Listing monitored by Superannuation Advice Australia

Excellent information.

Cameron and Michelle were very professional and helpful. They provided clear information and made sure that I understood the type of service I was using and they also made sure that they understood what I wanted from my products with regards to investment options. Thank you for taking care of the things that I don't necessarily have the expertise to manage myself.

Kimmi
KimmiPerth, WA

Unsure if these guys are legit!!

Agree with the review that these guys are aggressive cold callers as they cold called me too. I'm unsure if they are harvesting personal information for fraudulent purposes. They seemed to transfer me a lot between people. However they did call me back with seemingly appropriate and informative facts that was new knowledge to me. They are definitely out to win business as they wanted me to sign up that day before sending me their quote...

Phil
Philasked

Can I change my mind after I sign the first lot of documents and before I sign the third party documents that have been sent, I feel like I have been rushed into it and signed the first lot of documents before reading up on all of this, just got me at weak moment as just kept getting phone calls. Will I be charged anything if I don't go ahead with it, why is it just under $5000 to start, when there will be ongoing fees ?

Louise C.Superannuation Advice Australia

Hi Phil, no need to worry. Superannuation Advice Australia is a licensed financial advisory firm, and we always put the best interests of our clients first. You are welcome to change your mind and there definitely won’t be any charges levied.

Our goal is to make our clients lives easier. If you are not sure, it would be best to take some time, discuss further with our financial advisers and make sure the service is definitely what you need, before we do anything.

If you would like to private message your details, we can contact you directly. Alternatively, please give us a call or send an email; whatever is most convenient for you.

Thank you for reaching out Phil, The SAA Team

David Muliaga
David Muliaga asked

Hi my name is David Muliaga and I have lost super can you help put it all together and give me a full detail amount and also advise me on which is the best super fund to put it in to.

Louise C.Superannuation Advice Australia

Hi David, we are sorry to hear that your current strategy is not performing well. Upon review of your current goals and personal circumstances, Superannuation Advice Australia can definitely seek to assist with recommendations and strategies to assist in guiding you towards better outcomes in the future. Whilst we can no longer assist with Lost Super Searches, we may be able to assist in showing you how to identify any lost super with your MyGov app, and if appropriate, further assist with recommendations on a more suitable investment strategy for your retirement. Please email clientcareteam@superadviceaustralia.com, should you wish to take forward. Thank you for your question, The SAA Team

teresa atkin
teresa atkinasked

Can someone tell me roughly how much the charges are to set up everything, I know every situation is different, just a rough guide. thanks

Louise C.Superannuation Advice Australia

Hi Teresa, you are 100% correct. The exact fee depends on each individual’s situation, but there is a fee outline in our Financial Services Guide, which covers what we charge fees for, who we are and how we provide advice. You can click the link at the bottom of this message, and it will take you to the online version on our website. Having said that, before a client joins, we always prepare a personalised Statement of Advice. This outlines all fees, what the advice is, how we arrived at this tailored strategy, and what the benefits would be. That way, you get to make a fully informed decision before joining Superannuation Advice Australia. Thank you for your question, The SAA Team

See all Superannuation Advice Australia questions

Get an answer from our members and Superannuation Advice Australia representatives