Listing monitored by Superannuation Advice Australia

Excellent information.

Cameron and Michelle were very professional and helpful. They provided clear information and made sure that I understood the type of service I was using and they also made sure that they understood what I wanted from my products with regards to investment options. Thank you for taking care of the things that I don't necessarily have the expertise to manage myself.

Lia Wilson
Lia WilsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

In good hands

Dylan and Ian are always friendly and keep me up to date with my super. I have seen great growth since joining Superannuation Advice Australia and I feel at ease that I will be able to comfortably enjoy retirement. It's one less thing I have to worry about.

Eddie Brennan
Eddie BrennanSydney, NSW

Exactly what super should be

Daniel and Michael helped me get my super into line and bring me good results year in year out
With good advice and plans I couldn’t go wrong they helped me to get a 27% increase amazing

Happy Outcome

Thanks to Daniel and Taylor
For the clear explanation and the details of my superannuation fund how it has performed and where we are going forward. Very thorough and easy to understand.

Happy
HappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Especially Service

Both Ben and Shayda were great with answering all my questions today & much easier to understand how my Super Fund is working for me! Merry Christmas to You & your family

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Superannuation Advice Australia compares to other Financial Planning Services

Hayden Page
Hayden PageFar West, NSW

Awesome job

Daniel and Cameron was very easy and clear to communicate with
They actually taught me more information and a better understanding of my superannuation and iam thankful
The boyz definitely need a pay rise

Timely annual review

Nick and Sade were helpful and courteous on the phone answering any questions I had. Both were well spoken and made sure I understood all information being given. I will continue to use this helpful service.

Vanessa Duke
Vanessa DukeNorth Western Region, NSW

Awesome

Both Brooke and Isaac were great. They were very nice, polite, professional, helpful, and we even had a little joke together which made me feel more relaxed. They were AWESOME!!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jane
JanePerth, WA

Perfect

Very happy with the customer service. All questions answered to satisfaction will recommend this super to everyone that’s looking to invest for their future. Great news soo happy with the outcome.

Sam
SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pleased to get the Call

Informative and to the point, pleased with the questions asked, i am looking to super salary sacrifice more per month that what already am, Happy with the current growth of my superannuation

Great service, great staff

Daniel and Tom were fantastic, their service over the phone and via email was brilliant. Very happy with the financial advice from the team and the current direction my Super is headed.

Amazing service

Very friendly team , everyone is respectful and listen to the needs. I feel I have been looked after and well informed. I am looking forward to be working with this team for the coming years

Mike
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great advice, excellent service and strong performance.

First full year with SAA. Fantastic service, very happy with the advice, results and customer care I have received. Always helpful and available, honest and upfront. Very please with the performance this year with exceed my expectations.

Superannuation review

Very professional to talk to, very friendly polite.
They explained everything very clearly and to have a review every year, I think it’s a great idea. Gives me more understanding about my superannuation

Grant H.
Grant H.Central Queensland, QLD

First Year with SAA, Very happy.

Superannuation Advice Australia have done more than I expected in all facets. Very good return, kept me up too date with all transactions and advice on insurances. Very happy with the work. Will stay with this company.

Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely helpful every time and easy to talk to

Staff are always friendly easy to talk to. Happy to explain anything that you don’t understand. Really does feel like that staff are genuine in their achievements to accomplish their best for the customers

Phil
Philasked

Can I change my mind after I sign the first lot of documents and before I sign the third party documents that have been sent, I feel like I have been rushed into it and signed the first lot of documents before reading up on all of this, just got me at weak moment as just kept getting phone calls. Will I be charged anything if I don't go ahead with it, why is it just under $5000 to start, when there will be ongoing fees ?

Louise C.Superannuation Advice Australia

Hi Phil, no need to worry. Superannuation Advice Australia is a licensed financial advisory firm, and we always put the best interests of our clients first. You are welcome to change your mind and there definitely won’t be any charges levied.

Our goal is to make our clients lives easier. If you are not sure, it would be best to take some time, discuss further with our financial advisers and make sure the service is definitely what you need, before we do anything.

If you would like to private message your details, we can contact you directly. Alternatively, please give us a call or send an email; whatever is most convenient for you.

Thank you for reaching out Phil, The SAA Team

David Muliaga
David Muliaga asked

Hi my name is David Muliaga and I have lost super can you help put it all together and give me a full detail amount and also advise me on which is the best super fund to put it in to.

Louise C.Superannuation Advice Australia

Hi David, we are sorry to hear that your current strategy is not performing well. Upon review of your current goals and personal circumstances, Superannuation Advice Australia can definitely seek to assist with recommendations and strategies to assist in guiding you towards better outcomes in the future. Whilst we can no longer assist with Lost Super Searches, we may be able to assist in showing you how to identify any lost super with your MyGov app, and if appropriate, further assist with recommendations on a more suitable investment strategy for your retirement. Please email clientcareteam@superadviceaustralia.com, should you wish to take forward. Thank you for your question, The SAA Team

teresa atkin
teresa atkinasked

Can someone tell me roughly how much the charges are to set up everything, I know every situation is different, just a rough guide. thanks

Louise C.Superannuation Advice Australia

Hi Teresa, you are 100% correct. The exact fee depends on each individual’s situation, but there is a fee outline in our Financial Services Guide, which covers what we charge fees for, who we are and how we provide advice. You can click the link at the bottom of this message, and it will take you to the online version on our website. Having said that, before a client joins, we always prepare a personalised Statement of Advice. This outlines all fees, what the advice is, how we arrived at this tailored strategy, and what the benefits would be. That way, you get to make a fully informed decision before joining Superannuation Advice Australia. Thank you for your question, The SAA Team

See all Superannuation Advice Australia questions

Get an answer from our members and Superannuation Advice Australia representatives