Star Cruises

Star Cruises (page 3 of 3)

SuperStar Virgo, SuperStar Gemini

Bad

Very disappointed with the experience and would not do again.Had a much better time with on the much smaller ship when we did a similar trip on the Gemini where we had great food drinks and service.
The ship was beautifully decked and the cabaret singers and bands were very good
The food at the buffet was not good and always crowded. The pool area lacked service for drinks and food and generally the ship was overcrowded

Caboan

CaboanAU

Good

Great experience overall. I would definitely do it again but would take plenty of incidental cash with me to cover all those extra costs.
Staff were excellent, they had to deal with some very rude Indian guests. I'm not being racist but I found the Indians to be very abrasive in nature and very ignorant in their behaviour. A lot of hidden costs involved with the cruise but overall very happy with our experience. Superstar Virgo October 2010.
A lot of hidden costs. Rude guests. Small cabins.

Cruises

Michael01
Michael01
LouiseG

LouiseGPerth, WA

great food freestyle cruising tours are cheap but fantstic balcony suite perfect service is top class we have been twice and we will go again
everythhiing they make you feel like royalty

carros

carros

Cruises

Find out how Star Cruises compares to other Cruises

Although it was nearly 2 years ago, we have done 4 cruises and the Gemini was the best. Shame she was sold. Would definately travel on her again.
Everything. Crew staff were fabulous. Food top notch. Ports of call were outstanding. Ship was tidy. Layout great. Activities were fun. Mainly Aussies and Kiwis which was great.

happy cruising
happy cruising

We did 2 trips on the Gemini, what a wonderful friendly cruise the crew were so friendly they made us feel part of their cruising family. We would be back on board in a flash if she was back cruising.

Juzy

Juzyasked

Star Cruises SuperStar Gemini

What about Star Gemini cruise punctuality....does it gets back to Singapore at mentioned time as my flight is on the same day?

Deekshiit

Superstar Gemini is punctual to return on the informed time (in my case). Have a pleasant cruise.

Deekshiit

I would recommend you to book your plane on the next day to avoid any catastrophe. By that time you could enjoy the vibrant Singapore. Hope that this article would be helpful.

Deekshiitasked

Star Cruises SuperStar Gemini

Dear sir/Madam,
Are there water slides at Superstar Gemini??

Gale R
Gale R

I'm sorry I really don't know. We are not into the waterslides we are pensioners. But we were very disappointed with the whole cruise. Felt more like a shuttle than a cruise, nothing like the old Gemini. No shopping excep in speciality shops which charged ridiculous prices. Hope that helps you. Maybe if you have small children you would enjoy it more than we did. I'd never go there again with this cruise line.

Sam Harvey

Sam Harveyasked

Star Cruises SuperStar Virgo

Where can we see the vessels and its interior?

noeline briggs
noeline briggs

you can see it on line on there web site BUT REALLY i wouldnt go on it as its HORRIBLE there is nothing good about it !!!

Star Cruises