Supercheap Storage NSW, Sydney Northern Beaches

Supercheap Storage NSW, Sydney Northern Beaches

See the Best Storage Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jill Wynn

Jill WynnWollongong

Reliable & efficient

The service works for us as we move around a lot, and store in between. Have used twice now with no problems.

Zofia W.Supercheap Storage

Brilliant - great to receive such great feedback

Review collected in partnership with Supercheap Storage

Awesome! Affordable and excellent service! Friendly Staff!

Excellent service. The pick up went smooth, very considerate driver. The drop off was even great, the driver call us an hour before his arrival. Got on the location on time and even help us to unload as it suddenly rain. Very nice and friendly staff. They accommodate my changes n schedule. And the price, very affordable!!!!

Zofia W.Supercheap Storage

Hi Catherine we are really pleased to hear the Northern Beaches team completed such a great job for you!

Excellent Service and incredibly efficient -No hassle moving and storage

The guys at Supercheap were fantastic. No hassles organising the packing date, the guys who came to pack were on time and incredibly fast. All in all great service.

Zofia W.Supercheap Storage

Hi Andrew this is awesome news

Fantastic Customer Experience

I had my belongings in storage with Supercheap for over 12mths. They turned up to my house with the storage container, helped me load it then were off in under an hour. Very efficient and friendly service. I had friends access the unit to get some of my belongings out on multiple occasions. Every time the process was simple and easy to organise. I would not hesitate to recommend Supercheap Storage to anyone! Special mention to the lovely Jo whose willing assistance on a number of occasions was greatly appreciated.

Hey Shane this is awesome - Jo will be ecstatic to hear your review

Laura

Laura

these guys are the pits

Hi Laura

This sounds just awful - It looks like you have been working with the store to get a resolution. Getting a full refund for a narrow driveway isn't bad!