Verified🏆 2024 Award

3,081 reviews
Fiona
Fiona

Great customer service

Staff are helpful & provides me information I need to make more informed decisions regarding my personal situation Show reply
vitaly.t86
vitaly.t864 posts

Very positive

They were extremely helpful from start, already refinanced with them twice. Highly recommend., Show reply
Julieann Saunders
Julieann Saunders

Awesome as always

I myself am not very savvy with finances everything is always explained exceptionally well the decisions I make I fell very well informed and always happy with the outcome
Sharon
Sharon2 posts

Sunboost

Great from the start ,would recommend sunboost ,installer was great and very helpful in explaining everything.
Tania
TaniaSydney, NSW

This was just what I needed

They helped me to understand a little more and answerd my questions
Robert B.
Robert B.Hunter Region, NSW

Loan assistance

They were extremely helpful and kept me informed of the progress all the way though.
Dave G
Dave G3 posts

Great customer service

Dealt with Glenn today.
He could certainly sense my frustrations and was yet was very polite and professional which helped me to calm down and realise the way I was acting
Was very great full for his honesty and his willingness to help me despite talking me to me for the first time!
Highly recommend to ask for Glenn for any questions or queries
Craig
CraigPerth, WA2 posts

Very happy with service

Great easy to understand and am happy with service 1 year review a good idea
Russell G.
Russell G.Western Australia

Awesome service

Couldn't have been more helpful :) was an absolutely positive experience
Kirst
KirstGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Superior service from start to finish

We are delighted with the personalised service and meticulous attention to detail afforded to us throughout the process of remortgaging and releasing funds to finally own an investment property.
Navigating the entire process was made a whole lot easier by the SAA staff and we cannot thank you enough.
Ty Simpson
Ty Simpson

Fantastic service!

I couldn't be happier with the care and guidance I received.
Niki
NikiSydney, NSW2 posts

Very informative and supportive

Had my annual review and was called by kerrie and hollie. Both extremely helpful, professional, understanding and gave me all the time needed to answer questions and clarify information.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Good job

Well informed and thorough with my review, good to know my money is being looked after for retirement.
Richie
RichieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Perfect review

Clear precise information, easy to understand and informative. Impartial opinions and great advice for my choices moving towards my future.
Fiona Rayner
Fiona RaynerNorth Western Region, NSW

Annual Review

Very easy review, everything went smoothly for another year.
Elvir & Sean were very thorough

Paul G.
Paul G.

I have 400 k in super and have house paid. No other assets. I want to retire in 6 months at 60 what sort of income would I get?

I’ve been contacted by AGAT TO REVIEW MY SUPER are they a scammer

Doreen O.
Doreen O.

same…sounds like scam to me…i didn’t give any personal details away

Is AGAT super a scam

Features

It’s free to ask Superannuation Advice Australia to review your current super set-up. You can do this by requesting a superannuation review (which can be done over the phone). SAA also provides the free service of being able to assist you with using the MyGov app to identify any lost super.

If you enlist Superannuation Advice Australia to carry out these free services, you’re not obligated to purchase a paid service with the company. If you do opt to purchase personal financial advice, fees are outlined in an advice document. Proceeding or declining the services based on the stipulated rate is then your choice.

Services that Superannuation Advice Australia can assist customers with include: recovering lost super; and consolidating your super accounts into a well-performing fund that matches your unique circumstances, including age, balance, risk profile and financial goals.

Points of praise

The friendly and knowledgeable staff at Superannuation Advice Australia wholeheartedly helped customers learn more about their finances. This included reviewers who shared that they possessed relatively limited financial literacy. Despite this, advisers were patient and explained everything clearly.

Communication was consistent and attentive, with customers being kept well informed and in the loop during every stage of the process.

Contact info for Superannuation Advice Australia