Superannuation Advice Australia

Superannuation Advice Australia (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Superannuation Advice Australia

Excellent information.

Cameron and Michelle were very professional and helpful. They provided clear information and made sure that I understood the type of service I was using and they also made sure that they understood what I wanted from my products with regards to investment options. Thank you for taking care of the things that I don't necessarily have the expertise to manage myself.

Craig
CraigPerth, WA

Great friendly team

Very easy to understand and very informative will recommend to friends have done a fantastic job of improving my super very pleased with amp north keep up the good work guys.thankyou

john
john

excellent service

clear and factual information,
polite and it was good to speak to people who spoke the english language.
also the phone service was good without too many press 1 for this etc.
Above all the return i got was brilliant.

Big fella
Big fellaDarling Downs, QLD

Great people to work with

Clear precise and relevant information was given in an understandable dialect. Very polite personnel to speak with it was an easy conversation to have. I would recommend there services to any one who wishes to understand there super better.

Louise C.Superannuation Advice Australia

Very supportive and easy to talk to

My super results have been exceptional I wish I moved to this super soon, I have heard more from BT panorama in 12 months than the 14years I spent with aware.

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Superannuation Advice Australia compares to other Financial Planning Services

Marsh
Marsh

Great Service

Amee and Cameron made it easy to understand info concerning my Super.They both were understanding of my zero knowledge of investing etc and thank them both for their professionalism and Guidance that i recieved Thanks Regards Marshall W

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and friendly team.

Was explained everything and walked through the process well. Michelle and Sade were well informed and are looking after my financial situation. Was more than happy to spend time go through the process.

Louise C.Superannuation Advice Australia

I value honesty and a easy conversation was had.

I like to have the direct facts and thoughts on how to best move forward with the super plan. It would be good if I could discuss my options in how to proceed with the assets that I have with retirement around the corner.
The conversation was pleasant and respectful.
The forms were easy to navigate and sign.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Stephanie
Stephanie Sydney, NSW

Awesome servi e

Very helpful and informative with pleasant conversation.
Both Michelle and Michael were more than willing to help and answer any question.
Felt fully at ease. Both were very precise in their questions was a pleasure to answer.

super review

wonderful to work with you are doing everything i was expecting and more i would recommend to anyone i have been in a lot of super funds over the years and by far this is the best.

Robert
Robert Hunter Region, NSW

Very helpful

Very helpful and easy to deal with explaining everything to me thanks Beau
They want you to succeed and grow your superannuation working for me
Look forward to our next chat and outcome.

Very helpful

Always helpful and available to chat. They want you to succeed and grow. Since moving to SAA my super has grown incredibly. They offer other services to help with insurance and go to great lengths to get the best outcome

Matt
MattHunter Region, NSW

Efficient Service

Michael was very efficient in his dealings with me as was Michelle. All required business was carried out with a minimum of fuss and efficiency. Service was very positive and friendly.

Yvette
YvetteQueensland

Satisfied

Michelle and Cameron were very helpful. Michelle was lovely to talk to & Cameron was very informative with my questions. Thank you 2 so much. Look forward to our next chat.

Kristie
KristieHunter Region, NSW

Great Customer Service

First time customer, first time I really have thought about my Super, so due to that I found it a easy process with real outcomes, note I did find the insurance process a little more challenging.

Luke W
Luke W

Great efficient service

Straight to the point, honest, communicate efficiently and make a sometimes difficult process easy and effective. Have an understanding that the clients time is important so an organised and structured routine is pleasing.

Ken
KenSydney, NSW

Very helpful and friendly advisors.

Michelle and Marcus, were extremely helpful, knowledgeable and professional offered me excellent advice. It's a great service and conecin which I am happy I switched to a year ago. Thank you.

Carolyn
CarolynVictoria

Annual review.

Aimee is very professional in her job. Listened to what I was telling her. Explained what she was about to do and asked if I had any questions as she was doing it.

cactuskid
cactuskidPeel, WA

super review 2021

precise information was forwarded to me so as i new the state of my super. The I was asked about my current details to verify they were accurate . Both people whom I spoked to were very polite.

JodieC
JodieCIllawarra, NSW

Extremely helpful

SAA listen to their customers, are easy to talk to and very helpful. I definitely have more control and knowledge of my superannuation since SAA provided their services. I highly recommend using SAA to gain advice & knowledge on your Superannuation and financial future.

Excellent service

Staff were very friendly & patient as I am not tech savvy. It gives me peace of mind to feel at ease with those handling my future. Very informative & ready with all the facts.

Natalie
NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great reliable service

Efficient service allows you and your family to feel secure and equipped with reliable super investments and growth. Opportunity to discuss variable risk levels for potential higher growth in investments.

I wish I new this 30 years ago

Sean Whitley and his team, have really made my day, by making the rest of my life more financially better off.
Thank you so much for changing my life and future.

Louise C.Superannuation Advice Australia

I would highly recommend, very helpful

Very informative and helpful to anyone that doesn't understand how the markets work with super and how to get the best out of it. I would highly recommend to anyone needing help sorting out their super fund.

Jay
JaySydney, NSW

Everything explained

Brooke and Mathew were very easy to talk to both explained everything I wanted and didn’t know. I learned exactly how my super works and how I can improve my future.

Karen W.
Karen W.Sydney, NSW

Very happy with the service provided. Superannuation is something most people tend to forgot about until they are almost retired. I am confident by joining at a young age I will benefit in the years to come and could not be happier.