• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Couldn't fault

From start to finish we were well supported and guided through each step of the design process. James Foley was outstanding. Personable, professional, knowledgeable and always went above and beyond our expectations. Definitely recommending Superdraft to our friends and family.

The Superdraft Team Superdraft

Hi Sally, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are very pleased you enjoyed your experience and happy we could help you achieve your design outcome.

If you're after something quick and cost effective

Good if you need something cost effective and a simple drawing done but sometimes need more communication when it comes to more detail on plans. Helpful and friendly stuff though.

The Superdraft Team Superdraft

Hi Stella, Thanks a lot for providing your review and feedback. We are happy to receive this and take on board your comments for the future.

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sketch design service

Superdraft had a draftsman draw plans for a simple deck at the back of the house. Well produced plans. The online portal is simple to use and enables easy communication with all involved.

Cat B.

Cat B.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy, Simple and Cost effective

Had a great experience with the whole process with Superdraft. Very easy to communicate through easy process and everyone I interacted with was very helpful and prompt. Really enjoyed the whole process.

A1mechs

A1mechsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Did all that was required

Arranged everything in a timely manner, were quick to get it everything soughted from planning to inspection to the drafting, staff were all friendly and helpful. Will use again in future

Daniel

DanielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Council approval drawings

Excellent company to deal with , got the job done immediately as promised.
Easily contactable and always there to help no matter what day or time.
I highly recommend them and would definitely use again.

PBB

PBBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too easy!

The process was so well organized from start to finish with great communication and quick turnaround. Would use again and recommend to others. Wish I had have seen this site earlier.

Jessica Kelly

Jessica Kelly South East Queensland, QLD

Great service dealing with both Sofie and Dylan was a dream. Sofie had the most amazing ideas for our renovation. We are doing our renovation in stages and we will be using Superdraft to finish the rest of the stages.

MTCC

MTCCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy extension process

Superdraft provided a one-stop shop for our extension and renovation project. While the whole process took a year and a half to get the permit approved (due to us changing our thinking and also COVID-19 delays in Melbourne), the result is nothing short of amazing. Michelle in particular has been an absolute star, extremely dedicated and professional, she's arranged for various surveyor and builder quotes, coordinated the reference checks and costs, liaised with all parties and got things done.

Second story extension

Super draft has been very informative and professional throughout the design process. They have made the process easy and communicating with Emily has always been great. We have been very happy with the whole process so far.

Great

My partner and I interviewed and got quotes from aprox. 10 companies.
Toby's great phone manner, patience and willingness to go above and beyond initially lead us to an interview / initial paid on site design consultation with Daniel. We had also paid another company for the same thing prior and were underwhelmed with the results. That aside Daniel was amazing and offered ideas outside the box yet exactly what we were looking for. The paid onsite consultation was well worth it. We are now moving forward with Superdraft and designing our home.
Thanks for the great work so far. We do recommend.

Bianca

Bianca South East Queensland, QLD

Great to deal with

So far I’ve had a positive experience. Everyone has been helpful and friendly. I’m getting quick responses. They have describe the process so that I understand the steps. They are great to communicate with.

George Michael N.

George Michael N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very knowledgeable people

Eric was very creative and responsive and the team at super draft were easy to deal with and very organised. Very prompt and informative all across the board with everyone I dealt with

Mr Fonda Valakos

Mr Fonda ValakosSydney, NSW

Perfect service

Try SuperDraft
Their service is impeccable and their staff are very friendly and attentive.
I would not hesitate to recommend them to all my friends and family.
Try them for yourself and they will not let you down

KamalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bogus Company. Poor Standards. Not refunding payment made to them for a job they did not do.

I spoke with [name removed] at Superdraft ([Number Removed]) who was very helpful over the phone and assured me that they were fit for the job. We were building s medical centre in Melbourne and Superdraft sent their Architect /Draftsman to help us with the drawing. The draftsman told me the job was not possible in the property we identified. A few weeks later I received a letter from Superdraft saying that person was no longer with them but they werent going to refund the full amount of the deposit I gave them. They were taking $300 for no help provided. Then they stopped responding to my emails and calls. What a deplorable standard of service! Now I have to figure out how to get my full money refunded.

Jake R.Superdraft

Jena

JenaNorthern Region, NSW

Superb product and service

Superdraft produced amazing documentation and had acute attention to detail. Superdraft is a fabulous company that offers an exemplary service standard and I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs documentation and/or design.

Prompt and Professional

In the current construction market place when everyone is so busy it was great to have a professional and time effective approach to gaining documentation for building approvals. All the team were approachable and easy to work with.

Eileen D.

Eileen D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Building Plans made Easy

Working with Superdraft has made the consultation and having plans drawn up professionally for our rennovation easy and pain free. The communication of the consultants and independent contractors so far have been excellent. Prior to embarking on our rennovation I had dreaded this process, but have been pleasantly surprised by the ease of the project to date. Thank you Superdraft.

Excellent Service

The professionalism from Superdraft has been excellent. We are at the early stages in our partnership with Superdraft and would recommend their service highly to anyone who is considering them. We are very impressed!

Prompt and Professional

Very prompt service with our renovation designs. Everything came through exactly how we wanted it designed and we are very excited to continue working with superdraft on all our renovation plans.

Jo Jo

Jo Joasked

Hi,
Can we organise a site meeting to review design options?

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi JoJo yes we can arrange a site meeting, please contact the office directly on 1300 936740 to arrange this.

Livingdoll

Livingdollasked

How can I be sure that I won't have the same problems as the people above?
You say you guarantee approval! You say you give a quote for your fees!
So if you give a quote for my plans, and you draw my plans, do you guarantee approval?
Or if you do not get approval with the first plans you submit, do you then want more money to draw up more plans until you do get approval?
This sounds very odd to me.

Zenith Surveying
Zenith Surveying

Hi,

I think you should direct this question directly to superdraft as we only do work with them and have no input on the service they provide. I do know they are very approachable on any matter and the directors are very easy to deal with.

MelN
MelN

This advice may or may not come too late for you. Do not use Superdraft. Run while you can.
We got our DA through a local architect- not Superdtraft. Where we live, the local council is very difficult, so this decision was fruitful although long (3yr).
We then took our DA plan to Superdraft to draw up our Construction Plans. Why would you do that you ask?- 2 reasons 1. they advertise an inhouse engineer, 2. $$.
Some 5mths on. We are still waiting. For the first 3mth they basically 'babysat' the job, to then tell us their engineer could not do the job- we had to find our own! (yes- the no. 1 reason why we contracted them gone!). For the past 2mth, I've been riding them to get it done, whilst also managing an external engineer. If I didn't do this, I can safely say, we would be no further advanced......saying this, we may not be 'advanced' at all.

The calls that never get returned, the pats on the head. Just don't do it to yourself. This firm is a joke!.

GES
GES

Seriously, do not touch these cowboys with a ten foot barge pole. They clearly have no idea what they are doing, never get back to you, have all the excuses under the sun and even disparage other professionals.

Get an answer from our members and Superdraft representatives