Star Cruises
See the Best Cruises in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Star Cruises? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Shellclay
ShellclayMandurah

So much potential

Disappointed

We had previously been on the older Gemini and this one didn't come up to it. Waiting in line for the food, people just pushed in in front of us. Also entering and exiting lifts people walked all over you. One lady was walking and talking to her friends over her shoulder and cannoned into me, nearly knocking me over.
Couldn't buy crisps or souvenirs only very expensive jewellery and handbags, bet they didn't sell many.
Only a few non Asian/Indian people on board. Food good but all Asian or Indian, could get an American breakfast and hamburger, at Blue Lagoon.
Cabin crew good, but not much English. I guess this cruise didn't cater for Aussies! For the amount we paid for this trip very disappointing. Won't go again.

Other Cruises

We would not choose Virgo again

Cruises

Find out how Star Cruises compares to other Cruises

Bad

Very disappointed with the experience and would not do again.Had a much better time with on the much smaller ship when we did a similar trip on the Gemini where we had great food drinks and service.
The ship was beautifully decked and the cabaret singers and bands were very good
The food at the buffet was not good and always crowded. The pool area lacked service for drinks and food and generally the ship was overcrowded

Bad

OK

Never again!

Michael01
Michael01

Juzy
Juzyasked
Star Cruises SuperStar Gemini

What about Star Gemini cruise punctuality....does it gets back to Singapore at mentioned time as my flight is on the same day?

Deekshiit

Superstar Gemini is punctual to return on the informed time (in my case). Have a pleasant cruise.

Deekshiit

I would recommend you to book your plane on the next day to avoid any catastrophe. By that time you could enjoy the vibrant Singapore. Hope that this article would be helpful.

Deekshiitasked
Star Cruises SuperStar Gemini

Dear sir/Madam,
Are there water slides at Superstar Gemini??

Gale R

I'm sorry I really don't know. We are not into the waterslides we are pensioners. But we were very disappointed with the whole cruise. Felt more like a shuttle than a cruise, nothing like the old Gemini. No shopping excep in speciality shops which charged ridiculous prices. Hope that helps you. Maybe if you have small children you would enjoy it more than we did. I'd never go there again with this cruise line.

Sam Harvey
Sam Harveyasked
Star Cruises SuperStar Virgo

Where can we see the vessels and its interior?

noeline briggs
noeline briggs

you can see it on line on there web site BUT REALLY i wouldnt go on it as its HORRIBLE there is nothing good about it !!!

Star Cruises