Star Cruises

Star Cruises (page 2 of 3)

SuperStar Virgo, SuperStar Gemini

alex777
alex777
banjo266
banjo266

Worse cruise company on the planet

y not wander

Jonnda
muddy19Cairns

My first cruise.

muddy19

I forgot to mention ... the whole cruise was very child friendly. That's not to say parents should not be responsible for their own children, even though there are many activities for them.

Ivan Perth

heva63
heva63
lovedogs
lovedogs

I have heard the same as the above poster. Personally I would not bother going on this ship as I have heard so many bad complaints

Audrey's 60th

It was our first cruise on the Virgo,organized by my husband for my 60th with my son daughter and their families, we had cruised on many ships. we occupied 3 junior suites on the 10th floor.

All I can say is from the time we got to the cruise terminal we were met by a hostess who checked us in and organized everything for us,which was so good especially traveling with a 2yr old, she organized all the bookings for our restaurants,shows and tours.Our suite cabin was so amazing especially the bathroom never seen anything like it. I would recommend a junior suite for sure.

We would not choose Virgo again

Bdwilson

Superstar Virgo - July 2012

Juzy
Juzyasked
Star Cruises SuperStar Gemini

What about Star Gemini cruise punctuality....does it gets back to Singapore at mentioned time as my flight is on the same day?

Deekshiit

Superstar Gemini is punctual to return on the informed time (in my case). Have a pleasant cruise.

Deekshiit

I would recommend you to book your plane on the next day to avoid any catastrophe. By that time you could enjoy the vibrant Singapore. Hope that this article would be helpful.

Deekshiitasked
Star Cruises SuperStar Gemini

Dear sir/Madam,
Are there water slides at Superstar Gemini??

Gale R
Gale R

I'm sorry I really don't know. We are not into the waterslides we are pensioners. But we were very disappointed with the whole cruise. Felt more like a shuttle than a cruise, nothing like the old Gemini. No shopping excep in speciality shops which charged ridiculous prices. Hope that helps you. Maybe if you have small children you would enjoy it more than we did. I'd never go there again with this cruise line.

Sam Harvey
Sam Harveyasked
Star Cruises SuperStar Virgo

Where can we see the vessels and its interior?

noeline briggs

you can see it on line on there web site BUT REALLY i wouldnt go on it as its HORRIBLE there is nothing good about it !!!

Star Cruises