Supercheap Storage

Supercheap Storage (page 2 of 3)

NSW, QLD, SA, Adelaide, VIC and WA

See the Best Storage Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

it's no drama

it solved my problem and cheaply. staff very helpful, also polite and friendly.if anyone was in my situation i would highly recommend them

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Eastern Suburbs
Hi Sharon Thank you so much for this awesome feedback, we're all very glad that we could provide you with an excellent service.

Essential but wish was a bit cheaper for long haul tenants

I am a long term user wish it was a bit cheaper or more easily accessible so can visit and perhaps clear out stuff don't need anymore.

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Eastern Suburbs
Hi Sian Thank you for your feedback, the Eastern Suburbs team are looking into extending the access hours.Excellent that would be very helpful

Easy and reasonable

No mess no fuss and they can accommodate me. Their staff are pleasant and thoughtful. I have needed re-packing and forgot to advise them I had changed my banking details and all was forgiven and easy. They also re-packed my framed paintings which I had overlooked.

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Eastern Suburbs
Thanks for you comments Mirella, the team will be really pleased to receive the feedback

They were GREAT!

Three pickups over 3 months to move out and one delivery date for everything.
It all went to plan and the movers were punctual, professional and really great guys.

Shop LocationNSW, Wollongong
Thanks for this glowing review William - the Wollongong team will be chuffed to hear this

Good service & idea

Service was ok & did advise when deliveries were been made. Office and delivery personnel were very helpful every time I called

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Eastern Suburbs
Thanks Glen for your review!

Reliable & efficient

The service works for us as we move around a lot, and store in between. Have used twice now with no problems.

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Northern Beaches
Brilliant - great to receive such great feedback

Awesome! Affordable and excellent service! Friendly Staff!

Excellent service. The pick up went smooth, very considerate driver. The drop off was even great, the driver call us an hour before his arrival. Got on the location on time and even help us to unload as it suddenly rain. Very nice and friendly staff. They accommodate my changes n schedule. And the price, very affordable!!!!

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Northern Beaches
Hi Catherine we are really pleased to hear the Northern Beaches team completed such a great job for you!

fantastic service, easy to deal with

i transferred my stuff from storage in perth to sydney whilst i was overseas. they helped arrange storage in sydney and helped with the transfer of my stuff with removalists without me being there and all of my stuff was placed in the new storage site in sydney with ease. i could access my storage very easily with minimal fuss and virtually no notice, they made everything easy

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Eastern Suburbs
Hi Hannah this is great news, so glad we could help you out

Excellent Service and incredibly efficient -No hassle moving and storage

The guys at Supercheap were fantastic. No hassles organising the packing date, the guys who came to pack were on time and incredibly fast. All in all great service.

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Northern Beaches
Hi Andrew this is awesome news

Cheap storage and moving solution

Really great option in a world of very expensive storage establishments.
Friendly and obliging staff helping you with the storage and moving.

Would recommend to others.

great to hear Ana

Fantastic Customer Experience

I had my belongings in storage with Supercheap for over 12mths. They turned up to my house with the storage container, helped me load it then were off in under an hour. Very efficient and friendly service. I had friends access the unit to get some of my belongings out on multiple occasions. Every time the process was simple and easy to organise. I would not hesitate to recommend Supercheap Storage to anyone! Special mention to the lovely Jo whose willing assistance on a number of occasions was greatly appreciated.

Hey Shane this is awesome - Jo will be ecstatic to hear your review

Very poor experience never recommend to anyone

We signed a contact for a short term 3 month storage. After first month they increase the price for the rent because some reason such as they upgraded their warehouse which is none of my business. When I asked for redelivery, even I booked one week in advanced but they just change the time the day before my booked date without any call or msg. Furthermore, they didn't even give an expansion about the delay of my booking date. I made several calls to finally confirm the date.

Shop LocationVIC, Melbourne Central

Sold my data after I requested a quote

The only contact I had from these guys was a quote request, to which I later get 3rd party spam emails claiming I signed up for their mailing lists via this company. Would never recommend dealing with anyone who partake in these kinds of shady deals with my personal data.

Hi Matt We just wanted to reassure you that Supercheap Storage does not pass along any details to 3rd parties. Like with most companies we often partner with companies and brands that can provide discounts to products and services that might be of value. Any communications are sent within our own CRM and no personal details are ever passed along to 3rd parties as a mailing list. We also have a very strict double validated sign up process which is 100% elective if any of the discounts and offer are of interest for those partner companies to receive any personal data. We hope that this has gone someway in order to put your mind at ease

Very good

Prompt, efficient, punctual. No unpleasant surprises with added fees after quote. Very happy with service (Melb0 and will uses again.

Shop LocationVIC, Melbourne Central
Thanks Kath for your lovely review!

Overcharging, no responses and damaged goods

I have had similarly (to a previous commenting person) dreadful experiences with this entity. They over charge, have increased the fees considerably over a year, quote GST inclusive figures but then add GST to each amount they had previously quoted, take money without consent and refuse to provide accurate records/ledgers (I've had several versions to date, each wrong). In fact, I can't seem to get a sensible response about who is in charge at all.

I received a quote for my goods to be moved and stored. However, at the time of moving, after the move had commenced, my goods were split into two 'pods', despite me advising the amount of goods to be stored and as one move. I was told this pod set up standard and I would not be charged extra - 'it's just how we do it'. I am being charged double.

When the movers removed my goods originally, they were very rough with my furniture. I advised that one particular item was heavy & an antique (solid oak) and would need to be lifted. The two people moving the item simply dragged it and kept pushing/dragging across carpet -even though I was asking them to stop & lift it. I heard a loud crack and sure enough, the leg is broken/cracked off. The item had to go to storage, however, as I was going overseas the following day. I am terrified to think of the state of my goods!

I am still overseas and have paid well over six thousand in fees so far. I, too, will have to take legal action against this 'Supercheap Storage' for their fraudulent reckless business practises.

I can't stress enough how worrying the practises of this Supercheap Storage really are. They are not at all 'cheap' at any rate!

Shop LocationVIC, Melbourne Central
Hi Claire Thank you for taking the time to place a review. Its sounds like you have had a difficult experience. Just so we can try and help what kind of resolution are you looking for? We must not that the number of storage modules required to store your things - the number of items you have to store are the number of items and require that space that they fill. An initial estimate is provided to you based on the information you provide, the exact amount of storage that is needed is only transparent when the loading occurs. This amount of storage required would be the same regardless of the storage company you would use. If you would be able to provide some details such as your full name and store that you are storing with to info@supercheapstorage.com.au. We can work though your issues you have stated around charges, providing a ledger of charges is simple. For any damage that may have incurred whilst moving furniture this will be investigated further once we have your details. Again thank you for your review and we are really disappointed that you have had such a stressful experience.Super cheap representative, if you check that email address, you will find many emails from me. The location is in Melbourne. Many different names have been provided to me as the most senior person including [Names Removed]. I've been sent several versions of the ledger, which demonstrates interesting accounting practises not unlike the GST policy adopted (which is not lawful, I'm sure you would know). I am well aware of the amount of storage that was required, and the cubic metres involved. I advised the person providing the initial quote and queried his recommendations about capacity & truck size etc. I also was advised that the two pods were just your way of doing things but that I would not be double charged. Had I not been misled by this person, and had I known in advance of the extremely dodgy practises, the fact that you are not at all 'Supercheap', the fact that my furniture was going to be damaged without regard, the fact that you say GST is included in the original quote but continue to add an additional component for GST after contract formation, the fact that the fees have been raised significantly and allegedly to cover business investments in 'better service' but services that I was promised already exist when I was looking for appropriate storage options (e.g. CCTV!), and the fact that no one actually takes responsibility and provides a response to legitimate concerns, there is no way I'd have gone with your business. No way. You've made an attempt to reply here. I would too, out of embarrassment & because any thinking person reading the genuine reviews here, rather than those unverifiable platitudes, is rightly going to avoid your business. I wish I had. The resolution I am seeking has been emailed many times.The supercheap representative failed, yet again, to provide the ledger or any other details I have repeatedly requested. Interestingly enough, it did manage to find my contact details and issue a threatening letter. Amazing that this entity could manage to (ineffectually) draft a menacing letter and locate my contact details but STILL cannot provide a simple account and explanation for the overcharging. I do not believe these few rave reviews (without verification) on this page. It's not possible, based upon my experience. As a consumer, I'd recommend everyone looking for a reasonable storage service to avoid this place and find any other option.

Shonky operation that doesn't honour signed agreements

Have had to report to ACCC and Consumer Affairs after they broke a 12 month agreement and began charging whatever they wanted.

I signed up for a $90 unit fee with Supercheap Storage plus $27.27 for insurance. This was the deal negotiated in March 2015 with their sales rep to continue until February 2016. However, as early as July 2015, they increased this total fee to $143.90 then up to $160.40 in June 2016 without my consent or even notifying me.

The original agreement was to remain in place until February 2016 - I signed up to an agreed cost over an agreed period given the length of storage (over 12 months). That was part of the deal negotiated by their team in order to get my business.

After speaking with a representative today, they said the company had emailed me and has record of this however, they have made a typo in the email address saved on their file resulting in me never getting the emails. Also, they will not provide me with proof of the sent items.

There is a total of $335.80 in fees charged above the existing agreement which was breached only months after my signing.

Further, they refuse to refund the fees, saying it's not their policy to do so. Don't trust them, go elsewhere.

Shop LocationVIC, Melbourne Central
Hi Lauren, Thank you for taking the time to place a review. We are however very surprised with the content of your review. No Supercheap Storage facility has ever operated with 12 Month storage contracts on a month by month payment term. We would very much like to understand which store you had this experience with and the consultant that you negotiated these terms with. We can then look at remedying this situation If you would please be able to email your details to info@supercheapstorage.com.au, we can take the next steps. Looking forward to hearing from you.

I am very happy to recommend Supercheap Storage.. from the first contact they were friendly, helpful and obliging.

Matt and Fred arrived as promised with a ready smile and can do attitude. They carefully wrapped all the furniture in blankets and spent time in packing them into the pod in the best way to prevent movement and damage. Nothing was a problem and it was worth the money to avoid heavy lifting and truck hire.
Thanks guys

Thanks Jan!

Sensational customer service !!!

I am really impressed by the customer service provided by Josh and the whole team at Super Cheap Storage!
Josh is very professional and pleasant ! He arrived on time at my home and eagerly helped my sons lift a bigger item into my garage. Super nice !! Very happy!! Thank you!

Hey Thanks Mary - what and awesome review

Couldn't be happier!

We could not recommend Super Cheap Storage more highly. After making many enquiries, based on price and service offered, we chose Supercheap Storage and are glad we did. Supercheap Storage provide a very professional service at a much lower price than any of the other companies we approached. As promised for the day of pick up, Jason and Giuliano arrived at our house at the agreed time and loaded our items into their storage container onsite, taking great care not to damage anything. It was very comforting to watch all the goods being packed so well and to be able to see for myself where they will be stored until we are ready to take delivery of them in 6 months from now. Afterwards, Jason ran through the storage agreement with me and was happy to answer any questions. Both men were friendly, efficient and keen to please and we felt very comfortable with our decision to choose them. I and B, South Perth

Shop LocationWA, South Perth
Thanks Guys, this means a lot the South Perth team are amazing and this will mean a lot to them!

These guys are the best. Saving so much money with them.

Used to have my stuff at a Storage King in Brisbane. But it was costing me an arm and a leg. Heard about this new type of storage service and thought I would check it out. Got one box with them to test the waters. Picked the stuff up and packed the box in no time without any hassle. After the ease of moving the first box I decided to move over everything I had in storage to Super Cheap Storage. Best decision I have made all year. One of those things you kinda regret not doing sooner. Saving a lot more with these guys than the traditional storage facilities.

Shop LocationQLD, Brisbane North
Thank for your comments, we are glad that you have saved some money using us!