Superdraft

Superdraft (page 3 of 13)

mat

mat

Great service - prompt and professional

The drafting process was straightforward with clear and concise dialogue at all times.

The team were open and friendly - I would definitely recommend this service to anyone in the future.

Many thanks!

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Mat, many thanks for your review. We always love to hear feedback from our clients. It is great to hear you found the drafting process with us straightforward, clear & concise. I will pass this onto our team. Thanks again.

Fantastic Service and super convenient!

Superdraft is a great online/in person service and gets the mix between the two right. Their staff are very professional and were easy to deal with throughout the whole process. This is how 21st century businesses should be functioning, with effective management between centralised and decentralised employees.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hello Alex, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with us at Superdraft. I will pass this onto Michelle & our great team.

CLIVE

CLIVESouth East Queensland, QLD

Carport and Courtyard Roof

Jeff Sheldon and Leon Burton from the Superdraft team provided a very professional service and gave me excellent advice on my projects. Leon Burton was very knowledgeable and patiently explained a number of design ideas for me to consider.

Jake R.Superdraft

Thanks Clive for your great review I have passed this feedback on to the team. It is wonderful to hear our team was professional, patient & knowledgeable. Thank you.

Kayleen R

Kayleen RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous for a novice renovator like me!

Our building designer at Superdraft has ensured the plans he created for our house extension meet our brief and we are happy with the suggestions he has made along the way. He has been patient with our lack of knowledge surrounding renovating and over the past 7 months that we have been working with him he has informed us well of the process.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Kayleen, thank you for your feedback. I will pass this onto Michelle, Neil & the team.

Michael B

Michael BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing speed and service!

Superdraft were simply amazing! My initial request was responded to within hours and I had a quote for service by the end of the day!

Once I accepted the service had been outstanding, the allocation of a draftsperson and organisation of the team at Superdraft as been world class!

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Michael, Lisa & the team will love to hear this great feedback. We always aim to match our clients with a designer best suited to their project. It is wonderful to hear that you are so happy with our service. Thank for leaving a review with us.

Santhosh B

Santhosh BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional service

Everyone i have interacted so far have been professional, clear in communication and setting expectations. Designer visited premesis as committed, understood our requirements and considered our expectations before drafting plans.

Very happy with service ....definitely recommend superdrafts anytime!!

Jake R.Superdraft

Hello Santhosh, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear that the team was professional & clear in all communication. I will pass on this feedback to Laurie, Lisa & the team. Have a great day.

Kellie K

Kellie KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

We needed a retrospective permit for our verandah & deck. Super draft are very professional & efficient in the processes that need to be addressed in order to submit plans to council.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Kellie, thanks so much for sharing your great experience with Superdraft & your project with us. I will personally pass onto Lisa, Lee & the team your feedback. Thank you.

POORLY RUN COMPANY

Dis-organised and poorly run by directors, would not recommend this company to anyone looking at renovating or building. Their business model will see you kicked to the kerb once they have your money, avoid.

Jake R.Superdraft

Superdraft was an easy choice for us

The professionalism of the team, their full understand of the process and answering all of our questions has made the design process fun and stress fee so far! We are very pleased with Superdraft.

Jake R.Superdraft

A quick and easy turn around.

We needed some extra plans drawn up quickly to go with a DA we submitted to council. I made an online enquiry and I received a follow up call within the hours. The plans were ready for me to submit to council within 2 weeks which included many emails, phone calls and a site visit. We are so happy with superdraft and would highly recommend them.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Kylie, thank you for your feedback. It is great to hear you are happy with your project with us. I will pass this review onto Dwight, Laura & the team. Thank you.

Felicity. G

Felicity. GCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Easy Service

Working with Superdraft to get my outdoor decking built has made what otherwise would be a headache a complete breeze! So much easier just having one company dealing with all the ins and outs and telling which hoop is the next to jump through instead of trying to work it out for yourself, because lets be honest getting council approval for renovations can be an absolute nightmare! Would definitely recommend!

Amal and Thair

Amal and ThairGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service

The designer was cooperative and gave us fruitful suggestions, the designer spent enough time with us, His advice was taking in consideration our views and options that limit the expenses.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Thair & Amal, thanks so much for your review. We will pass this feedback onto Paul & the team working directly on your plans. Have a great day.

Stefanie A

Stefanie ASydney, NSW

Great experience

Superdraft have been very easy to work. They walked us through the process and guided us the whole way. The staff have been very professional who are dedicated to the job.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hello Stefanie, thank you so much for your review! We will pass this onto Ruth, Laura & the team working on your project, it is always great to know this feedback about our incredible team.

Chris Breeze

Chris BreezeSydney, NSW

Well versed professional service

As this was our 1st renovation we were a little hesitant but Superdraft stepped us through the process with speed and efficiency. Our designer was very accommodating & understood our brief fully.

Jake R.Superdraft

Thanks Chris for your great review I have passed this feedback on to Dwight, Laura and the team.

Nick

NickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience

My building designer has been very accommodating and patient with us during around design phase,
He is very knowledgeable and has had some excellent ideas for improving the feel and layout of our build.
Each time a change was required or suggested he was very prompt and provided updated drawings the same day or early the following day.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi Nick, great to hear this feedback in regards to your experience with us. I will pass this onto Nav! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about Superdraft. Have a great day.

K Semenoff

K SemenoffIllawarra, NSW

As easy and efficient as you'd want and/or expect!

Con123

Con123Sydney, NSW

Easy to deal with

My experience with SuperDraft has been quite easy for myself. Doing some small renovations to our home and not being familiar with the whole process was quite daunting at first, but our Project Designer has made every attempt to smooth track and simplify the process for us.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hello, thank you for providing feedback in regards to your experience with us. I will pass this feedback onto Laura and the team. Thanks.

Value for money and great attention to detail

Superdraft have been a great help even though my project was very small. My appointed Building Designer has been a delight to deal with and has great attention to detail. My only constructive feedback would be to speed up the process a little more. Having said this, the process has been relatively easy and smooth. Great value for money compared to other providers.

This is great.

It was a good experience working with Superdraft team over a short period of time to get a architectural design for my project, they were very friendly, fast to reply, giving also advise to achieve what I wanted & also helped me in finding other professionals needed to finalise my project towards the building permit, I would recommend them to anyone.

Jake R.Superdraft

Hello George, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback with us. It is great to hear that our team were very friendly, prompt to get back to you and helped you each step of the way. I will pass this feedback onto our great team!

Good job

Working with the super draft team over the phone has been managed well. The only thing I would suggest is having actual phone calls scheduled in to discuss plan changes and to better understand what the client wants. Apart from that the drafts man has been very understanding with the limited phone time we have had thanks

Jake R.Superdraft

Hello Stephen, thank you for your feedback. I will pass this onto Michael and the team. It is great to hear that you are happy with our services and the project has been managed well. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Jo Jo

Jo Joasked

Hi,
Can we organise a site meeting to review design options?

Jake R.Superdraft

Hi JoJo yes we can arrange a site meeting, please contact the office directly on 1300 936740 to arrange this.

Livingdoll

Livingdollasked

How can I be sure that I won't have the same problems as the people above?
You say you guarantee approval! You say you give a quote for your fees!
So if you give a quote for my plans, and you draw my plans, do you guarantee approval?
Or if you do not get approval with the first plans you submit, do you then want more money to draw up more plans until you do get approval?
This sounds very odd to me.

Zenith Surveying
Zenith Surveying

Hi,

I think you should direct this question directly to superdraft as we only do work with them and have no input on the service they provide. I do know they are very approachable on any matter and the directors are very easy to deal with.

MelN
MelN

This advice may or may not come too late for you. Do not use Superdraft. Run while you can.
We got our DA through a local architect- not Superdtraft. Where we live, the local council is very difficult, so this decision was fruitful although long (3yr).
We then took our DA plan to Superdraft to draw up our Construction Plans. Why would you do that you ask?- 2 reasons 1. they advertise an inhouse engineer, 2. $$.
Some 5mths on. We are still waiting. For the first 3mth they basically 'babysat' the job, to then tell us their engineer could not do the job- we had to find our own! (yes- the no. 1 reason why we contracted them gone!). For the past 2mth, I've been riding them to get it done, whilst also managing an external engineer. If I didn't do this, I can safely say, we would be no further advanced......saying this, we may not be 'advanced' at all.

The calls that never get returned, the pats on the head. Just don't do it to yourself. This firm is a joke!.

GES
GES

Seriously, do not touch these cowboys with a ten foot barge pole. They clearly have no idea what they are doing, never get back to you, have all the excuses under the sun and even disparage other professionals.

Get an answer from our members and Superdraft representatives

CategoryHome Renovators