Listing monitored by Superdraft

daksha
dakshaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This was very beautiful and done very well

Very happy with the service and support given to us

Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent design consulting

I worked with Roy Hodgson for design advice and the council planning approval process. Roy was very knowledgeable, a great communicator and very generous with his time. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Helpful service

Superdraft helped us with every process of our design and pre-build requirements. They sought all services needed and made it easy to find relevant documents with the helpful dashboard.
Unfortunately our specific architect that they assigned us was a poor communicator which made some steps come as a surprise, but superdraft themselves were transparent and easy to deal with.

Portmann Family
Portmann FamilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you!

Superdraft’s design consultant Francis and team are professional, caring and friendly. They listen to the clients vision and turn this into a design reality! We could practically see ourselves living in this dream home! Thank you once again!

Find out how Superdraft compares to other Digital Services

Good outcome but a clumsy process.

I got hooked up with a great draftsmen and engineer. Their work was first rate. They listened, designed, made changes and delivered. The superdraft back end was clumsy at all times. The portal was confusing and unhelpful so we reverted mostly to email. The superdraft invoicing process was unclear particularly with design changes, but we mucked through.

Pete
PeteHunter Region, NSW

Very helpful, very easy to understand no hidden costs happy customer

Laura R.SuperdraftSend a private message

Hi Pete, thank you for taking the time to give us a positive review and for sharing your experience with us. It is wonderful to read that you have been happy with the service, we will be sure to pass on your positive words, have a great day!

Great communication & timely turnaround

After requiring some ad hoc drafting at short notice, we found Superdraft to be very responsive and affordable. Toby was very clear and transparent about the services provided. Our designer, Fred was very efficient, professional and friendly. Would not hesitate to use in the future

Embracing the Future - Digital & Virtual Streamlines the Design Process

Initially concerned about virtual, yet the process is more effective and intuitive. Tracking progress, building a relationship with Viken proved to be beneficial over time. Iterations to avoid cost with Viken being open minded and responsive. The roadmap for the overall end to end process and what part Superdraft can assist with and what is separate and timely such as permit for council plans and building permit could be clearer. Pleased with the result.

Laura R.SuperdraftSend a private message

Do your homework extremely disappointed

Laura R.SuperdraftSend a private message

Hi Darren, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I understand you have since spoken with Luke and your project is continuing. I'm glad we have been able to resolve your concerns.

Find out how Superdraft compares to other Digital Services

Responsive and got the job done

I worked with designer Gary to get our extension plans drawn up for certification with the council. Gary was pretty responsive, we had a couple video calls to get the job done. No fuss, which I appreciated. The plans were appropriate for the certifier, no issues. Superdraft were helpful explaining the whole approvals process as this was our first time. The admin team were slightly irritating, there are a lot of them but none of them actually help.

LeonardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Promises but zero delivery

Paid Superdraft to design house but after for weeks no work being done except the standard templates created. Called them I was passed from one party to another. When I cancelled they promise refund which have not happened. Submitted consumer complain two week ago. Escalating now.

Andrew Edwards
Andrew EdwardsSydney, NSW

Terrible Service,Unacceptable Plans, Poor Communication!

JRO
JROGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

We worked with Saimon for our project and every step of the way was easy even when we ran into hiccups. Saimon was always available on the phone and came out to site several times, he was able to translate our vision easily. Would highly recommend!

Johnny
JohnnySydney, NSW

Project

We are happy that every step was quick and on time, communication is great with all the staff
Feedback from all the professionals was on time
Also assisting us with questions we had
Great work

Superdraft TeamSuperdraftSend a private message

Lyndell J
Lyndell JHunter Region, NSW

Wonderful Service

I contacted Superdraft to arrange for plans for a home office. They were very informative and friendly. Their online system is wonderful to use. The team are very friendly and helpful. Vic came to site to measure up and listened to everything we wanted. Nothing was an issues.

Superdraft TeamSuperdraftSend a private message

Rod P.
Rod P.asked

I got a email about
Order Number #530-3804-85122-255439 that I know I didn't make.

Laura R.SuperdraftSend a private message

Hi Rod that doesn’t look like an order number we use. If you would like to forward the email to support@superdraft.com.au we can review & confirm whether it is spam for you

Jo Jo
Jo Joasked

Hi,
Can we organise a site meeting to review design options?

Jake R.SuperdraftSend a private message

Hi JoJo yes we can arrange a site meeting, please contact the office directly on 1300 936740 to arrange this.

Livingdoll
Livingdollasked

How can I be sure that I won't have the same problems as the people above?
You say you guarantee approval! You say you give a quote for your fees!
So if you give a quote for my plans, and you draw my plans, do you guarantee approval?
Or if you do not get approval with the first plans you submit, do you then want more money to draw up more plans until you do get approval?
This sounds very odd to me.

Zenith Surveying
Zenith Surveying

Hi,

I think you should direct this question directly to superdraft as we only do work with them and have no input on the service they provide. I do know they are very approachable on any matter and the directors are very easy to deal with.

MelN
MelN
GES
GES

Seriously, do not touch these cowboys with a ten foot barge pole. They clearly have no idea what they are doing, never get back to you, have all the excuses under the sun and even disparage other professionals.

Get an answer from our members and Superdraft representatives