See the Best Storage Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

What a team

Although we have not used the team and had to cancel at the last minute. Mario went out of his way to assist us with this issue from delivering boxes to my daughter to the booking. Nothing too big for him. Thank you Mario from the bottom of my heart. Heathet

Misleading

Surcharges without notice and misleading or deceptive. Prices are not honoured and increases of costs arent acceptable when clearly contract terms have set price. I would not recommend fees being charged without consent

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Eastern Suburbs

Missing lock and stolen items

Like others on here a horrible experience from start to finish. But what made it all the more disgusting was the lock I purchased from them not being on the container when we got it back, no one being able to explain how it was taken off, and items missing from inside. And then to make it worse Im told I am lying and that the movers remember the job 8 months prior and remember everything that did and didnt go in - they are a joke.

Will chase them through the courts now.

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Inner West

Really appalling service

We went with super cheap storage great price but you can never access your pod. They are told us two days. Yet this simply wasn't true. It was a lie! They then said 6 days notice. Due to this I would definitely not recommend them. Notified them Thursday and they said we couldn't access till Tuesday! A funny two days! I would not recommend choosing them.

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Inner West
Hi Cate, We are really sorry to hear you have had this experience. We would love to be able to follow up what happened with your situation. Could you please private message us with your contact details? so we can locate your account and proceed with the next steps. Looking forward to hearing back from you. Thank you

Service was excellent.

The service was prompt for both pickup and delivery of module. All staff were courteous with good knowledge of service.

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Eastern Suburbs
Thank you so much, Jenny! The team will be pleased when I pass through the message :)

Easy, convenient and well priced

Was very easy to organise, getting everything packed professionally to maximise the space meant I didn't have to worry about how to fit things in. Recommendations for removalists when moving interstate was great and allowed a seamless delivery with the removalists being able to load directly from the storage facility.

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Eastern Suburbs
Thank you Anthony for your feedback, we're all pleased to have provided you with an excellent experience :)

Convenient service, competitive prices

We left our belongings with "Supercheap Storage" when we had to leave Australia for one year.
Everything went smooth and hassle-free, no last minute bad surprises whatsoever.
Highly recommend

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Eastern Suburbs
Thank you for reaching out to us with such great feedback Ragnar, our team is feeling very satisfied with that AWESOME 5 star rating :)

Good service

I cancelled booking for access to storage and booked it for another day. The customer service heped me and also sent confirmation email. Thank you.

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Eastern Suburbs
Thank you for this feedback Marijana, our team at Sydney Eastern Suburbs will be very pleased to hear your kind words

They are great

Supercheap Storage has always been so helpful...especially Jo she is wonderful...nothing is ever a problem for her thanks Jo for being so lovely
Trish

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Eastern Suburbs
Hi Trish Thank you for this glowing feedback, Jo and the team will be very pleased to hear this lovely comment.

it's no drama

it solved my problem and cheaply. staff very helpful, also polite and friendly.if anyone was in my situation i would highly recommend them

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Eastern Suburbs
Hi Sharon Thank you so much for this awesome feedback, we're all very glad that we could provide you with an excellent service.

Essential but wish was a bit cheaper for long haul tenants

I am a long term user wish it was a bit cheaper or more easily accessible so can visit and perhaps clear out stuff don't need anymore.

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Eastern Suburbs
Hi Sian Thank you for your feedback, the Eastern Suburbs team are looking into extending the access hours.Excellent that would be very helpful

Easy and reasonable

No mess no fuss and they can accommodate me. Their staff are pleasant and thoughtful. I have needed re-packing and forgot to advise them I had changed my banking details and all was forgiven and easy. They also re-packed my framed paintings which I had overlooked.

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Eastern Suburbs
Thanks for you comments Mirella, the team will be really pleased to receive the feedback

They were GREAT!

Three pickups over 3 months to move out and one delivery date for everything.
It all went to plan and the movers were punctual, professional and really great guys.

Shop LocationNSW, Wollongong
Thanks for this glowing review William - the Wollongong team will be chuffed to hear this

Good service & idea

Service was ok & did advise when deliveries were been made. Office and delivery personnel were very helpful every time I called

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Eastern Suburbs
Thanks Glen for your review!

Reliable & efficient

The service works for us as we move around a lot, and store in between. Have used twice now with no problems.

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Northern Beaches
Brilliant - great to receive such great feedback

Awesome! Affordable and excellent service! Friendly Staff!

Excellent service. The pick up went smooth, very considerate driver. The drop off was even great, the driver call us an hour before his arrival. Got on the location on time and even help us to unload as it suddenly rain. Very nice and friendly staff. They accommodate my changes n schedule. And the price, very affordable!!!!

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Northern Beaches
Hi Catherine we are really pleased to hear the Northern Beaches team completed such a great job for you!

fantastic service, easy to deal with

i transferred my stuff from storage in perth to sydney whilst i was overseas. they helped arrange storage in sydney and helped with the transfer of my stuff with removalists without me being there and all of my stuff was placed in the new storage site in sydney with ease. i could access my storage very easily with minimal fuss and virtually no notice, they made everything easy

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Eastern Suburbs
Hi Hannah this is great news, so glad we could help you out

Excellent Service and incredibly efficient -No hassle moving and storage

The guys at Supercheap were fantastic. No hassles organising the packing date, the guys who came to pack were on time and incredibly fast. All in all great service.

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Northern Beaches
Hi Andrew this is awesome news

Cheap storage and moving solution

Really great option in a world of very expensive storage establishments.
Friendly and obliging staff helping you with the storage and moving.

Would recommend to others.

great to hear Ana

Fantastic Customer Experience

I had my belongings in storage with Supercheap for over 12mths. They turned up to my house with the storage container, helped me load it then were off in under an hour. Very efficient and friendly service. I had friends access the unit to get some of my belongings out on multiple occasions. Every time the process was simple and easy to organise. I would not hesitate to recommend Supercheap Storage to anyone! Special mention to the lovely Jo whose willing assistance on a number of occasions was greatly appreciated.

Hey Shane this is awesome - Jo will be ecstatic to hear your review