process very easy and everyone lovely to deal with. All my questions were answered and I have been extremely happy with the outcome. I highly recommend them.

Jordan

JordanSydney, NSW

This is great

Informative, helpful and easy to talk to. Support is a direct phone call away, no machines. I can rest easy my super is in good hands... I hope. Ha ha

Phone call review

phone call was very informative and usefull with information i hadn't viewed for a while. James was easy to talk to and had all the information at hand
Thankyou Richard Moulds

Emma Turner

Emma TurnerHobart, TAS

So helpful when help and support is needed

I have found when I need help, support is only a phone call away.
Every person I have spoken to is friendly and willing to help.
Even when they are unsure of a answer, they will always call back with the information that is needed

Danielle

DanielleHunter Region, NSW

So easy

Our superannuation accounts were multiple and we never got around to consolidating them. The help and advice we have received is outstanding and we are in a much better situation now financially. Thankyou!

Great Service

I found both James and Isaac very professional and knowledgeable. Always happy to answer any questions. This is the 2nd Financial Advisor I have dealt with. I find them great, even at chasing you for items you should have sent months ago :D

Would recommend!!

Initially, not a fan. SAA approached me, with offer of free super check. Once I understood their operations and they understood my feelings we have moved forward as one. On several occasions I made requests and with quick, professional and friendly response they have had the issue/task sorted in house or have recommended external sources which also have been professional and pleasurable to deal with.
So as the title says, would recommend and have.

Happy with the call... friendly service

staff were pleasant and helpful, suggested new some new options without being pushy or aggressive. Both Shannon and Codi were great and the experience and advise was great..thanks team..well done

Raelene

RaeleneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Unreal service

Every thing is explained to a T, so easy to understand what is going on today in this world and definitely reassuring that i have them to look after my superannuation
Very polite, clear and understanding of my situation.
Excellent company looking after my needs

Darren

DarrenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life Insurance help

Fantastic. Stacy’s customer service was exceptional. Stacy should be teaching other customer service businesses how to interact with customers. Very helpful and made the boring bits tolerable. Well done Stacy, keep up the great work

Charlie

CharlieSydney

Great service and very friendly

Very helpful in superannuation, Excellent advice, great products and services and very friendly staff. Easy to set up over the phone and were happy to assist with any questions moving forward.

Jayne

JayneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Necessary Evil

I really don’t understand how super works and l suspect no amount of explaining will make it clearer for me. I think it’s a minefield. The people l spoke with were very friendly, attentive and knowledgeable.

James and Larissa

Very professional, friendly and had great attitudes. They clearly explained what the call was about, made sure I understood all the details and took my time constraints into account while I was at work.

Leigh

LeighSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well Informed about progress

I'm glad to be updated on how things are proceeding & receiving honest advice, which is not always the case from my experience. Being able to sort things out over the phone & sign e-signature documents is a breath of fresh air, rather than the usual barrage of paper forms that so many companies persist with in this era.

Hugh Scannell

Hugh ScannellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy with the service from James & Izac

James and Izac where fantastic with their service and chats,Even had great laughs while talking.
Easy to understand and very helpful with questions throughout the service.
I would recommend them to family and friends

Marissa

MarissaSydney, NSW

Phenomenal service thank you

James and Isaac went above and beyond to ensure I'm aware of everything and explain everything to me. No obstacles when it came to explaining anything at all.. Super James was super funny and both were a pleasure to talk to thank you both so much. I have typed over 50 words lol

Excellent service

Very happy with the service provider, Always updating sending emails calling us friendly staff, Making sure that they understand everything. Very happy with this company me and my husband highly recommended.