Verifiedsupremesolarpower.com.au

100% · 2120%

Eggs
EggsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solar installation in Reedy Creek

My experience with supreme Solar was good from the beginning as I had a solar consultant come out to see me and look and explain everything and the price was extremely good compared and they are local. Further when the workmen arrived they wee very punctual and went about their work in a very professional way. I am very happy to recommend this company, Supeeme Solar

Anil
AnilSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Happy Customer

Supreme Solar Power installed at my new property in Hillcrest, the installers very professional, it’s was tricky installation but them were able to do job as I wanted. the sales team were professional and knowledgeable, I have used them in my other property as well, I’m normally been saving $350.00 quarterly from last 2 years. Happy to recommend to anyone looking for solar.
Scarlet L.
Scarlet L.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect and professional

Highly recommend for Supreme Solar Power for installation at my property. Glad with the team and give me a suitable match for my home.
Installers are nice and friendly after installation they keep clean and move out all the stuff.
ahmed j.
ahmed j.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Solar Company

It has been a very smooth process from the beginning with Supreme Solar power. As there are hundreds of solar companies offering pretty much the same thing the team @ Supreme Solar has been exceptionally transparent and accommodating with me, giving all the information which usually you wouldn't be given.
Highly recommended if you are after a stress-free process in getting your solar installed.
Ly l.
Ly l.South East Queensland, QLD

Great company to deal with

We needed to change our existing solar system and Supreme Solar Power helped us to replace the old faulty system and install a new system. Very happy with the team very easy to deal with and knowledable. Happy to recommend them to anyone looking for solar

navdeep s.
navdeep s.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and product

My brother recommended Supreme Solar Power for the installation of the solar system at my property in Holmview. We installed Longi Panels and Sungrow inverter, very happy with the overall experience from the sales and installation team. Happy to recommend Supreme Solar Power to anyone looking for solar.
sweepingthecoast
sweepingthecoastAU

Shahim
ShahimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Our family member recommended Supreme solar power to us. Everything was done without any issues. Great customer service and product. Very happy to recommend them to anyone looking for solar.
Jodie David
Jodie DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent and professional!!

Solar power is a complex area, however dealing with Puneet from Supreme Solar Power made it so much simpler. He is professional, courteous and his response to inquiries and many questions from start to finish was incredibly prompt and informative. The installation team were equally brilliant and were on time and everything went without a hitch. Overall service and installation cannot be faulted and we cannot recommend Puneet and Supreme Solar highly enough.

Colin and Danuta C
Colin and Danuta CSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent Service

We have just had our solar system installed and could not ask for better service. We dealt with Puneet Gupta and found him to be very professional. Everything was explained to us and all our questions were answered. Supreme Solar's installers came on time and we found them to be very proficient. The whole process went without a hitch and we are extremely happy we went with them. We would be happy to recommend Supreme Solar Power to family and anyone looking to install solar. Thank you Guys
song liu
song liuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Experience

We recently installed solar system from Supreme Solar Power. Very happy with company sales person was very helpful and explained the product to us. The installer were very professional and I'm happy to recommend them to anyone looking for solar
Rahmat Afzali
Rahmat AfzaliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and service

Supreme solar power installed the solar system for us in loganlea in april. We are happy with the performance of the system, the installation team and sales were very good. I have already recommended Supreme Solar Power to few of my friends and happy to recommend them to anyone looking for solar.
Michael C.
Michael C.South East Queensland, QLD

Best solar company on the Gold Coast!

I approached a number of solar installation companies on the Gold Coast and Supreme Solar was by far the best in terms of cost and customer service - their quote came in more than $1000 lower for the identical system from other installers.

Puneet was extremely pleasant to deal with and very knowledgeable. He spent quite a bit of time helping me to design the system that was just right for me - I must have asked him a hundred different questions and he answered all of them patiently.

Would definitely recommend Supreme Solar to anyone considering a solar installation.

Qurban M.
Qurban M.South East Queensland, QLD

Job Well Done in Logan Village

Sales consultant from Supreme Solar Power came to our new house and explained the system which best suited our requirements. They explained to us the difference in going to cheaper products and gave us a good price with Fronius & Longi Panels. The installation happened as scheduled and they came to set up the app on the phone. just waiting for the meters to be changed and start saving on the electricity bill. Happy to recommend Supreme Solar Power to anyone looking for solar.
Dhwaraknath N.
Dhwaraknath N.South East Queensland, QLD

Quality product , Workmanship And value for money

Good customer service my Puneet , good installation and value for money. Will surely recommend Supreme solar to friends and family. Thanks for the good work Punnet, keep the good work going .
Amit G.
Amit G.

Excellent service

Just had our 6.6kw system installed. Everything went smoothly, the communication from the Supreme Solar was amazing! From the first consultation to the finished install, everything was explained to us and all questions were answered. They never pushed us for a sale unlike some other solar installers we spoke to. Their price is very good and made the process very smooth. Very happy we went with Supreme Solar and we would recommend them to everyone. Thanks again guys

Talib Sharifi
Talib SharifiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product & Service

Supreme Solar Power recently installed solar system at our property in Logan Village. The sakes team was very knowledgeable and helpful, helped us choose the right product for us. The installer did a clean job, everything delivered as promised no hiccups. Happy to recommend Supreme Solar Power to anyone looking for solar.
Thomas K.
Thomas K.South East Queensland, QLD

great service and design

supreme solar power were very professional not at all pushy sales people and very knowledgeable with products. They offered me few different options as per my needs and answered my emails and calls everytime. Would recommend them to anyone looking for great solar company to work with
George K.
George K.South East Queensland, QLD

Quality Solar System at competitive price

Supreme Solar Power through our friend who used there services before, the sales consultant explain everything and guided through all the steps from pre installation, choosing the right products as per our need. We choose Jinko Tiger 390W panels and Fronius inverter, we had cheaper priced but we went with better quality product. Installation team was again very professional got system installed quickly after the Energex approval. We would definitely happy to recommend Supreme Solar Power to anyone looking for solar. Well done guys!!!!
Grahame Baker
Grahame BakerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, professional and prompt service

Had a replacement inverter installed, very happy with the service.
My daughter had a solar system installed as well and is also very happy with the service provided Supreme Solar Power. We both would highly recommend this company.
Saju
Saju

Happy customer

Supreme Solar was recommended to us by a friend. We were given a competitive price by the sales team. The installation was very professional and was completed without any issues. We definitely recommend Supreme Solar to anyone looking for solar system installation.
Baleela
BaleelaBrisbane3 posts

Professional Team, easy to work with

The team of Supreme Solar was very proactive and looked after the requirements of our family and proposed a solution that was suitable for our needs.
Installation was done on time and professionally.
Definitely recommended.
Jasmina A.
Jasmina A.South East Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

Supreme solar power installed the solar system at ouf pfoperty in pacific pines in April. We found them through google, the sales team was good and installers were very professional. We are very happy with Supreme Solar power, they followed up with us to see everything iis fine. Happy to recommend them to anyone looking for solar.
Hiroyuki K.
Hiroyuki K.South East Queensland, QLD

Service was very good

Sales & Installation team at Supreme solar power was very friendly and professional. We installed Jinko panel and sungrow inverter price was very competitive. I would be happy to recommend Supreme Solar Power to my friends and anyone looking for solar.
kamalpreet k.
kamalpreet k.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Going with supreme solar power was my best decision as I was very impressed with the professional service provided by the sales team. They informed about the product and helped us with the set up of the fronius app. We would definitely recommend Supreme Solar Power to my friends and family looking for solar.
Dennis
DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Solar at its best

Satisfied with the workmanship from Supreme Solar Power. From phone communication to the actual installation, everything was perfect. Started on time as contracted and finished well ahead of schedule. Happy with everything from Supreme Solar.

Sachin M.
Sachin M.South East Queensland, QLD
Binoy
BinoySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product & Service from Supreme Solar Power

Supreme Solar Power installed at our property, we are very happy with the service we received along with the product we were installed. from the pre wiring to the installation process was very smooth and we were kept in loop whole time. After installation they followed up with us to help us setup the Fronius app on the phone and tablet. I already recommended Supreme Solar power to my friend and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for solar.
Ali
Ali

Excellent Service

Puneet and his team were very professional in installing the solar power at our residence. The whole process was very smooth. Puneet kept us in the loop the whole time so we knew what to expect. Puneet has a wealth of knowledge in this field and will go out of his way to help his clients. Puneet explained each product to us thoroughly and was very honest in his opinion. Not only did he give us the best price for the system, but he also recommended the electricity retailer and saved us more money. The workmanship for the installation is of the best quality too.
thuy trinh t.
thuy trinh t.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect solar system installation service

Supreme Solar Power installed solar system at our property in Helensvale. We went with them as they were recommended by one of our friend who was very happy with his solar system. From the initial quote to installation it was very easy to deal and professional. Very happy with my system and happy to recommend Supreme Solar Power to anyone looking for solar.
pratima s.
pratima s.South East Queensland, QLD

excellent service

supreme solar services are efficient , prompt with advice and service, friendly and professional, good support team . supportive at all levels of installation of solar power and back up service. we recommend supreme solar power to anyone looking for solar system installation.
Anson
Anson

Job well done

Mr. Puneet is a true professional. He is easy to deal with and a chilled out person. I guess I have a friend for life. As the saying goes: "Good things happen to those who wait". I had moved into my home in 2017, but only installed solar in 2020, thanks to Covid-19, work from home, study from home & Puneet. He understood my requirements and gave me the best possible brands within my budget. The installation was carried out on the day as promised. He guided me with changing the meter and set up the app on my phones. Would recommend Supreme Solar to anyone interested in fitting a value for money solar system. Puneet, you rock!!! Keep up the good work...
Hardik P.
Hardik P.South East Queensland, QLD

It was really organized and amazing customer service. Really friendly people. Service was amazing and super fast as well. will recommend supreme solar power to anyone who want to install the solar.
Sohil Patel
Sohil Patel

Awesome work. Absolutely love it

Thank you Puneet for giving right advice and helping on choosing the correct system for my home. I have bombarded you with so many questions but you have had all the answers I was looking for. Awesome service and completed work on timely manner. I will recommend Supreme solar to anyone I come across who needs solar system.
Glen Tucker
Glen Tucker
Panda M.
Panda M.South East Queensland, QLD

Good quality product

Supreme Solar Power was able to give insightful advice on the products and prices given. They are competitive with other companies and strive to gain the best results. The installation deemed very efficient and professional. We will definitely recommend Supreme Solar Power to all our friends and family.

Michelle M.
Michelle M.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent Service, Value for money

-Highly recommend this company
-Puneet’s service is very thorough and honest in his approach, he will direct you to equipment suitable to your needs.
-Panel installation was effortless, after service is excellent.
-Value for money, we are now using these guys for our other two houses
Erfy
ErfySouth East Queensland, QLD

Cherry S.
Cherry S.South East Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

What a wonderful they been done to me, friendly staff, professional service, explaining all details carefully and love their after service too, will recommend all my friends to use.
Ishan W.
Ishan W.

Foronius Solar ..... Great install

Spoke with Puneet who was very clear with his explanations regarding all the technical matters. He was easy to contact and very easy to deal with. His intallation process was seamless and would recommend his services and it was a seamless process. All the paperwork was provided with specifications and warrantees and reasonably priced.

NEW SERVICEFind the right Solar Panel Installer