Supercheap Auto

Supercheap Auto (page 2 of 20)

Physical Store, Online Store

clive

cliveCentral Queensland, QLD

cabin crew phone holder

bought a cabin crew phone holder with the piece of metal to glue to the back of the phone,okay until the sun hit it then the glue melts & the phone crashes to the floor

Store Locationrockhampton

Mikek

MikekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice Service

I visited Supercheap today intending to replace my car battery which I reckoned to be deadish. A very capable staff member tested my battery and told me it was OK and just needed a good charge. No new battery needed today!

Store LocationBribie
KLM

KLMCentral, SA

Great female customer service

What I like about the Gawler store is it has a number of females working there! It's great being a female and being served by a female. And they know their products too. I don't feel 'judged' when I ask a question like I do at other auto stores when served by a male. The male staff are great too and all the staff both male & female are always happy and smiling and always ask if they can help you.

Store LocationGawler

I just brought first car and my dad and I got served by Harley at morayfield supercheap and he was amazing. He was great

Harley is amazing with the work he does. he was very friendly and helpful. Its very rare that you come across a worker such as Harley that is willing to help you

Store LocationMorayfield

Disappointing

DisappointingSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Extremely poor customer service

Ordered membership club card almost three months ago, still has not arrived. Contacted customer service on several occasions without any reply. I was invited to leave a review on their Website, which was negative, it was rejected. This place is pretty much the worst I have experience buying automotive items. I will not buy products from Supercheap Auto anymore.

HONEST JOE

HONEST JOESouth East Queensland, QLD

Quite a few things not quite right

Deddy Rachman

Deddy RachmanSydney, NSW

Waste of Money -Don't bother joining Club Plus Membership

I joined the Club Plus Membership in Aug 2019 for $5 and since I was told that I will get $10 off my next purchase. However, I was NOT told that the initial $10 credit will expire and need activation. Only after 2 months, Today Oct 2019, I was told at the Rockdale store that the $10 credit has expired and I have not activated my card. Waste of my $5 joining fee. Plus the staff serving at the store/ cashier was not friendly, rude and has ZERO Care factor!! Very poor customer service.

Store LocationRockdale Store

Ray l.

Ray l.Unincorporated, VIC

Mislabelling of product and poor staff attitude

I went to Blackburn store, Maroondah Highway and asked for wiper refills that was stated online to fit my vehicle. This staff member asked for my car details checked on computer and handed me the refill pack. It comes with two refills. The correct wiper length was 26 in and 17 in but the pack stated 26in and 12in. I pointed it out to the staff member. He said it fits the model and year of my car, but it does not fit my car.

Supercheap carry a good product range. Unfortunately, from my personal experience and from quite a number of reviews here, there are badly let down by their dismissive and unprofessional staff.

Store LocationBlackburn store, Maroodah HWY
George M.

George M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horible Customer Service After Thier Own Error!!

Store LocationThomastown
Danny

DannyIllawarra, NSW

Absolutely disgusting

Accurate facts
Purchased discs on line 13/10/19
Picked up by couriers please Alexandria store only going to Wollongong 1.5 hr drive tops 14/10/19
Still no delivery30/1019
Spoke to Shiza from complaints told me she would ring straight back still waiting

Supercheap Auto
Customer CareSupercheap Auto

glebby

glebbyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

DIFFERENT STORES DIFFERENT PRICES

I purchased a product from their Para Hills store while I was in the area. Was happy with the product so went to my local store to purchase another one. Only to find out it was nearly $10 dearer for the same item. The salesmen said the price difference between stores doesn't happen. Well I can assure you it does. Be careful when buying from Supercheap Auto

Paul

Paul

Easy to use

This site was very easy to use. Its was very easy to find the part I wanted as all you need to do is enter your number plate and the state of registration. From there you are given all the options of parts that fit your vehicle. This was much faster than using other sites.

Beware of upselling.

Purchased a battery online. On collecting from store was told item was not recommended for vehicle and needed to upgrade as per computers advice. On doing own research (RACV), vehicle needed 500-600cca battery as first purchased not the recommended 720cca I upgraded to. Was inconvenienced and wasted time by accepting wrong advice. Won't be so gullible next time. Staff helpful but rely on computer not knowledge and experience. Know your own vehicle.

Store LocationRenmark SA.

Alvaro

AlvaroFar North Queensland, QLD

Great variety

Went to Deeragun supercheap auto and was welcomed as soon as I walked in. The staff were very helpful and easy to talk to and guided me through all the products till we found what was right for me . Excellent customer service and would highly recommend people to listen to there advice.

Store LocationDeeragun
JEFF

JEFFNEWCASTLE NSW

Very happy with fitting.

Being a headlight fanatic, turning headlights on 1 hour before sunset etc.... i realised a headlight globe had blown, went to the nearest store, $10 fitting, $10 globe,($20) all within 5 mins. Thanks Kotara store. Didn't get guys name but very helpfull!

Store LocationKotara
Tinpants

TinpantsCentral Queensland, QLD

3 days before warranty end our Supercheap battery failed and no replacement even with RACQ printout. Warranty a sham

After 3 days of consultation with Supercheap and Century our battery under still under warranty failed. Result was RACQ came printed result, Supercheap disputed. No battery replacement on long weekend. 18 month warranty seems a waste of time.

Store LocationRockhampton

Mr Lynch

Mr Lynch

Terrible customer service

I was in the Ipswich store for 10 minutes looking around for items for my car and none of the workers approached me to offer their help. They all seemed more concerned talking to themselves or pretending to look busy. So I didn't purchase anything and never going in there ever again.

ciaman22

ciaman22AU

Poor service at Taree store

Store LocationTaree

Butty

ButtyPerth, WA

Poor Service Cockburn Store

Went to get some touch up paint and a employee was so rude to me, he must have been having a real bad day. Contacted head office and put in a complaint.

Store LocationSupercheap Cockburn Perth WA

Very satisfied with level of support

I've been a customer of Supercheap for some time and am quite satisfied with the level of service received when using online store in conjunction with staff support in local store outlet.

There's been some hiccups along the way , usually with sale items and website not working fluidly, however issues usually get sorted out along the way.