Superdraft

Hands on approach

Their high touch model ensures you know what’s happening every step of the way. We’ve experienced a proactive service with further information only a phone call away. We’ve thoroughly enjoyed the experience so far.

Thank you Dale for your review. I will pass this onto James, Michelle & the team. We work hard as a team to ensure we communicate well with our clients and work proactively & efficiently to do a great job. Thanks again.

We are part way through our project with Superdraft and our experienced thus far has been great! Fast at responding, their dashboard is easy to use and the knowledge and help of their admin and architests are wonderful. Looking forward to moving along to get the end product.

Hi Tearna, thank you for taking the time to leave a review with us. It is so great to hear that you have found our team prompt to reply, knowledgeable & our dashboard user friendly. We look forward to continuing to work with you and see your project come to life. I will pass your review onto Michelle, Christopher & the team. Have a great day.

Easy, quick and quality work

Despite it being the Easter period Superdraft have been quick to get onto my project and provided great communication. Requirements were listened to and factored into the job quickly and without fuss. Really happy with the process so far.

Thanks Sean for this review. I will pass this feedback onto Lisa & the team. Great to hear that the team provided great communication & that you are happy with the process so far. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Good service

Superdraft has been good to deal with. A few hiccups but overall good. I highly recommend you ask for Soroosh as your architect, he is the reason for the great review.

Hi Nate, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review for Soroosh. I will pass this onto him. Have a great day.

Great service - prompt and professional

The drafting process was straightforward with clear and concise dialogue at all times.

The team were open and friendly - I would definitely recommend this service to anyone in the future.

Many thanks!

Hi Mat, many thanks for your review. We always love to hear feedback from our clients. It is great to hear you found the drafting process with us straightforward, clear & concise. I will pass this onto our team. Thanks again.

Fantastic Service and super convenient!

Superdraft is a great online/in person service and gets the mix between the two right. Their staff are very professional and were easy to deal with throughout the whole process. This is how 21st century businesses should be functioning, with effective management between centralised and decentralised employees.

Hello Alex, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with us at Superdraft. I will pass this onto Michelle & our great team.

Carport and Courtyard Roof

Jeff Sheldon and Leon Burton from the Superdraft team provided a very professional service and gave me excellent advice on my projects. Leon Burton was very knowledgeable and patiently explained a number of design ideas for me to consider.

Thanks Clive for your great review I have passed this feedback on to the team. It is wonderful to hear our team was professional, patient & knowledgeable. Thank you.

Fabulous for a novice renovator like me!

Our building designer at Superdraft has ensured the plans he created for our house extension meet our brief and we are happy with the suggestions he has made along the way. He has been patient with our lack of knowledge surrounding renovating and over the past 7 months that we have been working with him he has informed us well of the process.

Hi Kayleen, thank you for your feedback. I will pass this onto Michelle, Neil & the team.

Amazing speed and service!

Superdraft were simply amazing! My initial request was responded to within hours and I had a quote for service by the end of the day!

Once I accepted the service had been outstanding, the allocation of a draftsperson and organisation of the team at Superdraft as been world class!

Hi Michael, Lisa & the team will love to hear this great feedback. We always aim to match our clients with a designer best suited to their project. It is wonderful to hear that you are so happy with our service. Thank for leaving a review with us.

Professional service

Everyone i have interacted so far have been professional, clear in communication and setting expectations. Designer visited premesis as committed, understood our requirements and considered our expectations before drafting plans.

Very happy with service ....definitely recommend superdrafts anytime!!

Hello Santhosh, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear that the team was professional & clear in all communication. I will pass on this feedback to Laurie, Lisa & the team. Have a great day.

Great Service

We needed a retrospective permit for our verandah & deck. Super draft are very professional & efficient in the processes that need to be addressed in order to submit plans to council.

Hi Kellie, thanks so much for sharing your great experience with Superdraft & your project with us. I will personally pass onto Lisa, Lee & the team your feedback. Thank you.

POORLY RUN COMPANY

Dis-organised and poorly run by directors, would not recommend this company to anyone looking at renovating or building. Their business model will see you kicked to the kerb once they have your money, avoid.

Hi Anonymous, thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately you have not left any details for us to contact you regarding this so we are not able to find your project in our system to review what has happened to prompt this review. If you can please contact us to discuss it would be greatly appreciated as we value all feedback, good and bad. We would like the opportunity to follow this up for you and ensure you are receiving our full attention to this matter. We can be contacted on 1300 936 740. Thank you for taking the time to raise your concerns.

Superdraft was an easy choice for us

The professionalism of the team, their full understand of the process and answering all of our questions has made the design process fun and stress fee so far! We are very pleased with Superdraft.

Hello Jess, it is so great to hear that you found the team to be professional & helpful. Here at Superdraft we always work to ensure clients are our priority. To hear that the process with us so far has been fun & stress free is such positive feedback. I will ensure I pass this onto Astra, Laura & the team. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review with us.

A quick and easy turn around.

We needed some extra plans drawn up quickly to go with a DA we submitted to council. I made an online enquiry and I received a follow up call within the hours. The plans were ready for me to submit to council within 2 weeks which included many emails, phone calls and a site visit. We are so happy with superdraft and would highly recommend them.

Hi Kylie, thank you for your feedback. It is great to hear you are happy with your project with us. I will pass this review onto Dwight, Laura & the team. Thank you.

Great Easy Service

Working with Superdraft to get my outdoor decking built has made what otherwise would be a headache a complete breeze! So much easier just having one company dealing with all the ins and outs and telling which hoop is the next to jump through instead of trying to work it out for yourself, because lets be honest getting council approval for renovations can be an absolute nightmare! Would definitely recommend!

Hello Felicity, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. It is always good to hear such great feedback & that your project with us has been a complete breeze. I will pass this onto Lisa, Laurie and the team. We look forward to working with you in the future. Have a great day.

Good service

The designer was cooperative and gave us fruitful suggestions, the designer spent enough time with us, His advice was taking in consideration our views and options that limit the expenses.

Hi Thair & Amal, thanks so much for your review. We will pass this feedback onto Paul & the team working directly on your plans. Have a great day.

Great experience

Superdraft have been very easy to work. They walked us through the process and guided us the whole way. The staff have been very professional who are dedicated to the job.

Hello Stefanie, thank you so much for your review! We will pass this onto Ruth, Laura & the team working on your project, it is always great to know this feedback about our incredible team.

Well versed professional service

As this was our 1st renovation we were a little hesitant but Superdraft stepped us through the process with speed and efficiency. Our designer was very accommodating & understood our brief fully.

Thanks Chris for your great review I have passed this feedback on to Dwight, Laura and the team.

Great experience

My building designer has been very accommodating and patient with us during around design phase,
He is very knowledgeable and has had some excellent ideas for improving the feel and layout of our build.
Each time a change was required or suggested he was very prompt and provided updated drawings the same day or early the following day.

Hi Nick, great to hear this feedback in regards to your experience with us. I will pass this onto Nav! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about Superdraft. Have a great day.

As easy and efficient as you'd want and/or expect!

During a time where the construction business is in full swing, and companies are happy to cherry-pick what jobs they want or can be bothered with, getting someone out to even quote a job can be frustrating, let alone move forward with the job.
Not so with Superdraft - they were in touch with me very quickly after the initial contact, were constantly touching base through the entire process to either keep us in the loop with progress or check to make sure everything was okay on our end. Every point of contact we had, from initial phone call to on-site consultation and everything were polite, courteous, friendly and EFFICIENT! When you have a lot of work to get on with, I can't stress enough ow much of a blessing that is.
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone - a great team!

Hi Kyle, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your project with Superdraft. We work hard to ensure we as a team communicate well with our clients and work efficiently to do a great job. I will pass this feedback onto Laura, Simon & the team. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Hi, Can we organise a site meeting to review design options?
Hi JoJo yes we can arrange a site meeting, please contact the office directly on 1300 936740 to arrange this.

How can I be sure that I won't have the same problems as the people above? You say you guarantee approval! You say you give a quote for your fees! So if you give a quote for my plans, and you draw my plans, do you guarantee approval? Or if you do not get approval with the first plans you submit, do you then want more money to draw up more plans until you do get approval? This sounds very odd to me.
Hi, I think you should direct this question directly to superdraft as we only do work with them and have no input on the service they provide. I do know they are very approachable on any matter and the directors are very easy to deal with.This advice may or may not come too late for you. Do not use Superdraft. Run while you can. We got our DA through a local architect- not Superdtraft. Where we live, the local council is very difficult, so this decision was fruitful although long (3yr). We then took our DA plan to Superdraft to draw up our Construction Plans. Why would you do that you ask?- 2 reasons 1. they advertise an inhouse engineer, 2. $$. Some 5mths on. We are still waiting. For the first 3mth they basically 'babysat' the job, to then tell us their engineer could not do the job- we had to find our own! (yes- the no. 1 reason why we contracted them gone!). For the past 2mth, I've been riding them to get it done, whilst also managing an external engineer. If I didn't do this, I can safely say, we would be no further advanced......saying this, we may not be 'advanced' at all. The calls that never get returned, the pats on the head. Just don't do it to yourself. This firm is a joke!.Seriously, do not touch these cowboys with a ten foot barge pole. They clearly have no idea what they are doing, never get back to you, have all the excuses under the sun and even disparage other professionals.

Similar listings