Listing monitored by Superdraft

• Rates and Fees
Yeedalong South project
Yeedalong South projectGreat Southern, WA

Designer

I have had great service right from the start, despite my own lack of availability at times. My appointed designer got 5 stars from me because I felt he went above & beyond to understand my quirky house & what my aims are.

Love my dream home

We choose superdraft because they were flexible in their approach allowing us to be confident we liked the design before proceeding further, which we couldn't find with any other services. They were very reasonable on price, our dream home is now nearing completion and we love what Livia through superdraft has created. We had ideas, but to see it all come together with her help has been amazing, her foresight for our large windows to take advantage of the views has really made the project.

Job Satisfaction

Tom
TomMURRUMBEENA

Professional and relabile

I engaged Superdraft for drafting services only as I have ready have the design. The project is completed on time and on budget. I am happy with the service in general.

Meldon Almeida
Meldon Almeida Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Could have done without it

Went ahead with Super draft as initial contact was told will assist from draft to getting builder quotes. I had no issues with the Draft part and this all went well because of the draft person himself being very professional with his service.
I have not had a single builder quote, apparently they are finding it hard to find builders for this job in this area. Finally opted for hi pages and got 4 builder's ready to quote.
Could have done without their service entirely as not that hard to find draft person. I opted for this service because of the whole service which was not completed.
Will not be using them again.

Superdraft No 1

Right from the start I felt confident that I was dealing with a very professional company. Whenever I needed to contact someone, it was quick and easy. When I was waiting for a response to emails, phone calls, etc. it was also very quickly responded to. Being the first time I needed this type of work done, Amanda was always reassuring and put me at ease. Very pleased with their service.

Admin O.Superdraft

Hi Wayne, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We are glad to hear your experience with us was quick and easy and that the Superdraft team and process helped with that. All the very best with your project.

Plans as requested

The drawings were as I requested. Site visit was appreciated to clear up any concerns. I felt like the process was a little drawn out but I guess these things just take time & we got there in the end. Thanks.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Mar, Thanks very much for providing your feedback.

Jess
JessSydney, NSW

Pleasure to work with

We stumbled on Superdraft via a google search and were so pleased we did. We found the process was managed well, the portal is great to go back on messages and see all of the document uploads. We also found using various suppliers recommended by Superdraft was an easy and efficient way of running the project. We have just kicked off the build and are very eager to see it all come to life.

RoyB
RoyBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt and Professional

This was a new experience to advise Superdraft of our wishes in extending our newly acquired house. They provided advise on the best ways to achieve our objectives and were both creative and practical working within budget together with an understanding of what we wanted to achieve. The outcome was a success and is now a great pride of ours.

Hi RoyB,
Thank you for your feedback, we are thrilled to hear you had a great experience with us and you achieved your desired results with your home extensions. We hope you enjoy your added space to your home.

Lmebo
LmeboGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Process can be confusing but skilled services was great

the drafting consultant was outstanding, great experience in the building industry and able to provide fantastic design ideas

Lots of people seemed to be involved such as project consultants and finance people- gets a little confusing

Awesome Service

Using Superdraft to plan our renovation was a breeze. The whole team was incredibly helpful and thorough.
the app is very easy to use with all the information you need at your fingertips.

Admin O.Superdraft

Hi Mitchell, We are very pleased to hear your project was a breeze, and glad the Superdraft process made it that way for you. Enjoy your new space.

Thomas Betts
Thomas BettsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only place to provide an upfront fixed fee and run through all requirements before paying!

The process with Superdraft was a little bit different at first being mostly online.

After speaking with one of their consultants, Steve, I felt more comfortable because he ran through additional people that may be required as well as providedd a detailed quote. The 3D Virtuals were a big highlight as well as the online site. Costs came in higher than a local sole trader but with more inclusions and clarity.

Will be recommending Superdraft.

Admin O.Superdraft

Hi Thomas, Thank you very much for your review. We are delighted to hear that you found our process easy and helpful and wish you all the best with your new space.

Macgregor
MacgregorSouth East Queensland, QLD

3D drawings

Probably the most disappointing experience I have had since starting a large renovation on a waterfront property. All talk and very very poor delivery we ended up canceling our project half way through due to the amateur draft
Do not recommend!!!

SaraG
SaraGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Completed in a timely manner

Easy to deal with and completed work in a timely manner and without any mistakes. The portal was simple to navigate also, and admin staff were available and polite. They got back to my requests for information quickly too.

The Superdraft Team Superdraft

Hi Sara, Thanks very much for providing your feedback. Great to hear the project coordination platform was easy to use and the process was quick, that's the aim! Enjoy your new dream space.

Ciara T
Ciara TSydney, NSW

Excellent Service and detail

I had a fabulous result from Superdraft and my contact Barbra. There were fast, efficient and their attention to detail was on point. Their communication was extremely helpful and each check point was marked off with full understanding of our next stages.
I would highly recommend them.

The Superdraft Team Superdraft

Hi Ciara, Thank you very much for this review - we are delighted to hear that communication was clear and you were aware of what stage was next, that's very important to us. We hope you enjoy your new space!!

Liz D.
Liz D.South East Queensland, QLD

Great experience!

My partner and I have used Superdraft to plan significant renovations to our house. The whole team has been incredibly helpful and responsive to all questions! I would recommend them to anyone looking at building or renovating their house :)

The Superdraft Team Superdraft

Hi Liz, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are so pleased you found the Superdraft process easy and helpful, we look forward to seeing photos of your completed renovation!

Read more reviews - page 2

Jo Jo
Jo Joasked

Hi,
Can we organise a site meeting to review design options?

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi JoJo yes we can arrange a site meeting, please contact the office directly on 1300 936740 to arrange this.

Livingdoll
Livingdollasked

How can I be sure that I won't have the same problems as the people above?
You say you guarantee approval! You say you give a quote for your fees!
So if you give a quote for my plans, and you draw my plans, do you guarantee approval?
Or if you do not get approval with the first plans you submit, do you then want more money to draw up more plans until you do get approval?
This sounds very odd to me.

Zenith Surveying
Zenith Surveying

Hi,

I think you should direct this question directly to superdraft as we only do work with them and have no input on the service they provide. I do know they are very approachable on any matter and the directors are very easy to deal with.

MelN
MelN

This advice may or may not come too late for you. Do not use Superdraft. Run while you can.
We got our DA through a local architect- not Superdtraft. Where we live, the local council is very difficult, so this decision was fruitful although long (3yr).
We then took our DA plan to Superdraft to draw up our Construction Plans. Why would you do that you ask?- 2 reasons 1. they advertise an inhouse engineer, 2. $$.
Some 5mths on. We are still waiting. For the first 3mth they basically 'babysat' the job, to then tell us their engineer could not do the job- we had to find our own! (yes- the no. 1 reason why we contracted them gone!). For the past 2mth, I've been riding them to get it done, whilst also managing an external engineer. If I didn't do this, I can safely say, we would be no further advanced......saying this, we may not be 'advanced' at all.

The calls that never get returned, the pats on the head. Just don't do it to yourself. This firm is a joke!.

GES
GES

Seriously, do not touch these cowboys with a ten foot barge pole. They clearly have no idea what they are doing, never get back to you, have all the excuses under the sun and even disparage other professionals.

Get an answer from our members and Superdraft representatives