Superior Engineering Online store

Superior Engineering Online store (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

TOUGHASGQ REAR END FLEX

Bought some 4inch shocks and they came fast and fit perfectly love the quality these people put into their products! Only brand i trust for suspsension! Theyre awesome on road and even better offroad

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Tough as GQ for your time and effort into placing a review on our website and our products. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Perfect

Ordered a 4 inch lift everything came perfectly wrapped an on a pallet great instructions an quality gear wouldn't have gone anywhere else! Excellent customer service an easy to talk to staff who gave me great advice when it came time to order

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Andrew for your time and effort into placing a review on our website and our products. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Awesome products!

Great quality products at a reasonable price and very fast shipping. Will definitely keep shopping here. Parts have easy to follow instructions and work great. Love the stickers and stubbie coolers too!

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thanks Matt :) Appreciate your kind words and review.

Ben k

Ben k

Bloody Hot!!

These products are bloody ideal good heavy duty off road Rig building gear!! Customer service is fresh as as well. Highly recommend this mob of guru's to any bloke or shela looking to stomp out their rig. They even have gear to make navaras a little less crap! An thats sayin something. Get amongst it Lads!!!

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Ben for your time and effort into placing a review on our website and our products. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Under Body Protection

Purchased the UBP for our Ranger online, site was easily navigatable, delivery was prompt and the quality... truly superior. This UBP has taken an absolute beating through an array of different challenges from rocks to mud - Mick @4wd_australia

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Mick for your time and effort into placing a review on our website and our products. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Bailey

BaileySouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn’t be happier!

Brought a drag link and had Excellent customer service and even better products definitely will be buying again from them, definitely keen to test all their products out in the bush!

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Bailey for your kind words, support and review. Enjoy that drag link, surely will exceed expectations out bush! Enjoy :)

Daniel G

Daniel GPerth, WA

Awesome quality products and great service!!

Best quality products I could have asked for, I ordered a drag link and panhard rods and the speedy delivery and awesome quality is outstanding, 10+ stars!! Keep up the great work guys

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Daniel for your kind words, support and review. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling! :)

Josh Kubeil

Josh KubeilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Could not be happier!!!

i am so happy with my remote res shocks on my patrol! They make the ride so comfortable and the amount of flex it gets is awesome! Wouldn’t run any other shocks again!

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thanks Josh K for your kind words and review on our Remote Res Shocks. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Todd L

Todd LSouth West, WA

The only store for premium quality 4WD parts!

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Todd L for your kind words, images and review. Your vehicle looks great and has some nice flex, we hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

James Whittard

James WhittardGoldfields, WA

3" Rancho/EFS suspension kit outstanding

I order many parts and Superior Engineering are one of the only ones who genuinely care having ringing me up to advise and assist on my order. Just outstanding products.

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you James for your kind words, images and review. Looks great, we hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Super flex 5 link I love it

Brought the super flex 5 link an I love it I can crawl over places with 33s we’re people on 35s can’t go just because the front can keep all 4 tires on the ground an keep both my lsds doing there job

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Kenneth for your kind words, images and review. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Jeffrey

JeffreySydney

Quality of products is on point customer service next level

Superior Engineering remote reservoir shocks are amazing quality attention to detail is next level, super detailed instructions for install maybe life easy fitment is on point, the customer service was amazing very helpful

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Jeffrey for your kind words and review. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Top shelf quality, nothing but the best !

Bloody quality products, cannot fault one bit,
My landcruiser is fully kitted out front to rear with solid draglinks superflex arms and full adjustable rear end
Only thing i missed out on were the stickers! Which isnt much of a complaint at all

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Jbenno for your kind words and review. Give us a call we can sort you some stickers! We hope to be serving you again soon and Happy Wheeling ;)

Absolutely awesome service. Very helpful. Would highly recommend to any 4wd enthusiast looking to put great products on their pride and joy

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Janelle for your kind words and review. We hope to be serving you again soon!

Excellent warranty customer service

Had a problem with my uca bushes from superior bit of badluck from the bushes chewing them selves to bits, contacted superior about it not thinking they'll cover it.. next day contacted back saying they replace them free of charge. Absolutely love superiors customer service, 10/10 recommend there products and service.

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Dan for your kind words and review. We don't often see warranty issues but when we do we try our very best to sort it ASAP. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Amazing gear, service over the phone was great, and prices aren’t ridiculous either !

Customer support is great over the phone, purchased items are amazing, very happy customer

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Lucas for your kind words and review. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Jacob B

Jacob BYarramalong

10/10 Great products and customer service.

I always purchase online with the superior website being easy to navigate onto for what I want for my specific vehicle. Process always goes smoothly and shipping is prompt. All the gear comes with instructions and is of quality. Always recommend superior gear to mates and anyone chasing quality parts and accessories.

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Jacob for your review. Great to know the process and navigation was hassle free for yourself. Receiving great feedback is always muchly appreciated. We hope to be serving you again soon and most importantly happy wheeling!

Cart

CartBrisbane

Superflex sway bars

Got a set of front and rear superflex sway bars for my GU patrol
I was amazed with how easy they where to fit and had them both on with in 3 hours
They are awesome on road and allows so much suspension travel off road
Amazing product

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Cart for review. Receiving great feedback is always muchly appreciated. We hope to be serving you again soon and most importantly happy wheeling!

Awesome shocks!

Top quality gear
Their remote res shocks are unreal definitely changed the ride of my Ute. Extremely fast delivery! Same day dispatch!
I will definitely continue to shop here

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Matt for your kind words and review. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!