Star Cruises
See the Best Cruises in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Star Cruises? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Shellclay
ShellclayMandurah

So much potential

Chris
Chrissingapore

Waste of money

Crews - no customer service skills - no greetings and just takes away everything from table without even asking..
Food - not at par to restaurant standards
Facilities - old
Room - dirty and very old, can be refurbished a bit
Definitely first and last experience, this would totally ruin your vacation. Not recommendable!

Facilities

I'm Amit Khandelwal from India, in cruise bel boy service is very bad, and vegetarian food is third class they take money for all show, kindly concentrate on all services your ship.
Thanking you
Amit Khandelwal

Just crap.

Disappointed

We had previously been on the older Gemini and this one didn't come up to it. Waiting in line for the food, people just pushed in in front of us. Also entering and exiting lifts people walked all over you. One lady was walking and talking to her friends over her shoulder and cannoned into me, nearly knocking me over.
Couldn't buy crisps or souvenirs only very expensive jewellery and handbags, bet they didn't sell many.
Only a few non Asian/Indian people on board. Food good but all Asian or Indian, could get an American breakfast and hamburger, at Blue Lagoon.
Cabin crew good, but not much English. I guess this cruise didn't cater for Aussies! For the amount we paid for this trip very disappointing. Won't go again.

Very disapointed

We are in our 70 s & did 2 trips on the old Gemini & loved it so much so we decided now we are retired we would do another trip .we knew it wasn't the old Gemini but did expect something similar. The crew - cabins great the food was cold sometimes glasses for cold water were hot. People on board were very rude ,there were only 35 Australians on board & all felt the same as we did ,we could never get in the pool or spa .when we came off we stood for 2 hours to get through boarder control discussting one lady fainted .we have been on star cruises other ships & also on p & o but we must say we did not enjoy this cruise at all cruise on 11-5-14

Tan Peng
Tan Peng

Did you write a feedback to Star Cruise? I did, but the reply is not to my expectation.

DC

alex777
alex777
banjo266
banjo266

Worse cruise company on the planet

y not wander
y not wander
WA Family
WA Family
Perth bloke
Perth bloke

We would not choose Virgo again

Bdwilson
BdwilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will be the Last time with Star Cruises :(

SuperStar Virgo worst Cruise ever Singapore Aug 2012

Juzy
Juzyasked
Star Cruises SuperStar Gemini

What about Star Gemini cruise punctuality....does it gets back to Singapore at mentioned time as my flight is on the same day?

Deekshiit

Superstar Gemini is punctual to return on the informed time (in my case). Have a pleasant cruise.

Deekshiit

I would recommend you to book your plane on the next day to avoid any catastrophe. By that time you could enjoy the vibrant Singapore. Hope that this article would be helpful.

Deekshiitasked
Star Cruises SuperStar Gemini

Dear sir/Madam,
Are there water slides at Superstar Gemini??

Gale R

I'm sorry I really don't know. We are not into the waterslides we are pensioners. But we were very disappointed with the whole cruise. Felt more like a shuttle than a cruise, nothing like the old Gemini. No shopping excep in speciality shops which charged ridiculous prices. Hope that helps you. Maybe if you have small children you would enjoy it more than we did. I'd never go there again with this cruise line.

Sam Harvey
Sam Harveyasked
Star Cruises SuperStar Virgo

Where can we see the vessels and its interior?

noeline briggs

you can see it on line on there web site BUT REALLY i wouldnt go on it as its HORRIBLE there is nothing good about it !!!

Star Cruises