Gold Coast, Brisbane North, Brisbane South

• Job Satisfaction
Michtill

MichtillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excessive late fees

The company really went out of the way to help me when I needed storage and have had a pod with them for 2yrs+ now. My only issue is the very excessive $35 late fee. You're penalised within 7 days. Even the big telcos give more grace than that.

Job Satisfaction
GRAHAM

GRAHAM

20 questions anyone??

I needed new wipers and there wasn't the usual informative touch screen video or parts book in this area of the store (Wynnum West). I asked the counter staff for help and they recommended a cheap option which I wasn't interested in. I went out to the car and removed the wipers and returned. The second staff member made the same offer and I had to insist on a whole replacement option. Sorted, and they fitted them for $5.
I asked for a car deodoriser and then came the 20questions WOW! what a saga just to purchase car deodoriser!

I left amazed at the massive selection of different flavours / scents / colours / applications.

Job Satisfaction