Superdraft

Superdraft (page 2 of 13)

Chris Ross

Chris RossSouth East Queensland, QLD

Removing the nightmare of renovating!

It was a pleasure to meet and work with Hina Panchal for the finalisation of drawings for my one bedroom renovation. This will be my last renovation and my first time working with professionals! Thank you for your services Superdraft .. truly a one stop shop for renovators.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Chris, it is wonderful to hear that you have found our one-stop-shop so helpful with your one-bedroom renovation. Thank you for choosing Superdraft to work with on this project. I will pass this feedback onto Hina, Michelle & the team.

Chloe

ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such a perfect team, it’s been lovely to deal with the team member, specially Sam, he’s patient, nice and professional.

The progress is so efficient. It surprised me. The team is very reliable and really helping. I can’t wait to get this done. I’m looking forward to the results. Hope it looks good

Job Satisfaction

craig f.

craig f.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Starting my renovation process

So far have been very impressed with superdraft. I had Daniel come and visit me to start the process of my house renovation. He was so helpful and knowledgeable. I feel Like together we talked through exactly what I wanted to make the dream a reality. I look forward to seeing what he has come back with.

Job Satisfaction

Fantastic customer service

We are at the beginning of our journey with Superdraft, but so far from sales, customer support to design we have been very well looked after. Superdraft took the time to understand not only the 'what' of our project, but also the 'why'. We have been brainstorming and doing our own research for a while, and the Senior Designer of our project is very respectful of that even though he is the expert in the room. We are very pleased with the experience so far.

Jim

JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and communication.

We dealt with Skye, Jeff and Michelle who were all a pleasure to deal with. We would definitely be engaging Superdraft in the future for the additional work we intend completing.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hello Jim, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I will pass this onto Michelle, Skye, Jeff & the team. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Easy to Deal With

I found the whole superdraft team very easy to deal with and there were no hassles with communication. The online system makes contact and viewing concepts really easy in addition to contacting each department with any questions.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi David, I will pass this onto Lisa & the team. It is great to hear you have found the communication to be hassle-free. The ArchiX platform was created with our clients in mind and it is so great to hear that you found it helpful to the process.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A pleasure to deal with

Superdraft have been great from the outset. Tania designed our deck and veranda and nothing has been too much for her. We are complete novices and having someone to bounce ideas off and provide support has been invaluable not to mention the end product. Highly recommend and would use again.

Fleur Anderson

Fleur AndersonSydney, NSW

Great design and customer service.

We have John as our designer and he has worked in every detail we have wished for in our extension. Superdraft itself is very easy to deal with and any questions have been answered immediately.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hello Fleur & Scott, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. John, Michelle & the team will love to hear this feedback.

Backyard design and assistance through to building permit

Superdraft team were excellent through out our project which took a few interesting turns with council approvals etc. They went above and beyond to get the job done and we have ended up with a much better outcome as a result of their hard work

Jake R.Superdraft

It is wonderful to hear the team went above & beyond to ensure you got the best outcome. Thank you for choosing us to help bring your project to life. I will pass this onto Lisa, Michael & the team. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Lyndon

LyndonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reliable , affordable and top quality service

Very reliable, communication is on point. From the very offset of quoting our home extension their customer service was outstanding and lasted throughout the job. Also was definitely competitive in pricing. Highly recommend

Hello Lyndon,
It is great to hear that you have been happy with our customer service. We have an incredible team here at Superdraft at work hard to ensure our clients are happy. I will pass this onto Simon, Michelle & the team. Have a great day.

Si M.

Si M.South East Queensland, QLD

The A Team!

The team at Superdraft who are looking after my job have been nothing be helpful, I always have quick reply's and their understanding of what design I'm trying to achieve while giving helpful input and insights along the way have been priceless.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Sione, I will pass this review onto Michelle, Carolyn & the team. Thank you for leaving a review. Great to hear you are happy with our services.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Experience

We are at the beginning stages of our plans, but I have found everyone to be helpful and on hand to answer any and all questions any time. Very excited about seeing the end product.

Jake R.Superdraft

Thanks Lisa! I will pass this onto Michelle, Simon & the team. We look forward to continuing to work with you on your project & see it come to life!

Sarah Jackson

Sarah JacksonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smooth service

Reasonably priced, great communication and easy to use. Very happy with entire service from start to finish. Nice to have a smooth service that has no hiccups along the way.

Coop

CoopCentral West, NSW

Great experience

From the start, Superdraft have been responsive, accessible, easy to approach and very reasonable with their charges
We were nervous to engage an architect, but I can honestly that they have made it an enjoyable experience.

Jake R.Superdraft

Thank you David for your review. I will pass this onto Michelle, Douglas & the whole team. It is great to hear that the process with us from the very start has been great & you have enjoyed the experience. Have a great day.

Don't look anywhere else.

William

WilliamSydney, NSW

Awesome communication and responsive service.

Great communication online and very responsive service. Always making sure that the project is most important and asking us if we need anything. Great feedback and very professional people.
Would recommend to anyone.

July 23rd 2019 Update: Awesome service

Super draft have been very professional and also very responsive throughout the project. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. I am very happy with the services they have provided.

Hands on approach

Their high touch model ensures you know what’s happening every step of the way. We’ve experienced a proactive service with further information only a phone call away. We’ve thoroughly enjoyed the experience so far.

Jake R.Superdraft

Thank you Dale for your review. I will pass this onto James, Michelle & the team.
We work hard as a team to ensure we communicate well with our clients and work proactively & efficiently to do a great job. Thanks again.

We are part way through our project with Superdraft and our experienced thus far has been great! Fast at responding, their dashboard is easy to use and the knowledge and help of their admin and architests are wonderful. Looking forward to moving along to get the end product.

Jake R.Superdraft

Easy, quick and quality work

Despite it being the Easter period Superdraft have been quick to get onto my project and provided great communication. Requirements were listened to and factored into the job quickly and without fuss. Really happy with the process so far.

Jake R.Superdraft

Thanks Sean for this review. I will pass this feedback onto Lisa & the team. Great to hear that the team provided great communication & that you are happy with the process so far. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Good service

Superdraft has been good to deal with. A few hiccups but overall good. I highly recommend you ask for Soroosh as your architect, he is the reason for the great review.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Nate, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review for Soroosh. I will pass this onto him. Have a great day.

Jo Jo

Jo Joasked

Hi,
Can we organise a site meeting to review design options?

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi JoJo yes we can arrange a site meeting, please contact the office directly on 1300 936740 to arrange this.

Livingdoll

Livingdollasked

How can I be sure that I won't have the same problems as the people above?
You say you guarantee approval! You say you give a quote for your fees!
So if you give a quote for my plans, and you draw my plans, do you guarantee approval?
Or if you do not get approval with the first plans you submit, do you then want more money to draw up more plans until you do get approval?
This sounds very odd to me.

Zenith Surveying
Zenith Surveying

Hi,

I think you should direct this question directly to superdraft as we only do work with them and have no input on the service they provide. I do know they are very approachable on any matter and the directors are very easy to deal with.

MelN
MelN

This advice may or may not come too late for you. Do not use Superdraft. Run while you can.
We got our DA through a local architect- not Superdtraft. Where we live, the local council is very difficult, so this decision was fruitful although long (3yr).
We then took our DA plan to Superdraft to draw up our Construction Plans. Why would you do that you ask?- 2 reasons 1. they advertise an inhouse engineer, 2. $$.
Some 5mths on. We are still waiting. For the first 3mth they basically 'babysat' the job, to then tell us their engineer could not do the job- we had to find our own! (yes- the no. 1 reason why we contracted them gone!). For the past 2mth, I've been riding them to get it done, whilst also managing an external engineer. If I didn't do this, I can safely say, we would be no further advanced......saying this, we may not be 'advanced' at all.

The calls that never get returned, the pats on the head. Just don't do it to yourself. This firm is a joke!.

GES
GES

Seriously, do not touch these cowboys with a ten foot barge pole. They clearly have no idea what they are doing, never get back to you, have all the excuses under the sun and even disparage other professionals.

Get an answer from our members and Superdraft representatives

CategoryHome Renovators