Verifiedsupremesolarpower.com.au

100% · 2120%

Mirabbs
Mirabbs3 posts

Responsive and Reliable

I installed 6.6 kW longi panels with 5k Sungrow invertor. It was great experience dealing with Supreme Solar Power, I had incorrect panels turned in to my place, when I found they just managed to replace them quickly. the whole process was easy and they were flexible with installation arrangement. They also fit the invertor exactly where I wanted in between shelves at garage. Puneet also helped me with setup App. Right attitude - Highly recommended.

Anurag T.
Anurag T.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Solar Company in Dakabin!

The process of panel installation was very easy and fast. There we're no delays and no problems.
Supreme Solar Power is very professional through their approach and throughout the whole installation process. They provide quality service at an affordable price. Supreme Solar Power provided us with the best advice for our solar needs.
gopi g.
gopi g.South East Queensland, QLD

6.6kw solar system

Supreme Solar Power provide me with good advice after discussing my requirements for installing solar at my property in North Lakes. Service was great & installation happened on the time. Would be happy to recommend them to anyone looking for solar.
Simranjit Singh
Simranjit Singh

Great communication, service and product support

Puneet from Supreme Solar has been excellent right from the consultation to the installation process. The installation was completed within the defined timelines and Puneet also paid us a visit post-installation to assist with app installation, web account and firmware update for the invertor.

I Highly recommend Supreme Solar Power to anyone looking for solar panel.

Shwetha N.
Shwetha N.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Outstanding service and trustworthy

After talking to multiple vendors and installers, narrowed down to Supreme solar power and I'm very glad about the choice we made. Puneet from Supreme Solar made the entire process so effortless and stress-free. He and his team are very professional. They were very kind to explain the entire process and they managed everything on our behalf. I strongly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a Solar installation.
Thanks, Puneet, and the team once again for your excellent service.

Vamadeva Paramendiran
Vamadeva ParamendiranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and good feed back

We are so happy to install Supreme solar power system. Everything working well. After service was good.
We will recommend to anyone this company.
Scott W
Scott WSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Very knowledgeable and helpful

After getting quotes and differing views from probably 5-6 companies my head was spinning. A widely held view is don't go for the cheapest & I think that's good advise & whilst SSP were not the cheapest more like middle of the road I was still a bit suspicious as there price was very reasonable. Puneet explains thing very well and came after installation to set up the wifi and answer any questions. He has remained very easy to contact and we have decided to use him to put Solar into another property of ours.
Solar is an absolute minefield with a lot of disinformation so if you are looking I would highly recommend contacting Puneet & SSP.
Jason	 Bewley
Jason Bewley

Great communication and service

Puneet from Supreme Solar was very helpful, provided great communication throughout, was easy to deal with and was also very knowledgeable. I'd use them again for sure, thanks Puneet and team
trevor
trevorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service ***Great Price

Whole process was easy with Puneets explanation of product ...install was arranged without delay professsional team installed with follow up from Puneet ...very happy with our panels and would recommend Supreme Solar Power highly

Mahesh Ramanan
Mahesh Ramanan

Thoroughly professional

The whole process from obtaining quotes to panel and inverter selection, arranging dates, installation and post installation support was smooth and easy. A big thumbs up from me!! Supreme Solar is highly recommended.
Moganthra Naidoo
Moganthra NaidooSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Good Service and Excellent Outcome

Great communication and service through my "solar search". Have checked a few options with other providers but was most impressed with Puneet's knowledge, his patience when I continuously asked questions, his accommodations to my numerous changes and his honesty about the products. Recommended through the "NEXTDOOR NEIGHBOUR APP" by previous satisfied customers.

Highly recommend you chat to Puneet from "Supreme Solar "before you commit you next Solar purchase. Installation went off perfectly and Puneet was there to update the inverter and log me into the Solar App.
Happy customer indeed.!!!!!

Madan Kumar
Madan KumarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good price and excellent service

We replaced our solar system in July. Solar system has been producing 30 kw on average .I am very happy with service provided by supreme solar power and will definitely recommend them anyone looking for solar.
Robyn Stoltz
Robyn StoltzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Honest, trustworthy & very affordable!!

Great service by Puneet. Very knowledgeable and trustworthy. He took the time to explain everything to me multiple times. The installation was quick & easy & I am very happy with the outcome. I would highly recommend.
JAY
JAY

Haseeb
HaseebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and professional

Our friend recommended Supreme Solar Power to us in pallara. One phone call and the sales consultant came and explain the options to us. The solar was installed in 2 weeks. Very happy with the service and installation, I would certainly recommend supreme solar power to anyone looking for solar.
Manish Rathee
Manish Rathee

Outstanding Value & Great Service

Extremely happy with the decision to go with Supreme Solar Power for our solar system in a new property.
In only 4 months of the system running, we haven'd paid a single dollar in energy bill and have instead received a little over $400 from the power company in credit.

Must commend the company's approach in relation to understanding the exact requirements of the property, followed by a very honest, knowledgeable recommendation without any obligation.

The installation was also carried out very professionally and the service continued well after the installation(setting up phone apps etc to track feed in & usage), which is a rarity these days.

Highly recommend the company and the products they offer.

Alan
AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy customer

We had Supreme Solar Power install 20 x REC 330W NPeak Panels and a 5.0W Fronius Symo Inverter which Puneet recommended as we already had 3 phase power to the house. We managed to get 3 x quotes for a solar installation and we chose Supreme Solar Power because he could get us the 20x 330W panels where another company wanted to put in 21x REC 315W Panels for slightly more cost and the other had lower quality panels and inverter. The 20 quality panels seemed a more balanced approach. They did all the paperwork that was required and the meter was updated within two weeks. Puneet even came out to make sure that we were getting an efficient system and the chosen location on the roof was correct. We are very happy with this installation.
Ian McGEE
Ian McGEE

Supreme Solar Power a pleasure to work with during the entire process

Excellent presentation, knowledge and follow up provided by Puneet. Installation was very professional. Compared with other retailers Supreme Solar Power were by far the best choice. I would highly recommended their company.
Jeo
JeoSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Highly recommended Supreme Solar Power in Spring Mountain

I have installed Sunpower panels with Fronius Primo inverter. The installers were very professional and friendly. Competitive price. Always look for customer needs. I would highly recommend Supreme Solar to anyone looking for solar.
Bruce Isak
Bruce Isak

Great solar!

Great team to deal with. Puneet is awesome and attentive and knows his things! Great price and service! Nil issues and they even helped set up apps and extended warranty
Dan S
Dan SSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
Krishna Lakhotia
Krishna Lakhotia

Top service - highly recommended

Extremely prompt and very knowledgeable, ran through the entire process and presented all options and costs. No lie to get your sales unlike much of the industry and a local business, will recommend to all my family and friends and use again if required. Certainly the very best!
Rajesh
Rajesh
Arun K.
Arun K.South East Queensland, QLD

Great workmanship and pricing

Quality work with an experienced team, would recommend the company especially Supreme solar power consultant came and explained in detailed the operations. The pricing was very good , I'd recommend to use them.
Stuart
StuartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Supreme Solar with Supreme Service

Installation was no fuss and completed well. Left area clean and tidy once finished. Communication was very good, easy to deal with from quotation through to completion. No hard sales pitch which was refreshing! very satisfied with service and would recommend this company.
Nicholas
NicholasSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Faultless service

What a fantastic company. Puneet was highly knowledgeable and not pushy at all. He made the process very easy. Installers did a fantastic job and had pride in their work, cleaning up after themselves and ensuring a quality installation to a sometimes challenging tile roof. Definitely recommend.

Mohammed M
Mohammed MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service, Would Highly Recommend

The Process was very smooth, products where explained really well, I would highly recommend supreme solar power. They have done a great job with the installation and the after sales service has been excrement.
Hammad Khaliq
Hammad KhaliqSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts
Hareesh
Hareesh

Supreme solar power . Happy with the job

Very happy with the outcome. Very professional and knowledgeable. Impressed with Pre-planning and explained every queries. The job was done on time and very professionally. I can recommend any of my friends to them without hesitation .
dazza
dazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD39 posts
Sandeep P.
Sandeep P.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Job

Installation process was easy. Tried to keep the noise to minimum. There was no issue in installation. Information was provided on each step and worked as required. All the job was finished on time.
Hardy Fan
Hardy FanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value with top service

I was looking for solar for few weeks and got some bad experiences. Then I was recommended to Supreme Solar by my friends. When I first time to contact Puneet, the owner of Supreme Solar, I can feel that he is the solar expert: very professional and knowledgeable. It is a right choice. From quote, design and installation, everything is smooth and efficient. Their installer also did a great job on my roof for my tricky panel layout design. We got exact what we want. We are very happy with their service and highly recommend Supreme Solar to anyone looking for solar system. Thanks again!
Petrina M
Petrina M

Solar Decision Made Easy

So glad we chose Supreme Solar Power. Puneet guided us through the decision process without any pushiness. Everything went ahead as outlined in an efficient trouble free manner. The installers did a great job on a tricky roof. Great customer service and follow up in setting up the inverter app. The price was very competitive and would have no hesitation in highly recommending Supreme Solar Power
Joshua T.
Joshua T.

Great to work with

Thanks Supreme Solar! Great customer service, competitive price and the product was installed without any issues. Puneet was very informative and was not pushy through the process. Have no hesitations to recommend.
Suresh Sapkota
Suresh SapkotaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service from Supreme Solar Power

I was looking for solar from few weeks and after getting quotes from lot of installers we decided to go with Supreme solar power. They had installed my next door neighbour and he was very happy with there service. We decided to go with a jinko Tiger 390 with fronius 8.2kw inverter. So far it’s been 1 week and system is been doing good numbers and would be waiting for bill to come and see the savings, so far very happy with my decision and happy to recommend them to anyone looking for solar.
Thach
Thach2 posts

Great Service

Supreme Solar give great service, competitive price and best of all Save me heaps of $$$ on the Power bills. The Installation team very professional. I recommend to anyone thinking of installing Solar for their home.

DAI T.
DAI T.South East Queensland, QLD

great service!

my friend recommended Supreme Solar Power to me. great customer services and perfect installation! Excellent prices! Team helped me in setup of Sungrow app on the phone. I highly recommend this company.
Randeep Singh
Randeep SinghSouth East Queensland, QLD

value for money

supreme solar power answered all queries we asked to the installer and sales team. The price was very competitive and i had very good experience would recommend without any hesitation
Andy S.
Andy S.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Efficient Installation & good customer support

Supreme Solar Power team answered all my questions, were very patient, the installers were very professional and fast. They came and helped us to setup the fronius app on the phone and recommended good electricity retailer. Happy to refer them to anyone looking for solar.
Hai L.
Hai L.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Helpful and professional solar company in Ashmore

Supreme Solar Power came to our propertyin Ashmore after the initial contact, the solar consultant was very professional and knowledable explained us all the differentr options. The communication was quite good after we signed the contract, the only issue we had was to wait for installation which took 3-4 weeks. But on the installation day, installer were very professional and work was completed as agreed. Happy to recommend Supreme Solar Power to anyone looking for solar.

NEW SERVICEFind the right Solar Panel Installer