Star Cruises SuperStar Virgo

Star Cruises SuperStar Virgo

SuperStar Virgo is a ⭐️ STAR

Booking process easy , no problems with any cabin accommodation..Always love the onboard experiences with the crew & the variety of shows.Some cruises we don't even go ashore as the onboard life is just fantastic .Food is always awesome & great variety as well, no one should complain about the different dishes & freshness or service by very pleasant & helpful staff.. Great value for money & good to see Virgo is expanding her cruise experiences to Manila & Japan. We still have contact with crew members from 8 / 10 years ago..Great memories.

Great Cruise and Service

Had a great time of the Superstar Virgo. Never had any food on the cruise that I did not enjoy. Staff are very friendly. Rooms cleaned daily and if you ask nicely the staff will make an amazing swan for your bed out of towels.

noeline briggswinston hills

Jonnda

muddy19Cairns

My first cruise.

muddy19

I forgot to mention ... the whole cruise was very child friendly. That's not to say parents should not be responsible for their own children, even though there are many activities for them.

Ivan Perth

heva63
    heva63
    lovedogs
    lovedogs

I have heard the same as the above poster. Personally I would not bother going on this ship as I have heard so many bad complaints

Audrey's 60th

It was our first cruise on the Virgo,organized by my husband for my 60th with my son daughter and their families, we had cruised on many ships. we occupied 3 junior suites on the 10th floor.

All I can say is from the time we got to the cruise terminal we were met by a hostess who checked us in and organized everything for us,which was so good especially traveling with a 2yr old, she organized all the bookings for our restaurants,shows and tours.Our suite cabin was so amazing especially the bathroom never seen anything like it. I would recommend a junior suite for sure.

We would not choose Virgo again

anneSA

anneSAAustralia

Will be the Last time with Star Cruises :(

SuperStar Virgo worst Cruise ever Singapore Aug 2012

n.rounds

n.roundsAU

Superstar Virgo - July 2012

Bad

Very disappointed with the experience and would not do again.Had a much better time with on the much smaller ship when we did a similar trip on the Gemini where we had great food drinks and service.
    The ship was beautifully decked and the cabaret singers and bands were very good
    The food at the buffet was not good and always crowded. The pool area lacked service for drinks and food and generally the ship was overcrowded

Caboan

CaboanAU

Good

Good

Great experience overall. I would definitely do it again but would take plenty of incidental cash with me to cover all those extra costs.
    Staff were excellent, they had to deal with some very rude Indian guests. I'm not being racist but I found the Indians to be very abrasive in nature and very ignorant in their behaviour. A lot of hidden costs involved with the cruise but overall very happy with our experience. Superstar Virgo October 2010.
    A lot of hidden costs. Rude guests. Small cabins.

Bad