• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
L Lelei

L LeleiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I always use Superdraft to get council approvals

For council approval projects I can count on Superdraft to direct me to the right people to get the job done.

Their team are experienced and knowledgeable in this area.

I have used Superdraft in the past and I will use them again for future projects

Jake R.Superdraft

Loanne, we are thrilled to read that you have found the team to be experienced and knowledgeable. We look forward to continuing to work with you again in the future. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

brendon elari

brendon elariPerth, WA

Very quick and easy

Great communication.
Accurate pricing.
Out plans were completed very quickly and without the designers help we would never have thought of the design we will soon call our home. 5 stars for sure!

Jake R.Superdraft

Thank you Brendon for your feedback & review. I will ensure I pass on your feedback to Michael & the team. Have a great day.

Retrospecive drawings for a deck

We required drafting documentation required to obtain approval for our deck.
Our experience to date with Superdraft has been fast and efficient with the added pleasure of dealing with genuinely nice people.

Anthea

AntheaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

Our experience so far with Superdraft, including Sam, Michael and Michelle has been amazing. Everything has been done for us, I have barely had to lift a finger and the service has been very prompt and efficient. Hopefully all will continue this smoothly with council moving forward.

Jake R.Superdraft

Thank you Anthea for such a positive review. It is great to hear you have found the team to be very prompt, efficient & smooth. Thank you for your feedback I will ensure I pass this onto the team.

Christopher T.

Christopher T.South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly, prompt, and efficient service

Our experience with Superdraft thus far has been execptional. From our initial engagement to our consultation with the architect, and then the subsequent engagement of surveyors and town planners - everything was seamless and made very easy for us.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hello Christopher, thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review. We have enjoyed working with you thus far and look forward to bringing your project to life. I will pass this feedback onto Michelle, Kalpa & the team. Have a wonderful day.

Great customer service!

Superdraft was very helpful and ensured the service met our needs. They were in constant contact with us and responded to emails in a very short time frame. The integrated service was extremely helpful, including how the service includes organising the local consultants.

Jake R.Superdraft

Thank you Ash for your 5-star review! It is great to hear you found the team to be very helpful & met all your needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Emma

EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Captured my vision perfectly!

excellent service, great plans, really captured my vision! Kalpa attended my property a couple of times and spent a lot of time talking through my ideas with me. I'm excited to get started.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Emma, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. It is great feedback to hear you found our services to be excellent & that you are excited to get started. We look forward to working with you & bringing your project to life.

Doug mcneill

Doug mcneillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Edson Butron Architect

Edson was easy to work with in designing our office/poolroom extension, he listens to your ideas and makes suggestions that improve what you may've have in mind. He is very professional with an easy rapport, very approachable. I would be happy to recommend him to others that where considering similar projects.

Scott

ScottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Called super draft for a quote, and a rough price guide, the guy I spoke to asked me a few questions and got back to me with a formal quote within 20 minutes. Within days I had somebody come round to my house to measure up and draw my plans for my garage conversation! Very cost friendly and very quick and gettin on with the task! Would recommend!

Jake R.Superdraft

Thanks Scott for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is always great to hear from our clients & the feedback they have. Thank you for your recommendation & we look forward to working with you in the future!

Great start

Very good start with Architect Diego , who listen to our requirements and adjust our plan professionally, also informing us shire requirements and other information relation to this. So thanks Diego for good start ....

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Dulip, thank you for your review & the positive feedback about our great team! I will pass this onto Diego & the Superdraft team. Have a great day.

Wayne

WayneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic customer experience

The team at Superdraft have been excellent from day one in helping us in building an extension to our current home. Jess our architect has listened to our brief and delivered a vision of our future extension and is currently guiding us along the journey as we navigate the maze of plans, reports, council approval and building quotes. The support of the team up to now has been fantastic.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hello Wayne, it is great to hear you have found our services to be excellent from one day & also being happy with our team member Jess. We look forward to continuing to work with you on your project & future projects to come. Thank you.

William T.

William T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and communication

Very knowledgeable draftsman with some great ideas. Very happy with the process so far and the prompt correspondence. The portal is very transparent and user friendly. Certainly enjoying the process.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi William, I will be sure to pass this onto Tim, Michelle & the team. It is great to hear you are happy with our services & enjoying the process. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience so far, we really appreciate it.

Troyza

TroyzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and Efficient system.

I have been thoroughly impressed with all aspects of the Superdraft experience. From the initial contact, to design and also arranging external contractors, all has been flawless. Highly recommend them to anyone thinking of giving them a try.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hello Troy, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about our services & your Superdraft experience. This is wonderful feedback to receive. I will pass this onto Michelle & the team.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and efficient turnaround

Requested Superdraft finish a design project for us. The whole process with Superdraft was very professional. Our designer, Stella, understood the brief, was very easy to deal with and accommodated us with a quick turnaround. We were very happy with our dealings with Stella and will definitely use this service again. Michelle

Jake R.Superdraft

Moderate service, constant following up. Errors in plans and certifications requiring a lot of additional work.

Requested SuperDraft complete some plans for a kitchen renovation. Architect was pleasant, a little green. Plans were a little light on, but approximately to spec. Required A LOT of follow-up with the architect and the firm. Pricing structure was not well explained or broken down. Client Services Officer had something like 100+ clients to support. Requested Superdraft complete a BASIX certification. Process was appalling, riddled with errors, required me to go to the NSW Planning site to dispute their findings. Refused to reduce fee when I pointed out the errors and the amount of my time they had wasted with failing to document the site correctly.

Inner West Reno
Inner West Reno

Shane

ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, practical advice and supportive

Great service, amazing systems and support. A professional, well-informed and friendly team, who offer practical advice and give clients the time and support to make the right decisions on the

Richard M.

Richard M.Hobart, TAS

Good service fast and efficient

Superdraft doing design plans for extension for me. Great customer service, fast turnaround and knowledgeable. Gave great advise on what to do and how to get planning. Can’t wait for it to be built now.

Jake R.Superdraft

Thank you Richard for the review. It is great to read that you have enjoyed the experience & found our team to have great customer service & knowledge. I will pass this feedback onto the team. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Fantastic company

Could not be happier with the service to date, from my initial phone conversation the service provided has been friendly, informative, and very professional, my first meeting with my designer was a fantastic experience, we were both on the same page which made the process run seamlessly, if my experience so far is anything to go by I am absolutely sure that the rest of the project will run just as smoothly, can't recommend Superdraft enough, keep up the good work guys. Cheers Mark

Jake R.Superdraft

Hello Mark, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review with us. It is wonderful to great you are really happy with the service so far & have found the team to be friendly, informative & professional.

Chris L.

Chris L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome Company to work with!!

We thought our plans to convert our Garage to Living Studio, would be to simple for any professional company. However, Darius, our drafter has been super professional and easy to work with. He probably does big project, and I thought he wouldn't take our job too seriously. But I was completely wrong. He did a great job and cared for our little project. The follow-up system from Superdraft has been consistent and replies to my email within 24 hours. Would definitely recommend this company for any plans you have.

Jake R.Superdraft

Thank you Chris for the 5-star review. I will ensure I pass this wonderful feedback onto Darius and the team. Thank you, have a great day.

Anita B

Anita BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic job and great support

Jake R.Superdraft

Thank you Anita for sharing your experience with us. It is great to hear you love the new design! Thank you for also passing on your positive feedback about Peter. I will pass that onto him. Have a wonderful day.

Salam

Salamasked

hello everyone,

i want to ask about this company. i am an architect and recently was contacted to work with them. are those people honest, and if it profitable to work with them.

Jo Jo

Jo Joasked

Hi,
Can we organise a site meeting to review design options?

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi JoJo yes we can arrange a site meeting, please contact the office directly on 1300 936740 to arrange this.

Livingdoll

Livingdollasked

How can I be sure that I won't have the same problems as the people above?
You say you guarantee approval! You say you give a quote for your fees!
So if you give a quote for my plans, and you draw my plans, do you guarantee approval?
Or if you do not get approval with the first plans you submit, do you then want more money to draw up more plans until you do get approval?
This sounds very odd to me.

Zenith Surveying
Zenith Surveying

Hi,

I think you should direct this question directly to superdraft as we only do work with them and have no input on the service they provide. I do know they are very approachable on any matter and the directors are very easy to deal with.

MelN
MelN

This advice may or may not come too late for you. Do not use Superdraft. Run while you can.
We got our DA through a local architect- not Superdtraft. Where we live, the local council is very difficult, so this decision was fruitful although long (3yr).
We then took our DA plan to Superdraft to draw up our Construction Plans. Why would you do that you ask?- 2 reasons 1. they advertise an inhouse engineer, 2. $$.
Some 5mths on. We are still waiting. For the first 3mth they basically 'babysat' the job, to then tell us their engineer could not do the job- we had to find our own! (yes- the no. 1 reason why we contracted them gone!). For the past 2mth, I've been riding them to get it done, whilst also managing an external engineer. If I didn't do this, I can safely say, we would be no further advanced......saying this, we may not be 'advanced' at all.

The calls that never get returned, the pats on the head. Just don't do it to yourself. This firm is a joke!.

GES
GES

Seriously, do not touch these cowboys with a ten foot barge pole. They clearly have no idea what they are doing, never get back to you, have all the excuses under the sun and even disparage other professionals.

Get an answer from our members and Superdraft representatives