Star Cruises
See the Best Cruises in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Star Cruises? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

A holiday to remember

Booked superstar Gemini cruise to high seas online.
It was excellent experience.
Food was very good, staff were courteous. There was nothing wrong in the entire trip.
Only a small improvement would be the dj. He played slow Beats. This is specific to Bollywood disco organised.

Srikanth Matrubai
Srikanth MatrubaiBangalore, India

Good could have been Great

Jemima
JemimaMelbourne

Great little ship and cruise!

Find out how Star Cruises compares to other Cruises

Come on Guys we need to back up the Star line.They looked after us Aussies for many a year...

Just came back from Gemini nov 2014..Had a great time..not as good as Virgo..BUT the crew were fantastic & food great..Cabin also larger than Virgo.Shows were fun & teriffic thanks to all the crew & artists..We had a great time & will be back again..Go with an open mind & enjoy it all..Thanks to Myla, TokuSan,and all who looked after us to make it a great cruise..

didiaust

Jonnda
muddy19Cairns

My first cruise.

muddy19

I forgot to mention ... the whole cruise was very child friendly. That's not to say parents should not be responsible for their own children, even though there are many activities for them.

Ivan Perth

heva63
heva63
lovedogs
lovedogs

I have heard the same as the above poster. Personally I would not bother going on this ship as I have heard so many bad complaints

Audrey's 60th

It was our first cruise on the Virgo,organized by my husband for my 60th with my son daughter and their families, we had cruised on many ships. we occupied 3 junior suites on the 10th floor.

All I can say is from the time we got to the cruise terminal we were met by a hostess who checked us in and organized everything for us,which was so good especially traveling with a 2yr old, she organized all the bookings for our restaurants,shows and tours.Our suite cabin was so amazing especially the bathroom never seen anything like it. I would recommend a junior suite for sure.

n.rounds
n.roundsAU

Superstar Virgo - July 2012

Bad

Very disappointed with the experience and would not do again.Had a much better time with on the much smaller ship when we did a similar trip on the Gemini where we had great food drinks and service.
The ship was beautifully decked and the cabaret singers and bands were very good
The food at the buffet was not good and always crowded. The pool area lacked service for drinks and food and generally the ship was overcrowded

Caboan
CaboanAU

Good

Good

Great experience overall. I would definitely do it again but would take plenty of incidental cash with me to cover all those extra costs.
Staff were excellent, they had to deal with some very rude Indian guests. I'm not being racist but I found the Indians to be very abrasive in nature and very ignorant in their behaviour. A lot of hidden costs involved with the cruise but overall very happy with our experience. Superstar Virgo October 2010.
A lot of hidden costs. Rude guests. Small cabins.

Bad

Juzy
Juzyasked
Star Cruises SuperStar Gemini

What about Star Gemini cruise punctuality....does it gets back to Singapore at mentioned time as my flight is on the same day?

Deekshiit

Superstar Gemini is punctual to return on the informed time (in my case). Have a pleasant cruise.

Deekshiit

I would recommend you to book your plane on the next day to avoid any catastrophe. By that time you could enjoy the vibrant Singapore. Hope that this article would be helpful.

Deekshiitasked
Star Cruises SuperStar Gemini

Dear sir/Madam,
Are there water slides at Superstar Gemini??

Gale R
Gale R

I'm sorry I really don't know. We are not into the waterslides we are pensioners. But we were very disappointed with the whole cruise. Felt more like a shuttle than a cruise, nothing like the old Gemini. No shopping excep in speciality shops which charged ridiculous prices. Hope that helps you. Maybe if you have small children you would enjoy it more than we did. I'd never go there again with this cruise line.

Sam Harvey
Sam Harveyasked
Star Cruises SuperStar Virgo

Where can we see the vessels and its interior?

noeline briggs
noeline briggs

you can see it on line on there web site BUT REALLY i wouldnt go on it as its HORRIBLE there is nothing good about it !!!

Star Cruises