Listing monitored by Superannuation Advice Australia

Excellent information.

Cameron and Michelle were very professional and helpful. They provided clear information and made sure that I understood the type of service I was using and they also made sure that they understood what I wanted from my products with regards to investment options. Thank you for taking care of the things that I don't necessarily have the expertise to manage myself.

Happy chappy
Happy chappySydney, NSW

Beau, David and Team absolute champions

Beau, David and team were very informative and clear and absolute champions!!
Changed my views on people randomly calling as I was scammed before, absolutely deserves high rewards for customer service.
Well done guys, much appreciated.

Kel25
Kel25Adelaide

Good Super

Hopefully good superannuation money to live of when I retire. Good helpful people to get me a better superannuation fund that us better than the company I was with before

Happy feel looked after

Very helpful with information given and advice
Listened with understanding and empathy
What i want in regards to my future with someone looking after my super and what it does. Best way possible to get the best out of my plan.
Friendly in conversation as well
both Brooke and John

Very good

I was happy with the phone call the people I spoke with were helpfull and informative, they took me through the process nice and quickly to ensure they didn't waste my time.

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Superannuation Advice Australia compares to other Financial Planning Services

Great friendly informative phone call

Very helpful and great info, nothing I requested was a problem. I am very happy with the service I received from Brooke and Cameron. Thank you very much guys, I appreciate it.

Annual Review

Marcus is fantastic very comfortable to speak with
Felix excellent communicator
Appreciative the constant communication and the excellent follow up
Feel safe and secure with Marcus service
So I don’t miss the calls as I am a teacher it would be good to schedule through email the time and call to ensure I don’t miss them (I’m on school holidays so worked out well

Jerard
JerardCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Real great job

Corey, Nick and Ian. Top blokes. didnt realise how much better off i will be when i retire. highly recommend. very knowledgable and great customer service. If you havent a super review definitely give these guys ago.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Fantastic service

Great people to talk with and very helpful with questions I have. Great to know how my superannuation is tracking with their communication to me. It’s great to know that they care.

Kate
KateEyre Peninsula, SA

Very happy with service providers

I was very satisfied with Brooke and Matthew's friendliness and professionalism today. No complaints at all. Good job guys, you are a credit to your company. Thank you for YOUR time.

Sandi
SandiGippsland, VIC

Couldn't be more pleased.

Fiona and John were wonderful. They didn't judge on my limited knowledge, instead helped me understand what my money was doing in a really down to earth manner. PLUS, my super has increased dramatically.... the future is looking bright !

Josh Green
Josh GreenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great communication and very flexible

The communication so far has been great and I feel like I know exactly what’s going on at every step. They are flexible in arranging times to discuss portfolio progress and are happy to work around you. So far, very happy

Kitty T.
Kitty T.Sydney, NSW

Professional service & advice

The staff and the financial advisor from the Superannuation Advice Australia always put on the customer lens and work on the best options for me. They are very trustworthy and I will recommend them to my family and friends.

Jayne
JayneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy

Very helpful, clear and concise information provided. I felt well informed and happy with the review. Both Cory and Michael were very friendly and l felt they had my interests in mind

doughboy1985
doughboy1985Mount Isa, Queensland

Perfect company

very helpful and always looking out for my best interest, will always contact me regarding any changes and I'm always able to ask questions. Very happy with the service they provide

Aggressive sales people

Phil
Philasked

Can I change my mind after I sign the first lot of documents and before I sign the third party documents that have been sent, I feel like I have been rushed into it and signed the first lot of documents before reading up on all of this, just got me at weak moment as just kept getting phone calls. Will I be charged anything if I don't go ahead with it, why is it just under $5000 to start, when there will be ongoing fees ?

Louise C.Superannuation Advice Australia

Hi Phil, no need to worry. Superannuation Advice Australia is a licensed financial advisory firm, and we always put the best interests of our clients first. You are welcome to change your mind and there definitely won’t be any charges levied.

Our goal is to make our clients lives easier. If you are not sure, it would be best to take some time, discuss further with our financial advisers and make sure the service is definitely what you need, before we do anything.

If you would like to private message your details, we can contact you directly. Alternatively, please give us a call or send an email; whatever is most convenient for you.

Thank you for reaching out Phil, The SAA Team

David Muliaga
David Muliaga asked

Hi my name is David Muliaga and I have lost super can you help put it all together and give me a full detail amount and also advise me on which is the best super fund to put it in to.

Louise C.Superannuation Advice Australia

Hi David, we are sorry to hear that your current strategy is not performing well. Upon review of your current goals and personal circumstances, Superannuation Advice Australia can definitely seek to assist with recommendations and strategies to assist in guiding you towards better outcomes in the future. Whilst we can no longer assist with Lost Super Searches, we may be able to assist in showing you how to identify any lost super with your MyGov app, and if appropriate, further assist with recommendations on a more suitable investment strategy for your retirement. Please email clientcareteam@superadviceaustralia.com, should you wish to take forward. Thank you for your question, The SAA Team

teresa atkin
teresa atkinasked

Can someone tell me roughly how much the charges are to set up everything, I know every situation is different, just a rough guide. thanks

Louise C.Superannuation Advice Australia

Hi Teresa, you are 100% correct. The exact fee depends on each individual’s situation, but there is a fee outline in our Financial Services Guide, which covers what we charge fees for, who we are and how we provide advice. You can click the link at the bottom of this message, and it will take you to the online version on our website. Having said that, before a client joins, we always prepare a personalised Statement of Advice. This outlines all fees, what the advice is, how we arrived at this tailored strategy, and what the benefits would be. That way, you get to make a fully informed decision before joining Superannuation Advice Australia. Thank you for your question, The SAA Team

See all Superannuation Advice Australia questions

Get an answer from our members and Superannuation Advice Australia representatives