Superdraft

Superdraft (page 3 of 12)

They Hear You!

Delighted with the service provided so far... timely, professional and friendly. Really appreciate that they listen to our requirements and action accordingly.

A blue print for success.

Superdraft have a blue print for helping clients with their designs in obtaining planning and building permits including construction in a professional manner from start to finish.
Within one week of my initial contact, a project team was appointed to commence the designs.
I found the team to be very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.
A trial history of your project can be tracked using the ProWorkflow online portal project account, including contacts, phone calls, emails, designs, reports and many other useful information.
I look forward to working closely with the team and the designer to complete my project.
I couldn't ask for more, as I highly recommend.

We were put into Superdraft by our builder who only had good things to say. We have since found the service to be absolutely brilliant. Very impressed thus far. Superdraft seems like a very ‘well-oiled’ machine. We have used an architect in the past which cost a lot more and was a far more miserable experience. Would definitely recommend Superdraft in the future.

Love the work from Superdraft team

We are currently working with Superdraft team and they are very fast with their responses. Highly recommended to other people who want their property done.

January 22nd 2019 Update: Love the service

Love working with Soroosh. He’s fast and easy to work with. So far we have a fun and effective work together.

Professional and efficient service

Superdraft are so easy to deal - very organised and professional. Claire is amazing - a very helpful and lovely person to deal with - knowledgeable, efficient and detailed.

Effectiveness

The service I received was so efficient and effective it allowed me to feel satisfied. There were a little time constraints due to other third parties awaiting on their completions and feedback but other than that all good.

Great Suport

Laura and team, thank you for your great support in my kitchen renovation plan. it is often very confusing and complicated processes for a non-experienced renovator like me, and with you and your team, it went so well. I was well looked after in every step of the way. I highly recommend to anyone who don't know where to start or how to start to call Superdraft.

Service

Very professional,in design and service.They offered us support through our design and ideas.Promp service and reliable consumer service..Well done .

Very Responsive

We engaged Superdraft after a quick selection process and they have shown complete commitment to our job from the very beginning. We had exceedingly tight time frames and their responsiveness has remained true to that initial demanding criteria. The architect chosen for the job, Eric, has been on time or early with his promised delivery of our plans. Very easy to deal with, very professional. Highly recommended.

Just what we were looking for!

Superdraft gave us the full package with an upfront cost and breakdown of each stage, the admin was terrific and our architect was understanding and patient with our design process. Absolutely worth it!

Hi Josh, thank you for your great feedback. We are so glad we could assist with your project and that the information you received was clear, concise and that we met your expectations. We look forward to hearing from you in the future

AAA service

This is the first time we ask for help, and superdraft answer to our needs. Connor was our point of contact and he's good, and Ned came and measure our church for our enclose, Ned is excellent, arrived on Time, Top guy and he has given great advice. Thanks Ned and thank you superdraft. Your the Best..

Hi Henry, thanks so much for your 5 Star Review. We will definitely pass this feedback onto your project team and look forward to assisting you in the future if required. Merry Xmas

Exceptional service and product

I have recently engaged with superdraft for there services to help with my business . There prompt service and attention to detail has been outstanding and we are looking forward too keeping superdraft as a supplier for future projects .

HI Duke! Thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback on our services, we very much appreciate it and look forward to working with you in the future

Fantastic prompt service

Thanks Corey for organising our quote on the spot! Nav our designer was prompt in all his communication, and very helpful. Superdraft has made this process (that was painful) much easier.

Hi Astrid! Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback, we will be sure to pass this onto Corey and Nav and the team that worked on your project directly. Have a wonderful Xmas

Great Assistance with Drawings

We required some drawings to start off our new sliding door project. Superdraft were very helpful, quick and took time to explain their answers to our questions. All changes were made promptly and we would happily use their services again should we have further renovation plans.

Hi Jonathan great to hear you were happy with our services and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Excellent service

Superdraft provides an excellent service and greatly assisted with our project being realised. They were very helpful and prompt at every stage of the design process and we would not hesitate to work with them again.

HI Liam thanks so much for reaching out to share your great experience with Superdraft and your project. We look forward to working with you on your next project

Above and Beyond

From the initial enquiry through to the drawing stage Superdraft have been absolutely incredible. Communication through various forms have been so thorough and never be left wondering who to contact or what the next step is. No matter how big or small your project is, Superdraft will look after you.

Hi Melissa, great to hear that we have met your expectations on your project! Thanks for taking the time to reach out and let your team know they have done a fantastic job!

Vijay was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Vijay was very helpful and knowledgeable. Helped me along the way with my many questions being my first time. Was great having the team find me reasonable quotes for all the bits and peices. Thanks everyone.

HI Anna, thank you so much for taking the time to pass on your feedback, we will relay this to Vijay and the team that worked on your project and if you do need any assistance in the future we would be happy to help

Great Service

Laurence Van Slyke the building designer at Superdraft is a legend, his service was great, soon as I gave Superdraft the go-ahead he was on the phone made sure he understood everything that was required and a few short days later the drawings were in my inbox!

Hi Clint thank you very much for taking the time to give feedback on your project. We will pass this on to the team that were working on your project directly for you.

Perfect team work from beginning.

Super Draft team done excellant work on time since I handed over to them my project that I need to add Alfresco to existing house. Kind regards and I refer them to anyone. From Nevil Rodrigo.

Exceeding expectations

The Superdraft team are super efficient so have never had a moment wondering when to expect a document. Great follow through and understanding of our needs.

Hi, Can we organise a site meeting to review design options?
Hi JoJo yes we can arrange a site meeting, please contact the office directly on 1300 936740 to arrange this.

How can I be sure that I won't have the same problems as the people above? You say you guarantee approval! You say you give a quote for your fees! So if you give a quote for my plans, and you draw my plans, do you guarantee approval? Or if you do not get approval with the first plans you submit, do you then want more money to draw up more plans until you do get approval? This sounds very odd to me.
Hi, I think you should direct this question directly to superdraft as we only do work with them and have no input on the service they provide. I do know they are very approachable on any matter and the directors are very easy to deal with.This advice may or may not come too late for you. Do not use Superdraft. Run while you can. We got our DA through a local architect- not Superdtraft. Where we live, the local council is very difficult, so this decision was fruitful although long (3yr). We then took our DA plan to Superdraft to draw up our Construction Plans. Why would you do that you ask?- 2 reasons 1. they advertise an inhouse engineer, 2. $$. Some 5mths on. We are still waiting. For the first 3mth they basically 'babysat' the job, to then tell us their engineer could not do the job- we had to find our own! (yes- the no. 1 reason why we contracted them gone!). For the past 2mth, I've been riding them to get it done, whilst also managing an external engineer. If I didn't do this, I can safely say, we would be no further advanced......saying this, we may not be 'advanced' at all. The calls that never get returned, the pats on the head. Just don't do it to yourself. This firm is a joke!.Seriously, do not touch these cowboys with a ten foot barge pole. They clearly have no idea what they are doing, never get back to you, have all the excuses under the sun and even disparage other professionals.