Star Cruises SuperStar Gemini Questions & Answers

2 questions from our users

Juzy

Juzyasked

Star Cruises SuperStar Gemini

What about Star Gemini cruise punctuality....does it gets back to Singapore at mentioned time as my flight is on the same day?

Deekshiit

Superstar Gemini is punctual to return on the informed time (in my case). Have a pleasant cruise.

Deekshiit

I would recommend you to book your plane on the next day to avoid any catastrophe. By that time you could enjoy the vibrant Singapore. Hope that this article would be helpful.

Deekshiitasked

Dear sir/Madam,
Are there water slides at Superstar Gemini??

Gale R
Gale R

I'm sorry I really don't know. We are not into the waterslides we are pensioners. But we were very disappointed with the whole cruise. Felt more like a shuttle than a cruise, nothing like the old Gemini. No shopping excep in speciality shops which charged ridiculous prices. Hope that helps you. Maybe if you have small children you would enjoy it more than we did. I'd never go there again with this cruise line.

Other Cruises