Supercheap Storage

Supercheap Storage (page 3 of 3)

NSW, QLD, SA, Adelaide, VIC and WA

See the Best Storage Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sensational customer service !!!

I am really impressed by the customer service provided by Josh and the whole team at Super Cheap Storage!
Josh is very professional and pleasant ! He arrived on time at my home and eagerly helped my sons lift a bigger item into my garage. Super nice !! Very happy!! Thank you!

Hey Thanks Mary - what and awesome review

I and B

I and BPerth, WA

Couldn't be happier!

Shop LocationWA, South Perth
Zofia W.Supercheap Storage

Thanks Guys, this means a lot the South Perth team are amazing and this will mean a lot to them!

These guys are the best. Saving so much money with them.

Used to have my stuff at a Storage King in Brisbane. But it was costing me an arm and a leg. Heard about this new type of storage service and thought I would check it out. Got one box with them to test the waters. Picked the stuff up and packed the box in no time without any hassle. After the ease of moving the first box I decided to move over everything I had in storage to Super Cheap Storage. Best decision I have made all year. One of those things you kinda regret not doing sooner. Saving a lot more with these guys than the traditional storage facilities.

Shop LocationQLD, Brisbane North
Zofia W.Supercheap Storage

Thank for your comments, we are glad that you have saved some money using us!

Laura

Laura

these guys are the pits

Shop LocationNSW, Sydney Northern Beaches

Hi Laura

This sounds just awful - It looks like you have been working with the store to get a resolution. Getting a full refund for a narrow driveway isn't bad!

Not to be trusted.

Jules
Jules

Well could you look into getting my deposit refunded now. It was the northgate office. I can provide more details and ring your office if you can give me a direct phone number.

Hi Jules

The stores are Franchised and although we can advise and conduct training to improve customer service, the store is perfectly within their rights to withhold the deposit if they see fit.

Will never use Supercheap Storage again

Shop LocationVIC, Melbourne Central

David Taylor

David TaylorPerth, WA

Stress removers ..

Supercheap storage and removals. Don't let the name give you the impression it's cut price poor service. These guys know how to pack lots of stuff into there seemingly small modules. Remarkable. So efficient and pleasant. They are customer focused. When I asked them to pick up more of my stuff from a storage facility... No problem. Extra storage module please ... No problem. Highly recommended. Excellent price.

Zofia W.Supercheap Storage

Thanks David - The Perth Teams are excellent!

Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No onus of responsibility Can't leave a bad review on their site

Shop LocationVIC, Melbourne Central