Listing monitored by Superannuation Advice Australia

Excellent information.

Cameron and Michelle were very professional and helpful. They provided clear information and made sure that I understood the type of service I was using and they also made sure that they understood what I wanted from my products with regards to investment options. Thank you for taking care of the things that I don't necessarily have the expertise to manage myself.

Easy to do

Fast and easy. Staff are friendly and helpful. They are organised and knowledgeable. It's helpful to do this review annually to keep me on track with super. I would recommend SAA.

Mon_83
Mon_83Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent Service

Thanks to Brooke and Michael my experience was great.
Information given was explained in a way that was easy to understand and made me feel at ease.
I would definitely recommend.

Aggressive sales people

Good work

Courteous and attentive. Can't remember any other Super fund calling me. Would recommend to friends and colleagues. Good return on investment. Looking forward to the next twelve months. Thank you.

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Superannuation Advice Australia compares to other Financial Planning Services

NWP
NWPSydney, NSW

Happy with service

Friendly and helpful staff. Great advice when asked for it and didn’t push own opinion without my invitation to do so which was pretty important to me. Linked me to the right people when needed

Brendan
BrendanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service, they offer fantastic products and advice.

Really good consultation very thorough and will find the best advice for your needs. Highly recommend superannuation advice Australia to any one whom needs a hard working financial advisor to look after their best interests

Louise C.Superannuation Advice Australia

Hi Brendan, thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We look forward to continuing to journey with you in achieving your superannuation financial goals, while instilling peace-of-mind. Thank you again for your recommendation, The SAA Team

Before you sign!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Annual Review

Overall it was good friendly and informative advice in a very professional manner and happy with the review as it touched up on my risk appetite and insurance requirements to cover mortgage and achieve retirement goals.

Big fella
Big fellaDarling Downs, QLD

Great people to work with

Clear precise and relevant information was given in an understandable dialect. Very polite personnel to speak with it was an easy conversation to have. I would recommend there services to any one who wishes to understand there super better.

Financial Planning Services

I value honesty and a easy conversation was had.

I like to have the direct facts and thoughts on how to best move forward with the super plan. It would be good if I could discuss my options in how to proceed with the assets that I have with retirement around the corner.
The conversation was pleasant and respectful.
The forms were easy to navigate and sign.

Matt
MattHunter Region, NSW

Efficient Service

Michael was very efficient in his dealings with me as was Michelle. All required business was carried out with a minimum of fuss and efficiency. Service was very positive and friendly.

Jack
JackVictoria

Terrible

Arb
ArbSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is just what I need to prepare for my retirement

The service provided was very informative, precise & constructed towards my superannuation, tailored around my investments. I felt that they were looking out for me and my future, not just a number.

Chevy
ChevySouth East Queensland, QLD

Michelle & Taylor

I really enjoyed my chat with Michelle & Taylor today, It was like talking with a couple of mates. They called at a planned convenient time for me & were very thorough & patient with me in explaining all I needed to know about my super. Its very reassuring to know that they are there anytime I need to chat about my super and it’s a wonderful feeling to know your super is in such capable hands. They were both a pleasure to speak with.
Thanks so much.

Louise C.Superannuation Advice Australia

Require support and updates.

Thankyou to Superannuation Advice Australia for your informative phone calls and your time. Your information and support are invaluable for setting up for retirement. Help on how to access super and best personal super asset allocation advice, are a couple of things I can say thankyou for.

Phil
Philasked

Can I change my mind after I sign the first lot of documents and before I sign the third party documents that have been sent, I feel like I have been rushed into it and signed the first lot of documents before reading up on all of this, just got me at weak moment as just kept getting phone calls. Will I be charged anything if I don't go ahead with it, why is it just under $5000 to start, when there will be ongoing fees ?

Louise C.Superannuation Advice Australia

Hi Phil, no need to worry. Superannuation Advice Australia is a licensed financial advisory firm, and we always put the best interests of our clients first. You are welcome to change your mind and there definitely won’t be any charges levied.

Our goal is to make our clients lives easier. If you are not sure, it would be best to take some time, discuss further with our financial advisers and make sure the service is definitely what you need, before we do anything.

If you would like to private message your details, we can contact you directly. Alternatively, please give us a call or send an email; whatever is most convenient for you.

Thank you for reaching out Phil, The SAA Team

David Muliaga
David Muliaga asked

Hi my name is David Muliaga and I have lost super can you help put it all together and give me a full detail amount and also advise me on which is the best super fund to put it in to.

Louise C.Superannuation Advice Australia

Hi David, we are sorry to hear that your current strategy is not performing well. Upon review of your current goals and personal circumstances, Superannuation Advice Australia can definitely seek to assist with recommendations and strategies to assist in guiding you towards better outcomes in the future. Whilst we can no longer assist with Lost Super Searches, we may be able to assist in showing you how to identify any lost super with your MyGov app, and if appropriate, further assist with recommendations on a more suitable investment strategy for your retirement. Please email clientcareteam@superadviceaustralia.com, should you wish to take forward. Thank you for your question, The SAA Team

teresa atkin
teresa atkinasked

Can someone tell me roughly how much the charges are to set up everything, I know every situation is different, just a rough guide. thanks

Louise C.Superannuation Advice Australia

Hi Teresa, you are 100% correct. The exact fee depends on each individual’s situation, but there is a fee outline in our Financial Services Guide, which covers what we charge fees for, who we are and how we provide advice. You can click the link at the bottom of this message, and it will take you to the online version on our website. Having said that, before a client joins, we always prepare a personalised Statement of Advice. This outlines all fees, what the advice is, how we arrived at this tailored strategy, and what the benefits would be. That way, you get to make a fully informed decision before joining Superannuation Advice Australia. Thank you for your question, The SAA Team

See all Superannuation Advice Australia questions

Get an answer from our members and Superannuation Advice Australia representatives