Treb

TrebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Attention to detail, response time and customer service all impeccable

I didn't realise when I first started chatting to Sam, who was very helpful, knowledgeable and patient with me (first time doing something like this) that this was just one of my soon-to-be-assigned team at Superdraft; I was impressed with how well-organised Superdraft was, and how well looked-after we were as clients. It was clearly the right choice (I had contacted several others to get quotes for the job): the team at Superdraft were knowledgeable, efficient and had all the connections I needed to see my project from start to finish.

Tim Malane

Tim MalaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant customer service

Brilliant customer service, I've been lucky enough to be dealing with Jeff at SuperDraft, his professionalism and attention to detail have been first class.
Very accomodating to our needs!
Thanks SuperDraft, we appreciate all your help!

Bin

BinSydney, NSW

Quick response, reasonable price, nice staff

I was looking for a drafter to create architectural plans for my simple renovation, and my friend recommended Superdraft to me. I got quick response when I contacted them online. They asked what I needed and gave me a reasonable quote. Once I accepted the quote and paid the deposit, a designer contacted me immediately and came to my home for measurements in the same day. The designer is nice, he completed the drawings in a few days and helped me for other additional request for my application. The overall experience with Superdraft was awesome.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hello Bin, thank you for your review. It is good to hear that your overall experience with Superdraft was awesome. I will pass on your feedback to Dylan, Michelle and the team. Have a wonderful day.

Aravind S.

Aravind S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sketch design for a garage extension

Superdraft have been very approachable. We were not satisfied with the designer who showed up intially. When I spoke to Toby about this, he immediately assigned a new designer, no questions asked.

Nick the new designer was very knowledgeable, confident and answered all our questions patiently.

Great customer service overall, will definitely work with them in the future.

Jake R.Superdraft

Great job very pleased with work

We chose Superdraft because we live in a remote community and needed a draftsperson. We have been very happy with the work completed and the assistance with the other professionals.

Professional and friendly service

I would like to express my sincere thank you to Superdraft team and personally to Chris. We have a few tricky situations with the project, but Chris was always helpful and continue to be the source of knowledge to our needs. His quiet and confident manners is an asset in a stressful situations.

Outstanding

Great team to deal with, very forthcoming with information and helping you out from start to finish
Highly recommend!
I will be using Superdraft and passing them onto others to use.

Happy customer

Jake R.Superdraft

Hello happy customer, thank you for your review. It is always great to hear from our clients. To hear that you found our team helpful from start to finish and that you are happy with our services is great positive feedback to receive. Thank you.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Success

Terri P.South East Queensland, QLD

Appalling

This review would take up way to much of my energy and Superdraftt is simply not worth it.
my partner and i where promised so much and we sacked Superdraft on the 11th of July 2019.well today we made the 5th phone call demanding our money back that was supposed to go back into our account can you believe it 30 days later.
Well the banks don't even hold money for this long its hilarious.
I have a company and if clients are owed money it goes straight back in their accounts immediately.
this company is pathetic.

Rod

RodPerth, WA

Final outcome worth the wait

Mr Davidson

Mr DavidsonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great job

I have found the team at Superdraft professional and easy to work with. Simon Lucas takes pride in his work and also took the time to help create my vision, making changes at short notice to create the desired outcome. He has been great to work with.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Trae, it is wonderful to hear that our team has been great to work with & helped in creating your vision & bringing it to life. I will pass your positive review onto Michelle, Simon & the team. Thank you, have a great day.

Risa

RisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Taking the hassle out of the process

The process is consolidated with a central point of communication making the whole process hassle free and easier. I would recommend superdraft to friends. Very professional and knowledgeable. Thanks for your support

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Risa, thank you for taking the time to leave a review with us. I will pass this onto Lisa, Hakki & the team. It is always great to hear that our team are professional & knowledgeable. Thank you for your recommendation too.

Steve Peberdy

Steve PeberdyPerth, WA

Terrible company to request work with

We offered Superdraft Perth an opportunity to amend our original extension designs completed by them several years ago. After months of contacting them we have recieved nothing to date. Absolutely useless.

Josh S.

Josh S.South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with Superdraft

I have recently used Superdraft for a small extension for a client of mine. I found them very helpful and efficient. Meetings were set up and plans were finished promptly and they helped to get quotes for engineering and building approvals. I will definitely be using them again.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Josh, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback with us. I will pass this onto Lisa, Cedric & the team. It is so great to hear you found our team to be helpful & efficient & we look forward to working with you in the future.

markGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sloooow,simple designs just too hard

6 months and could not draw what i wanted,even after i gave you the pictures of exactly what i was after.The structures were kits,a shed and studio,but this was too h aard it seems

Marshall

MarshallGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional, efficient service

Nicholas was extremely professional and efficient. He made some very practical suggestions to make our project easy and able to be completed with a minimum of fuss and within our budget.

Tony and Kristi

Tony and KristiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and thorough

Pleased to say Simon our designer was extremely professional and nursed us through the process of realising our vision for our home addition. A little back and fourth with revisions which he was more than helpful with made this undertaking easier than we expected. Glad we chose them

Jake R.Superdraft

Hello Tony & Kristi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I will pass this onto Simon, Lisa & the team. It is great to hear our team has been extremely professional and helpful. Thank you for choosing us to help with your project.

Transparent and thorough.

While we are still in the early design stage of our development, our experience so far has been excellent. As we are incorporating a commercial as well as residential aspect this project could be quite overwhelming to us. However Rosario and his team has broken it down in layman terms and painted a clear picture for our understanding. We are now proceeding with confidence and assurance of all elements to our project. Feeling excited to watch it all unfold.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Lisa, it is great to hear your experience with us has been excellent & you are happy with the service so far that Rosario, Lisa, Sam & the team have provided. We look forward to continuing to work with you and bring your project to life.

Paul Madshaw

Paul MadshawSouth East Queensland, QLD

Project managing made easy.

The Superdraft team have made our renovations a simple and straight forward process. We were delighted with the design by Matt, any alterations were a simple matter to change. Throughout our project the Superdraft team has kept it moving forward and organised all the consultants and trades needed. We will be using Superdraft again for our next project.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Paul & Laura, thank you for your review. I will pass this feedback onto Michelle, Matthew & the team. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you.

RoyB

RoyBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Rare Experience

Jo Jo

Jo Joasked

Hi,
Can we organise a site meeting to review design options?

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi JoJo yes we can arrange a site meeting, please contact the office directly on 1300 936740 to arrange this.

Livingdoll

Livingdollasked

How can I be sure that I won't have the same problems as the people above?
You say you guarantee approval! You say you give a quote for your fees!
So if you give a quote for my plans, and you draw my plans, do you guarantee approval?
Or if you do not get approval with the first plans you submit, do you then want more money to draw up more plans until you do get approval?
This sounds very odd to me.

Zenith Surveying
Zenith Surveying

Hi,

I think you should direct this question directly to superdraft as we only do work with them and have no input on the service they provide. I do know they are very approachable on any matter and the directors are very easy to deal with.

MelN
MelN

This advice may or may not come too late for you. Do not use Superdraft. Run while you can.
We got our DA through a local architect- not Superdtraft. Where we live, the local council is very difficult, so this decision was fruitful although long (3yr).
We then took our DA plan to Superdraft to draw up our Construction Plans. Why would you do that you ask?- 2 reasons 1. they advertise an inhouse engineer, 2. $$.
Some 5mths on. We are still waiting. For the first 3mth they basically 'babysat' the job, to then tell us their engineer could not do the job- we had to find our own! (yes- the no. 1 reason why we contracted them gone!). For the past 2mth, I've been riding them to get it done, whilst also managing an external engineer. If I didn't do this, I can safely say, we would be no further advanced......saying this, we may not be 'advanced' at all.

The calls that never get returned, the pats on the head. Just don't do it to yourself. This firm is a joke!.

GES
GES

Seriously, do not touch these cowboys with a ten foot barge pole. They clearly have no idea what they are doing, never get back to you, have all the excuses under the sun and even disparage other professionals.

Get an answer from our members and Superdraft representatives

CategoryHome Renovators