Supercheap Storage WA

Supercheap Storage WA

Perth North and Perth South

See the Best Storage Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Winner for service and care.

Every care is taken to ensure you are looked after. I found the staff and service at Supercheap exceptional, very friendly and helpful. Rates are certainly the best compared to the several others I researched. I recommend them.

Shop LocationWA, Perth North
Thank you for this great feedback, our team will really pleased to receive this wonderful feedback

A great ongoing experience!

Great communication and service. Will continue with them as long as needed. Great for long term storage and affordable. Happy customer.

Shop LocationWA, Perth North
Hi Gennavieve So glad we could help you out :)

Couldn't be happier!

We could not recommend Super Cheap Storage more highly. After making many enquiries, based on price and service offered, we chose Supercheap Storage and are glad we did. Supercheap Storage provide a very professional service at a much lower price than any of the other companies we approached. As promised for the day of pick up, Jason and Giuliano arrived at our house at the agreed time and loaded our items into their storage container onsite, taking great care not to damage anything. It was very comforting to watch all the goods being packed so well and to be able to see for myself where they will be stored until we are ready to take delivery of them in 6 months from now. Afterwards, Jason ran through the storage agreement with me and was happy to answer any questions. Both men were friendly, efficient and keen to please and we felt very comfortable with our decision to choose them. I and B, South Perth

Shop LocationWA, South Perth
Thanks Guys, this means a lot the South Perth team are amazing and this will mean a lot to them!