Superannuation Advice Australia

So happy I took the call

When Shaun rang me last year and I joined I didn’t think much of it. I saved a bit on fees, they adjusted my investments and that was that. Last week though I compared my super to my wife’s super and I quickly realised how good these guys are. Her super nosedived, mine has been steady. Through this whole Coronavirus they have been great. Calling all the time, messaging, keeping me up to date. Great communicators and very supportive.

Super Advice AustraliaSuperannuation Advice Australia
Glen

GlenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

Very happy with the service. Very helpful. Working with me to secure my future. Thank you so much for your help and look forward to my future. Cheers from Glen

wayne mc

wayne mcSydney, NSW

annual review

annual review very satisfied so far with the service provided continually keep in touch by phone updated my file and to inform me of any changes and i,ll recommend more people

Tristan

Tristan

Annual review peace of mind

Staff have been very helpful in working around a complicated schedule. Effective at explaining unfamiliar financial terms, and make it easy to keep my superannuation in a reliable long term condition that doesn't require constant attention.

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Superannuation Advice Australia compares to other Financial Planning Services

Super

Went through annual review with Marcus he gave helpful advice about tax saving with salary sacrifice to off set paying to much tax. I would recommend this company to friends.

Very helpful and informative

On going support and help with the smooth transition from my previous super account, and clear informative information on how the market is going, with Possible outcomes of future returns.

Suzanne

SuzanneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Licence Review

Simple and effective communication. Clear discussion and easy to follow. Happy to answer any and all questions and patiently responded to queries. Would definitely recommend dealing with superannuation advice Australia

Rob Piggott

Super advice Australia
Rob was very professional in our phone conversation. He was very clear and helpful with the advice given and I was very open and comfortable which was awesome. He deserves all the best in his future with your team.

Andrea Ngaue.

great advice

Great advice on superannuation, investing and possibility of withdrawing some super in the future. We also looked at options for sickness and accident insurance. We then discussed my will and the need to update it. Overall great advice was offered.

Theo

TheoSydney, NSW

Annual review

Great experience. Very helpful. Satisfaction in knowing people care about how my investment is going. Highly recommend Superannuation Advice Australia. Takes the stress out of organising my retirement. Saved me fees.

Nikki

NikkiHunter Region, NSW

Very Knowledgeable

Very helpful and gave me a great Super deal. Continue to check in to make sure everything is as it should be. Looking to help me with insurance as well.

M Silva

M SilvaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Annual review

Today I had a yearly financial review. His guidance and communication was Helpful, clear and concise! Great communicator. Opened my eyes to my future end 3-5 goal plans. Thank you.

Perfect interview!!

This was the best decision I have made in my life. You’re professional in your work is just fantastic very happy with the way you helped me understand everything about my super. Thank you so much. Kind regards Beverley Beazley

Steve D

Steve DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent, professional experience from the start

Have to admit I was sceptical to begin with, no super funds I have been with have ever called me to improve my cover. However, the entire team at SAA have been brilliant ! They have been patient with all my questions and not pushy at all. Gave me time to read all the contracts. Called when promised and have been an absolute delight to deal with. The experience so far has been brilliant.

Rodney H.

Rodney H.Western District, VIC

Annual review

It was great to speak to someone who spoke directly about my investment and how it works for me and how we go forward to retirement and how we get there thanks

Annual review

Marcus and James was great advice they gave me
Annual review was very helpful
Looking forward to speaking with Marcus .
Spoke to financial department as well looking forward to think things out

Con Alexandropoulos

Con AlexandropoulosMurray Mallee, SA

My experience with superannuation advice Australia - Very satisficing

I would just like to say how helpful Ben was in assisting me and my wife to fill in
my will today. He was very professional and he explained everything in simple terms
which made it very easy to understand. He was courteous and made us feel very comfortable
addressing the task at hand. I would also like to add, since i have joined superannuation advice Australia,
they have been very helpful in assisting me with whatever query and question i have had. Great work look to many more years of business together.

Andy black

Andy blackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Annual review

finally found a company that is able to help grow my wealth , awesome support and plenty of information .
staff and advisors are very easy to talk to . recommend them anytime .

Nic

Nic

Excellent service

They have great products and fantastic customer service. The staff have a lot of knowledge about the products and make the process very easy. They always follow up and make sure I am happy with the products I have chosen.

annual review

I recently complete my Annual review with SAA and had dealt with James and Marcus and in my experience found them to be both friendly and professional. Super helpful and excellent customer service from the group, highly recommended.

Michelle

MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Annual review

I understood all that was discussed during our conversation and was able to have the opportunity to update my personal information
I would recommend to all I know for them to have support and guidance with their super