NSW, QLD, SA, Adelaide, VIC and WA

See the Best Storage Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A. J.

A. J.Sydney, NSW

Don't touch a thorough waste of time

Time was of the essence they agreed to match a quote then withdrew the offer. Use at your own risk.

Please read the following: A direct quote

"We cannot do that we the free drop off offer. I do not think we are interested in this job. Best of luck with your search."

Best regards,
[name removed]

P 02 9114 8550 Supereasystorage.com.au
A 87-103 Epsom Road Rosebery NSW 2018

Job Satisfaction

Excellent service, quick and easy.

Move was very stressful for me. Matt was extremely helpful on the phone and the two guys that came to help, Johnny and and Andrew did a great job! Very happy.

Eri Li

Eri LiFar North Queensland, QLD

Beware some cheap products

1 item supercheap should not stock is cheap COOLANT products.A $20 4 ltr brand after 9-12 months blew my head.2 parts retailers & 1 mechanic all said same.The cheap coolant severely CORRODES & PITS the alloy in your head..Eventually it blows.Cost to replace was $900...

Heather K

Heather KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

What a team

Although we have not used the team and had to cancel at the last minute. Mario went out of his way to assist us with this issue from delivering boxes to my daughter to the booking. Nothing too big for him. Thank you Mario from the bottom of my heart. Heathet

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This company give false quotes

This company gives false quotes and will add extra charges without notice. They will deduct money and not answer your calls. Do not deal with them, do not trust them.

June 14th 2019 Update: Very dishonest and bad service

This company is bad. Don't call their accounts department; they don't callback. They promised to refund the money but didn't. So, VCAT I did - they refunded the money quick then.

jeannie

jeannieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Over charging and inexperienced movers

The removers took three hours to load my small one bedroom goods - no fridge, no lounge, no washing machine - so there was not much to do. They were disappearing often. I was charged $150 per hour for their sloth. When I had my goods returned - I was overcharged for the rent and extra driving time. Although it was returned to the same suburb. This company is a rip-off and do not disclose their hidden costs. Do not use them ever,

Margaret

MargaretPerth, WA

Highly recommended

I've used Super Easy Storage for two years. When the items were initially removed from the house, the guys were careful and efficient. Since then, I have accessed my storage container twice to remove heavy items. Both times, Regan and the team have willingly gone over and above what is expected to help. I have nothing but praise for the entire operation.

Misleading

Surcharges without notice and misleading or deceptive. Prices are not honoured and increases of costs arent acceptable when clearly contract terms have set price. I would not recommend fees being charged without consent

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Eastern Suburbs

Very affordable and did what they said

Really reasonably priced and professional. Came and took everything away and will bring it all back to my new place in a few weeks! Great price too.

Shop LocationVIC, Melbourne South East
u01srh5

u01srh5Sydbey

Missing lock and stolen items

Like others on here a horrible experience from start to finish. But what made it all the more disgusting was the lock I purchased from them not being on the container when we got it back, no one being able to explain how it was taken off, and items missing from inside. And then to make it worse Im told I am lying and that the movers remember the job 8 months prior and remember everything that did and didnt go in - they are a joke.

Will chase them through the courts now.

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Inner West

Turimita

TurimitaMelbourne

Use at your risk.

It may look cheap while getting the quote but you end up paying way more than what is quoted. Not sure where to start...Did not show-up on time, no proper communication, mishandled the goods, damaged but did not take responsibility,damaged the floor while dragging the furniture, increased the price on the second month without informing the list goes on. NEVER using them again.

Shop LocationVIC, Melbourne South East

Really appalling service

We went with super cheap storage great price but you can never access your pod. They are told us two days. Yet this simply wasn't true. It was a lie! They then said 6 days notice. Due to this I would definitely not recommend them. Notified them Thursday and they said we couldn't access till Tuesday! A funny two days! I would not recommend choosing them.

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Inner West
Zofia W.Supercheap Storage

Staff are Rude, Insulting, Uncompassionate, Liars, Thieves and Bullies ***West Footscray Branch

Shop LocationVIC, Melbourne Central
MAGILLA GORILLA

Don't give them your business and if you have storage in there take it out and go elsewhere......they really are the worst of the worst

MAGILLA GORILLA

I will never use these people or recommend them.

Shop LocationSA, Adelaide
Unhappy
Unhappy

KyleeNew South Wales

Very Very Unhappy Customer

Was absolutely horrified when I finally received my Storage from these guys to not only find that boxes were crushed and plastic boxes were smashed to also find that half of my belongings were missing and some had been repacked into other boxes that weren't packed by myself. On the day i organised SuperCheap Storage pods to come to my house the 2 males that lacked the pods dropped and smashed a whole box of my wine glasses and thought it was funny not to say i was un impressed. When i finally get it and unpack it and find that there us stuff missing was infuriating. Some of the items missing were gifts for my 21st and engagement which can't not be replaced. Very very poor form very very unhappy customer never recommend you to anyone.

Shop LocationVIC, Melbourne Central
Kylee

Location for this review shoukd be Melbourne Central not Geelong but cant figure out how to change it thanks.

Service was excellent.

The service was prompt for both pickup and delivery of module. All staff were courteous with good knowledge of service.

Zofia W.Supercheap Storage

Thank you so much, Jenny! The team will be pleased when I pass through the message :)

Illusion2000Sydney

No idea of customer relations

We stored furniture for a pensioner relative when she had to go to age care. 6 months afterwards they tried to put the fees up by 10%. Later when we were a week late in paying (she is a pensioner!) they wacked a $35.00 penalty on, told us the storage was locked up and wouldn't be opened until the ''penalties'' were paid. Not even a reminder call or email.
Front line staff are very pleasant and helpful but can't say the same about the management. Will never use them again.

Shop LocationQLD, Gold Coast
Illusion2000

Easy, convenient and well priced

Was very easy to organise, getting everything packed professionally to maximise the space meant I didn't have to worry about how to fit things in. Recommendations for removalists when moving interstate was great and allowed a seamless delivery with the removalists being able to load directly from the storage facility.

Zofia W.Supercheap Storage

Thank you Anthony for your feedback, we're all pleased to have provided you with an excellent experience :)

Convenient service, competitive prices

We left our belongings with "Supercheap Storage" when we had to leave Australia for one year.
Everything went smooth and hassle-free, no last minute bad surprises whatsoever.
Highly recommend

Zofia W.Supercheap Storage

Thank you for reaching out to us with such great feedback Ragnar, our team is feeling very satisfied with that AWESOME 5 star rating :)

Good service

I cancelled booking for access to storage and booked it for another day. The customer service heped me and also sent confirmation email. Thank you.

Zofia W.Supercheap Storage

Thank you for this feedback Marijana, our team at Sydney Eastern Suburbs will be very pleased to hear your kind words