Superdealglobal.com

Superdealglobal.com

Super Deal Global Took care of me Well

The tech guy on the phone was great. I was quietly impressed by him as he made sure I finished my call happy. Super Deal Global Took care of me Well.

buying a new phone! - with expert help from Super Deal Global

buying a new phone - with expert help from Super Deal Global. Helpful and knowledgeable staff - listened to my (conflicting) requirements and patiently reached a solution. And then got it all working!

highly recommended 5*.

I spoke to a female staff today and was guided through the choices I have in mobile phones to make my decision, in less than 5 minutes... lovely customer service... highly recommended 5*. thanks again Super Deal Global.

Can't do better than that.

Ordered item on the 8th March with an indicated 1 to 3 days delivery. Item arrived on the 9th. Can't do better than that. The item is also exactly as described and at a sensible price.

Best choice ever!

Process time *****
After a few hours, the shipment was on the way with a trackable reference number.

Delivery *****
Best package I have ever seen.

Product I got *****
Exactly what I expected and described in their website.

Highly recommend this company

Got a google pixel 3, cheapest price I could find online. Was delivered free in 3 days. Excellent service, excellent product, excellent price. Highly recommend this company. Will go back for my future gadget needs.

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 3

Easy ordering

Easy ordering on their site. brilliant service. This company is a good place to get a hand set. It gives you a chance. If you keep up your payments your OK no problems

I highly recommend Super Deal Global to everyone

I have been with this company for around 2 years maybe more, never had any problems and now upgrading my phone for a 3rd time totally hassle free and a quick process.

Great experience

Great experience from order till receiving my new phone. Phone delivery was next day and I was kept informed about all the updates to the delivery. The deals are super and initially I was curious about that but I got what I ordered.

Great service!!

Quick and easy to do business with. a 2min call and the phone was on the way. Arrived before 12pm next day. Small issue with the protective case, but a quick call with CS team and a replacement is on its way. Great service!!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone X 64GB

far better than any of its competition

I found an amazing Google Pixel 3 deal on Super Deal Global. It seemed way too good to be true so I was skeptical but I risked it anyway! Turned out to be the best decision I’ve made in a long time - the deal was far better than any of the competition and was cheaper than all other well known stores!

Super Deal Global, big thumbs up.

Good price and good service, The only let down was from the courier. I don’t attribute this to Super Deal Global directly but they should consider other options. UPS didn’t deliver to my front door, but went to the rear of my property which has no access. Sent a picture saying no one available to sign. Called them within 5 minutes and was told the courier would return, which he didn’t. Super Deal Global, big thumbs up.... UPS big thumbs down.

The best place to shop for phones.

Decided to switch to a Samsung phone. The transition was a breeze and the phone is amazing! The best place to shop for phones. Have already recommended my friends and relatives to Super Deal Global.

Excellent service. Arrived really quick and perfect condition!

Got my new phone and loved it.
So much cheaper than Kogan or brick and mortar stores in Sydney, arrived really quick and perfect condition! Excellent service and very clear operator.

Excellent! Recommended.

I was very pleased with the quick response from yourselves from start to finish of my order. A great service. Quick delivery. Helpful, knowledgeable staff and prices reasonable. Excellent! Recommended.

Would definitely recommend.

After checking with other online stores, I decided to buy my phone with Superdealglobal.com. Fast and easy process all through the process. They kept me informed every step of the way. Speedy delivery and great, competitive deals. I would definitely recommend.

Will definitely recommend to other shoppers.

Excellent service. Very quick and satisfied with product. Ordered iPhone X. Love it. Got what I want. Prices were awesome. Will definitely recommend to other shoppers. Thank you very much.

Great experience 100% reccommend to anyone

Great prices and the only place I can find that does refurbished handsets. Great experience 100% reccomend to anyone looking to upgrade or for a new plan. I was upgrading my Galaxy S8 to the Galaxy Note9 and it was a seamless experience. Within a day I got the calls,texts and data.

fantastic site and I would recommend

This is the 2nd fitbit gear I've taken out through this website, their prices are excellent and their customer service cannot be faulted, but their "next day delivery" service did not work this time. It seems the courier delivered to the wrong address before delivered to us causing the delay. It is a fantastic site and I would recommend.

happy to recommend them to anyone. Great service.

I dealt directly with Elliott, who was super helpful and stuck to promises. This is the second time I’ve used Super Deal Global and I’d be happy to recommend them to anyone. Great service.