Supercheap Storage

Supercheap Storage (page 2 of 3)

NSW, QLD, SA, Adelaide, VIC and WA

See the Best Storage Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

They are great

Supercheap Storage has always been so helpful...especially Jo she is wonderful...nothing is ever a problem for her thanks Jo for being so lovely
Trish

Hi Trish

Thank you for this glowing feedback, Jo and the team will be very pleased to hear this lovely comment.

Review collected in partnership with Supercheap Storage

Winner for service and care.

Every care is taken to ensure you are looked after. I found the staff and service at Supercheap exceptional, very friendly and helpful. Rates are certainly the best compared to the several others I researched. I recommend them.

Shop LocationWA, Perth North
Zofia W.Supercheap Storage

Thank you for this great feedback, our team will really pleased to receive this wonderful feedback

Review collected in partnership with Supercheap Storage

A great ongoing experience!

Great communication and service. Will continue with them as long as needed. Great for long term storage and affordable. Happy customer.

Shop LocationWA, Perth North

Hi Gennavieve

So glad we could help you out :)

sharon zelei

sharon zeleiSydney, NSW

it's no drama

it solved my problem and cheaply. staff very helpful, also polite and friendly.if anyone was in my situation i would highly recommend them

Hi Sharon

Thank you so much for this awesome feedback, we're all very glad that we could provide you with an excellent service.

Review collected in partnership with Supercheap Storage

Essential but wish was a bit cheaper for long haul tenants

I am a long term user wish it was a bit cheaper or more easily accessible so can visit and perhaps clear out stuff don't need anymore.

Hi Sian

Thank you for your feedback, the Eastern Suburbs team are looking into extending the access hours.

Sian Ford
Sian Ford

Excellent that would be very helpful

Mirella

MirellaSydney

Easy and reasonable

No mess no fuss and they can accommodate me. Their staff are pleasant and thoughtful. I have needed re-packing and forgot to advise them I had changed my banking details and all was forgiven and easy. They also re-packed my framed paintings which I had overlooked.

Zofia W.Supercheap Storage

Thanks for you comments Mirella, the team will be really pleased to receive the feedback

They were GREAT!

Three pickups over 3 months to move out and one delivery date for everything.
It all went to plan and the movers were punctual, professional and really great guys.

Shop LocationNSW, Wollongong
Zofia W.Supercheap Storage

Thanks for this glowing review William - the Wollongong team will be chuffed to hear this

Good service & idea

Service was ok & did advise when deliveries were been made. Office and delivery personnel were very helpful every time I called

Zofia W.Supercheap Storage

Thanks Glen for your review!

Jill Wynn

Jill WynnWollongong

Reliable & efficient

The service works for us as we move around a lot, and store in between. Have used twice now with no problems.

Zofia W.Supercheap Storage

Brilliant - great to receive such great feedback

Review collected in partnership with Supercheap Storage

Awesome! Affordable and excellent service! Friendly Staff!

Excellent service. The pick up went smooth, very considerate driver. The drop off was even great, the driver call us an hour before his arrival. Got on the location on time and even help us to unload as it suddenly rain. Very nice and friendly staff. They accommodate my changes n schedule. And the price, very affordable!!!!

Zofia W.Supercheap Storage

Hi Catherine we are really pleased to hear the Northern Beaches team completed such a great job for you!

Review collected in partnership with Supercheap Storage

fantastic service, easy to deal with

i transferred my stuff from storage in perth to sydney whilst i was overseas. they helped arrange storage in sydney and helped with the transfer of my stuff with removalists without me being there and all of my stuff was placed in the new storage site in sydney with ease. i could access my storage very easily with minimal fuss and virtually no notice, they made everything easy

Zofia W.Supercheap Storage

Hi Hannah this is great news, so glad we could help you out

Excellent Service and incredibly efficient -No hassle moving and storage

The guys at Supercheap were fantastic. No hassles organising the packing date, the guys who came to pack were on time and incredibly fast. All in all great service.

Zofia W.Supercheap Storage

Hi Andrew this is awesome news

Review collected in partnership with Supercheap Storage

Cheap storage and moving solution

Really great option in a world of very expensive storage establishments.
Friendly and obliging staff helping you with the storage and moving.

Would recommend to others.

great to hear Ana

Fantastic Customer Experience

I had my belongings in storage with Supercheap for over 12mths. They turned up to my house with the storage container, helped me load it then were off in under an hour. Very efficient and friendly service. I had friends access the unit to get some of my belongings out on multiple occasions. Every time the process was simple and easy to organise. I would not hesitate to recommend Supercheap Storage to anyone! Special mention to the lovely Jo whose willing assistance on a number of occasions was greatly appreciated.

Hey Shane this is awesome - Jo will be ecstatic to hear your review

Review collected in partnership with Supercheap Storage

Very poor experience never recommend to anyone

We signed a contact for a short term 3 month storage. After first month they increase the price for the rent because some reason such as they upgraded their warehouse which is none of my business. When I asked for redelivery, even I booked one week in advanced but they just change the time the day before my booked date without any call or msg. Furthermore, they didn't even give an expansion about the delay of my booking date. I made several calls to finally confirm the date.

Shop LocationVIC, Melbourne Central

Sold my data after I requested a quote

The only contact I had from these guys was a quote request, to which I later get 3rd party spam emails claiming I signed up for their mailing lists via this company. Would never recommend dealing with anyone who partake in these kinds of shady deals with my personal data.

Very good

Prompt, efficient, punctual. No unpleasant surprises with added fees after quote. Very happy with service (Melb0 and will uses again.

Zofia W.Supercheap Storage

Thanks Kath for your lovely review!

claireDublin

Overcharging, no responses and damaged goods

claire

Shonky operation that doesn't honour signed agreements

Zofia W.Supercheap Storage

I am very happy to recommend Supercheap Storage.. from the first contact they were friendly, helpful and obliging.

Matt and Fred arrived as promised with a ready smile and can do attitude. They carefully wrapped all the furniture in blankets and spent time in packing them into the pod in the best way to prevent movement and damage. Nothing was a problem and it was worth the money to avoid heavy lifting and truck hire.
Thanks guys