Star Cruises

Chris
Chrissingapore

Waste of money

Crews - no customer service skills - no greetings and just takes away everything from table without even asking..
Food - not at par to restaurant standards
Facilities - old
Room - dirty and very old, can be refurbished a bit
Definitely first and last experience, this would totally ruin your vacation. Not recommendable!

Facilities

I'm Amit Khandelwal from India, in cruise bel boy service is very bad, and vegetarian food is third class they take money for all show, kindly concentrate on all services your ship.
Thanking you
Amit Khandelwal

Just crap.

Cruises

Find out how Star Cruises compares to other Cruises

Very disapointed

We are in our 70 s & did 2 trips on the old Gemini & loved it so much so we decided now we are retired we would do another trip .we knew it wasn't the old Gemini but did expect something similar. The crew - cabins great the food was cold sometimes glasses for cold water were hot. People on board were very rude ,there were only 35 Australians on board & all felt the same as we did ,we could never get in the pool or spa .when we came off we stood for 2 hours to get through boarder control discussting one lady fainted .we have been on star cruises other ships & also on p & o but we must say we did not enjoy this cruise at all cruise on 11-5-14

Tan Peng
Tan Peng

Did you write a feedback to Star Cruise? I did, but the reply is not to my expectation.

DC

Cruises

Find out how Star Cruises compares to other Cruises

banjo266
banjo266

Worse cruise company on the planet

y not wander

SuperStar Virgo worst Cruise ever Singapore Aug 2012

Juzy
Juzyasked
Star Cruises SuperStar Gemini

What about Star Gemini cruise punctuality....does it gets back to Singapore at mentioned time as my flight is on the same day?

Deekshiit

Superstar Gemini is punctual to return on the informed time (in my case). Have a pleasant cruise.

Deekshiit

I would recommend you to book your plane on the next day to avoid any catastrophe. By that time you could enjoy the vibrant Singapore. Hope that this article would be helpful.

Deekshiitasked
Star Cruises SuperStar Gemini

Dear sir/Madam,
Are there water slides at Superstar Gemini??

Gale R
Gale R

I'm sorry I really don't know. We are not into the waterslides we are pensioners. But we were very disappointed with the whole cruise. Felt more like a shuttle than a cruise, nothing like the old Gemini. No shopping excep in speciality shops which charged ridiculous prices. Hope that helps you. Maybe if you have small children you would enjoy it more than we did. I'd never go there again with this cruise line.

Sam Harvey
Sam Harveyasked
Star Cruises SuperStar Virgo

Where can we see the vessels and its interior?

noeline briggs

you can see it on line on there web site BUT REALLY i wouldnt go on it as its HORRIBLE there is nothing good about it !!!

Star Cruises