• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

warranty

warrantySydney, NSW

Close monitoring of progress and satisfaction

Superdafts' keeness to monitor progress and my level of satisfaction through the process is reassuring and a good sign hopefully of things to come where challenges might present in the project.

Jake R.Superdraft

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review with us. We love to hear from our clients and I will personally pass this positive feedback onto our team. Have a wonderful day.

At prelim stage

This far it has been a very positive experience with super draft from the initial call until now they have been quick to call /email had prelim drawings done and had follow up calls to make sure we were happy with everything thus far.Hoping this continues through out the rest of the project>

Jake R.Superdraft

Prompt drawings and great ideas

Engaged Superdraft to design a bathroom extension. The work was completed quickly and according to my requests. Great service over all would recommend them for your drafting and or design needs

Jake R.Superdraft

Thanks Paul for taking the time to leave a 5-star review and positive feedback about our team. It is a delight to hear you found our design & drafting services great overall. We look forward to working with you in the future.

William

WilliamSydney, NSW

Awesome service

Superdraft were very responsive and professional in dealing with my project. From beginning to end they always were honest and respectful through the process.Thank you Superdraft for your hard work.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi William, thank you for your review. I will pass this feedback onto Michelle & Tim. It is wonderful to hear that from beginning to end you enjoyed the process & working with the team. Thank you for letting us be apart of your project.

Justin

JustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great support and service options

We were looking for support with making our home design ideas into practical drawings ready for a Builder to quote on.
The Superdraft team was great and Leon was assigned to help us out with the design.

Leon was full of practical ideas to solve space issues and was very quick in drawing up and amending designs as things progressed. He even helped in sorting out a BAL matter where the “BAL” assessor didn’t know of or suggest this option.

We reviewed two other providers. One was well over double the cost of Superdraft’s services. The other didn’t yet seem to have a range of services or contacts that we were after.

Superdraft and particularly Leon were great in helping us with our home.

Rene and Justin

Jake R.Superdraft

Hello Justin & Rene, thank you for taking the time for leaving your feedback in regard to our services. I will pass your positive feedback onto Leon, Michelle & the Superdraft team. Thank you for letting us be apart of your project. Have a great day.

Superdraft keep you in the loop all the way

Superdraft have followed the progress of the project extremely well, and ensured all specific documents are obtained as well as overcoming any small road blocks. They have been a pleasure to work with and would certainly recommend their services.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Mark, thank you for your positive feedback about our team. It has been a pleasure working with you too and thank you for your recommendation.

K. Ridge

K. RidgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its a relief to know you are being looked after

I have to admit I was nervous about using Superdraft. I hadn't known anything about them and only became interested in a Facebook ad.
From the moment I contacted them, I have found them to be very professional and the customer service is exceptional.
To date, we have gotten to the drafting stage and I am so looking forward to seeing our project with SuperDraft in hand to complete our dream.
Thank you Superdraft!

Christopher E.

Christopher E.Southwest, VIC

Very Helpful with all of my needs and questions.

Both the draftsperson (Kevin) and engineer (Camilo) were very thorough and helpful throughout my whole project. They were great at providing me info to assist me along the way and ensuring everything was in place for me to have my building permit issued.

Jake R.Superdraft

Thanks Chris for your review. I will pass this onto Lisa, Kevin & Camilo. It is great to hear that you found the team to be thorough & helpful throughout your entire project.

Ned

NedSydney, NSW

Thoughtful people at Superdraft

I’m a first time renovator and have been working with the draftsman provided by Superdraft, Gilbert. Both Gilbert and the team at Superdraft have been prompt, thoughtful and innovative in designing a solution for my site and are pro active in making sure I’m happy with how things are progressing. A professional and credible team to work with.

Highly recommend Superdraft.

For a first time renovators, we have been blown away with how helpful, professional and friendly Superdraft have been. They've taken on board our ideas and budget and have shared their experience and expertise to our benefit. We're really happy to be working with them and highly recommend Superdraft!

Jake R.Superdraft

Hello Ken, it is great to hear that you have found the team to be helpful, professional & friendly. Thank you for your review & recommendation. I will pass your positive feedback onto Lisa, Yani the team.

Gina G.

Gina G.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Design Service

I engaged Superdraft for the design of my duplexes, Simon Lucas my designer listened to everything I said and delivered perfectly. There were only 1 or 2 minor tweaks but I was certainly excited and thrilled with the result. He had some great advice when I met him on site and nothing was a problem. Jeff the design consultant assigned to me was so helpful, he was in constant communication and always responded to my queries very quickly, the same day! So pleased I chose Superdraft for my project.

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So far so good!

Quick turnaround and great design!! Am very pleased with the work so far. Even ahead of schedule. Good attention to detail. Looking forward to the next stages. Great work keep it up!!

Consistent support

Had some hiccups with planning department and building department of my local council after submitting drawings for my backyard development. The team at Superdraft kept in contact throughout and offered advice and help all along the way.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Nivek, thank you for your feedback & for taking the time to leave a review. I will pass this onto our team.

Michael P.South East Queensland, QLD

Zero Support , NOT happy

I have left messages/messages for all of my so called Team in Superdraft and zero responses.
My project brief which was agreed was 3-4 weeks,it has been 8 weeks and finally done.

Now they have completed the drafting I am waiting days to get my drawings in the format which my structural engineer requires. Very simple task. to open my drawings and save them in AUTOCAD format.

Would I recommend them to anyone. NO.

Anita B

Anita BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great design and positive experience

We engaged Superdraft to create a concept design to extend and modernise an original 60s house. Ced and team did a great job meeting the design brief. They have created a very modern house which meets all design and local market requirements. This has been confirmed through positive feedback from local agents. The team has been extremely helpful and accommodating.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Anita, thank you for your 5 star review. It is great to hear that you found the team to be extremely helpful & accommodating & that you are happy with our services. I will pass this feedback onto Cedric, Michelle & the team.

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

Successful Outcome !!

Very satisfied with the service Superdraft provided. Superdraft took on my project when others would not. Designer, Jesus, was approachable, available & effective. Customer service from the entire team was great. My project outcome was a complete success. Big thanks to Jesus & the team.

Lesley

LesleySydney Surrounds, NSW

Cancel project

I had to cancel my project with Superdraft even so the team was very professional and helpful and the refund was not a problem Im happy to recommend them cheers

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Lesley, thank you for your review. I will pass this onto Laura & the team. We are sorry to hear that you had to cancel your project but we look forward to working with you in the future.

Sean

SeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seamless project management. Optimal design.

Thanks Corey and Superdraft team for design and managing my renovation project. I wasn't so optimistic at first as my tiny budget limit but you guys do listen and response so quickly. The job hasn't finished yet but I now have much more confidence with your help. Well done!

Jake R.Superdraft

Hello Sean, I will pass this feedback onto Lisa, Corey & the team. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review with us. Have a great day

Tash

TashSydney, NSW

Yes yes yes

This system of communicating really fitted in with our time poor lives. Everything virtual. Gilbert was a great draftsman. He took our plans virtual and we could interact and make changes on the spot in a quick video call. He responded quickly to our questions and provided valuable insight in DA requirements.

Jake R.Superdraft

Thank you Tash for your 5 star review. We love hearing from our clients and are delighted to hear you found Superdraft to fit so well, with valuable insight from the team. I will pass this onto Gilbert, Michelle & the team.

Glenn

GlennSydney Surrounds, NSW

The good and the bad

I have been very happy with Lisa but not with my draftsman as he took so long getting my plans sorted. Lisa was assisting me through the process through this difficult and frustrating time.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Glenn, thank you for your review & constructive feedback. I will pass this onto Lisa & the team.

Salam

Salamasked

hello everyone,

i want to ask about this company. i am an architect and recently was contacted to work with them. are those people honest, and if it profitable to work with them.

Jo Jo

Jo Joasked

Hi,
Can we organise a site meeting to review design options?

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi JoJo yes we can arrange a site meeting, please contact the office directly on 1300 936740 to arrange this.

Livingdoll

Livingdollasked

How can I be sure that I won't have the same problems as the people above?
You say you guarantee approval! You say you give a quote for your fees!
So if you give a quote for my plans, and you draw my plans, do you guarantee approval?
Or if you do not get approval with the first plans you submit, do you then want more money to draw up more plans until you do get approval?
This sounds very odd to me.

Zenith Surveying
Zenith Surveying

Hi,

I think you should direct this question directly to superdraft as we only do work with them and have no input on the service they provide. I do know they are very approachable on any matter and the directors are very easy to deal with.

MelN
MelN

This advice may or may not come too late for you. Do not use Superdraft. Run while you can.
We got our DA through a local architect- not Superdtraft. Where we live, the local council is very difficult, so this decision was fruitful although long (3yr).
We then took our DA plan to Superdraft to draw up our Construction Plans. Why would you do that you ask?- 2 reasons 1. they advertise an inhouse engineer, 2. $$.
Some 5mths on. We are still waiting. For the first 3mth they basically 'babysat' the job, to then tell us their engineer could not do the job- we had to find our own! (yes- the no. 1 reason why we contracted them gone!). For the past 2mth, I've been riding them to get it done, whilst also managing an external engineer. If I didn't do this, I can safely say, we would be no further advanced......saying this, we may not be 'advanced' at all.

The calls that never get returned, the pats on the head. Just don't do it to yourself. This firm is a joke!.

GES
GES

Seriously, do not touch these cowboys with a ten foot barge pole. They clearly have no idea what they are doing, never get back to you, have all the excuses under the sun and even disparage other professionals.

Get an answer from our members and Superdraft representatives