Listing monitored by Superannuation Advice Australia

Excellent information.

Cameron and Michelle were very professional and helpful. They provided clear information and made sure that I understood the type of service I was using and they also made sure that they understood what I wanted from my products with regards to investment options. Thank you for taking care of the things that I don't necessarily have the expertise to manage myself.

Aggressive sales people

Marianne Braun
Marianne BraunFar North Queensland, QLD

this is okay

Don't know what to put in this box It was okay talking to you yesterday thank you for ringing m talking to me and up dating my Superannuation I don't know what else to say in this box thank you

Before you sign!

Jack
JackVictoria

Terrible

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Superannuation Advice Australia compares to other Financial Planning Services

SIliou
SIliouDarwin, NT

Aggressive cold callers

Cold called me. I am with Australian Super so at first I thought I was talking to my own super fund. When I realised it was a cold call that may take some time and they were asking me personal details I let them know I was at work and busy. I asked if they could send me some info about their company and gave an alternate time for them to ring me and that is when the caller became pushy, then aggressive then dismissive as I kept asserting that I could not continue the conversation at that time. Of course he called the next day at the alternate time I had given him (before he became aggressive). I did not answer and blocked all calls.

Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Case neglected

Difficult to recommend as my case was not pursued and needed to keep chasing up. However now I have made contact thing hopefully will turn around quickly. Expect better service fro superannuation advisers

Azza

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Sleepless
SleeplessMid North Coast, NSW

Pushy Phone Sales

Answered mobile at work as it looked a familiar number and copped sales rep Ben.
After politely letting him know how busy I was, he wouldn’t listen and became very persistent & smart mouthed.
Take no for an answer ! He obviously just interested in a commission and not my best interest. I wonder If this is accepted culture and reflects the organisation’s core values?

Terrible

The advice received would have stripped thousands of dollars from my super every year.
My personalised Statement of Advice was filled with buzz words and grossly misleading information.
Complaints to management were met with smug and dismissive responses.
They should be ashamed. How do these people sleep at night?
Hang up the phone now and your hard-earned retirement savings will be hundreds of thousands of dollars ahead compared to Superannuation Advice Australia.

Emma
EmmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Updated: My Experience

Still Waiting
Still WaitingSydney, NSW

Desperate to make money - for themselves

All was good

Gave me info about process and I was pleased with his knowledge.
Answered my question factually. I was happy with the service I received.
I would recommend to others about my positive experience

Carolyn
CarolynSydney, NSW

Started well

Super Advice AustraliaSuperannuation Advice Australia
Cait
CaitGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Fishy!

I got cold called twice and they knew my name the first time I hung up the second time I asked who they worked for and they said the government. Then they booked a meeting for me the next day and sent a text confirmation 9 hours later in the middle of the night. which is how I realised they were [Content Removed].[Content Removed]

I won't be taking any more calls.

Cold called. Feels very dodgy

Got a call from a random Australian mobile number that probed me with yes and no questions about Super. Upon answering, without requesting any follow up, they arranged a call for the next day where they wanted to do a review of my super. When I asked about why they were calling and where they got my details from they got very defensive and acted like they weren't the ones calling.

Super Advice AustraliaSuperannuation Advice Australia

Phil
Philasked

Can I change my mind after I sign the first lot of documents and before I sign the third party documents that have been sent, I feel like I have been rushed into it and signed the first lot of documents before reading up on all of this, just got me at weak moment as just kept getting phone calls. Will I be charged anything if I don't go ahead with it, why is it just under $5000 to start, when there will be ongoing fees ?

Louise C.Superannuation Advice Australia

Hi Phil, no need to worry. Superannuation Advice Australia is a licensed financial advisory firm, and we always put the best interests of our clients first. You are welcome to change your mind and there definitely won’t be any charges levied.

Our goal is to make our clients lives easier. If you are not sure, it would be best to take some time, discuss further with our financial advisers and make sure the service is definitely what you need, before we do anything.

If you would like to private message your details, we can contact you directly. Alternatively, please give us a call or send an email; whatever is most convenient for you.

Thank you for reaching out Phil, The SAA Team

David Muliaga
David Muliaga asked

Hi my name is David Muliaga and I have lost super can you help put it all together and give me a full detail amount and also advise me on which is the best super fund to put it in to.

Louise C.Superannuation Advice Australia

Hi David, we are sorry to hear that your current strategy is not performing well. Upon review of your current goals and personal circumstances, Superannuation Advice Australia can definitely seek to assist with recommendations and strategies to assist in guiding you towards better outcomes in the future. Whilst we can no longer assist with Lost Super Searches, we may be able to assist in showing you how to identify any lost super with your MyGov app, and if appropriate, further assist with recommendations on a more suitable investment strategy for your retirement. Please email clientcareteam@superadviceaustralia.com, should you wish to take forward. Thank you for your question, The SAA Team

teresa atkin
teresa atkinasked

Can someone tell me roughly how much the charges are to set up everything, I know every situation is different, just a rough guide. thanks

Louise C.Superannuation Advice Australia

Hi Teresa, you are 100% correct. The exact fee depends on each individual’s situation, but there is a fee outline in our Financial Services Guide, which covers what we charge fees for, who we are and how we provide advice. You can click the link at the bottom of this message, and it will take you to the online version on our website. Having said that, before a client joins, we always prepare a personalised Statement of Advice. This outlines all fees, what the advice is, how we arrived at this tailored strategy, and what the benefits would be. That way, you get to make a fully informed decision before joining Superannuation Advice Australia. Thank you for your question, The SAA Team

See all Superannuation Advice Australia questions

Get an answer from our members and Superannuation Advice Australia representatives