Superior Engineering

Superior Engineering (page 2 of 5)

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bomb proof

Running comp spec pan hard and drag link on a gu Ute. They are the definition of bombproof.
The guys up there are super helpful and knowledgeable too.
Can't recommend them enough to everyone

Thank you Crumpy for your time and effort into placing a review on our website and our products. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Great communication and staff are great to deal with.. products quality is amazing

Great communication with staff. The online store is extremely user friendly. The staff called me to confirm the details of my order before it was shipped to double check before they shipped it all out I’ll definitely be purchasing more products in the future

Thank you Ashley for the great feedback into the process of ordering from our online store. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

TOUGHASGQ REAR END FLEX

Bought some 4inch shocks and they came fast and fit perfectly love the quality these people put into their products! Only brand i trust for suspsension! Theyre awesome on road and even better offroad

Thank you Tough as GQ for your time and effort into placing a review on our website and our products. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Incompetent waste of time clowns

Incompetent waste of my time ordered a product 3 week wait then told it won’t fit when I got there , had to travel 2 hours, then clown argues about other parts, I was only there to pick up my order, as he yells iv been doing this for 10 years, he needs a new job. Never will I look at there products again. I was warned by a mate with same problem,

Hi Mick, Superior Engineering are not in the business of supplying parts that customers do not require, or that will cause vehicle damage, if fitted for an incorrect purpose. We appreciate your feedback, but don’t agree with your poor rating. Unfortunately, you were advised by another company, incorrectly, that you required a diff drop for your vehicle. When you came to the store, the salesperson inspected your vehicle, and advised that your CV angles were within spec, your lift was not a large one, and if the diff drop was fitted, it would cause CV bind, and be unsafe and result in damage to your vehicle. As a result, we did not sell you the diff drop. You thanked him for his honesty, and were fine with the service received at the time. There was a delay in the order, and that was also communicated to you, on the day you called and made the order, and 5 days later as well. To assist you, we put the part aside without taking payment, which we don’t normally do. We also called you the day the part was available, but you couldn’t collect it until the weekend. We could easily have taken your money, and sold a part you didn’t need, but that’s not we operate. We are sorry you are disappointed in the outcome, but we are more than happy with the service provided, and how our staff conducted themselves. Regards, Superior Engineering

Perfect

Ordered a 4 inch lift everything came perfectly wrapped an on a pallet great instructions an quality gear wouldn't have gone anywhere else! Excellent customer service an easy to talk to staff who gave me great advice when it came time to order

Thank you Andrew for your time and effort into placing a review on our website and our products. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Awesome products!

Great quality products at a reasonable price and very fast shipping. Will definitely keep shopping here. Parts have easy to follow instructions and work great. Love the stickers and stubbie coolers too!

Thanks Matt :) Appreciate your kind words and review.

Bloody Hot!!

These products are bloody ideal good heavy duty off road Rig building gear!! Customer service is fresh as as well. Highly recommend this mob of guru's to any bloke or shela looking to stomp out their rig. They even have gear to make navaras a little less crap! An thats sayin something. Get amongst it Lads!!!

Thank you Ben for your time and effort into placing a review on our website and our products. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Outstanding

Outstanding service from the day I walked into the showroom. The most impressive thing was that they sold me what I needed and not necessarily what I thought I wanted. The experienced staff quickly understood what I was wanting to do and designed and then installed the right gear for the job.
The installation of all the gear was done expertly and on budget.
I cannot recommend Superior highly enough!

Store LocationDeception Bay
Thanks Julian :) Appreciate your kind words and review.

excellent service and suspension

I bought some of the nitro gas shocks for my gu4 patrol and WOW they're so smooth I'm the tracks hardly feel any bumps at all. and alot of flex!

Store Locationboth the shop and the warehouse
Thank you Tim for your time and effort into placing a review on your nitro gas shocks you purchased off us. Glad to hear they are fulfilling your expectations and more. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Under Body Protection

Purchased the UBP for our Ranger online, site was easily navigatable, delivery was prompt and the quality... truly superior. This UBP has taken an absolute beating through an array of different challenges from rocks to mud - Mick @4wd_australia

Thank you Mick for your time and effort into placing a review on our website and our products. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Couldn’t be happier!

Brought a drag link and had Excellent customer service and even better products definitely will be buying again from them, definitely keen to test all their products out in the bush!

Thank you Bailey for your kind words, support and review. Enjoy that drag link, surely will exceed expectations out bush! Enjoy :)

Awesome quality products and great service!!

Best quality products I could have asked for, I ordered a drag link and panhard rods and the speedy delivery and awesome quality is outstanding, 10+ stars!! Keep up the great work guys

Thank you Daniel for your kind words, support and review. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling! :)

Could not be happier!!!

i am so happy with my remote res shocks on my patrol! They make the ride so comfortable and the amount of flex it gets is awesome! Wouldn’t run any other shocks again!

Thanks Josh K for your kind words and review on our Remote Res Shocks. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Top quality gear

Recently had my 2012 Patrol Ute in for some work. 4" Superflex kit...absolutely stoked...my ute has never been better to drive, just need to get her on the tracks now...thank you Superior Engineering...1 happy customer right here...
P.S I forgot to ask for some stickers...any chance you can sort some for me??? Cheers

Store LocationDeception Bay Showroom
Thank you Jay K for your kind words, images and review. Please get in contact with us to organise some stickers for your rig :) We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

The only store for premium quality 4WD parts!

I have made a few purchases from Superior Engineering over the last 12 months, and every time I have found them wonderful to deal with. Questions about a product online? Send an email and receive a reply within 24 hours, or give them a call and have someone actually know the product! Thats a big difference compared to other retailers.
The gear received for my 120 Series Toyota Prado was all delivered quickly and cheaply to my door in a short space of time, and the gear they provide is such a joy to work with due to its craftsmanship and quality. Yes its a bit dearer than most other gear but I value quality, durability and precision over cost.
I am looking forward to continuing to buy from these guys in the future in the pursuit of the perfect 4WD!

Thank you Todd L for your kind words, images and review. Your vehicle looks great and has some nice flex, we hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Great store

Superior Engineering are a top quality business and top quality brand name. Absolutely great products and always the best of the best in customer service. Their remote res shocks are a all time favorite of mine.

Thank you Rolla for your kind words and review. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling! :)

3" Rancho/EFS suspension kit outstanding

I order many parts and Superior Engineering are one of the only ones who genuinely care having ringing me up to advise and assist on my order. Just outstanding products.

Thank you James for your kind words, images and review. Looks great, we hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Super flex 5 link I love it

Brought the super flex 5 link an I love it I can crawl over places with 33s we’re people on 35s can’t go just because the front can keep all 4 tires on the ground an keep both my lsds doing there job

Thank you Kenneth for your kind words, images and review. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Not so Superior

Right from the beginning I had issues, I had my suspension fitted by their QLD workshop to avoid any problems regardless of it being a 3 hour drive to and from for where I live. First of all, they put in the wrong springs which I hadn’t noticed a couple of days after as it was not something I’d really expect to happen though once measured I soon found out rather than getting the 50ml Lift I paid for I only got 5ml in the front. I let them know and I had to spend another day from work in order to get it fixed. I hoped this would be the last of my problems though unfortunately not, in less than 6 months my Cal-off-road upper controls arms broke. In less than 12 months the bushings in my shock absorbers are now buggered too. I only figured out it was the shock absorbers after I had to pay a mechanic to take my suspension apart to find the horrible creak and squeaking sound there was. Thinking it would likely be an OEM bushing that had given out I had no issue paying for it to get diagnosed but to get the displeasure and I wish I could say surprise it is the lower bushing of my superior engineering shock absorber I was annoyed to say the least, it isn’t even a year old yet. I’ve had no refunds, no replacements without a cost and no compensation after spending $2000 after the fact because I refuse to spend another day driving 6 hours to fix my suspension that should’ve been right the first time.

We have made several unsuccessful attempts to contact you, with no response. We are always happy to assist customers, and rectify issues where we are informed about, and that’s what we tried to do here. Some of the information you have supplied, is a bit confusing through. You said it took a 6 hour round trip to get to us and back, but you are only 120kms from the store. The coil springs supplied were correct, but they did sag. They were replaced under warranty to a different brand 2 weeks later, at your first available date. Fitment photos and measurements showed the vehicle was sitting 30mm higher, not 5ml. We only supplied the Cal Offroad arms, didn’t fit them, and have never been notified that they “broke”, nor have we ever seen a set “brake”. You emailed us a question about your bushes, 12 months after the suspension was fitted. We advised you the same day, that bushes are a wearable item, but we would happily replace them at our cost, with no labour charge. You then advised it was already at your mechanics, being fixed. We have offered, and did rectify any issues you had, that we were aware of, as we do for all our customers. I’m sorry you feel disappointed, but we did do everything we could, when we were asked.

Quality of products is on point customer service next level

Superior Engineering remote reservoir shocks are amazing quality attention to detail is next level, super detailed instructions for install maybe life easy fitment is on point, the customer service was amazing very helpful

Thank you Jeffrey for your kind words and review. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!