Superhero Questions & Answers

Verifiedsuperhero.com.au
babui
babui

Extremely satisfied and impressed by the team at fusionforensics.tech, I recently had the opportunity to meet Eric and right from the beginning, I was very impressed with his approach to financial planning. He was extremely friendly, asked all the right questions and did the risk assessment to find out more about myself as an individual before tailoring his advice to my needs and goals. He has a wealth of knowledge and experience but still made me feel very comfortable and did not at any point push me to make any decisions or drive his agenda. The process to transfer my existing accounts, investments, superannuation was seamless and very well managed by his assistant Garreth who has been extremely helpful and easily contactable. I would recommend fusionforensics.tech, to anybody seeking the right financial advice, you won't be let down!

Bradley
Bradley

Im just wondering is this app,,,easy to install a smsf,,,that is already with a major super fund ,,like transferring from one major super fund to your app

Bryce S.
Bryce S.

Hello. I have used the bsb and account number to transfer $10 and it worked then I used it to transfer $1000 on Tuesday. And now it’s Friday and still nothing has come through. I have double checked the numbers are right. After the $10 went through I saved the bsb and account number so I couldn’t stuff it up. What do I do

Colin S
Colin S

Hi,I don't use the BSB/Account option,when I first joined the option was an email/account(t#######@superhero.com.au.Im not sure if you also have that option but.payments made into your account are available almost instantly through asko but the daily limit is 1k Max.You using the BSB I think funds may be available sometime Monday.

Superhero   DM

Generally, funds will arrive in your Superhero wallet instantly. Please note: some banks may withhold deposits for up to 24 hours.

Please refer to the FAQs on our website for more information about the deposit of funds into your Superhero account.

Do not hesitate to contact us via chat on our website, or email at hello@superhero.com.au if you have any further queries.

Terry S.
Terry S.

If i part sell Which shares do you sell first?,most recently bought,or,oldest or cheapest ,dearest??

Superhero   DM

For Superhero Tax Reports available on the platform, Superhero provides an estimated realised capital gain/loss position calculated based on the FIFO method. This is also applied and reflected on the platform to reflect a customer's average price. The report is an estimate only, it is up to the customer with regards which parcel of shares they are selling. We recommend you to seek out professional tax advice.

Terry Bourke
Terry Bourke

do they offer trailing stops

Barry
Barry

no, not that i can see. Its very basic, but very happy with fee pricing.

craig c.
craig c.

Good thanks

olga Johnson
olga Johnson

Hello, Please let me know if I can buy shares of European Lithium Ltd. I am Canadian? Thank you.

PTM
PTM

Many of the reviews state that etf trades are free. That does not seem correct. The Superhero web site states that etf sales incur a $5 fee, only etf buys are free. What is not clear is whether the $5 is per trade or per individual etf unit (ie if I sell six identical etf's as a single order, do I pay $5 or $30 brokerage?) Please advise which it is!

nbi
nbi

it is $5 per trade, Minimum purchase $100 per stock, another words you buy say Zip for $100 $5 dollars would be the broker fee leaving $95 on the shares, depending on the price of shares at the time (lets say $8.30 per share which was the closing amount on Friday you would have purchased 11 shares which would be a value of $91.30 leaving $3.70 in account available to invest). Bare in mind you will not be able to spend this $3.70 until you add more funds to your account, since the minimum spend on trade is $100.

Superhero   DM

$5 per sell order for ETFs, regardless of how many units you sell. Feel free to check out our complete fee schedule here: external link

kate b
kate b

When reviewers have said platform is too slow and they have made losses as a result, is this from trading ‘at market’ or at a limit? So if one put in an order, either sell or buy, at a particular price, and is prepared to wait for that price, does the speed/slowness matter?
K

Neezy
Neezy

I also want to know this. I put in a limit order a week ago. Price has gone up and down, so the figure was reached... but order hasn't been executed :-?

EDIT: just found the "depth" section... 1,286 orders are pending with the same price :-( Volume is over 4 billion... I guess I'll be in line for a while, lol. Might not be relevant to your trade... but I feel like we were thinking the same thing ;-)

Superhero   DM

Neezy has answered this, your order is placed into the market by our market participant within milliseconds. When your order executes is dependent on the type of order you have placed and the volume of buyers and sellers at that time.

John N.
John N.

One of the reviewers commented that the shares don't end up being owned by the individual but by superhero?? this sounds kinda illegal or a bit dodgy, and certainly I'll need full ownership in the stock and ETFs. Anyone have further information on this?

illi4
illi4

Weird there is no response from Superhero reps, but I can comment since I read up on that. Here is a good article explaining how they work and why you don't own the shares you are buying on the platform: https://www.etfstream.com/features/no-superhero-is-not-robinhood-how-discount-brokers-actually-work/

Jacob
Jacob

Technically it is held in a trust. Very well documented, and nothing illegal or dodgy about it. In fact, there is a couple of pros to it. For example, if you purchase shares to own "direct", your first hurdle will be a minimum buy of $500 (minimum marketable parcel) and plenty more paperwork.
As I understand, this is common, if not the norm, in the USA.

There is a lot of FUD about how this work. I have both outright and custodian-based shares, and I can see how products such as this are a good idea for new starters or people who prefer simplicity.

David
David

Superhero are a private company and with that comes risks. You do not directly own the shares with your HIN.
The website is not very comprehensive in that you have to email them if what forms sent to transfer shares, for example.

Get an answer from our members and Superhero representatives