97% · 2788 · 3%

Jsd98_n80
Jsd98_n80South East Queensland, QLD
  Physical store

Awesome service, was clear about how long I’d have to wait for it and got in contact with me as soon as it arrived!!

Awesome customer service, quality products and the new warehouse looks good, reliable and has made the hilux performance a lot better Show details ·  1
Hannah Wagner
Hannah Wagner
  Physical store

The only company I trust with my trucks!

Where do I start? The service that has been provided by the whole superior engineering team has been faultless. Each and every single one of the stuff were amazing to work with. I want to give a big shout out to Angus who unfortunately had to put up with all my dumb questions.

My husband and I did the street legal 5” with 37’s kit for our 79. We haven’t had any issues with lift kit. Product or performance wise. The 79 is an absolute beast off-road and bust is also a “gentleman” on the road. For the amazing capabilities of this truck the money was very very well spent. Show details ·  1

Jayden
JaydenSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Superior Engineering

Best stuff on the market for the price you can’t beat it!

Installed everything myself everything’s a perfect fit easy instructions, products perform outstanding couldn’t ask for more! Never had any issues with not being able to change my order if it hasn’t been shipped yet! My whole car is superior wouldn’t have it any other way Show details ·  1
Eric
EricHobart, TAS25 posts

Fitting issues

Quality looks good but the fitments is poor and certainly not for the average punter. More instructions would be better and clearly parts such as the remote res shocks need more thought as the thread/rubbers are insufficiently designed to enable the pin nut to thread on easily. Likewise the hydro bump stop top plate holes don't match up with the factory holes and the drivers side top plate on a gu patrol clashes with a factory reinforcing bracket. 3 guys and 2 days later and the lift kit, hydros, stocks etc are still not in.

More instructions please..on all kits. Show details

Alek Shaxson
Alek Shaxson

5 Stars all day

Everything’s super easy to use, their products are second to none, fast shipping and hassle free would recommend superior to all my mates. Show details ·  1
Carl Evangelou
Carl Evangelou

Post Rego 3" Outback GVM Kit

Would love to thank the boys at superior engineering, service and product I don't think anyone in the industry can come near absolutely quality work. Show details ·  1
Lachlan
Lachlan

Best flex you can get

Great website, fast shipping and easy to install. Im very pleased with the flex my superior shocks allow, much better than my old setup Show details ·  1
eddy_ninja
eddy_ninja

Another successful lift kit by Superior for my second 79 series

I Have used superior engineering for 10 years now. That’s a reason I keep going back to them. They’re work is second to none. Nothing but professional customer service,
Quality workmanship and the best parts in the market. I wouldn’t go anywhere else! Show details ·  1
Adam Dove
Adam Dove
  Online store

Top end parts, easy website to navigate and purchase from 10/10 recommend to a friend

Top end parts, easy website to navigate and purchase from and quick delivery times. All in all 10/10 recommend to a friend Show details ·  1
Alex Buller
Alex BullerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Online store

Easy website to navigate and great gear

Love all the superior gear. Have replaced most of my arms and shocks with their stuff. Just need the steering dampener and steering linkages and it’s all complete. Show reply
Braz
Braz
  Fair Incentive Online store

On time and get what you want.tip top

Installed drop boxes and radius arms adjustable shocks springs and sway bars.
Easy to install also the gear looks great.
Ordered on Monday had it by Thursday Tip top Show details ·  1
Sam maxwell
Sam maxwellSydney, NSW

Great product

Really good customer service contacted me letting me know they had delays with a few things and great quality products overall a really good experience definitely recommend Show reply
Sam Jarvis
Sam JarvisSydney, NSW

Quality products

Superior had awesome customer service with letting me know how long the wait time we going to be, was a month wait but definitely worth it giving quality products, definitely wouldn’t use anyone else Show details ·  1
Ethan
EthanIllawarra, NSW

Quality 10/10

Love the brand love the products, quality is second to none and the customer support was amazing.

Best in the business Show details ·  1

Mike
Mike
  Online store

superior have certainly upped their game!!

Very happy with the speedy and easy communication, had issues in the past but this is certainly not the case anymore. Superior parts are beyond expectation of quality. Website is very easy to use and informative in terms of specifics of your vehicle. Thank you superior, you will always be our go to for suspension! Show details ·  1
Harley W.
Harley W.South East Queensland, QLD

Love there work

Awesome products, the build quality is amazing. Can't wait to buy more products, like long arms and radius arms.
Super fast shipping and great packaging as well Show details ·  1
Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Superior Engineering compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

shane h.
shane h.Hunter Region, NSW

so easy to do!

phoned up to see if the parts were in stock, the guy was an absolute champ about it. placed the order later that night, not even 7 days later and its delivered. awesome work. Show details ·  1
Khloe Warren
Khloe Warren

Most recommended store!

I’ve placed a few separate orders and the team members have been so great to me. The orders have taken no more than 2 days to be ready, and the guys at the wear house are brilliant. 10/10 recommend. Show details ·  1
Adcock Connor
Adcock Connor

Control arms

So easy to use the online store,
Loved the ranger and the products
Installed the upper control arms myself and the information I received was perfect and super helpful Show details ·  1
Alex
Alex

Shocks

Ordered shocks fitted them. Can not fault best shocks I gotten rides good. Buying more gear from u guys love Show details ·  1
FATGU
FATGU
  Online store

Strong bit of gear! Wouldn’t go any otherway!

Easy to find parts and things I needed loved the choice of products to chose from, easy to install no support needed at all Show details ·  1
Josh
Josh

Absolutely perfect

So easy to navigate the store, product descriptions on point.
Customer service 15/10
Fast delivery, super great quality.

Teedee x Show reply

Bayalacote
Bayalacote2 posts
  Online store

Good quality and fast reply. Just one little issue

Just one little issue with the front breaded brake lines. Doesn’t fit the brackets on the axle. So had to modify the hole on it to make it fit. Show details ·  1
Billy simpson
Billy simpsonNortheast, VIC
  Fair Incentive Online store

Very good products, exceptionally nice and kind staff

4inch hilux ln106 lift kit, very easy to install, great results so far, would like have 2 more caster wedges for the leafs Show details ·  1
Ryley Kiddle
Ryley KiddleSydney, NSW

Great products

Absolutely love these guys. Shipping was very short and parts are such good quality. I definitely will be shopping with them again. Show details ·  1
Hayley
Hayley

love it !!!

very easy to navigate the online store! love the quality of the product definitely recommend superior engineering!! Cant wait to install it! Show reply

Amber Jiggins
Amber JigginsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Bloody exceptional

I’ve order so many products through the online store and the service is amazing!
Shipping is a fast as Cathy freeman and the product as good as an ice cold beer!
I’m not the gentlest on the tracks and very thing has withheld the abuse! My go to shop! Show details ·  1
wpnshorty
wpnshorty South East Queensland, QLD

Superior 5link on #wpnshorty

Super easy online store to use, very easy to find everything I wanted! Once ordered was placed, was kept up to date with where it was and couldn’t be more happy with the product itself. Would recommend to anyone that asks. As always super strong products I’m going to test them on the toughest tracks in Australia. Thanks Superior Engineering  Show reply
Barry B
Barry BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Easy to place order, great customer support, always kept up-to-date on any delay, very easy to deal with, will definitely use again, products are very well made, and all instructions are supplied, extremely Happy experience.  Show details ·  1
Clinton
ClintonSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Solar panel purchase

I can Highy reccomend this place for online purchases, the lady I dealt with was professional and prompt in customer service and communication was top notch, dispatch and tracking details were spot on and by far the fastest postage I've ever received from another state, very happy 5 stars from me cheers  Show details ·  1
Kyle Fox
Kyle Fox

Truly Superior!

Really easy to use online store, confirmation phone calls where welcome and nice, product seems of Really good quality time will tell on that but I have no doubt thease products will last Show details ·  1
Tommy
TommyPerth, WA
  Online store

Awesome products very very happy

Very happy with the products from superior engineering, service and sale team was excellent, will definitely be going online buying more parts for my patrol.  Show reply
Conner
Conner

Couldn’t recommend enough!!

Super easy online store to use, very easy to find everything I wanted! Once ordered was placed, was kept up to date with where it was and couldn’t be more happy with the product itself. Would recommend to anyone that asks. Show details ·  1
Jordy Santangelo
Jordy Santangelo

Extended shackles

Amazing quality gear
Great customer service
Would highly recommend
Easy to install with given introductions
No issues what so ever  Show details ·  1
Luke Vitler
Luke VitlerPerth, WA

Finally have faith I'm my Landcruiser handbrake

Easy to find parts online fast delivery great service and easy to contact. Products are great quality, well presented, and works a treat  Show details ·  1
Braids
Braids

N80 HiLux Upper Control Arms

What a flawless product, If you’re in the market for the best, look no further. thank you Superior Engineering!! Legends :)  Show details ·  1

Meihana
Meihana
  Superior Engineering

They stand out and also easy to install !! Having a 4” lift and honestly would get more again in the future !!

Quality of the product was as is. Also easy to install and would highly recommended on top of the market  Show reply
Daniel Bowater
Daniel BowaterPerth, WA

They are just too good!

I ordered 4 shocks for my Patrol and they came within 2 weeks of ordering. Not only that but they even gave me a call before sending them out to check and correct my order. I can’t recommend these guys enough. Love the work Show details ·  1
Lewis
Lewis
  Online store

Great service from the boys here at superior sorted me out quickly and hade my new coils delivered to me in no time definitely be coming back for more goodies with the next build  Show reply
Shawn
ShawnHunter Region, NSW

Great place for 4wd parts

Good service always answer my questions easy products shipped quickly Never have any problems will always use in the future Show details ·  1