Supercheap Storage QLD, Gold Coast

Supercheap Storage QLD, Gold Coast

2.3

• Job Satisfaction

Company steal then late fees. said I and another be child tamperers upon telling manager kickd out

Terrible service and locking pols sheds illegally the place ran by disgraced sergeant the place is terrible full of real good sorts . I would expect a enemy if I referred them to use their services

Michtill

MichtillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excessive late fees

The company really went out of the way to help me when I needed storage and have had a pod with them for 2yrs+ now. My only issue is the very excessive $35 late fee. You're penalised within 7 days. Even the big telcos give more grace than that.

Job Satisfaction

Illusion2000Sydney

No idea of customer relations

We stored furniture for a pensioner relative when she had to go to age care. 6 months afterwards they tried to put the fees up by 10%. Later when we were a week late in paying (she is a pensioner!) they wacked a $35.00 penalty on, told us the storage was locked up and wouldn't be opened until the ''penalties'' were paid. Not even a reminder call or email.
Front line staff are very pleasant and helpful but can't say the same about the management. Will never use them again.

Shop LocationQLD, Gold Coast
Supercheap Storage
Zofia W.Supercheap Storage
Supercheap Storage
Zofia W.Supercheap Storage
Storage Providers

Find out how Supercheap Storage QLD, Gold Coast compares to other Storage Providers