Peter G Cameron

Peter G CameronDarwin, NT

Eye Opener

These guys are amazing, they sorted my super for me in a quick phone call. I didn't realise it was in a total mess until they did a search, now I am comfortable where I will be when I retire. I am busy and just assumed my super funds had everything under control. I couldn't have been more wrong. Now I am in a single fund suited to me and I will be much better off when I retire.

Great customer service and advice

I have communicated with Tim, Guy and “Super” Louis over the past few days. They have all been amazingly friendly, knowledgeable, patient and not pushy at all. I struggle to understand superannuation at the best of times, so I’m very hopeful and enthusiastic about this team helping me to brighten my future, for my family, and learning from the best. Thank you!

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Talk to your accountant first

They got my number from a telemarketing company. They offer a complimentary review of my superannuation. The sale pitch is "making you retiring richer". They will then sign you up after the superannuation review. Like most Australians, I do not manage my finances well. Talk to your trusted accountant first before signing up. Got to give them some credit. Their telephone staff have been trained very well to deliver the sales pitch. I did not sign up due to ethical reasons.

Kev W.

Kev W.Sydney, NSW

Do yourself a favour

Get them to do the review. I never got to choose my fund we just got told at work what we were using and that it was the best, what a load of crap that turned out to be. I just found out that it’s loaded up on the stock market, the fees are high and it’s in free fall. I never thought my super could drop like that. Happy that the super advice team have sorted it out and are on the case, too much money to leave to chance.

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Superannuation Advice Australia compares to other Financial Planning Services

Kicking myself

I wish I signed up In December when my sister first referred me. At the time I was too busy, annoyingly while I delayed my super compared to my sisters has done terribly. I've now joined and even from my first few weeks I can see the benefit. Feeling confident they can get me through this virus mess. Wish I joined earlier.

biancaa

biancaaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made my life easier!

My friend referred me to Superannuation Advice Australia and I can’t say enough about how pleased I am with my experience. I was having trouble finding out how I could access my super but SAA was extremely helpful from the first call I made. These guys know what they’re doing and try their absolute best to help you in any way they can. I didn’t know I had multiple super accounts until SAA notified me of this and now all my super is in one account and I couldn’t be happier. Thanks SAA for making my life and super so much easier.

Col

ColGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got very aggressive on the phone when I didn’t sign up

After spending an hour and a half on the phone and very little to offer the guy got aggressive when I Asked to read the offer first and didn’t sign up straight away. Steer clear. Disgusting behavior.

Hepi

HepiSydney, NSW

Very persistent and patient man

After a few weeks of playing phone tag, Dallas and I finally caught up, after explaining all of the pros and cons of my current superannuation and what Dallas and his team recommended I was sold within a few minutes of the conversation. I am very impressed with the amount of knowledge and a glimpse of “behind the scenes” that Dallas provided.

Awesome

Dallas was super helpful and made the experience very stress free. Would highly recommend going through these guys to any one that is looking for a new super fund thanks

Super Advice AustraliaSuperannuation Advice Australia

Hi DDd3027, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really glad you've been happy with the service so far. If you need anything from us, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Fiona

FionaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic advice

Will was very friendly and answered all the questions that I asked. He got me thinking about my future which I have never really done so great advice. I am going ahead with the changes to my Super as I can see I will be heaps better off when I do retire eventually Fiona

Tania

TaniaMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great

Dallas made contact with me today and was extremely helpful in getting my super organised in a way that was easy for me to understand. Thanks to this call I feel that my financial future is brighter.

Getting prepared

They are very professional when dealing with them making sure I had all the information. All paperwork and other details were easy to understand and I was given guidance when I needed it.

Complete pleasant surprise

Every dealing has been open, professional and detailed. Cody was very knowledgeable on all subjects, open to questions and quick to find the right person if he was unsure. I’m confident and happy that I’ve made a wise decision.

PhilB

PhilBSydney, NSW

A most timely call

Dallas and his team were extraordinary helpful in assisting me my first financial future; with so much more than just a change in Super. I will definitely be calling him and the team for all my financial decisions in the future.

Jasmine Saric

Jasmine SaricRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Get on track with your super and be well informed B

Easy to understand and very helpful for my retirement future. Have to be honest, my future does look brighter than before. I feel im being looked after Thank you so much

Abbie Stevens

Abbie StevensCentral West, NSW

excellent service

i think Will was great and easy to talk to. very very happy. definitely recommend. glad they called as we found we could be with someone cheaper and we'd be saving money and also getting more in the end.

Jen A.

Jen A.

Professional from start to finish

Super Advice AustraliaSuperannuation Advice Australia

Happy with everything so far

I'm happy with the service provided so far. The sign up process was simple and clearly explained and now it looks like my super is on much better track. The adviser took me through everything and made me feel really comfortable

Service

Great service. Simply explained but can call you back when it suits you and always a follow up call to see how you went with forms etc. everything that was offered has been fulfilled

Cheree

ChereeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great work

So far so good staff are very friendly and helpful keeping me updated regularly I would recommend Superanuation Advice Australia it’s worth getting your Superanuation looked at for the future

Crash Bandicoot

Crash BandicootVictoria

Super Dooper

The team at SAA helped me consolidate and sort all my old Super accounts. Plenty of follow up calls of follow up support Nothing is too much trouble. Thanks team.

Hi Crash,

Thanks for the review. Now that your super funds have been consolidated, we can get to work on the real stuff and start helping you grow it! Thanks again for your support and if you need anything, please feel free to give us a call.

mervin

mervinasked

My super balance disappearing fast. Invested in growth option 100%. I am planning to change 30% to growth and 70% to conservative. Is that a good idea? what are the consequences if I change.

Alex

Alexasked

Is there a fund that invests in gold and not shares

Kerrie larden

Kerrie lardenasked

If I collect my super will this affect my pension?

Hi Kerrie,

It’s a great question and it’s something we deal with a lot. Before we can give accurate advice normally one of our licensed financial advisers would assess your current circumstances and get an understanding of your future goals and objectives. Without knowing your personal situation, it’s difficult to give you an accurate answer, but generally speaking, any super withdrawals or switching to Pension will likely impact Centrelink entitlements.

It’s a good idea to have your personal circumstances assessed by a professional adviser and/ or Centrelink staff prior to making any decisions. The Superguide website may be a useful resource for more information: https://www.superguide.com.au/smsfs/age-pension-is-super-benefit-counted-towards-centrelink-assets-test.

If you would like to discuss anything in more detail, please feel free to contact us directly.

Get an answer from our members and Superannuation Advice Australia representatives