Superannuation Advice Australia

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Asih M.

Asih M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

A good start!

Very customer friendly with easy approach and explanation given. I received follow up calls and emails all laid out clearly of what is happening. No pressure and ample time were given for me to make my own decision. Thank you

Sylvia Kaklamanis

Sylvia KaklamanisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smart advice with a personal touch

From the start I felt comfortable and safe with Superannuation Advice Australia. The information relayed to me was clear, concise and thorough, helping me to make a decision I felt happy with. I’m confident that my decision to change super funds was the right one for me. I’m also grateful that they contacted me since my former fund was not performing at its best.

Glen G.

Glen G.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Superannuation sorted.

Corey and Cassandra did a great job to sort out my superannuation.
They were very informative and helpful while getting the best plan in place for me for retirement.
I highly recommend this company.

Sarah P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly informative,and professional service given with heart and patience.

Had several conversations with Corey the client Manager who was lovely and then with Alex. Alex is an exceptionally kind clever wise and huge hearted researcher with this company and i just wanted to say thank you to him especially for advising me ever so patiently on current financial situation and possible opportunities i can engage with through the company to increase my financial position at time of retirement. Feeling grateful

Sarah

SarahTemora

Very helpful

I highly recommend this company, they have helped me find my lost super which was with a company I’d never heard of also explained how super companies work with the share market. Very helpful.

BRJ

BRJSydney, NSW

Johnny is good

The professional team is second to none and were great to deal with, and would recommend them to anyone. Feel great piece of mind that they are looking after me.

Mel

MelWestern Australia

Professional and Proactive

I’m not very interested in financial stuff but by the same token, I like money and I want to make sure I have plenty of it when I retire. Super advice Australia have a been a great solution. I needed to tidy up a few things which meant paperwork and chasing stuff up. They did it all, and anything I needed to actually sign they followed up on to make sure it got done, right down to sending me the form filled in with a sign here sticker and a prepaid envelope to stick it in. Everything they have promised they have delivered on. Highly impressed.

awesome

this is a great thing and came at a good time, learnt so much that the superannuation people should be telling us, but learnt it all from the awesome people here, and each person I spoke to was so helpful and informative.
Just a bit concerned about the monthly fees as that was a shock.

Tim

TimHunter Region, NSW

So happy with the outcome

This is a great company and have recommend them thank you Corey you are very helpful.. to know that my super is now better off for my future and my family's is a great feeling.. and to know their is help when I buy a house is just a call way.

Review collected in partnership with Superannuation Advice Australia

I have only just joined this group. If everything is true that should be fantastic

The employee Jake, originally contacted me and was fantastic with his service, as he explained in detail all the requirements that I needed. The second phone call was from Isabel, who was just as fantastic with the information and could handle any questions that I had regarding the superannuation requirements

Super Advice AustraliaSuperannuation Advice Australia

Hi Paul, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear about the positive experience that you've had with Jake and Isabel and we'll make sure we let them know.

Wayne Hardy

Wayne HardyPerth, WA

This is great

This is a great company with back up service that goes a long way would take a lot to beat this company I highly recommended this company to any one

Super Advice AustraliaSuperannuation Advice Australia

Hi Wayne, thank you for leaving us a review. It really does mean a lot!

brian

brianPerth, WA

The best thing Ive done

To better my supperannuation so I can live better in retirement and have a good time like travelling have money at hand as well if I get sick there is more there for me

Super Advice AustraliaSuperannuation Advice Australia

Hi Brian, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It's been a pleasure dealing with you and it's great to hear how happy you have been with our service.

Trish

TrishDarling Downs, QLD

A seamless and supportive process

The process of talking to the 3 experts was seamless and professional. I felt supported in answering the required questions to be able to obtain a superannuation review. Fantastic service!

Sle

SleSydney, NSW

Superannuations review was a good review

I found Corey to be very helpful he explained everything very well which I was able to understand. And this was pleasing to myself and I would recommend him to all my friends if they were looking to update there current super

Great results

I was very impressed with the results they were able to find after my review not just finding a cheaper fund in administration costs but also a better preforming fund.

Professional and Prompt.

Thank you for your help yesterday, I have been meaning to get on top of my super. Also loved how savage but professional you were with my previous fund provider. Keep up the good work and look forward to future dealings.

Mark G

Mark GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service was alot of help

I was a bit sceptical when I got a call from this company asking me about my superanuation as I had no knowledge of where my super was or how it was performing but they were very professional and found all my super for me and got it all into the one place saving me alot of fees I now have alot more knowledge and understanding about my superanuation thanks to there call

Tracey from NSW

Tracey from NSWSydney, NSW

Simple and easy process!

I had been meaning to rollover all my funds for years, I never got around to doing it, SAA did all the work for me in such a friendly and efficient manner.
Awesome service!

Such a great experience!

I never thought I had enough money to justify having my own financial adviser so I just tried to work things out myself. I thought I was doing ok, but after starting my new plan I have been amazed with how many little things I was missing. Financially I am doing much better but I like that I dont worry about money as much. I have a plan and I just have to follow the steps. Nice and simple.

Darren

DarrenHobart, TAS

Excellent support

From the first time I spoke with super advice australia I felt really comfortable. It was nice talking to real people that were genuinely interested in listening to me. I had a pretty messy situation bit it didnt deter them. They worked through it effortlessly and had it all sorted out the next day. Hats off to the team, the improvements have been substantial and Im very glad I joined.