• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees
DTS Legal

DTS LegalPerth, WA

Prompt, Precise, Professional

Highly recommend Suprdraft for prompt, precise and professional worksmanship and service. Ivan Hyluk. Always responsiveto any query and went the extra mile to ensure complete understanding during the whole process.

SMM24

SMM24South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Disappointing. DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!

Liana M.

Liana M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect draft person!

I am so happy with the process so far.. we have been allocated an amazing designer. I stumbled across your webpage and am very pleased with how easy it has all been. Thanks super draft!

Superdraft

We have used Superdraft including Claudiu Apetrei to do major renovations & it has been a dream!!! They are very quick to response to all calls/emails! cannot recommend them more highly!

Very professional and helpful

Meera was very helpful and happy to make adjustments with our plans as required. Communication was great. I certainly would recommend to anyone who needs some plans drawn up. cheers.

Jake R.Superdraft

Thanks Simon for your recommendation. It is good to hear you found communication to great & that Meera was very helpful & happy to make adjustments to your plans when required. I will pass this onto her. Thank you.

Kristy

KristySouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy

Superdraft was great for us, we had our ideas sketched out and needed assistance to get it drawn up correctly. When we met with Jay he provided some great ideas and was very easy to work with.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hello Kristy, we appreciate you taking the time to give Superdraft a 5-star review. I will ensure I pass your feedback onto Jay & the team. Have a wonderful day.

Tracy

TracySouth East Queensland, QLD

Superdraft

Great communication and understanding of my project from the second designer appointed to my project. First designer not so good. Sofie was fantastic with great attention to detail and options for my deck build; she was thorough and understood my brief perfectly. Superdraft;s overall communication is excellent.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Tracy, great to hear you have found Sofie to be fantastic with great attention to detail & also thorough in her designer services. Thank you for the review, have a great day.

Kathy

KathySydney, NSW

Great guidance on our outdoor room

Superdraft advice on design, height and on materials for use in our outdoor room was extremely valuable. The designer was very easy to work with and really communicative making the process as easy as it could be. I would recommend Superdraft for sure.

B Yang

B YangSouth East Queensland, QLD

Superdraft

I am very happy with the designer from Superdraft Merlin Hannikeri. To begin with there was a lack of communication particularly as I had difficulty navigating the ArchiX.
There was also a 10 day delay in her starting my project due to other projects she had to finish. I wasn’t told about this until after I had paid my deposit to Superdraft.
It has taken some time to get everything to the final approval stage however Merlin has been very helpful and she has come up with some good ideas & suggestions.
She was at all times very professional and polite. I would recommend her to anyone seeking a designer/ draftsperson.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hello Barbara, thank you for taking the time to leave a review & also for the constructive feedback. I will be sure to pass this onto the team.

Hayatullah G.

Hayatullah G.Perth, WA

If you want to build go with superdraft

I was looking for a good drafting company for ages to finish off my project luckily I found superdraft online and talked to the team, which was very helpful and one of the good thing is that you pay as you go according to your project process so if you want draftings go with superdraft

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Hayatullah, thank you for the 5-star review. I will pass this onto Ron & the team.

Im happy with the service

I was using superdraft for one of our previous projects and now also working with Soroosh M from Super draft is really nice and easy. Love the experience! Highly recommended to other

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Tom, it has been great working with you again & thank you for your recommendation.

Karen

KarenNortheast, VIC

Professional service, with knowledgeable and helpful staff

My draftsperson Amy O'Connor has been a wealth of knowledge, extremely helpful with nothing I request being an issue for her to resolve or explain to me. A fantastic professional, friendly staff base that go the extra mile for their customers. Sam Fathers has also been very helpful and obliged with any queries as to processes and what will be required to complete my project. I had never required a drafting service or project management company previous to this engagement, and have been extremely happy with the professional assistance and service I have been given.

I can't recommend Superdraft highly enough!!! If you need professional guidance and service with your next project, Superdraft are the company to engage :)

Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the work and quick response from the team at Superdraft, had a deadline and that was met. Highly recommend and will be using Superdraft again for future projects!

Jake R.Superdraft

Thank you Daniel, great to hear you are very happy with the work & the Superdraft team. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Very professional and thorough !

I worked with Superdraft on a Carport project. They went above and beyond with the council in trying to get my plan through and making adjustments along the way. They have a great platform for communication and at no point was I left in the dark. The designer assigned to me was always good in communicating progress almost every other day. They also completely heard my concerns and addressed them even though this was a small project for them.

Bee Sosa

Bee SosaSouth East Queensland, QLD

2nd storey renovation

We are really happy with the one stop shop for our project. From the project design to having builders quote on it for us. Everyone we have worked with has been knowledgeable & really helpful.
We also like the communication process with Superdraft. The fact that all correspondence is on their platform - designs, plans, emails etc. is very helpful.

Extension of house

Superdraft were easy to work with and my designer was helpful and professional. I’m happy with the level of service I received. I liked that they would source quotes for additional requirements for my permit.

Jake R.Superdraft

Extension and renovation of house

I have been very pleased to date with Superdraft. The architect/designer is very good and came up with some great ideas. The cost and quotes estimates I received were well on par with great support to get these. They have a very good cost estimator as well. I quite like their communications system that keeps everything in one place with relevant documents.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Alex, it is great to hear you have found our ArchiX platform great for communication & having access to relevant documents all in one place. This is great feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us.

Extension to my Retirement Home.

I searched high and low for a draughtsperson that I felt that I could trust.
Initially, I was a little sceptical and found the start of my project daunting, but after speaking to Mark, I was then referred to Kyle to transform my dream to reality. I am so pleased. Kyle is a good listener and was quick to understand what I wanted. He is calm, polite and has been professional throughout.
Superdraft... Great team work, so far.
Definitely recommend this company. .
Thank you Kyle.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hello Mary, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I will pass your comments on to Kyle & the Superdraft team. It is always good to receive feedback like this from our clients, thank you.

Kezz

Kezz

Great Service So Far!

I engaged Superdraft as we are building a deck in our backyard. It's a completely new thing for me and was all a bit overwhelming at first! The team at Superdraft have been wonderful at explaining each step (in terms I can understand!) and very patient. We're still working on the project (It's getting held up at our end), but so far we are really happy with the service.

Jake R.Superdraft

Thanks Kezz for taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to continuing to work with you on your project & bring it to life! Have a great day.

Easy!

Was looking for a draftsmen to get my owner builder renovation underway. I looked online a live chat came up straight away. I asked for a quote and I was contacted within 24 hours with a proposal. The online portal used made it super easy for communication and file sharing! Everything was super easy.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Leigh, it is great to hear you found the ArchiX platform to be super easy to use for communication & file sharing. This is great feedback, thank you.

Jo Jo

Jo Joasked

Hi,
Can we organise a site meeting to review design options?

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi JoJo yes we can arrange a site meeting, please contact the office directly on 1300 936740 to arrange this.

Livingdoll

Livingdollasked

How can I be sure that I won't have the same problems as the people above?
You say you guarantee approval! You say you give a quote for your fees!
So if you give a quote for my plans, and you draw my plans, do you guarantee approval?
Or if you do not get approval with the first plans you submit, do you then want more money to draw up more plans until you do get approval?
This sounds very odd to me.

Zenith Surveying
Zenith Surveying

Hi,

I think you should direct this question directly to superdraft as we only do work with them and have no input on the service they provide. I do know they are very approachable on any matter and the directors are very easy to deal with.

MelN
MelN

This advice may or may not come too late for you. Do not use Superdraft. Run while you can.
We got our DA through a local architect- not Superdtraft. Where we live, the local council is very difficult, so this decision was fruitful although long (3yr).
We then took our DA plan to Superdraft to draw up our Construction Plans. Why would you do that you ask?- 2 reasons 1. they advertise an inhouse engineer, 2. $$.
Some 5mths on. We are still waiting. For the first 3mth they basically 'babysat' the job, to then tell us their engineer could not do the job- we had to find our own! (yes- the no. 1 reason why we contracted them gone!). For the past 2mth, I've been riding them to get it done, whilst also managing an external engineer. If I didn't do this, I can safely say, we would be no further advanced......saying this, we may not be 'advanced' at all.

The calls that never get returned, the pats on the head. Just don't do it to yourself. This firm is a joke!.

GES
GES

Seriously, do not touch these cowboys with a ten foot barge pole. They clearly have no idea what they are doing, never get back to you, have all the excuses under the sun and even disparage other professionals.

Get an answer from our members and Superdraft representatives